Home
All:

I have talked to two people who work down on the border and they are saying it’s the worst that have ever seen it. You seeing the same?

RAS
I'll probably start seeing the jetsam and flotsam in my local Walmart in a very few days - hordes of schitt who can't speak a lick of English and spreading the Chinkernese Bat Flu when it was subsiding in my AO

F(UCK YOU JOE BIDEN YOU SORRY MO(THERF)UCKER!!!!
Those of us who live 50 to 75 miles from the border rarely see the waves of illegals because we avoid going to the border itself, and because Biden and company are putting them on transports and shipping them away from here and up into "safe" - like Blue cities where they residents don't care about such lawbreaking. Biden knows what the uproar would be from most folks down here if the illegals were running around this area - so they are playing the shell game.
Tucker covered some of this last night,

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6238088190001#sp=show-clips
Originally Posted by RAS
All:

I have talked to two people who work down on the border and they are saying it’s the worst that have ever seen it. You seeing the same?

RAS

It's pretty bad.....
I know a Texas Border Patrolman and he said that as soon as it starting looking like Biden would be President it got worse on the border than he's ever seen.
Hopefully the 'flave will enlighten us.

mike r
Our new America! Next they will ship in hordes from other countries. I still do not see how the Republicans can get their act together in 4 years and take back the Whitehouse. In the mean time we are screwed in some many ways, some of which have yet to be seen. Hell, why not just take mexico, The cartels would make it at least a little sporty for our military, 3 days tops, most of which is travel time. They cannot immigrate, if they no longer have a country.
Hard to say here in EP. There's so many of them here already it's impossible to notice thousands of new arrivals.
Houston is being over run. Started with Obama. Dims, much more dangerous than any terrorist.
Good old sanctuary city Santa Ana Ca will be bursting at its seems soon, and nearby cities will see increased crime big time.
They'll be trucking them out to other cities. Watch.
Originally Posted by GregW
Originally Posted by RAS
All:

RAS

It's pretty bad.....

Jeebus.

What a wreck.
We live about 10 miles from the border and havent really noticed any difference. They tend to not stick around here tho.
Originally Posted by Hawk_Driver
We live about 10 miles from the border and havent really noticed any difference. They tend to not stick around here tho.

I'm 42 miles but it's a straight shot as I'm rural. They're thick thick right now.
They are going to blue cities in red states.

Goodbye red states.
If Texas turns blue they won’t have to cheat anymore. Don’t think it can’t happen.
I'm sure they all wear masks!
Apparently DHS is looking for volunteers.

They need more people to hand out $1,000 debt cards and $250 taco bell gift cards..
I’ve been working on the border wall for the last year; as soon as the election was stolen they started pouring across in areas where the wall isn’t finished. It’s turning into a [bleep].
We're knee deep in 'em just south of Houston.
All I ever read or hear, stay 50 - 75 miles from the border & ya should be safe.

Giving up more than jobs, welfare money & votes, , land too.
Originally Posted by RAS
All:

RAS

It's pretty bad.....

Bad here too.

Running gun battle between coyotes, and sheriff's deputies yesterday.

It's just one of the incidents here lately.

https://www.victoriaadvocate.com/ne...9436fa2-8068-11eb-8348-2f0c134f9afb.html
I live just north of the border but we have the wall so not much change here. I did see a bust on Friday with a guy backpacking a bundle. It looked smaller than the old Mary Jane ones. I'm thinking maybe meth or heroin.
I'm down in the far southeastern part of Arizona. The border wall either side of me is the new portion, and runs many miles east and west of our place. I haven't seen a wetback in a long time. I've been out coyote hunting the last three months, both right down on the wall area, east to New Mexico, as well as west and north, haven't even seen any water jugs, blankets or back packs that look recent. Any trash left by the wets is all old decomposed chit from years past. So down southeastern AZ, we are looking good so far.
Yes, it’s getting bad again here on the TX border. Had a guy from South America show up during the cold snap wearing shorts and no coat, just freezing to death. Busing them out by the hundreds everyday now.
Originally Posted by BRISTECD
Yes, it’s getting bad again here on the TX border. Had a guy from South America show up during the cold snap wearing shorts and no coat, just freezing to death. Busing them out by the hundreds everyday now.

Just wait until the commies actually open the border...

They've told them they will. Just not yet.

If this is any indication, it's gonna be really, really bad.

25% of them tested Covid positive after they were caught this week, too.... mad

Fuggers. Ought to be a bounty. On politicians... grin
Originally Posted by JefeMojado
I'm down in the far southeastern part of Arizona. The border wall either side of me is the new portion, and runs many miles east and west of our place. I haven't seen a wetback in a long time. I've been out coyote hunting the last three months, both right down on the wall area, east to New Mexico, as well as west and north, haven't even seen any water jugs, blankets or back packs that look recent. Any trash left by the wets is all old decomposed chit from years past. So down southeastern AZ, we are looking good so far.

We got the crazy vigilantes running around trying to "help" the BP. With how dry it is, BP saying bodies are stacking up already.

I see illegal tracks every time I go hiking/training, about every other day. They haven't come to my yard since this past summer so that's cool...
Yeah, your west of my area by a hundred miles or more. I suspect the wall either side of Nogales is pretty porous. Probably lots of locations down around the Buenos Aires and Altar valley , Sasabe,
where fence/wall is none existent?
All is good in the southeast.... For now at least. Won't be long Uncle Joe will just open the door I suppose?
Sasabe is good but the 36B border and 36C border have the nasty stuff still open. They constructed the easy stuff first while blasting the nasty stuff but ran outta time...

The BA is fine, it's the stuff east of the BA to Nogales in the mountains that didn't get the wall. Bit the whole thing got the border road. So easy access for BP but also for bad guys..

I'm due north of Sasabe...
Funny timing - BP just knocked at my door and said they looking for illegals that my neighbor called in.

Headlamp and pistol at the ready. Horses and animals tended too....
Found the group 50 yards from my horses.....

We good....
I figured you were out in the Avra Valley or Old Tucson, 3 Points area from some of the pics you've posted. I was born in Tucson and lived there till my early teens, roamed all over the desert all points of the compass from Tucson back in the late 60s.
That town and surrounding area is nothing like it used to be. Getting to grown up and full of people.
Funny timing - BP just knocked at my door and said they looking for illegals that my neighbor called in.

Geez.

That's been common here too.

They are everywhere.

It's pretty bad when you have to start looking at your house and ranch from a tactical standpoint.

They can't hide from my thermal... smile
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Geez.

They are everywhere.

It's pretty bad when you have to start looking at your house and ranch from a tactical standpoint.

Target Rich Environment. 😜
Local cops stopped an old Chevy Pickup in our area the other night on a traffic stop. 17 wetbacks under a tarp in the bed of the truck.
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Apparently DHS is looking for volunteers.

They need more people to hand out $1,000 debt cards and $250 taco bell gift cards..

Gov Abbot told Biden and DHS to Go Fuqk Themselves!
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Local cops stopped an old Chevy Pickup in our area the other night on a traffic stop. 17 wetbacks under a tarp in the bed of the truck.

Don't matter. State LEO's have no jurisdiction. All they can do is call Immigrations.
My sons were hunting north and west of Nogales about 10 days ago and said the trash is starting to pile up in the draws and canyons like it was before Trump took office.
BP is processing approx 1000 people/day in the Rio Grande Valley according to radio interview this morning.
My earlier post seemingly was premature - and maybe misleading. My lady just came home from a meeting with some other ladies and learned that one of the nice motels here on Interstate 10 - edge of town - is full of illegals. Apparently those motels available in Wilcox now are full to the brim and they are bringing them closer to Tucson. It seems like a plague wrought simply for Democrat political purposes. What a mess - and along with other shameful Dem misbehavior of various types, needs to be stopped.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Geez.

They are everywhere.

May have to invest in one of those. I'm not so much concerned when at the house in S Texas as I am when unlocking gates after dark. If by myself I always kill the truck and turn off the headlights, put the keys in my pocket and open gate with flashlight and pistola out. Told the ranch hands that is not the time to jump out and try to scare the old man. 😁
Sasabe is good but the 36B border and 36C border have the nasty stuff still open. They constructed the easy stuff first while blasting the nasty stuff but ran outta time...

The BA is fine, it's the stuff east of the BA to Nogales in the mountains that didn't get the wall. Bit the whole thing got the border road. So easy access for BP but also for bad guys..

a popular route is through the altar valley, north from sasabe,up through the indian rez to I8 for pickup, or again north to the estella mts outside of phx.
that area south of I8 is "injun countr" in the old sense of the word.
Originally Posted by RoninPhx

a popular route is through the altar valley, north from sasabe,up through the indian rez to I8 for pickup, or again north to the estella mts outside of phx.
that area south of I8 is "injun countr" in the old sense of the word.

Lol.

I know.
© 24hourcampfire