Home
Once again I was that guy..
Bout 10 yrs.
Got the hotwheels track on the azz for that.
Stupid azz Choo- Choo broke a lamp doing the uniroyal tiger paw tire lack of traction reverse thing all over the house.
Couldnt explain the broke lamp away
Had ta fess up what I did.

PSA...
Taking duct tape off a enraged tomcat aint easy till you cover him up with a blanket before your parents get home.
Clothes pin on the end of the tail is better
Spin one around until you're dizzy enough to puke. Then toss him on the milk cows back. They really dig in, no matter how hard the cow bucks.....
Knew a guy as a kid who pitched one in a deep barrel with a foot of water, and a big boar possum.
Not duct tape but other tape
No, but I have covered them with pieces of a paper bag held on with rubber bands. That’s where I learned what the term "high stepping" came from!
Masking tape works just as good and is easier to peel off a housecat's feet when you hear mom coming.
My brother and I did manage to rubberband some crinkly tissue paper on the cat's hind foot and plopped him on the floor.
He sure zoomed around trying to get away from that thing on his foot.
We put pieces of motorcycle inner tube on quail dogs feet in sand burr country, duct tape them on. They were pretty funny to watch.
Cat's azz, sandpepr, kerosene... A guy I used to work with did.
Fugg all that

My buddy Earl, buried a litter of kittens
They have the amazing abilty to do U shaped turns 4 or 5ft up on walls too with taped up feet.
Corncobb and turpentine.
Old folk remedy for getting the neighbors dogs and cats
to stay away.
Put a tube sock over our cat’s head back when I was a teenager. He backed up at about 90mph until over the edge of the deck he went. Oops!.

He showed back up later that day apparently no worse for the wear.
Originally Posted by huntsman22
Spin one around until you're dizzy enough to puke. Then toss him on the milk cows back. They really dig in, no matter how hard the cow bucks.....

Damn it! Made me snort iced tea out my nose! 🤠
Originally Posted by renegade50
They have the amazing abilty to do U shaped turns 4 or 5ft up on walls too with taped up feet.

Mom had an old Siamese that could run straight up a 10 foot wall.
Worst whipping she gave me as a kid, was when I pitched that cat on the vacuum cleaner while Mom was vacuuming the house. It ran straight up Mom and landed on her head.
I payed for that one because I was laughing so hard I couldn’t outrun her. I must’ve been about 6 at the time.
Back when I was about knee high to a short guy, dad hired a guy to do the night milking while he was working in the field. We always dumped some milk in a pan for the barn cats. This one night the guy poured gas in the pan, I wasn't old enough to know what was going on. Cat came running up and started drinking, all the sudden it squalled and took off running in circles, than keeled over. Guy said he ran out of gas.
Dad dropped them off of porch when he was a kid. Supposedly they'd land on their feet 9 times. Uncle put 1 in a sack & throwed it into a creek. It beat him home. I once saw a scared cat walk on water. BTW Renegade, you should be a spokesman for peta.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Fugg all that

My buddy Earl, buried a litter of kittens

Grampaw taught me at about 5 years old how to get rid of the excess barn kittens.

Burlap gunny sack, fill with undesired felines, twist the top shut, and head out back with a piece of 3/4" black pipe. Sort of a spin-off of the piñata thing the Meskins do, only there ain't no candy at the end.

That sheit probably wouldn't fly today. whistle Downright effective though, cheap and easy peasy.
Cats....
I like em as pets and test crash dummies.

Just sooooo fun to embarass em, cause they think they are so dignified and schit.

When Cookie and Rico were alive.

Holy fugg we had some classic times playing get the kitty upstairs with my wife's cat Hercules aka: herk the jerk.

Stupid fugg would always fall for it too.

Just get the dogs going.

" get the kitty"!!!!
Was all it took.

Game on like donkey kong.

The other 3 cats watching it all go down.
Dogs wouldnt bother the other 3 at all.
Just herc....
Stupid fugg fall for it everytime....

LOL!!!
I”m about 8 shots of whiskey in and laughing like a SOB and Slavyanka is wondering if I’ve lost my mind...
Did put some masking tape on the shop cats feet.

Reminded me of that cat chow commercial on tv doing the Cha-Cha.

She would not have anything to do with me for a day or so after it was done.
Buddy and I got ahold of two old Tom cats when we were in 6th grade. We used a piece of rope and tape to tie their tails together and threw them over a clothes line face to face. Holy sheep dip eek The fur started to fly! They would have killed one another if we hadn’t quickly gotten them down. Scratched the chit out of us too in the process.
you can do the same with salamanders. They'll fight to the death......
We always put paper shoes made out of a piece of old grocery sack on the cats. Like little boots. Held em on with a rubber band.
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey
Dad dropped them off of porch when he was a kid. Supposedly they'd land on their feet 9 times. Uncle put 1 in a sack & throwed it into a creek. It beat him home. I once saw a scared cat walk on water. BTW Renegade, you should be a spokesman for peta.

Rene the peta poster boy....grin

Grew up on a dairy we had lotsa cats. Mucho experimentation....They were a harumscarum bunch let me tell ya....
I got a one-eyed bitchcat named Monicle Lewensky.
This is better than the....
Which cat should I snuff thread I put up several months ago.

The evil looking calico one Callie won.
Followed by ella the white one.
Dont know what you guys got against white cats.
Ella is a good cat.

But the majority did nail it with Callie.

LOL!!!
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
Buddy and I got ahold of two old Tom cats when we were in 6th grade. We used a piece of rope and tape to tie their tails together and threw them over a clothes line face to face. Holy sheep dip eek The fur started to fly! They would have killed one another if we hadn’t quickly gotten them down. Scratched the chit out of us too in the process.

Pretty good trick just tying their tails together . Getting scratched getting them apart is pretty much a given, "lively exercise" would be an understatement....
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
I got a one-eyed bitchcat named Monicle Lewensky.

I don't care who you are that's funny !!!!
Originally Posted by huntsman22

Did something similar. would throw them out of the hay mow onto the back of feed lot calves. great rodeo for a couple of 8 year old farm boys.
No but gave one CPR once!
Tuff on cats I was when younger back east,,my crowning achievment was launching a big tom out of a pickup doing 60 or so at a hippie hitch hiking in Vermont,,,over the bank they went!!!
No, but did lay a strip of raw bacon across the bead of a 12 gauge for a hen killing cat when i was a young kid, wound channel [terminal] ballistic studies have been a favorite of mine for a very long time.
A buddy was knocking down a building with his Bobcat
and heard a weird noise.

Jumped out and looked around.

Here he had run through a nest of kittens.
Said about all that was left was "kitten puddin'".
Used to rent a house from a big dairy farm in NY. Their dry cow barn was behind my house. Landlord asked me to help thin the cat herd. Told my old Heeler "get the kitty" one time, couple weeks later there were ZERO cats to be seen, maybe a few rafter dwellers made it....
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by NVhntr
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Hahahahaaa!!!!
Originally Posted by Chumleyhunts
Used to rent a house from a big dairy farm in NY. Their dry cow barn was behind my house. Landlord asked me to help thin the cat herd. Told my old Heeler "get the kitty" one time, couple weeks later there were ZERO cats to be seen, maybe a few rafter dwellers made it....

Genesco area????
I used to shoot ferrel cats until I started seeing mice in the garage.
You mean, to a railroad track?

Or like, to an umbrella handle a guy pitched off a tall fire lookout tower?

Or like, tying two Tom cats tails together?
A pound of tannerite will knock the hair clean off a sleeping cat if he lays his head down on the bottle just so.
Damm ....
Some of you all are some failure to launch jr. serial killers.
I'm just talking duct tape...

LOL!!!
Got a trophy ditch tiger with a sturgeon spear in high school - he didn't like it.
Originally Posted by Ole_270
Back when I was about knee high to a short guy, dad hired a guy to do the night milking while he was working in the field. We always dumped some milk in a pan for the barn cats. This one night the guy poured gas in the pan, I wasn't old enough to know what was going on. Cat came running up and started drinking, all the sudden it squalled and took off running in circles, than keeled over. Guy said he ran out of gas.

Right on. I've been telling a variation of that joke for 40 years.
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Got a trophy ditch tiger with a sturgeon spear in high school - he didn't like it.

Ditch Tiger!!!

LMFAO!!!
Had a pretty good herd of cats around here at one time (cats are not allowed in the house here) and over the years varmints have been hard on their numbers but none so successful as a bobcat that was picking them off one at a time. Did not know what was getting them then but after awhile there was only one left. It huddled directly under the back porch deck doorway every night. Heard a commotion about 3am and got to the door in time to see that one being carried off by old Bob. Cat hair and crap all over the deck . Always wondered how that last cat felt being the "Last of the Mohicans" Cats eating cats....
When I was in fifth grade we had this big duffus looking kid that sat in the back of the class, he was probably a year or two older than the rest of us. He never talked, just kinda sat there by himself.

He got in trouble for burying a cat up to its neck and then running him over with a lawn mower. Shortly after that he soaked his neighbors dog with gas and set him on fire.

They took him away after that, where ever away was in the early 60s, he went there, never seen him again after that.

Fifth grade was a long time ago, it left a impression.
I may be the man out, but funnin' aside of taping kitty's feet to watch them high-step and shake their feet one at a time clockwise, I'm not down with feline torture. Pest cats, problem ferals, well, if they need to go, that's understandable. That said and speaking on my behalf only, woe be he who I lay eyes on being unnecessarily cruel to any critter or prolonging its demise for sport. A young lad on vacation at his grandparents' flat in Kilmarnock, Scotland about 1977 watched as a pair of local toughs set a sack of kittens ablaze and proceeded to punt said sack about a vacant lot as this young lad watched on and wept in horror. It was with great joy and satisfaction witnessing an unknown middle-aged man appear on the scene with a cricket bat that he used to bash the brains out of both of the cat burners before stomping what life was left in the smoking sack. Call that act what you like, but in my realm, it was righteous. That mannie just might've been that young bloke's uncle. Always liked Kenny. He had princples.

Genesco area????

Renegade,

Yes sir, Alexander, NY

Genesco area????

Renegade,

Yes sir, Alexander, NY

Had a team ldr in my sqd a looong time ago.
His family had a huge dairy farm in the area.

Tried to encourage him he had alot of potential to move up the ranks.
But he took the early outs in the early 90,s and went back.

Loss for the army IMO.
Did what was best for his desires and family.
Cant blame him for his choices.
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
I used to shoot ferrel cats until I started seeing mice in the garage.

There were enough blacksnakes (BIG blacksnakes!) to keep the mice and rats in check. Feral cats got dealt with.
No torture, but 12 ga. 00buck, .410, .22RF.

I never gave the snakes any grief. They did their job well and never gave me any trouble.
I agree with Kamo...fairly disturbing thread.
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
I may be the man out, but funnin' aside of taping kitty's feet to watch them high-step and shake their feet one at a time clockwise, I'm not down with feline torture. Pest cats, problem ferals, well, if they need to go, that's understandable. That said and speaking on my behalf only, woe be he who I lay eyes on being unnecessarily cruel to any critter or prolonging its demise for sport. A young lad on vacation at his grandparents' flat in Kilmarnock, Scotland about 1977 watched as a pair of local toughs set a sack of kittens ablaze and proceeded to punt said sack about a vacant lot as this young lad watched on and wept in horror. It was with great joy and satisfaction witnessing an unknown middle-aged man appear on the scene with a cricket bat that he used to bash the brains out of both of the cat burners before stomping what life was left in the smoking sack. Call that act what you like, but in my realm, it was righteous. That mannie just might've been that young bloke's uncle. Always liked Kenny. He had princples.

I have to agree wholeheartedly KG. When I was a teenager my senior year of high school I had a red Ford Courier pickup, that was my pride and joy. The neighbors cat would jump into the bed and take a dump everyday. One morning I was heading to my truck and caught that cat asleep in the bed. I caught her up and took her in th house and taped her feet up. Then took her back out to the truck and put her in the bed. She was slipping and sliding and trying to keep all 4 feet up at one time. When she finally got out of the truck she.never took a dump in my truck again.

Other than that I disagree with any animal cruelty.
I ended up on the wrong end of a barn cat .back in the mid 60,s was about 11 -12 yrs old ..Dads father had a farm with about 160 acres ran 12- 15 meat cows a schit load of chickens and some cats.,.,Gramma would feed cracked corn to the birds on a bird feeder off one of the kitchen windows. she ran out of corn .asked me if i would go get some.,.,.went to barn opened one of the big sliders .,.was almost dark went to turn lights on (switch was on left side of barn door on hey mow wall ,,had gotten a large hay crop..,so had to stack bales around light switch.,.left a hole a bale deep a bale tall and about 10 in. wide right at shoulder high to a 11 yr old.,.,stuck my hand in and found something soft furry and warm.,.instead of a big old rotary light switch.,.turns out momma cat had a herd of new kittens in the back of hole.,.,now I had a really bity scrachy pissed off cat stuck to my arm .,.,had to beat it on side of barn to get to it to let go.,.,got cob corn hand cranked to get kernnals then cranked throuh cracker.,.filled bucket.,took back to Gramma then got disenfected and bandages.,.,Kinda think Dad and Grammps knew about ma cat !!!
No, but my brothers and I used to put them in the neighbors mailbox and then watch him open it up...That was hilarious.
Such disturbing thoughts.
Animal cruelty is just plain sick - well- maybe if motives are pure it's a bit OK. smile

BIL had a barn cat that would wait until the milking machine lid was off or ajar, then get in there front feet first, back feet on the rim to lick the bottom milk out. Got tired of it (having to rinse out the machine before further use) so I just foot boosted his back feet off the rim, slapped the lid on and gave him 3 seconds of vacuum. He came out of there going about Mach 3, was gone for several days, but never, ever again pulled that stunt. Problem solved.

Our last Dachshund didn't ever "high step" when we put booties on him for winter walks. He just rolled over on his back with all four feet in the air until we took them off again. Our current Doxie does do the high-step until he manages to loose the booties. We go through a lot of booties- just bought 3 more sets yesterday. They ain't cheap, either!
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Clothes pin on the end of the tail is better

Sure as hell that is funny and you best be ready to duck!
© 24hourcampfire