Home
To walk into the USDA and ask the government to pay off your farm debt because your a person of color. How do they determine that, one ancestor from a group they mentioned, do they have a color skin chart? How do they determine who is a person of color?
They probably look at who the person voted for.
We are all people of COLOR! I have never seen a person that had no color in them. We would be invisible if there was no color in us.
Saliva dna and 23 and me. Doesnt matter. They decide what % black you have to be.
People just want to complain....those same farmers have been given MILLIONS and squandered it or just bought more land.......go on strike....quit belly aching and take action.
It's confusing. White is a reflection of all bands of the spectrum. Black is the absence of all color.
Originally Posted by skywalker
People just want to complain....those same farmers have been given MILLIONS and squandered it or just bought more land.......go on strike....quit belly aching and take action.

Why don't you tell us all you know about farming and the agriculture business in general...

I bet you could fill a thimble with it.
Anyone that is a real farmer has balls of brass the size of basketballs. I grew up on a dairy farm in Iowa and saw what my dad went through. Piss on you if you think different.
If that doesn't qualify as "systemic racism", then what else could it possibly be?
Wull, me a course! laugh
Plenty of White farmers around here shafted the USDA in that they didn't pay back millions of $ in loans. Went bankrupt and then their sons took over and borrowed more or somehow kept their stuff and kept on leaching money off the tax payers. I think this Black farmer payoff is BS but it pales in comparison to the whites on USDA welfare.
Originally Posted by papat
Anyone that is a real farmer has balls of brass the size of basketballs. I grew up on a dairy farm in Iowa and saw what my dad went through. Piss on you if you think different.
In the last 25 years Iowa has received over $212,000,000 in USDA money paid to dairy farmers and over $35 billion in other payments. Welfare hood rats don't get to live like farmers do their government money.
Originally Posted by Hastings
Plenty of White farmers around here shafted the USDA in that they didn't pay back millions of $ in loans. Went bankrupt and then their sons took over and borrowed more or somehow kept their stuff and kept on leaching money off the tax payers. I think this Black farmer payoff is BS but it pales in comparison to the whites on USDA welfare.

A couple of things...

1) The vast majority of farm subsidies goes to keeping food cheap so that the general public can afford to buy it. Including WIC and food stamp programs.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

2) When govt sticks their finger in the pie, and regulates everything, including prices, imports, exports, etc. of agriculture goods, it gets really fugged up. The more they fug things up, the more they have to subsidize it.

They are the govt... they are here to help... Not. mad

FWIW, I have never taken one dime of federal or state subsidies. Ever. I do have an ag exemption that applies to property taxes being taxed at ag levels rather than commercial rates. And I do save money on state sales taxes because of our ag business. But have never applied for nor gotten a check of any sort. I avoid it because when you take the $$ you also are left with the regulation. We get the regulation anyway in lots of cases.

I have seen families in the ag business for generations lose everything.

When you eat, it's because of American farmers and ranchers.
They actually cant make you prove if you are native American or black-ish.

I asked.
.....and....

There has been a lot of white farmer debt written down over the years.
If the government ran organized crime it wouldn't pay either. They could figure out a way to loose money on drugs and prostitution...
I'm not a farmer and 23andme says I don't have any sub-Saharan African DNA.

But...I think my skin is at least as dark as Megan Markle, who married Prince Harry and is now claiming that the British Royal Family is discriminating against her for being "black."

So, could I go outand buy some property for hunting and get the .gov to give me some freebiemoochies?
I have taken government USDA money for projects around the place so I'm guilty and admit it, but it is still welfare and if you take it you are on the government tit. The USDA programs have been turned to the advantage of big land owners that are constantly offering to buy me out. They actually have pushed the smaller landowner (some Black) off the land.
I have taken government USDA money for projects around the place so I'm guilty and admit it, but it is still welfare and if you take it you are on the government tit. The USDA programs have been turned to the advantage of big land owners that are constantly offering to buy me out. They actually have pushed the smaller landowner (some Black) off the land.

Now that, I can respect. Kudos for honesty and transparency, both are seriously lacking these days.
If the farmers would just quit feeding the city slugs for a month the problem would be solved.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
If the farmers would just quit feeding the city slugs for a month the problem would be solved.

The corrections if govt kept their fingers out of things would be awesome as well.
Nealglen37: Indeed a lawsuit is in order over this blatant and outrageous racist government program/law/policy!
I shudder to think what other horrors china joe and his ho are gonna heap upon the once great Untied States of America in the near future?
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Now that, I can respect. Kudos for honesty and transparency, both are seriously lacking these days.

so the guy is dripping with hypocrisy , bitching about farmers taking govt money for their businesses , yet he is apparently taking govt money for his hobby acreage ?

somehow I dont really respect that.............
Take the money fellas.

They are counting on you to stand on principle and NOT accept assistance.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Take the money fellas.

Or they may want you to take it so you have to do what they want...

Nothing is free.

Nothing is without strings.
Originally Posted by sdgunslinger

so the guy is dripping with hypocrisy , bitching about farmers taking govt money for their businesses , yet he is apparently taking govt money for his hobby acreage ?

somehow I dont really respect that.............

Just pointing out that USDA programs and money have been diverted to the advantage of big businesses and used against the small farmer. The only way I survive with my less than 500 acres is to not owe any money to anyone or I would be absorbed by the big operators. Any time USDA cuts are considered companies like Walmart (food stamps), John Deere, Monsanto set up a howl to congress. Through taxes and debt we finance all sorts of corporations. I'll bet most Walmart employees kids get free Medicaid, food stamps, ebt, you name it. Same with all low wage workers. That's the way big corporations get by, we subsidize their workers big time. Yes I have taken USDA money but it is detrimental to small landowners to have these programs. Programs that were sold to "save the family farm". I'm betting most folks are going to take that $1400 "stimulus" giveaway even though we know such as that is leading to disaster for our nation. Are you going to take it?
This is off the charts in terms equality and fairness in our nation. I do not recall a time in my almost half century on this planet where racism has been more blatant. At some point only God knows, society will reach a breaking point in the direction we are going.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Take the money fellas.

Nothing is free.

Right, nothing is free and there is a hook hidden in that bait.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Take the money fellas.

Nothing is free.

I seriously doubt that these reparations are supported by the big industrialists that bought Biden the presidency.

If we don't support these stupid Democratic plans fully, they will blame us for the failures and bolster their positions.

They have promised so much.....hang em with it.
I thought Corporations and Chy-Na owned all the farms now.......
Recently read an article claiming this newest “COVID-19 (84) bill has farmer relief and the loans are forgiven @ 100% for white farmers, and 125% for black farmers.

Sweet deal !
One. Mistake some of you are making is that the former payouts were for anybody and nothing to do color. This bill is for blacks only. PREJUDICE! I do not know if has changed in the last twenty years but if you were trying to purchase land that was in the gov hands because of buy backs or bankruptcy the first preference was for a minority. This put you first in line . Watched it happen on our home farm. Indian got it. Edk
And if you worked hard been successful and fram is debt free , what you get?
I'm in the camp of wishing all farms could with hold product from market and force a few things to line out.
Originally Posted by achadwick
They probably look at who the person voted for.

ding ding ding....we have a winner.
Originally Posted by ldholton
I'm in the camp of wishing all farms could with hold product from market and force a few things to line out.

Originally Posted by ldholton

Did not work out for the NFO members when they dumped their milk.
They could have a simple form, ask them to check their correct identity: You are what you are, or You is what you is.
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
I thought Corporations and Chy-Na owned all the farms now.......
You better believe they are working on it. That Microsoft dude has bought up thousands of acres in my state.
The USDA FSA offices are not being overrun with Indians inquiring about loan forgiveness.

They are swamped with white producer bankruptcies.
The USDA FSA offices are not being overrun with Indians inquiring about loan forgiveness.
They are swamped with white producer bankruptcies.
You're right. And I filled in and ran one of the local farm Co-ops when my brother needed some help and I sold a lot of gas to be put in Cadillac Escalades, Yukons, and big fine dually trucks pulling expensive horses around financed by government USDA welfare by people previously bankrupt and headed in that direction again. Also you should see what their kids drive and the fine schools they get sent to so they can flunk out. This Black farmer give away isn't right but it is a drop in the bucket compared to what White farmers have made off with. Go on the internet and pick out any county in the Midwest, it is amazing the amount of money we have given away to the "family farm".
we need more lgbtqtrans farmers
Originally Posted by StrayDog
They could have a simple form, ask them to check their correct identity: You are what you are, or You is what you is.

You are what you is
When the new pickup is one half of one percent of your expenses it’s problably not gonna bankrupt you. Edk
It is quite common for a business to be represented by a figure head. I visited 100's of companies that were "minority owned", "Female Owned", Spanish Owned", Cartel Owned"....
The farmers around me had biden signs in their yards.
.....and....

Yeah, it’s called bankruptcy.
Originally Posted by Teeder
The farmers around me had biden signs in their yards.

Puke
I just wish the big farmers would all shut down and demand the supreme ct handle its buisness. this country would turn on a dime if the farmers would stand up and demand the constitution be fallowed the way it is supposed to be !
The really big farmers are all corporate whores.
Originally Posted by SocialFinger
The really big farmers are all corporate whores.

Got a buddy milking 3000 head and growing crops on 4,000 acres. Family operation. On a bad year he might have to go into a line of credit a million deep.

Big family farms take risks and gamble on a level that can’t be understood by some broke dick phaggot working 40/wk with benefits.
Goes for most family owned/ran businesses. The view from the sidelines doesn’t give you a very good picture of the reality.
Sorry to be the one to tell you, but your buddy that is milking 3000 head and growing crops on 4000 acres is on the USDA tit big time. Check the EWG Farm Subsidy Database. You may have to dig a little in case there are separate corporations under his control but it is there to be found. Check the county for all names and entities getting government tittie.
Sorry to be the one to tell you, but your buddy that is milking 3000 head and growing crops on 4000 acres is on the USDA tit big time. Check the EWG Farm Subsidy Database. You may have to dig a little in case there are separate corporations under his control but it is there to be found. Check the county for all names and entities getting government tittie.

He works 7 days a week, 10-12 hrs a day. Operating within the system and its rules. He didn’t create the game, just playing it.
You wouldn’t last a day in his shoes.
Yes.

Crop insurance.

You pay a huge premium and are forced to carry it if you are mortgaged.

What a great big govt tit.......
Originally Posted by jackmountain

He works 7 days a week, 10-12 hrs a day. Operating within the system and its rules. He didn’t create the game, just playing it.
You wouldn’t last a day in his shoes.

That may not be true, I keep the same schedule. Ain't no way I'm getting tied to a dairy, poultry, or hog farm though. Or hiring a bunch of Mexicans even though I like Mexicans and have some in the family. I saw my own trees, fix my own fence, work my own cows, and use my own money except the little bit of USDA tit I suck on every now and then. Check him out, he's hitting the government welfare.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
.....and....

Yeah, it’s called bankruptcy.

Well....over the years there have been some straight write downs.

Generally necessitated by govt pricing schemes, production schemes, tarrifs, embargoes and mismanagement.

Hate to break it to you..........schit...
Yes.

Crop insurance.

You pay a huge premium and are forced to carry it if you are mortgaged.

What a great big govt tit.......

Hanging to the big govt knees?
Originally Posted by nealglen37
To walk into the USDA and ask the government to pay off your farm debt because your a person of color. How do they determine that, one ancestor from a group they mentioned, do they have a color skin chart? How do they determine who is a person of color?

Apparently only the people with African decent are people of color, The rest of us are just rain drops from the sky.
Obama did this to us.

If you don't look spooky enough you will be ignored.

Are you jealous?
Don't believe blackface will do it for you.
Another 20 years of Marxism and they'll be treating farmers here like the treat them in South Africa. Just need to disarm them first. Lefties have a big problem with people owning land. Unless it's their party elite or fascist tech company owners.

Bb

Our government is what we made it, or let others make it, and it reflects on each of us. I think it's foolish to CUSS farmers and ranchers with you mouth full. Rio7
nealglen37 I wish you had the balls to take the Democrats out!
© 24hourcampfire