Home
Posted By: kennyd Dang covid shot - 03/13/21
Went and got #1. Pfizer. 2 days and still cant lift my arm without pain. Different than the flu or shingrex felt. Tylenol doesn't help, arm felt a little numb at night and felt slight cramps clear from elbow to skull.

I wonder if they hit a tendon or the rotator or a nerve.
Posted By: North61 Re: Dang covid shot - 03/13/21
If it helps my second shot wasn't much worse than the first. Also no desire yet to join the legions of undead or do Bill Gates bidding or whatever other concerns you hear about in our little forum.
Posted By: Windfall Re: Dang covid shot - 03/13/21
Maybe so. With so many shots being administered, there are going to be good inoculation people and bad ones. The wife and I got ours through the local hospital and a little tired and mild headache the next day and that was it. The worst shot I saw was on TV when the person giving the shot let the syringe in the guy's arm just hang there torquing down while they reached for a band-aid.
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: Dang covid shot - 03/14/21
Originally Posted by kennyd
Went and got #1. Pfizer. 2 days and still cant lift my arm without pain. Different than the flu or shingrex felt. Tylenol doesn't help, arm felt a little numb at night and felt slight cramps clear from elbow to skull.

I wonder if they hit a tendon or the rotator or a nerve.

Does that convince whether or not you will take the next shots?
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Dang covid shot - 03/14/21
I took the Moderna 16 days ago. I am still sick. Today I felt like I was coming down with the flu. Fatigue and depression, and some stomach problems.
Had I known it would be this bad I never would have taken that shot.

I won't be taking the second shot, as I hear that most people have more trouble with the second shot.
I have no pre existing conditions.
Posted By: UncleAlps Re: Dang covid shot - 03/14/21
My wife had the Johnson and Johnson yesterday at 6:30 pm.

She became very ill last night. Fever 102, severe headache, body pains, chills, everything except breathing or heart issues. She's been in bed all day. Half sleeping. It just sucks.

Only smart decision we made is to not both get it at the same time. Now I don't believe she would want me to. Hope she gets better soon.
Posted By: Ccard257 Re: Dang covid shot - 03/14/21
Had 1st Pfizer yesterday. A little soreness this morning but that had mostly worn off by the time I finished a round of clays.

Put my wife on her ass for 2 days so I was expecting much worse. She got The other one though.
Posted By: SuburbanHunter Re: Dang covid shot - 03/14/21
So do you get any say so in which shot you get?

I will eventually have to get one because I travel to hospitals for work. I guess I'd prefer the J&J shot.
Posted By: MagMarc Re: Dang covid shot - 03/14/21
4 of us at work got the J&J Tuesday. Not a single one of us had a reaction.
Posted By: DaddyRat Re: Dang covid shot - 03/14/21
Daughter and I got the Johnson and Johnson shot. No issues here.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I took the Moderna 16 days ago. I am still sick. Today I felt like I was coming down with the flu. Fatigue and depression, and some stomach problems.

I won't be taking the second shot, as I hear that most people have more trouble with the second shot.

👍

I'm praying that you get well soon .
Posted By: FoxTrotter Re: Dang covid shot - 03/14/21
I got the Moderna a month ago with no side effects at all. Got the second Moderna last Wed. Felt good all day.
Thurs had a head ache all day, some chills, and was very tired. Friday I was fine and same today.

Girlfriend had the Pfizer shot. She was tired for two days after the first one. No reaction to the second one.

Seems that everyone's reaction is different but its better than getting Covid.
Posted By: kennyd Re: Dang covid shot - 03/14/21
Neighbor just told me he had the same reaction from his. Same thing, shot put in way higher than normal. J really dont want to lose use of my arm like a rotator injury. Seems to be slowly improving

I have done everything to get covid so think maybe I was safe anyway or had it without knowing.
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Dang covid shot - 03/14/21
Originally Posted by UncleAlps

She became very ill last night. Fever 102, severe headache, body pains, chills, everything except breathing or heart issues. She's been in bed all day. Half sleeping. It just sucks.

Only smart decision we made is to not both get it at the same time. Now I don't believe she would want me to. Hope she gets better soon.

My wife had hers a week ago. The J&J shot had little effect on her. She's as ornery as ever and not a bit sick. If she doesn't grow a second nose or third leg in a week I'll get mine.
Posted By: Dixie_Dude Re: Dang covid shot - 03/14/21
I took both Phizers. First one hurt for a day or two. Second hardly felt it. It's been 2-1/2 weeks and wife and I went and got the antibody test. We have antibodies, but they are only good for 6-9 months and have to get one every 6 months to keep the China virus away. 60 to 70 million total vaccines have been given coupled with over 30 million who have gotten Covid and gotten well, means we are almost half way to herd immunity. Another 2-3 months and it should be miniscule, thanks to Trumps pushing to get things done. Now they have a new drug that kills it in 5 days but you don't get antibodies. It is in test stage and it is some kind of hydroxy drug.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Dang covid shot - 03/14/21
I hear that the government is going to pay to have the dick that grows out of your forehead amputated,....so it's all good.
"I'm here to get the COVID vaccine dick amputated off my forehead".

"Fill out this form and have a seat in the waiting room, please".
Posted By: add Re: Dang covid shot - 03/14/21
Keep taking the shots, mooks.

Please.

It's an IQ test for the healthy and non-cobids.
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
I took both Phizers. First one hurt for a day or two. Second hardly felt it. It's been 2-1/2 weeks and wife and I went and got the antibody test. We have antibodies, but they are only good for 6-9 months and have to get one every 6 months to keep the China virus away. 60 to 70 million total vaccines have been given coupled with over 30 million who have gotten Covid and gotten well, means we are almost half way to herd immunity. Another 2-3 months and it should be miniscule, thanks to Trumps pushing to get things done. Now they have a new drug that kills it in 5 days but you don't get antibodies. It is in test stage and it is some kind of hydroxy drug.

Way I hear it,...if you ain't got a dick growing' out of your forehead or a scar where one has been removed,..they ain't gonna let you on an airplane.
Posted By: Lonny Re: Dang covid shot - 03/14/21
Got 1st Moderna yesterday. I feel fine.
Posted By: add Re: Dang covid shot - 03/14/21
Originally Posted by DaddyRat

Give it a generation.
Latest news is,..TSA agents have apprehended numerous people attempting to board flights while wearing these caps.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]anonymous image hosting
Posted By: Toddly Re: Dang covid shot - 03/14/21

I don’t think you should get another one.
Posted By: middlechild Re: Dang covid shot - 03/14/21
People are taking the Covid vaccine and complaining but they won't take Chloroquine, lols
Posted By: Milwroad Re: Dang covid shot - 03/14/21
Have had both doses of Phizer. No issues at all.
Posted By: Hastings Re: Dang covid shot - 03/14/21
We will know more later so I'm waiting to see what happens. Not ever planning to get the injection of whatever it is but very curious as to what happens with this biggest medical experiment in the history of the world. Maybe Bill Gates and company will achieve the population adjustment they want. I told my wife to get it if she wants but to not tell me anything when she comes down with some bad auto immune disease.
Originally Posted by Milwroad

Relax, you just might become a zombie in the next week months.
Posted By: windridge Re: Dang covid shot - 03/14/21
Originally Posted by middlechild

At the very least God will punish you, and you'll be crushed by flying Bibles.
Originally Posted by windridge
Originally Posted by middlechild

At the very least God will punish you, and you'll be crushed by flying Bibles.

Don't get mad Brother, Learn to take a joke. lol
But then you might just transform into a walking dead zombie....Don't say no one told you not to trust those vaccines.
Posted By: windridge Re: Dang covid shot - 03/14/21
Nobody on this end is mad. I saw the humor in your post, but, still, I felt a sense of responsibility to protect you. I'm just that way. cool
Originally Posted by windridge
Nobody on this end is mad. I saw the humor in your post, but, still, I felt a sense of responsibility to protect you. I'm just that way. cool

Yes i get it.
Posted By: kelbro Re: Dang covid shot - 03/14/21
We're all gonna die!
Posted By: ShortMag11 Re: Dang covid shot - 03/14/21
Originally Posted by add

Give it a generation.

J&J can’t even make talcum powder without giving people cancer. Why the hell would someone want a vaccine from them??

And Moderna?? In the past 10 years they haven’t developed any product that has successfully treated ANY disease! Can’t understand why people would let someone injection these foreign substances into their body!
Posted By: Hunterapp Re: Dang covid shot - 03/14/21
Had a friend stop over a weak or so after his dads funeral shortly after last thanks giving. We shot the s h i t for a few hrs. among the topics we covered was how his wife & daughter had covid a month apart & he never had seemed to get infected. This was a few months prior. Three days later I have a message on my phone that he just tested positive for covid after loosing his sense of taste.

A week later I to tested positive for COVID. Was quite sick for better than a week. Headache ,aches & pains & a burning sensation in my chest low oxygen count for 5 days or so that was quite seveere. My ability to get my breath was quite compermized for nearly a month. I still count myself amongst the lucky that it wasn't worse for me. My friend had a quite a few family members that attended the funeral come down with covid. His mother did not last long before she was taken.

I am of the opinion we are fortunate to have the vaccination option so soon. Time will tell how well the vaccination's worked. Hope you are all here next year to reflect on how this worked out.
Posted By: UncleAlps Re: Dang covid shot - 03/14/21
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by UncleAlps

My wife had hers a week ago. The J&J shot had little effect on her. She's as ornery as ever and not a bit sick. If she doesn't grow a second nose or third leg in a week I'll get mine.

Wife is better today. Says she would do it over again. I told her she's still not right in the head!
Posted By: Hastings Re: Dang covid shot - 03/14/21
Originally Posted by Hunterapp
I am of the opinion we are fortunate to have the vaccination option so soon. Time will tell how well the vaccination's worked. Hope you are all here next year to reflect on how this worked out.
It is not really a vaccine as the term vaccine is commonly understood. It's way too soon to say we are fortunate. Bill Gates may be fortunate.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Dang covid shot - 03/14/21

Have you been tested for the flu? Stomach "bugs".

Correlations does not imply causation. Might be, but it ain't necessarily so.

16 days and still having symptoms, I'd be looking for an answer...............and not here .............that's for sure.
Posted By: goalie Re: Dang covid shot - 03/14/21

Considering the case numbers, ICU bed use, and hospital admission numbers for covid were already dropping like a rock before vaccinations were given in any meaningful numbers, well, we'll have to agree to disagree.
Posted By: sse Re: Dang covid shot - 03/14/21
Bill Gates may be fortunate.

how much more fortunate does he need to be
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Dang covid shot - 03/14/21
The vaxes are definitely killing the elderly.
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: Dang covid shot - 03/14/21
37 people have died in my neighborhood alone from the second shot
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

Official cause of death?

Got a link?
Posted By: dogcatcher223 Re: Dang covid shot - 03/14/21
Good thing about the vaccine is before the shot there was a 99% chance you'd survive covid. After the shot there is a 99% chance you'll survive covid. Jury is out on whether youll survive the vaccine in 3-10 years though..
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Dang covid shot - 03/14/21
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I hear that the government is going to pay to have the dick that grows out of your forehead amputated,....so it's all good.

Unreleased to general public pic from India test study group.

They got paid a goat and a ticket with popcorn and large drink included to a bollywood movie for a kidney and then a C19 gene therapy/ DNA RNA modifier shot study.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: Armednfree Re: Dang covid shot - 03/14/21
I had the single Johnson and Johnson. Rash on my left forearm and under my arms down the side of my chest. Itched for two days.
Posted By: shootinurse Re: Dang covid shot - 03/14/21
I'll get the shot, same as I get the flu shot. Which is to say, not at all.
Posted By: Allen917 Re: Dang covid shot - 03/14/21
The wife and I have had both of the Moderna shots. The first shot neither of us noticed any ill effects. The second shot made us have a mild headache and a very sore arm for a couple of days. Neither of us were planning on getting the shots but a unique opportunity was presented so we decided to go ahead. At our age (closing in on 70) , it's probably not going to make a lot of difference in our natural longevity and if it does, that's just a few less years of assisted living. If the rapture happens before then, so much the better, and getting a Covid shot doesn't exclude you from that.
Posted By: Stophel Re: Dang covid shot - 03/14/21
Every week or two here, they have a corona shot day at the health department, and as I drive by, I see two parking lots full of terrified oldsters and Karens, dutifully lining up for their gene therapy shots. It's pretty damn pathetic.
Posted By: super T Re: Dang covid shot - 03/14/21
JohnnyLoco, that's very hard to believe without some verification. Please provide.
Posted By: Scotty Re: Dang covid shot - 03/14/21
i had my first pfizer on March 5. 9 days later have not had affect. But then they effect everyone different.
Originally Posted by Allen917
The wife and I have had both of the Moderna shots. The first shot neither of us noticed any ill effects. The second shot made us have a mild headache and a very sore arm for a couple of days. Neither of us were planning on getting the shots but a unique opportunity was presented so we decided to go ahead. At our age (closing in on 70) , it's probably not going to make a lot of difference in our natural longevity and if it does, that's just a few less years of assisted living. If the rapture happens before then, so much the better, and getting a Covid shot doesn't exclude you from that.

Are you sure about that?

Better watch some of them videos folks post.

Might be the debbil involved in making that stuff.
Posted By: cooper57m Re: Dang covid shot - 03/14/21
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

Oh, ya? 38 people in my neighborhood died from COVID. We can play this BS game all day.
Posted By: ElkSlayer91 Re: Dang covid shot - 03/14/21
Originally Posted by goalie

Considering the case numbers, ICU bed use, and hospital admission numbers for covid were already dropping like a rock before vaccinations were given in any meaningful numbers, well, we'll have to agree to disagree.

Goalie is exactly right here.

The country reached herd immunity before the first shot was ever given here, which proves the citizens did not need to be subjected to an experimental shot, which by the way is killing many in Europe, and is being covered up in the USA media.
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

The country reached herd immunity before the first shot was ever given here, which proves the citizens did not need to be subjected to an experimental shot, which by the way is killing many in Europe, and is being covered up in the USA media.

Again, got a link? Maybe to a reliable European source if the US media is covering it up?

And "many" is a rather ambiguous term in regards to the millions getting the shot. A percentage of attributable deaths would be nice.
Posted By: PaPa260 Re: Dang covid shot - 03/14/21
I have taken both Pfizer shots. The wife has had the first Pfizer shot. My 88 year old mother has had both Moderna shots. No issues what so ever. Who knows.
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Again, got a link? Maybe to a reliable European source if the US media is covering it up?

And "many" is a rather ambiguous term in regards to the millions getting the shot. A percentage of attributable deaths would be nice.
A whole freakin country is blocking the A-Z vax.
https://www.iol.co.za/news/world/sw...65s-a5821a07-4633-4980-8bcb-c2728b95b50b

“Total Deaths last year in the USA from reactions to vaccine shots.

Chicken Pox: 1 death

Flu shot: 30 deaths

Covid-19 in the FIRST MONTH: 1,000 deaths”

That is 3,000+ % more DEATHS than from the flu shot, in just one month..

Who needs a link to the deaths in Europe, when the deaths alone in the USA prove it?

You have a computer. Go do some DD.

Originally Posted by ShortMag11
Originally Posted by add

Give it a generation.

J&J can’t even make talcum powder without giving people cancer. Why the hell would someone want a vaccine from them??

And Moderna?? In the past 10 years they haven’t developed any product that has successfully treated ANY disease! Can’t understand why people would let someone injection these foreign substances into their body!

Micronized asbestos care of Johnson and Johnson is what so many moms powder babies with. This tells me that advertising works. Pharmaceutical companies know that better than any. They pour billions of dollars into pushing drugs. This drug makes every recipient an expendable lab rat. I think that the survivors will make them more money in the long run for treating long term diseases caused by this shot. What do you think?
Posted By: super T Re: Dang covid shot - 03/14/21
Tyrone, the news release doesn't say Sweden is totally blocking A-Z. The Swedish health department is not recommending it for older people, but does recommend it for those people under 65.
Posted By: goalie Re: Dang covid shot - 03/14/21

Who needs a link to the deaths in Europe, when the deaths alone in the USA prove it?

Um, cite your sources.

I'm calling BS.

(Hint, dying after you get the shot doesn't = dying FROM the shot. People in hospice have been getting the stupid vaccine)
Covid-19 (vaccine) in the FIRST MONTH: 1,000 deaths”

Where did you come up with that number? When I did a search I found just over 100 deaths in the US and those were a correlation and causation has not been proved.
Originally Posted by Stophel
Every week or two here, they have a corona shot day at the health department, and as I drive by, I see two parking lots full of terrified oldsters and Karens, dutifully lining up for their gene therapy shots. It's pretty damn pathetic.

The old folks who are most affected by O2 deprivation are those most likely to comply by wearing the smother cloths. They are also the most vulnerable to be scammed by unscrupulous contractors and drug pushers at these places you see them.

From the responses, I think this forum has an older demographic. They see us messengers, who actually care about seniors, as the enemies.
What do you think?
Posted By: Springcove Re: Dang covid shot - 03/14/21
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

The old folks who are most affected by O2 deprivation are those most likely to comply with the smother cloths. They are also the most vulnerable to be scammed by unscrupulous contractors and drug pushers at these places you see them.

From the responses, I think this forum has an older demographic. They see us messengers who actually care about seniirs as the enemies.
What do you think?

I think your a retard and you prove it every time you post!
Nothing personal to you being one of those compliant karens, cove.
Posted By: MegaVinn Re: Dang covid shot - 03/14/21
My wife and I got injected with the J&J shot yesterday at 4:12pm. Arm was sore last night. Nothing else. I woke up the this morning at 6am with my dog with chills, entire body aches and a fever that hit 101 at 3pm today. Just like the flu or a other virus. I could feel it break about an hour ago. Chills and aches have mostly subsided. My wife had nothing other than sore arm. Go figure...
Originally Posted by super T
Tyrone, the news release doesn't say Sweden is totally blocking A-Z. The Swedish health department is not recommending it for older people, but does recommend it for those people under 65.
Right. Because it kills them.
Originally Posted by Tyrone

A whole freakin country is blocking the A-Z vax.
https://www.iol.co.za/news/world/sw...65s-a5821a07-4633-4980-8bcb-c2728b95b50b

Tyrone.

Did you read what you posted a link to?

As superT points out:

Stockholm, Sweden - Swedish health officials on Tuesday recommended that the newly approved AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine primarily be used for those under the age of 65, citing a lack of evidence for its efficacy among the elderly.

The country's Public Health Agency (FHM) said the British-Swedish pharma giant's vaccine should "firstly" be offered to people between 18 and 65 years old.

Conversely, previously approved vaccines from Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna should primarily be offered to people 65 and over.

So, a "whole freakin country" is not only NOT blocking that particular version of the vaccine, it's saying it should first be given to younger folks and the Pfizer & Moderna versions be given to us old folks.

Makes it easy to wonder about what folks post here without references when even the ones with references post crap that not only doesn't back their claim, it negates it.

crazy crazy
Posted By: Whelenman Re: Dang covid shot - 03/14/21
Originally Posted by MegaVinn
My wife and I got injected with the J&J shot yesterday at 4:12pm. Arm was sore last night. Nothing else. I woke up the this morning at 6am with my dog with chills, entire body aches and a fever that hit 101 at 3pm today. Just like the flu or a other virus. I could feel it break about an hour ago. Chills and aches have mostly subsided. My wife had nothing other than sore arm. Go figure...

It’s easy you a wussy!!!😁😁😁😁

How did you know your dog had chills?? wink
The vax kills people. They are blocking it from the people it kills. In fact, it kills the people it's supposed to help the most.

The people the vax doesn't kill are the people that Covid doesn't kill either.
Posted By: MegaVinn Re: Dang covid shot - 03/14/21
I knew I was falling right into that one Whelenman
Posted By: Stophel Re: Dang covid shot - 03/14/21

The old folks who are most affected by O2 deprivation are those most likely to comply by wearing the smother cloths. They are also the most vulnerable to be scammed by unscrupulous contractors and drug pushers at these places you see them.

From the responses, I think this forum has an older demographic. They see us messengers, who actually care about seniors, as the enemies.
What do you think?

I think many of older generations still believe absolutely EVERYTHING that they are told by "authority figures" (government, TV, "news", etc.), absolutely implicitly. And woe be unto anyone who questions. It's a phenomenon I've never really understood, as it is so foreign to me. Especially when it is so blatantly obvious that all these "authority figures" are evil pathological liars and manipulators. Of course, there are plenty of younger people like this too, but I've always noticed in in folks older than me. There's a very deep emotional slavery ingrained into them. It's why they will not allow anyone to question anything, whether it's vaccines, or American involvement in wars, or whatever. Anyone who doubts is insane and unpatriotic.

Boggles my mind.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Right. Because it kills them.

Read this slowly, right from the article. Nothing, not one word in there about "because it kills them"

[quote]Stockholm, Sweden - Swedish health officials on Tuesday recommended that the newly approved AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine primarily be used for those under the age of 65, citing a lack of evidence for its efficacy among the elderly.

In English, not Swedish, that says that particular variant of the "vaccine" is no being recommended because there's no evidence it works in the elderly.

I'm going for a nap now. Not because I'm old, was up late watching HOCKEY!, was up early this AM doing chicken gulag chores and grilling goose breasts for brunch.

I think I need a nap because of a shot I got 10 days ago.

Or maybe it's the results of the smallpox vaccine I got 60+ years ago.

Or the polio vaccine I had right after Dr Salk invented it.

This f'n place is amazing!

Um, cite your sources.

I'm calling BS.

(Hint, dying after you get the shot doesn't = dying FROM the shot. People in hospice have been getting the stupid vaccine)

You have a computer, and access to the numbers. Prove me wrong.

What do you think?

I think many of older generations still believe absolutely EVERYTHING that they are told by "authority figures" (government, TV, "news", etc.), absolutely implicitly. And woe be unto anyone who questions. It's a phenomenon I've never really understood, as it is so foreign to me. Especially when it is so blatantly obvious that all these "authority figures" are evil pathological liars and manipulators. Of course, there are plenty of younger people like this too, but I've always noticed in in folks older than me. There's a very deep emotional slavery ingrained into them. It's why they will not allow anyone to question anything, whether it's vaccines, or American involvement in wars, or whatever. Anyone who doubts is insane and unpatriotic.

Boggles my mind.

Thanks for your opinion on this.
I've worked with the elderly for a long time and gain a lot of wisdom. I respect and admire their wealth of experiences. It's sad to see so many fall for these scams though. Of course we see the same in the young, but at least they have more time and health to bounce back and learn from those mistakes.
Posted By: windridge Re: Dang covid shot - 03/15/21
JohnnyLoco, that's very hard to believe without some verification. Please provide.

He's giving us the "business". HUMOR!!! whistle
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Dang covid shot - 03/15/21

I think I need a nap because of a shot I got 10 days ago.

Or maybe it's the results of the smallpox vaccine I got 60+ years ago.

Or the polio vaccine I had right after Dr Salk invented it.

This f'n place is amazing! [/quote]

You got that right.

So, you think this country is your Grandads country of 60 or 80 or 100 years ago?

Where you been, Rip Van Twinkle?

Eat that margarine and bleached wheat flour. Your Govt cares for you. They care that you dont live too long after you retire.
You think the Bolsheviks and deep state NWO cabal had control 60 years ago?

You think Hillary, Sleepy Joe and Harris gives a dayomed about your ass?

You think this Gates saying the earths biggest danger is overpopulation?

You think the mass population measures taken in Russia, Germany, Cambodia and China were accidents, or maybe just practice events.

Get your shot and take mine too. Get two masks for Fauci and shots for the Bill Gates Jew.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Dang covid shot - 03/15/21
Valsdad, remember what they said: Hydroxychloroquine is dangerous, it can stop yer heart, it could even kill ya, and there is no indication it will do anything to help with Covid -19. Now its the most used Tx in the world.

Yep, your Govt cares about you. Keep drinking the kool-aid. grin
Posted By: windridge Re: Dang covid shot - 03/15/21

What do you think?

No

Actually, we see you as a crazy knuckle thumping obsessive/compulsive.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Dang covid shot - 03/18/21
Another Dr talks about the vaccine dangers

https://www.hotzehwc.com/2021/02/dr-hotze-on-the-dangers-of-the-covid-19-vaccine/
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Dang covid shot - 03/18/21
My wife and I got injected with the J&J shot yesterday at 4:12pm. Arm was sore last night. Nothing else. I woke up the this morning at 6am with my dog with chills, entire body aches and a fever that hit 101 at 3pm today.

Poor dog.
Posted By: rost495 Re: Dang covid shot - 03/18/21
Originally Posted by North61
If it helps my second shot wasn't much worse than the first. Also no desire yet to join the legions of undead or do Bill Gates bidding or whatever other concerns you hear about in our little forum.

ya know I don't have those desires either.
Posted By: Bob_H_in_NH Re: Dang covid shot - 03/18/21
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Another "above board" doctor:

In 1976, Hotze graduated from the University of Texas Medical Branch with his Doctor of Medicine.[4] Hotze promoted a series of claims with no basis in science, including that taking birth control pills made women "less attractive to men" and that "when men lose their testicles to disease or injury, they have difficulty reading a map, performing math problems and making decisions."[1] In December 2020, Vice described Hotze's medical practice as "hawking 'alternative treatments' for postpartum depression, aging, thyroid problems, and even COVID-19".[4] Hotze has promoted various fringe and pseudoscientific medical claims, such as the existence of "yeast hypersensitivity syndrome", the use of colloidal silver as a cure for various diseases, and the use of non-standard drugs for hypothyroidism.[1] A seller of hormone therapy products,[5] Hotze gained wealth through a chain of "wellness centers" in Texas.[4] He asserted that his line of bioidentical hormones prevented cancer, a claim that lacks scientific support.
© 24hourcampfire