37 people have died in my neighborhood alone from the second shot

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

Official cause of death?

Got a link?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Good thing about the vaccine is before the shot there was a 99% chance you'd survive covid. After the shot there is a 99% chance you'll survive covid. Jury is out on whether youll survive the vaccine in 3-10 years though..

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I hear that the government is going to pay to have the dick that grows out of your forehead amputated,....so it's all good.

Unreleased to general public pic from India test study group.

They got paid a goat and a ticket with popcorn and large drink included to a bollywood movie for a kidney and then a C19 gene therapy/ DNA RNA modifier shot study.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I had the single Johnson and Johnson. Rash on my left forearm and under my arms down the side of my chest. Itched for two days.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I'll get the shot, same as I get the flu shot. Which is to say, not at all.

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
Robert E. Howard
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
The wife and I have had both of the Moderna shots. The first shot neither of us noticed any ill effects. The second shot made us have a mild headache and a very sore arm for a couple of days. Neither of us were planning on getting the shots but a unique opportunity was presented so we decided to go ahead. At our age (closing in on 70) , it's probably not going to make a lot of difference in our natural longevity and if it does, that's just a few less years of assisted living. If the rapture happens before then, so much the better, and getting a Covid shot doesn't exclude you from that.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost....
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Every week or two here, they have a corona shot day at the health department, and as I drive by, I see two parking lots full of terrified oldsters and Karens, dutifully lining up for their gene therapy shots. It's pretty damn pathetic.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
JohnnyLoco, that's very hard to believe without some verification. Please provide.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
i had my first pfizer on March 5. 9 days later have not had affect. But then they effect everyone different.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Allen917
The wife and I have had both of the Moderna shots. The first shot neither of us noticed any ill effects. The second shot made us have a mild headache and a very sore arm for a couple of days. Neither of us were planning on getting the shots but a unique opportunity was presented so we decided to go ahead. At our age (closing in on 70) , it's probably not going to make a lot of difference in our natural longevity and if it does, that's just a few less years of assisted living. If the rapture happens before then, so much the better, and getting a Covid shot doesn't exclude you from that.

Are you sure about that?

Better watch some of them videos folks post.

Might be the debbil involved in making that stuff.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

Oh, ya? 38 people in my neighborhood died from COVID. We can play this BS game all day.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Hunterapp

I am of the opinion we are fortunate to have the vaccination option so soon. Time will tell how well the vaccination's worked. Hope you are all here next year to reflect on how this worked out.

Considering the case numbers, ICU bed use, and hospital admission numbers for covid were already dropping like a rock before vaccinations were given in any meaningful numbers, well, we'll have to agree to disagree.

Goalie is exactly right here.

The country reached herd immunity before the first shot was ever given here, which proves the citizens did not need to be subjected to an experimental shot, which by the way is killing many in Europe, and is being covered up in the USA media.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

I am of the opinion we are fortunate to have the vaccination option so soon. Time will tell how well the vaccination's worked. Hope you are all here next year to reflect on how this worked out.

Considering the case numbers, ICU bed use, and hospital admission numbers for covid were already dropping like a rock before vaccinations were given in any meaningful numbers, well, we'll have to agree to disagree.

The country reached herd immunity before the first shot was ever given here, which proves the citizens did not need to be subjected to an experimental shot, which by the way is killing many in Europe, and is being covered up in the USA media.

Again, got a link? Maybe to a reliable European source if the US media is covering it up?

And "many" is a rather ambiguous term in regards to the millions getting the shot. A percentage of attributable deaths would be nice.

In it is contentment

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
I have taken both Pfizer shots. The wife has had the first Pfizer shot. My 88 year old mother has had both Moderna shots. No issues what so ever. Who knows.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Again, got a link? Maybe to a reliable European source if the US media is covering it up?

And "many" is a rather ambiguous term in regards to the millions getting the shot. A percentage of attributable deaths would be nice.
A whole freakin country is blocking the A-Z vax.
https://www.iol.co.za/news/world/sw...65s-a5821a07-4633-4980-8bcb-c2728b95b50b

Politics is War by Other Means
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

“Total Deaths last year in the USA from reactions to vaccine shots.

Chicken Pox: 1 death

Flu shot: 30 deaths

Covid-19 in the FIRST MONTH: 1,000 deaths”

That is 3,000+ % more DEATHS than from the flu shot, in just one month..

Who needs a link to the deaths in Europe, when the deaths alone in the USA prove it?

You have a computer. Go do some DD.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 03/14/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ShortMag11
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by DaddyRat
Daughter and I got the Johnson and Johnson shot. No issues here.

Give it a generation.

J&J can’t even make talcum powder without giving people cancer. Why the hell would someone want a vaccine from them??

And Moderna?? In the past 10 years they haven’t developed any product that has successfully treated ANY disease! Can’t understand why people would let someone injection these foreign substances into their body!

Micronized asbestos care of Johnson and Johnson is what so many moms powder babies with. This tells me that advertising works. Pharmaceutical companies know that better than any. They pour billions of dollars into pushing drugs. This drug makes every recipient an expendable lab rat. I think that the survivors will make them more money in the long run for treating long term diseases caused by this shot. What do you think?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Tyrone, the news release doesn't say Sweden is totally blocking A-Z. The Swedish health department is not recommending it for older people, but does recommend it for those people under 65.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

“Total Deaths last year in the USA from reactions to vaccine shots.

Chicken Pox: 1 death

Flu shot: 30 deaths

Covid-19 in the FIRST MONTH: 1,000 deaths”

That is 3,000+ % more DEATHS than from the flu shot, in just one month..

Who needs a link to the deaths in Europe, when the deaths alone in the USA prove it?

You have a computer. Go do some DD.

Um, cite your sources.

I'm calling BS.

(Hint, dying after you get the shot doesn't = dying FROM the shot. People in hospice have been getting the stupid vaccine)

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

425 members (1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 17CalFan, 163bc, 42 invisible), 2,292 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,627
Posts18,474,185
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.