Home
Moderna. Still standing on two legs. Still coherent enough to punch keys on my phone.

Definitely still breathing. Maybe it is not the instant death sentence some would have us believe.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Moderna. Still standing on two legs. Still coherent enough to punch keys on my phone.

Definitely still breathing. Maybe it is not the instant death sentence some would have us believe.

You choose the vaccine over the horse de-wormer at Rual King? You're living on the wild side. What about the "Man telling you something"
Had mine on Saturday. J&J one-and-done. No side effects whatsoever, not even a sore arm. I hope you have a similar experience.
Happy Camper in

smile

I got my second Moderna on Saturday. I was down yesterday for excessive fatigue. Feeling better today.
Nice knowing you IS. Be Well, RZ.
How do folks know they are not getting a placebo? Never know, considering this might just be an experiment.

Tin hat off now, harhar
It is very funny, The same people calling the Virus a fake one and saying it isn't serious or as lethal as the media make it to be, The same people saying the death numbers are fake. The same people who believe Democrats didn't work with Trump to curb the virus are taking the vaccine that they know was speedily manufactured.
Conservatives...We are confused and we don't stand by our word...We are here today and there tomorrow. Smh
Good point!

I ain't dead. Must have been a placebo.
Originally Posted by JeffyD
Had mine on Saturday. J&J one-and-done. No side effects whatsoever, not even a sore arm. I hope you have a similar experience.

Exactly same experience 10 days ago.

Wife had Pfizer first dose this morn. She’s fine, actually more than fine.
Originally Posted by middlechild
It is very funny, The same people calling the Virus a fake one and saying it isn't serious or as lethal as the media make it to be, The same people saying the death numbers are fake. The same people who believe Democrats didn't work with Trump to curb the virus are taking the vaccine that they know was speedily manufactured.
Conservatives...We are confused and we don't stand by our word...We are here today and there tomorrow. Smh

I have never made the claims you state.

Covid can well be a very serious illness. It can be threatening or even lethal to young healthy individuals.

What it is NOT, is a threat to national security.

All the social distancing crap, mask crap, and quarantine crap was just a feel good band-aid to appease the scared little sheepies.

I have never made the claims you state.

Covid can well be a very serious illness. It can be threatening or even lethal to young healthy individuals.

What it is NOT, is a threat to national security.

All the social distancing crap, mask crap, and quarantine crap was just a feel good band-aid to appease the scared little sheepies.

The only answer is; Your a Razzist.
Keep us posted. The two part vaccinations seem to be worse for the second squirt.
I received the J&J shot Saturday no problems except a sore arm around the injection site for a day.
I felt a little shaky the second afternoon, arm hurt

Didn’t feel much at all from second, I had same vaccine.
Originally Posted by UncleAlps
Keep us posted. The two part vaccinations seem to be worse for the second squirt.
Depends on the person and previous exposure to COVID-19. I had COVID-19 in October (after an idiot at work attended an unmasked church service and had direct contact with an actively symptomatic person before coming to work and infecting/exposing 15 of us before telling anyone where he'd been) and had 36 hours of flu-like symptoms after the first Moderna dose with a 101.2 F fever (the highest fever I ran when I had COVID-19 was 100.0 F) and 48 hours of intermittent flu-like symptoms along with a 102.0 F fever after the second dose. Arm felt like someone had stomped it for five days following the first dose and about 24 hours of mild pain following the second dose. I really do NOT want COVID-19 again.
Here's a feel-good article for you - https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/01...or-after-immunization-with-rna-vaccines/
Drink a lot of beer, it helps
Originally Posted by hanco

Yes.
Yes, it does.
Idaho Shooter: As of last Friday I have now had both my "Moderna" inoculations and other than a few days of headaches and wooziness after each shot I made it through pretty well - some of my friends did have some more serious distress than I did.
Hope it helps.
I still think we should send the chi-coms the bill for this wuhan red death.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

You haven't had any immediate short term effects. There is still time for short term effects to show up over the next couple of weeks. From minor up to fatal. And, of course, you won't know what the long term effects might be for several years. No one knows about the possibility of serious long term problems. I sincerely hope that there are none.
I for one am happy that folks that want the shot, are getting the shot.
I've had both Moderna. Felt bad a couple hours after 2nd one. fine next day.
I have had shots one and two of the Moderna a month apart. My arm was a bit sore for a day or two and then back to normal. No complications whatsoever.
My brothers (two) and their wives have had a combination of Moderna, Pfizer, and the Johnson and Johnson (one shot) also with no ill effects within the past two weeks.
My wife, and I are lined up for the shots in week or so.
I got the first Moderna last Friday and besides dying and a slightly sore arm, I'm doing fine.

I do hear the second can knock you down a bit.
How come? You have good life insurance and the boss make you? smile

If my experience means anything, your life expectancy is at least two more weeks. ;-{>8
Originally Posted by Tyrone

Then check out this:

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ire...committee-over-covid-19-claims-1.4277698
Originally Posted by jaguartx

There is no such thing as life insurance, not on oneself anyway.
I have to admit, I am factually shocked.
All the people talking about how the vaccine has been fine remind me of the people who brag that their new vehicle has had very few problems in the first week.

I honestly don't think there are going to be any big problems with these mRNA vaccines. Still, being that this is pretty new stuff, it can't be completely ruled out, and if there are problems they will probably arise later on. If nothing negative has happened couple years, I'll call it a success.
Vaccine for a cold? Interesting
https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousdisease/covid19/89998
I don't know anyone who has died from the China flu vaccine or the China flu itself. My mother in law got her second Moderna flu shot Wednesday and ended up in the hospital. She's better now and quit trying to pressure us into getting the so called covid-19 vaccine. Personally I think the whole covid-19 is just a farce. But if you want the shot get it, if you don't want the shot don't get.
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
I don't know anyone who has died from the China flu vaccine or the China flu itself. My mother in law got her second Moderna flu shot Wednesday and ended up in the hospital. She's better now and quit trying to pressure us into getting the so called covid-19 vaccine. Personally I think the whole covid-19 is just a farce. But if you want the shot get it, if you don't want the shot don't get.

Do you know which shot she got?
Originally Posted by MM879
Originally Posted by TrueGrit

Do you know which shot she got?

Based on the context, I would guess the second moderna shot.
Originally Posted by xxclaro
All the people talking about how the vaccine has been fine remind me of the people who brag that their new vehicle has had very few problems in the first week.

I honestly don't think there are going to be any big problems with these mRNA vaccines. Still, being that this is pretty new stuff, it can't be completely ruled out, and if there are problems they will probably arise later on. If nothing negative has happened couple years, I'll call it a success.

Well, we could look at the SARS vaccine animal trials.....
Originally Posted by wabigoon
My wife, and I are lined up for the shots in week or so.

YGBSM, Wabi. Hey, okay, so Fauci loves you and wants you to get the shot. He also tells you Hydrochloroquine is dangerous and may kill you. Yeah, only like 50 trillion doses taken in the last 60 years. So safe it can be Rxed to pregnant and breast feeding women. So safe it is cleared for over the counter (OTC) sale in some countries, but the Satanist says it will kill you.

Discernment? YGBSM.
The "vaccine" is an IQ / Critical Thinker test.
I got my 2nd shot on Saturday. It was Pfizer. I had the chills on Sunday----but Monday--a hot shower, hot coffee & back to the office.
My mother in law is now planning to go on vacation with us this year thanks to the so called covid-19 vaccine. Last year she was scared to death of contracting the China flu and dieing. I think getting the vaccine is a good thing for those folks who are scared of dieing. My 93 year old dad says, if you can't live you might as well be dead. And he refuses to get the vaccine.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Idaho Shooter,
Congratulations for not having the thing that triggers the bad reaction.
At least on the first shot.
I hope you are as lucky on the Second.
Your are an appreciated contribution around here.

Best of luck with round two...
Personally my concern is that 210% more people have died beyond where they took Tylenol off the market for cyanide or something in it...
But I think Tylenol did a volunteer product pull.
Originally Posted by Lonny
I got the first Moderna last Friday and besides dying and a slightly sore arm, I'm doing fine.

I do hear the second can knock you down a bit.

Got any cool guns you want to leave me when you finally go completely to the Light? grin

I figure in a hundred years, who's gonna know or care? Either The West will be speaking Chinese by then or the Asians will be speaking English and not just for science purposes.
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by xxclaro

Well, we could look at the SARS vaccine animal trials.....

Indeed.Well, if things play out in similar fashion, I would expect it'll show up fairly quickly now that significant numbers of people are getting vaccinated,no? How long do you figure it'll be before we can say for certain?
Originally Posted by add

Throw in tention ho crutch, virtue signaling sjw prop, and defense against cognitive dissonance and logic, and you're gettin close.

MO, there was any justice in the world, Poofter shouldn'ta been awarded a shot til 2.5 million people were able ta fake death by bologney.
I've had my two shots - No problems, and I'm still a-livin', so everything's O.K.
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by add

Throw in tention ho crutch, virtue signaling sjw prop, and defense against cognitive dissonance and logic, and you're gettin close.

MO, there was any justice in the world, Poofter shouldn'ta been awarded a shot til 2.5 million people were able ta fake death by bologney.

I dumbed it down, for the mid-wits.
Originally Posted by P_Weed
I've had my two shots - No problems, and I'm still a-livin', so everything's O.K.
Good luck and I wish you the best along with my friends and relatives that joined the stampede. Auto-immune diseases are insidious and relentless. We'll know more in a few years. I am way more scared of being a GMO than I am of the CV-19 disease. I know a lot of people that have tested positive for CV-19 and didn't have a bad time of it at all. But Lupus, Crohn's, RA, and all those hundreds of auto- immune disorders aren't fun and I know some folks that have those. As I understand it your immune system goes out of whack and you end up afflicted or dying from "friendly fire" from your very own defensive system.
The death rate was falsely inflated to promote an agenda. No question, no argument. That is fact.

I'll take natural immunity any day. Anyone that knowingly had covid and thinks that the snake oil serum is going to protect them any better than their body can from something they have already had and fought off certainly likes kool-aid
I have had both shots of Moderna with only a sore arm for a reaction. The wife will get her second jab right after Easter.

I am also getting my second shingrix shot after Easter as well and then following that up with pneumonia shots.

I have had vaccine shots before.......about all of them except the small pox shot, but I am thankful that others were able to take it so that we don't have to deal with small pox here.

BTW, I still wear a mask in stores because there are so many idiots out and about. I have seen obvious sick (covid) people show up for work, you know damn well they will go to stores.
I'd be wiling to bet that half the members on here who claim they are against taking the shot, were in fact, first in line when they got a chance to get one.

Had my second one almost a month ago, and am still kicking.
Just an FYI

https://apnews.com/article/germany-...lotting-0ab2c4fe13370c96c873e896387eb92f
Originally Posted by Hastings
Good luck and I wish you the best along with my friends and relatives that joined the stampede. Auto-immune diseases are insidious and relentless. We'll know more in a few years. I am way more scared of being a GMO than I am of the CV-19 disease. I know a lot of people that have tested positive for CV-19 and didn't have a bad time of it at all.

It wasnt about the Covid. It was about the election. If Trump hadnt "lost", the C -19 would still be going strong.

If they were really concerned about Covid, they wouldnt be letting aliens in with it. They will soon be taking credit, for giving the Vaccines and getting rid of it.
whistle
yep, the thing about all this vaccine talk, it has motivated me to get the shingles vaccine too. I don't want that stuff.

Ditto... 2nd one is coming up in 2 wks..
Quite telling.

30% of Trump voters will take it, 47% say no way.

58% of D voters will take it, 10% say no way.
Good luck and I wish you the best along with my friends and relatives that joined the stampede. Auto-immune diseases are insidious and relentless. We'll know more in a few years. I am way more scared of being a GMO than I am of the CV-19 disease. I know a lot of people that have tested positive for CV-19 and didn't have a bad time of it at all.

It wasnt about the Covid. It was about the election. If Trump hadnt "lost", the C -19 would still be going strong.

If they were really concerned about Covid, they wouldnt be letting aliens in with it. They will soon be taking credit, for giving the Vaccines and getting rid of it.
whistle

Hiden Biden is already trying to take credit for the vaccine.
Fugg him and the DemoRat’s. If he and that idiot Fauci says I should get the shot, that’s good enough reason for me not to take it.
Originally Posted by hanco

Yes.
Yes, it does.

Ugh, nasty bitter taste. I'd as soon suck on a lime peel.

The upper arm is a bit sore 24 hrs later, about half as bad as my typical Tetanus vax.

The Pharmicist was a tiny little Chinese lady about thirty years old. Just as cute as could be. I am looking forward to going back in thirty days.

No, I am worth far more to her alive than dead. She refuses to discuss getting the shot, and told me "Do whatever the hell you want. You will anyway."
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

And it’s not a vaccine, just a shot for something that is over 99% survivable if you are under 70.
Originally Posted by cfran

And it’s not a vaccine, just a shot for something that is over 99% survivable if you are under 70.

So is influenza and millions get that ‘shot’ too. Even at way less supposed success. Sometimes only 50% effective.

For their own reasons, maybe they don’t want to burn 3 days sick leave with fever and symptoms and instead save those ‘sick’ days for crappie fishing or random golf days.

Had you seen the guys from my work place laid out at home or the three, out of sixty employees, which went to ICU, you MIGHT be bright enough to recognize it ain't a cold.

Just the stats from this factory. 50% of our population has been sick and tested positive in the time period from May through December. 5% of this population required hospitalization. 66% of those required ICU. 5% displayed no more symptoms than loss of smell and taste.

I imagine most of the rest of us have had the Covid with no symptoms. But, of course, that is just a guess. There is no data on that matter.

We have had no more incidences of confirmed Covid in almost 90 days. That might mean most of us have acquired immunity in some manner.
The trouble with vaccines are not always the drug or substance it is the bodies response. May people act adversely to simple things like Bee stings, peanut butter or gluten. If you dont experience it then we tend to over play the concerns. The trouble with this vaccine is the short development time with new science and lack of long time study. Also the fact that millons of people are getting it in a short period of time. Kroger is be charged with shooting up air in one area and other areas are oversupplied leaving a temperature sensitive product sit. Both are bad. I am in the early stages of Immunotherapy for cancer and I need a ok from oncologist to take anything and the Vaccine is on the "HELL NO" list at this time. My mother that is 78 was fine and symptom free after both shots. A friends 30 something friend died on day after shot of renal and liver failure and a heart attack, so who knows what may occur for any individual........
Originally Posted by KenMi
The death rate was falsely inflated to promote an agenda. No question, no argument. That is fact.

I would not argue that statement.

But I have seen SOME very sick young people with my own eyes, and know of one death of a man the same age as I and in better initial health.

What can be said of agendas and inflated death rates from Covid can also be said of agendas and inflated death rates from the vaccine. There is no trustworthy news source today on either end of the political spectrum.

Every story is published toward reactionism and click counts.
Hare today and gone tomorrow? Be Well, RZ.
as an old man w/multiple co-morbidities i took my moderna. wasn't nearly as bad as lining up in the hot sun and being shot w/an airgun. the nurses didn't know what an airgun was.

anyways, according to the estimated numbers i have resistance except to the quickly mutating variances. so, in about 6 months i'm gonna get a third shot just to be safe.

Every story is published toward reactionism and click counts.

Because click counts = $$. If real news won't generate enough clicks, make up something that will.

And within 24 hours, it'll be posted, re-posted, and end up here.
read the advice of jag and the empty hamper and got both Pfizer shots. No problems of any kind.

YMMV

mike r
Got mine last week, my better half is still on the fence about gettin it, I figure I ain't grown a 3rd eye, so I'm good!
https://twitter.com/DrMadej/status/1371897163471491072
After my first shot my shoulder was a little sore for a day and had a red spot for a couple of weeks and nothing else. I got the second last Monday and my arm was a little sore for a day again and nothing else. No red spot thus far.
My wife has had both her shots and her symptoms were about the same. She has RA and takes some serious meds to knock down her immune system but still did really well with the shots.
We both had the two dose Moderna vaccine.

This was my solution to making my children and grandchildren happy . No more questions of when I'd get or why I had problems with the Vaccine. No side effects of any sort to report.
Originally Posted by sidepass
No side effects of any sort to report.
Yet
Never had the chicken pox and my parents made us stay the night with our cousins on multiple occasions when they did when we were kids. Brother or sister either, never had a fever blister or ear ache and haven’t had the flu since I was a kid 40 years ago. They can stick my shot up their ass. I’ve also never had a flu shot.
Yet

Yep. Like listening to new smokers in high school.

"Hey, Im living proof. I got a shot last month and I'm just fine."

I wonder why they tested flu shots and other vaccines for years first.

Fauci lied about Hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, masks, danger of the then new C 19, never said a thing about D3 and Zinc, etc, makes millions off these vaccines but people have faith hes telling the truth this time.

Sheesh. Can't trick these geniuses. smirk

Those who give up freedom for safety ......are us. Let's submit and make it as the govt who loves us wants. You must take the shot to buy or sell, or go anywhere.

Can't see this schiett coming? No. It will be good for us. smirk

The puppet masters are in control (of the people).

We have met the enemy. Us.
Jag, that is one of the dumbest posts you have ever written. And with you being a "Q" zealot, that is saying a lot.

Gave up freedom? I gave up nothing.

Nobody, no agency even asked me to take "Trump's Vaccine" let alone forced me. I could claim that I took it to show my support for "The Donald", but that would be untrue. I did it for personal reasons.

I do not "need" proof of vaccine to gain access to air travel. I have never seen the inside of an airport and have every intention of dying with that statement still valid. I do not need it to get into theaters or restaurants, because they do not ask. And even if they did, we do not go into such establishments.

I took advantage of my freedom to make an informed decision based on available data. All data suggests that contracting C-19 poses more risk to ME, than getting the shot does.

The inoculation gives the added benefit of protecting my loved ones from exposure to my otherwise possible future infection with C-19.

I chose the inoculation because, for me, it gives the greater chance of good health and increased life expectancy, not only for me, but also for my loved ones.

This time, I am rolling the dice loaded in my favor.

We wear seat belts to increase our chances of living through another commute.

Sure the Dems and Insurance Companies have been pushing seat belt laws for years. And many states write substantial fines for ignoring those laws.

So, does wearing a seat belt mean one is giving up personal freedoms, and bowing down to the commie overlords? Or does wearing a seat belt, or a motorcycle helmet, indicate one is making a wise personal choice as to one's health and future life?
Got the first Pfizer yesterday.......shoulder's a bit sore but not bad.

However my Willy fell off on the way home. Should I be concerned?
Best thing you can do is the exact opposite of what ever jag posts. I mean really, who would listen to anything medical from a guy that worked at Lense Crafters?

BTW DJT says get the shot.

The numbers are fake and the virus isn't as bad as made out. I just had bypass surgery a month ago and my doc doesn't want me to get the vaccine for now. It is too dangerous for me because of the surgery. I remember the NY Post article saying the test for the CCP virus are 90% false positives. If you die when you have that false positive you are counted as a CCP virus death. More money for the hospital that way. In August the CDC said only 6% of people who died listed as dying from the China Virus actually died from it. Italy is opening up a murder investigation into the death of one of their people after getting the AstraZeneca shot. Over 1600 American have died shortly after getting the second shot. This includes young healthy people. If you believe the death count you probably believe in genies too.
No fever, no head aches or nothing. Of course I haven't had the shot either. Those of us who are still around next year or in the future can come back and re visit this thread. Time will tell.
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
Over 1600 American have died shortly after getting the second shot. This includes young healthy people. If you believe the death count you probably believe in genies too.

I absolutely do not believe the death count as reported by the libs from the virus, or as reported by so-called conservatives from the vaccines.

Both sources have destroyed any shred of credibility they might once have had.
Yet

Yeah, he might just die 80 years from now!
I got my shot this morning. I hit the lotto and got the Pfizer. No effects other than this patch of hair growing in my palm.
Be honest. Wasn't that there before the shot?
You ain't dead yet, on your way to meet Roy and all.

Maybe the horror stories ain't 100% correct then.

Glad you're still with us.
I mean, I am short of breath, my nose is plugged, I have a cough,, my knuckles ache, I have severe pain at the base of both thumbs, both of my knees hurt with each step, as do my hips and ankles.

But that has nothing to do with the vax. That has all been happening for ten years or more. Old age and arthritis ain't for pussies.
I mean, I am short of breath, my nose is plugged, I have a cough,, my knuckles ache, I have severe pain at the base of both thumbs, both of my knees hurt with each step, as do my hips and ankles.

But that has nothing to do with the vax. That has all been happening for ten years or more. Old age and arthritis ain't for pussies.

What happened after you got out of bed? Did it get better?
Another Dr on the Vaccine dangers

https://www.hotzehwc.com/2021/02/dr-hotze-on-the-dangers-of-the-covid-19-vaccine/
i saw on the news yesterday some areas are administering the vaccine to children now, so they are the new guinea pigs
i dont think it's a good idea to give it to people under the age of 60, or so, depending on where the threshold is for the likelihood of severe virus outcomes.

OTOH, if i'm old and won't be around long term to suffer any of the long term effects of the experimental shot anyway, might not be a bad idea to prevent real issues with the virus in the short term
Originally Posted by callnum
Best thing you can do is the exact opposite of what ever jag posts. I mean really, who would listen to anything medical from a guy that worked at Lense Crafters?

Awww Hell, you got that shot, you stupid sheep, I can't believe you let the government bully you into putting that poison in your system!

look, man, I'm just here for some damn bifocals, you gonna help me or not?
http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/rense/special/rense_021621_hr2.mp3
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by callnum

Awww Hell, you got that shot, you stupid sheep, I can't believe you let the government bully you into putting that poison in your system!

look, man, I'm just here for some damn bifocals, you gonna help me or not?

Jag ain't always on point and he may be a little extreme but he's no where near the Khhunt leftist that you quoted there KWFA. At least he's on our side.
I just got mine as well. The shot didn't hurt too bad but the tattoo still kinda hurts. It had to be better than the optional micro chip implant though. That looked really painful to me.
I opted for the tattoo too, but you can only read it when I'm hard.
© 24hourcampfire