Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by middlechild
It is very funny, The same people calling the Virus a fake one and saying it isn't serious or as lethal as the media make it to be, The same people saying the death numbers are fake. The same people who believe Democrats didn't work with Trump to curb the virus are taking the vaccine that they know was speedily manufactured.
Conservatives...We are confused and we don't stand by our word...We are here today and there tomorrow. Smh

The numbers are fake and the virus isn't as bad as made out. I just had bypass surgery a month ago and my doc doesn't want me to get the vaccine for now. It is too dangerous for me because of the surgery. I remember the NY Post article saying the test for the CCP virus are 90% false positives. If you die when you have that false positive you are counted as a CCP virus death. More money for the hospital that way. In August the CDC said only 6% of people who died listed as dying from the China Virus actually died from it. Italy is opening up a murder investigation into the death of one of their people after getting the AstraZeneca shot. Over 1600 American have died shortly after getting the second shot. This includes young healthy people. If you believe the death count you probably believe in genies too.

GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
No fever, no head aches or nothing. Of course I haven't had the shot either. Those of us who are still around next year or in the future can come back and re visit this thread. Time will tell.

I
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
Over 1600 American have died shortly after getting the second shot. This includes young healthy people. If you believe the death count you probably believe in genies too.

I absolutely do not believe the death count as reported by the libs from the virus, or as reported by so-called conservatives from the vaccines.

Both sources have destroyed any shred of credibility they might once have had.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by sidepass
No side effects of any sort to report.
Yet

Yeah, he might just die 80 years from now!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I got my shot this morning. I hit the lotto and got the Pfizer. No effects other than this patch of hair growing in my palm.

IC B2

I
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Be honest. Wasn't that there before the shot?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You ain't dead yet, on your way to meet Roy and all.

Maybe the horror stories ain't 100% correct then.

Glad you're still with us.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
I
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
I mean, I am short of breath, my nose is plugged, I have a cough,, my knuckles ache, I have severe pain at the base of both thumbs, both of my knees hurt with each step, as do my hips and ankles.

But that has nothing to do with the vax. That has all been happening for ten years or more. Old age and arthritis ain't for pussies.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
I mean, I am short of breath, my nose is plugged, I have a cough,, my knuckles ache, I have severe pain at the base of both thumbs, both of my knees hurt with each step, as do my hips and ankles.

But that has nothing to do with the vax. That has all been happening for ten years or more. Old age and arthritis ain't for pussies.

What happened after you got out of bed? Did it get better?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
i saw on the news yesterday some areas are administering the vaccine to children now, so they are the new guinea pigs

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
i dont think it's a good idea to give it to people under the age of 60, or so, depending on where the threshold is for the likelihood of severe virus outcomes.

OTOH, if i'm old and won't be around long term to suffer any of the long term effects of the experimental shot anyway, might not be a bad idea to prevent real issues with the virus in the short term

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by callnum
Best thing you can do is the exact opposite of what ever jag posts. I mean really, who would listen to anything medical from a guy that worked at Lense Crafters?

Awww Hell, you got that shot, you stupid sheep, I can't believe you let the government bully you into putting that poison in your system!

look, man, I'm just here for some damn bifocals, you gonna help me or not?

Last edited by KFWA; 03/18/21.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by callnum
Best thing you can do is the exact opposite of what ever jag posts. I mean really, who would listen to anything medical from a guy that worked at Lense Crafters?

Awww Hell, you got that shot, you stupid sheep, I can't believe you let the government bully you into putting that poison in your system!

look, man, I'm just here for some damn bifocals, you gonna help me or not?

Jag ain't always on point and he may be a little extreme but he's no where near the Khhunt leftist that you quoted there KWFA. At least he's on our side.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I just got mine as well. The shot didn't hurt too bad but the tattoo still kinda hurts. It had to be better than the optional micro chip implant though. That looked really painful to me.

"Miss Jean Louise, stand up. Your father's passin.'"
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I opted for the tattoo too, but you can only read it when I'm hard.

Originally Posted by renegade50
I'm an Oracle ...
You are a bug....

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

156 members (160user, 44mc, 10Glocks, 1936M71, 15 invisible), 12,120 guests, and 1,057 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,230
Posts18,544,030
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.