Home
Posted By: LowerRiver Vaccine Miracle - 03/19/21
Local news just said the vaccine doesn’t prevent you from getting the virus it just lessens the effects it may have on you. Must be quite a miracle vaccine huh?????
Posted By: sandcritter Re: Vaccine Miracle - 03/19/21
Originally Posted by LowerRiver
Local news just said the vaccine doesn’t prevent you from getting the virus it just lessens the effects it may have on you. Must be quite a miracle vaccine huh?????

I may not be getting the sarcasm right, or?

Cuz that is how most vaccines work in actual practice. They are not exactly magic forcefields, if they are kind of magic in the end.
Posted By: sse Re: Vaccine Miracle - 03/19/21
Originally Posted by sandcritter

Cuz that is how most vaccines work in actual practice. They are not exactly magic forcefields, if they are kind of magic in the end.

no, real vaccines actually prevent you from getting the specified illness. That's why flu vaccines aren't really vaccines, either
Posted By: Dutch Re: Vaccine Miracle - 03/19/21
Originally Posted by sse

no, real vaccines actually prevent you from getting the specified illness. That's why flu vaccines aren't really vaccines, either

Vaccines do nothing more than train your body to respond to an infection quicker. How quick depends on the invading organism, how effective the vaccine was, number of boosters, time past since the inoculation / boosters, etc, etc, etc.
Posted By: LowerRiver Re: Vaccine Miracle - 03/19/21

But....but....but the news said I should get vaccinated to protect the vulnerable. Now that the vaccine is out there and it isn’t preventing deaths the narrative needs to change. Just surprised me as I thought the vaccine was the end all be all. Continue to wear your masks and distance your from your loved ones people!!!🤮
Originally Posted by Dutch
Originally Posted by sse

Vaccines do nothing more than train your body to respond to an infection quicker. How quick depends on the invading organism, how effective the vaccine was, number of boosters, time past since the inoculation / boosters, etc, etc, etc.

Yes. People can dicker over the # organisms vs. time all they want, and that’s going to look different depending on the organism and the vaccine type, but that is the reality (what Dutch said.)

But....but....but the news said I should get vaccinated to protect the vulnerable. Now that the vaccine is out there and it isn’t preventing deaths the narrative needs to change. Just surprised me as I thought the vaccine was the end all be all. Continue to wear your masks and distance your from your loved ones people!!!🤮

Absolutley. If a 100% infallible solution was found tonight, the left would have a whole new nay-saying mantra out by dawn.
Posted By: Bob_H_in_NH Re: Vaccine Miracle - 03/19/21
Vaccines work by teaching your immune system to attack and kill the invading virus. It's up to your body to learn and some learn better than others. While some will prevent you from catching it, others will simply reduce, while others won't accept the vaccine

Welcome to biology, thats how vaccines work. None are foolproof
Posted By: rost495 Re: Vaccine Miracle - 03/19/21

LMAO. Never wore masks or distanced from friends and loved ones.

Always distanced from others much as we can. Wont' tolerate someone coming into my space.
Posted By: K22 Re: Vaccine Miracle - 03/19/21
And to think I thought the body created viruses to attack pathogens.
Posted By: dogcatcher223 Re: Vaccine Miracle - 03/19/21
My boss's friend is a nurse. Fully vaccinated...got covid anyway and ended up in the hospital. He was all distraught and said "why did I even bother getting vaccinated?" Lol. I guess she was in the 5% it didn't work for.
Posted By: KenMi Re: Vaccine Miracle - 03/19/21
A study in England suggests that when those vaccinated get exposed to a new covid variant, the results are not going to be good, and in that circumstance, will be worse than those not vaccinated for covid 19
Originally Posted by KenMi
A study in England suggests that when those vaccinated get exposed to a new covid variant, the results are not going to be good ....

Entirely possible scenario for some variants, yes.

... and in that circumstance, will be worse than those not vaccinated for covid 19

Not saying “impossible,” but am saying “please show me the link” so can hopefully glean by what mechanism this is being posited. A real mechanism, vs. a fantasy mechanism. Not attacking you Ken, I just wonder as to the “how” that conclusion was arrived at.
Posted By: viking Re: Vaccine Miracle - 03/19/21
Who knows what to believe anymore.

This person says this, that person says that.... all I know is if the dems are pushing it and bill gates is behind it, well fuuuuccckk that nonsense.
Posted By: Idaho_Shooter Re: Vaccine Miracle - 03/19/21
Originally Posted by Dutch
Originally Posted by sse

Amen!!!

No vaccine will prevent a virus from entering your body. They just help your body to recognize the virus as a pathogen so as to keep it from multiplying out of control in your body, keep it from making you sick, and keep it from making you contagious to others.
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: Vaccine Miracle - 03/19/21
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Vaccine Miracle - 03/19/21
Vaccines didn't slow the affects of small pox and polio. They stopped them dead.
Posted By: Hastings Re: Vaccine Miracle - 03/19/21
A study in England suggests that when those vaccinated get exposed to a new covid variant, the results are not going to be good ....

Entirely possible scenario for some variants, yes.

... and in that circumstance, will be worse than those not vaccinated for covid 19

Not saying “impossible,” but am saying “please show me the link” so can hopefully glean by what mechanism this is being posited. A real mechanism, vs. a fantasy mechanism. Not attacking you Ken, I just wonder as to the “how” that conclusion was arrived at.

Don't know how to post articles but search anti-body dependent enhancement. As I read it the mRNA vaccine has a possibility of leaving you wide open for a devastating infection by the virus it is supposed to protect against. I don't trust the vaccine and am way more scared of being a guinea pig than I am of a virus that seldom kills anyone in decent health.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Vaccines didn't slow the affects of small pox and polio. They stopped them dead.

And they did so in the manner described above.

https://www.cdc.gov/smallpox/vaccine-basics/index.html

Vaccine Basics

The smallpox vaccine protects people from smallpox by helping their bodies develop immunity to smallpox. The vaccine is made from a virus called vaccinia, which is a poxvirus similar to smallpox, but less harmful. The smallpox vaccine contains live vaccinia virus, not a killed or weakened virus like many other vaccines. For that reason, people who are vaccinated must take precautions when caring for the place on their arm where they were vaccinated, so they can prevent the vaccinia virus from spreading.

The vaccine does not contain the smallpox virus and cannot give you smallpox.

For most people with healthy immune systems, live virus vaccines are effective and safe. Sometimes a person getting a live virus vaccine experiences mild symptoms such as rash, fever, and head and body aches. In certain groups of people, complications from the vaccinia virus can be severe. The Smallpox Vaccine Safety page has more information about who is more likely to experience these side effects.

Other live virus vaccines currently used include measles, mumps, rubella, and chickenpox.

Smallpox vaccination can protect you from smallpox for about 3 to 5 years. After that time, its ability to protect you decreases. If you need long-term protection, you may need to get a booster vaccination. Find out who should get smallpox vaccine.

Historically, the vaccine has been effective in preventing smallpox infection in 95% of those vaccinated. In addition, the vaccine was proven to prevent or substantially lessen infection when given within a few days after a person was exposed to the variola virus.

Routine smallpox vaccination among the American public stopped in 1972 after the disease was eradicated in the United States.

My oh my? What is said of the smallpox vaccine sounds eerily familiar to what the critics say about the C 19 vaccines.
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: Vaccine Miracle - 03/19/21
Listen carefully a couple of times. It's really on target.
Every sentence is MOA.

https://www.brighteon.com/c658f9e3-ea42-4235-b9c7-563bd1cec42b

On the grand scale, yes, you are right. On the nano-scale, you are almost right too. What Dutch said more elegantly, however, is still true: it’s a numbers game. We’re spitting hairs. But yeah, point taken. The difference between corona and small pox or polio, however, is it’s an apples to oranges virus comparison. Those are relatively stable viruses in terms of antigenicity/epitopes. Both influenza and coronaviridae are these rolling balls of metamorphosing blech. You’re trying to hit a shape-shifting, moving target with a longbow, and it’s just not easy, nor perfect, but fortunately is often “good enough” despite not “stopped dead” in it’s tracks, as you said, but good enough to prevent frank illness.

Now, if rubbing up on a cow with some coronavirus “x”, akin to how cow pox exposure was found seriptitiously to immunized well against small pox, we’d really have something. But, such a short cut has not yet been found. And if not for that stroke of luck with cow pox and small pox, who knows how things would have played out?

And polio, that too was a stroke of genius if a crude technology, but which works because polio too doesn’t change much.

Often times, vaccines are NOT drop dead in it’s tracks effective, but *relatively* effective. Effective “enough”. Off top of my head, the first varicella vaccine was quite imperfect. The second, better, but not “stopped dead” perfect, either. Hell, YOUR naturally gained human designed immunity to varicella zoster is imperfect, too (the occasional repeat chx pox case, and of course, shingles). The body can’t fend off other repeat herpes viruses reliably, either, btw. What else.... the pneumonia vaccine. We’re at two “decent” variations taken in two steps, and while it’s good, it isn’t perfect by far. Once in a blue moon, measles will meekly break thru. What else..... The rabies vaccine is not bullet proof, either. You get the idea. They are not magical forcefields. They are are prepositioned flanking force, or hidden reserves, or key intel, that almost always carries the day in battle, but not “always.” Some designs are better than others, and it’s not as simple as “they didn’t try hard enough.”
Except that a mRNA injection makes you a genetically modified organism, a GMO. Small Pox vaccine is an actual closely related virus that makes your body manufacture anti-bodies. I think they figured that out because milk maids that had contracted cow pox were immune to small pox. That messenger RNA therapy has me scared of it. I can't find a medical professional that can explain how it works and no one can say what the outcome in a few years will be.
Posted By: Backroads Re: Vaccine Miracle - 03/19/21
Certainly hope that everyone taking the current shots will be be immune from all viruses going forward!
Though hope is not actually a plan...

Best of luck.
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH
Vaccines work by teaching your immune system to attack and kill the invading virus. It's up to your body to learn and some learn better than others. While some will prevent you from catching it, others will simply reduce, while others won't accept the vaccine

Welcome to biology, thats how vaccines work. None are foolproof

Welcome to Wyoming.
Originally Posted by Hastings
Except that a mRNA injection makes you a genetically modified organism, a GMO. Small Pox vaccine is an actual closely related virus that makes your body manufacture anti-bodies. I think they figured that out because milk maids that had contracted cow pox were immune to small pox. That messenger RNA therapy has me scared of it. I can't find a medical professional that can explain how it works and no one can say what the outcome in a few years will be.

Every virus makes you a GMO.

They all invade your cells, manipulate the DNA/RNA of that cell, and use it to reproduce their self.

This is NOT "gene therapy".

As smallpox vaccine is a very similar virus. Covid vaccines are synthetic blocks which mimic portions of the C-19 virus closely enough to trigger immune response.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/hcp/mrna-vaccine-basics.html

mRNA from the vaccine never enters the nucleus of the cell and does not affect or interact with a person's DNA.

quote from link posted. But I will leave it out of the quote window for ease of access:

Understanding and Explaining mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines

Messenger RNA vaccines—also called mRNA vaccines—are some of the first COVID-19 vaccines authorized for use in the United States. This page provides vaccine information for healthcare professionals and vaccine providers and tips for explaining mRNA vaccines to patients and answering questions about how mRNA vaccines work, their safety profile, and common misconceptions. There is also a viral vector COVID-19 vaccine that has been authorized.
Key Points to Share with Your Patients

In addition to the following key messages, you can refer your patients with questions to CDC’s COVID-19 mRNA vaccine webpage.

Like all vaccines, COVID-19 mRNA vaccines have been rigorously tested for safety before being authorized for use in the United States.
mRNA technology is new, but not unknown. They have been studied for more than a decade.
mRNA vaccines do not contain a live virus and do not carry a risk of causing disease in the vaccinated person.
mRNA from the vaccine never enters the nucleus of the cell and does not affect or interact with a person’s DNA.

A New Approach to Vaccines

mRNA vaccines take advantage of the process that cells use to make proteins in order to trigger an immune response and build immunity to SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. In contrast, most vaccines use weakened or inactivated versions or components of the disease-causing pathogen to stimulate the body’s immune response to create antibodies.
Mechanism for Action

mRNA vaccines have strands of genetic material called mRNA inside a special coating. That coating protects the mRNA from enzymes in the body that would otherwise break it down. It also helps the mRNA enter the dendritic cells and macrophages in the lymph node near the vaccination site.

mRNA can most easily be described as instructions for the cell on how to make a piece of the “spike protein” that is unique to SARS-CoV-2. Since only part of the protein is made, it does not do any harm to the person vaccinated but it is antigenic.

After the piece of the spike protein is made, the cell breaks down the mRNA strand and disposes of them using enzymes in the cell. It is important to note that the mRNA strand never enters the cell’s nucleus or affects genetic material. This information helps counter misinformation about how mRNA vaccines alter or modify someone’s genetic makeup.

Once displayed on the cell surface, the protein or antigen causes the immune system to begin producing antibodies and activating T-cells to fight off what it thinks is an infection. These antibodies are specific to the SARS-CoV-2 virus, which means the immune system is primed to protect against future infection.
COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines Will Be Rigorously Evaluated for Safety

COVID-19 mRNA vaccines have gone through the same rigorous safety assessment as all vaccines before they were authorized for use in the United States by the Food and Drug Administration. This includes large clinical trials and data review by a safety monitoring board.

Often patients are concerned about live vaccines. mRNA vaccines are not live vaccines and do not use an infectious element, so they carry no risk of causing disease in the person vaccinated.
mRNA Vaccines Are New, But Not Unknown

There are currently no licensed mRNA vaccines in the United States. However, researchers have been studying them for decades.

Early stage clinical trials using mRNA vaccines have been carried out for influenza, Zika, rabies, and cytomegalovirus (CMV). Challenges encountered in these early trials included the instability of free RNA in the body, unintended inflammatory outcomes, and modest immune responses. Recent technological advancements in RNA biology and chemistry, as well as delivery systems, have mitigated these challenges and improved their stability, safety, and effectiveness.

Beyond vaccines, numerous preclinical and clinical studies have used mRNA to encode cancer antigens to stimulate immune responses targeted at clearing or reducing malignant tumors.
Benefits of mRNA Vaccines

mRNA vaccines have several benefits compared to other types of vaccines including use of a non-infectious element, shorter manufacturing times, and potential for targeting of multiple diseases. mRNA vaccines can be developed in a laboratory using a DNA template and readily available materials. This means the process can be standardized and scaled up, making vaccine development faster than traditional methods. In addition, DNA and RNA vaccines typically can be moved most rapidly into the clinic for initial testing. In the future, mRNA vaccine technology may allow for one vaccine to target multiple diseases
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

They all invade your cells, manipulate the DNA/RNA of that cell, and use it to reproduce their self.

As smallpox vaccine is a very similar virus. Covid vaccines are synthetic blocks which mimic portions of the C-19 virus closely enough to trigger immune response.

mRNA from the vaccine never enters the nucleus of the cell and does not affect or interact with a person's DNA.

quote from link posted. But I will leave it out of the quote window for ease of access.

Messenger RNA vaccines—also called mRNA vaccines—are some of the first COVID-19 vaccines authorized for use in the United States. This page provides vaccine information for healthcare professionals and vaccine providers and tips for explaining mRNA vaccines to patients and answering questions about how mRNA vaccines work, their safety profile, and common misconceptions. There is also a viral vector COVID-19 vaccine that has been authorized.

In addition to the following key messages, you can refer your patients with questions to CDC’s COVID-19 mRNA vaccine webpage.

Like all vaccines, COVID-19 mRNA vaccines have been rigorously tested for safety before being authorized for use in the United States.
mRNA technology is new, but not unknown. They have been studied for more than a decade.
mRNA vaccines do not contain a live virus and do not carry a risk of causing disease in the vaccinated person.
mRNA from the vaccine never enters the nucleus of the cell and does not affect or interact with a person’s DNA.

mRNA vaccines take advantage of the process that cells use to make proteins in order to trigger an immune response and build immunity to SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. In contrast, most vaccines use weakened or inactivated versions or components of the disease-causing pathogen to stimulate the body’s immune response to create antibodies.
Mechanism for Action

mRNA vaccines have strands of genetic material called mRNA inside a special coating. That coating protects the mRNA from enzymes in the body that would otherwise break it down. It also helps the mRNA enter the dendritic cells and macrophages in the lymph node near the vaccination site.

mRNA can most easily be described as instructions for the cell on how to make a piece of the “spike protein” that is unique to SARS-CoV-2. Since only part of the protein is made, it does not do any harm to the person vaccinated but it is antigenic.

After the piece of the spike protein is made, the cell breaks down the mRNA strand and disposes of them using enzymes in the cell. It is important to note that the mRNA strand never enters the cell’s nucleus or affects genetic material. This information helps counter misinformation about how mRNA vaccines alter or modify someone’s genetic makeup.

Once displayed on the cell surface, the protein or antigen causes the immune system to begin producing antibodies and activating T-cells to fight off what it thinks is an infection. These antibodies are specific to the SARS-CoV-2 virus, which means the immune system is primed to protect against future infection.

COVID-19 mRNA vaccines have gone through the same rigorous safety assessment as all vaccines before they were authorized for use in the United States by the Food and Drug Administration. This includes large clinical trials and data review by a safety monitoring board.

Often patients are concerned about live vaccines. mRNA vaccines are not live vaccines and do not use an infectious element, so they carry no risk of causing disease in the person vaccinated.

There are currently no licensed mRNA vaccines in the United States. However, researchers have been studying them for decades.

Early stage clinical trials using mRNA vaccines have been carried out for influenza, Zika, rabies, and cytomegalovirus (CMV). Challenges encountered in these early trials included the instability of free RNA in the body, unintended inflammatory outcomes, and modest immune responses. Recent technological advancements in RNA biology and chemistry, as well as delivery systems, have mitigated these challenges and improved their stability, safety, and effectiveness.

Beyond vaccines, numerous preclinical and clinical studies have used mRNA to encode cancer antigens to stimulate immune responses targeted at clearing or reducing malignant tumors.

mRNA vaccines have several benefits compared to other types of vaccines including use of a non-infectious element, shorter manufacturing times, and potential for targeting of multiple diseases. mRNA vaccines can be developed in a laboratory using a DNA template and readily available materials. This means the process can be standardized and scaled up, making vaccine development faster than traditional methods. In addition, DNA and RNA vaccines typically can be moved most rapidly into the clinic for initial testing. In the future, mRNA vaccine technology may allow for one vaccine to target multiple diseases

Dude, we are all certainly stoked you got your shots. No reason to try and justify it to everyone else.
Well, I'm hoping for the best since several people important to me have taken this injection of whatever it is. I don't understand it and I had already read the information you posted. Maybe the "vaccine" is at least harmless. I hope so. Time will tell, but that's going to take a while.
Hastings,

So i read an article quick on the antibody deposition enhancement/ADE phenomenon. Now, will grant you my last immunology class was 16-17yrs ago, and am not an immunologist by trade (though i play one regularly). But when boiled down, ade is just the inadvertant consequences of antibody-antigen complexes by my reading, and is not a new concept, if various nuances are probably better understood now than when i was in school, sure.

As was reading, i kept asking myself, “well, isn’t the fall back failsafe just going to be immune suppression?” And, by halfway thru the article, yes, that is the fall back. “What flavor steroid would you like, sir?” is the fallback plan. So, point taken, there is precedent for such later exposure inadvertent reactions, but i do not read that as a “no go,” more a “could happen maybe, and we can probably handle it.” Maybe am tired, but i did NOT see a clear articulation of the risk of ADE being the *sole* province of mRNA vaccine. Maybe i missed it.

One thing, then going to bed:

Completely respect if some wish to take a wait and see approach to mRNA vaccines. Totally understand. As you’ve read, the technology is NOT new, but has been on a long road to being viable, in part due to side effects, yes, hurdles to getting the mRNA into the target cells, yes, but all largely because until fairly recently with the advent of exploring it as a cancer treatment, before that it was not a getting a lot of research funding. And medical research funding is a true sausage-making process, for better and worse.

But i get weary of hearing how mRNA vaccine is going to make someone into a GMO derived ear of sweet corn, because it’s not.

You say no professional has explained it, so let me try.

A given piece of mRNA is a shop floor work order. It is not the organization’s master blueprint, but an order to build a part that will contribute to the final product - airliner, ship, whatever. The ceo and his blueprint give zero fuchs what anyone on the floor says.

So imagine you get some letterhead, whatever, and counterfeit your own work order to build some OTHER part (you're a chinese spy sabotaging Boeing, or who knows), and you spread these new fake work orders around the shop floor. What happens - some guys, all excellent employees, pick up the orders and just start making your part, not the ceo’s part. They don’t know it’s a spoof work order.

Researchers spoofed a work order for a few different antibodies to attach/neutralize covid’s attachment protein for human respiratory cell ace receptors.

The work orders are degraded over time, thrown out, essentially. All of them, not just spoofed ones. Once the batch of spoof work orders go out with the trash, there are no more coming. And there is no back-haul mechanism by which work orders go back to the ceo and his blueprint, to get integrated into the permanent blueprint. No. He gives no fuchs.

So secret chinese operative guy who put those spoof work orders on the shop floor, he got his widget made on Boeing’s dime, using Boeing’s machinery and labor, for free.

That’s my analogy for the night.
Posted By: middlechild Re: Vaccine Miracle - 03/19/21
Originally Posted by Backroads
Certainly hope that everyone taking the current shots will be be immune from all viruses going forward!
Though hope is not actually a plan...

Best of luck.

The pharma companies are in serious money.
Ps and if that sounds like mansplaining, it’s just that i’m a simple guy in a complex world.....
Originally Posted by Backroads

Dude, we are all certainly stoked you got your shots. No reason to try and justify it to everyone else.

Justification? Not at all. Hopefully some elucidation.

What was it Reagan said about our liberal friends? "It's just that so much of what they know simply isn't true." Something like that anyway.

It seems it is not just liberals these days.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Vaccine Miracle - 03/19/21

That is because they were solid medical responses to a demonstrated medical issue...what you have here is half of the hierarchy putting their collective finger up their bum and waving it in the air to see how much the current argument smells...the rest are just plainly stupid.

Or...we are being lied to in a particularly nasty manner.
Irony indeed.
Posted By: BuckHaggard Re: Vaccine Miracle - 03/19/21
The ignorance on this forum is off the charts. Everything is a lie and conspiracy that doesn't mesh with the mouthbreather world view.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Vaccine Miracle - 03/19/21
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
The ignorance on this forum is off the charts. Everything is a lie and conspiracy that doesn't mesh with the mouthbreather world view.

Oh hell...why not...go ahead and share your brand of bullshit.

Imagine how superior you will feel after you shew we serfs how wrong we are.
Posted By: sse Re: Vaccine Miracle - 03/19/21

quote from link posted. But I will leave it out of the quote window for ease of access:

Mechanism for Action

i no longer consider the CDC a reliable source. There are many opinions from different sources, much of which is being censored. Maybe in a few years some of the characteristics of the virus will have a consensus.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Vaccine Miracle - 03/19/21
Is your dog up on it's shots?
Posted By: bowfisher Re: Vaccine Miracle - 03/19/21
Hastings,

You say no professional has explained it, so let me try.

A given piece of mRNA is a shop floor work order. It is not the organization’s master blueprint, but an order to build a part that will contribute to the final product - airliner, ship, whatever. The ceo and his blueprint give zero fuchs what anyone on the floor says.

So imagine you get some letterhead, whatever, and counterfeit your own work order to build some OTHER part (you're a chinese spy sabotaging Boeing, or who knows), and you spread these new fake work orders around the shop floor. What happens - some guys, all excellent employees, pick up the orders and just start making your part, not the ceo’s part. They don’t know it’s a spoof work order.

Researchers spoofed a work order for a few different antibodies to attach/neutralize covid’s attachment protein for human respiratory cell ace receptors.

The work orders are degraded over time, thrown out, essentially. All of them, not just spoofed ones. Once the batch of spoof work orders go out with the trash, there are no more coming. And there is no back-haul mechanism by which work orders go back to the ceo and his blueprint, to get integrated into the permanent blueprint. No. He gives no fuchs.

So secret chinese operative guy who put those spoof work orders on the shop floor, he got his widget made on Boeing’s dime, using Boeing’s machinery and labor, for free.

That’s my analogy for the night.

Thanks for the explanation, that helps me understand the mRNA theory. Thank you.
Posted By: LowerRiver Re: Vaccine Miracle - 03/19/21
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

So tell us then......why is it that you stick around here? A quick check of your post history shows you contribute absolutely zero to anything firearms related. Just keeping an eye on us mouthbreathers are ya?
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Vaccine Miracle - 03/19/21
The COVID mRNA "vaccine" causes the cells in your body to grow the same spike protein that is found on the virus. Your body then produces antibodies against the spike protein.

Typical vaccines put a weakened variant of the virus in your body which causes it to produce antibodies against the virus.

Typical vaccines don't alter the construction of your body's cells.
Posted By: Esox357 Re: Vaccine Miracle - 03/19/21

LOL.....keep getting the shot. It isn't a vaccine but watch them line up for it!
Posted By: bruinruin Re: Vaccine Miracle - 03/19/21
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
My boss's friend is a nurse. Fully vaccinated...got covid anyway and ended up in the hospital. He was all distraught and said "why did I even bother getting vaccinated?" Lol. I guess she was in the 5% it didn't work for.

My boss's wife had covid last October. Got it from a coworker despite mandatory masks and distancing at work. She said it kicked her butt pretty good, but she recovered. For whatever reason, she got the first dose of the vaccine yesterday and has been sicker than hell. Apparently she didn't have any antibodies from her bout with the Kung Flu.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Vaccine Miracle - 03/19/21
Originally Posted by bruinruin

My boss's wife had covid last October. Got it from a coworker despite mandatory masks and distancing at work. She said it kicked her butt pretty good, but she recovered. For whatever reason, she got the first dose of the vaccine yesterday and has been sicker than hell. Apparently she didn't have any antibodies from her bout with the Kung Flu.

Or,..she may have had antibodies from her case of COVID and when her cells started producing the spike proteins as a result of the mRNA, her immune system went into overdrive and started producing an excessive quantity of the antibodies that her body had already learned to generate.
Posted By: dogcatcher223 Re: Vaccine Miracle - 03/19/21
I've known two friends that had covid and also ran out and got the shot. I asked why since they already had it, and they said "antibodies don't last." I said if they don't last from the real deal, then why do you think they'll last from the shot? They looked confused.
Posted By: noKnees Re: Vaccine Miracle - 03/19/21
I've known two friends that had covid and also ran out and got the shot. I asked why since they already had it, and they said "antibodies don't last." I said if they don't last from the real deal, then why do you think they'll last from the shot? They looked confused.

Its not the antibodies, Its the memory B and memory T cells that provide long term immunity. The ability to produce a strong immunological response in a few days after exposure rather than two weeks is what vaccines do.
Posted By: hanco Re: Vaccine Miracle - 03/19/21
I haven’t had a mask on in 7 days, I’m excited!!!
Posted By: efw Re: Vaccine Miracle - 03/19/21

My oh my? What is said of the smallpox vaccine sounds eerily familiar to what the critics say about the C 19 vaccines.

You must be reading different critics than me but “everyone has their own truth” so carry on.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Vaccine Miracle - 03/19/21
Originally Posted by hanco
I was in Costco yesterday and had to wear one. They're the only place in town other than Dr offices that enforces them.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Vaccine Miracle - 03/19/21

The China flu shots work wonders. A lot of people are out and about because they've had the China flu shots. Since our local doctors started treating the coronavirus with hydroxychlorine and Ivermectin the death rates from the China flu are non-existent.
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: Vaccine Miracle - 03/19/21
Originally Posted by sse

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I simply don't get, that people do not understand this !

This is a "shot", not a inoculation !
Originally Posted by TrueGrit

The China flu shots work wonders. A lot of people are out and about because they've had the China flu shots. Since our local doctors started treating the coronavirus with hydroxychlorine and Ivermectin the death rates from the China flu are non-existent.
I treated mine back in the fall by swallowing 2cc of Ivermectin and followed up with a bootleg Zpack for the mild secondary congestion that was creating a bit of yellowish green cough up stuff. I'm guessing I'm immune.
Posted By: victoro Re: Vaccine Miracle - 03/19/21
"The COVID mRNA "vaccine" causes the cells in your body to grow the same spike protein that is found on the virus. Your body then produces antibodies against the spike protein."

Right! The "vaccine" tricks your cells into producing a protein that your body will try to destroy. So basically it gives you an autoimmune disease and nobody knows how long you will have it.
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: Vaccine Miracle - 03/19/21
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: Ringman Re: Vaccine Miracle - 03/19/21

A friend called a couple days ago. He told me twelve of his friends got the vaccine. Two of them died. He said he has no idea what killed them, but they died.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Vaccine Miracle - 03/19/21
Reality check.

Covtards is gonna push the fake vaccine, cause why do ya need a vaccine unless the bolo-19 virus is a deadly efficacy, exponential killer?

That mutates.

You'd hafta be a moron ta take a "vaccine" for a cold virus that only kills. 00025% of people that get infected, right?
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Vaccine Miracle - 03/19/21
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Reality check.

Covtards is gonna push the fake vaccine, cause why do ya need a vaccine unless the bolo-19 virus is a deadly efficacy, exponential killer?

That mutates.

You'd hafta be a moron ta take a "vaccine" for a cold virus that only kills. 00025% of people that get infected, right?

That or live in TN. Take yer pick
LMAO
© 24hourcampfire