Home
Posted By: Esox357 Active shooter in Kentucky - 03/25/21
Recieved word that an active shooter is taking place in a Kentucky hospital.
Still nothing online.
Another reason why DuckDuckGo sucks balls

Google has something

https://www.wkyt.com/2021/03/25/live-fbi-responding-to-situation-at-uk-hospital/

Not much, but in 3 hours no updates
Hospitals ban guns even in Constitutional Carry states. Just a vortex of death...just like schools.
Posted By: cra1948 Re: Active shooter in Kentucky - 03/25/21
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Hospitals ban guns even in Constitutional Carry states. Just a vortex of death...just like schools.

College I worked at had "No Guns Allowed" signs on every door, and in every passageway there was a framed poster on the wall: What to do if there's an active shooter in the building." Am I the only one who sees the irony in that?
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Active shooter in Kentucky - 03/25/21
The police and bomb squad was there about 3 hours ago but nothing else has been said on the subject.

I've heard nothing about a shooter. They broke in on the TV, but didn't have much information.

I think it's probably just some nut that talked a bunch of crap and got everybody all excited.
Originally Posted by cra1948

College I worked at had "No Guns Allowed" signs on every door, and in every passageway there was a framed poster on the wall: What to do if there's an active shooter in the building." Am I the only one who sees the irony in that?
Was the pic on the poster one of a professor taking it up the ass from a BLM member while he fired an AK at some students and the professor read aloud from Das Kapital?

I bet it said to go around and remove all the no guns allowed signs as they are now in conflict with the current situation.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Another reason why DuckDuckGo sucks balls

Google has something

https://www.wkyt.com/2021/03/25/live-fbi-responding-to-situation-at-uk-hospital/

Not much, but in 3 hours no updates

Of course Groogle is useful for helping push the narrative..
Someone explain to me what 'potentially armed and dangerous means'. Armed or not armed and potentially dangerous makes sense.

Potentially is an adverb..... armed is an adjective..... putting them together to describe something is not correct, or am I wrong.

Been a long time since I was in English class.
That's exactly what I was thinking.

He was arrested. Was he armed, or not?

How hard is the media pushing the agenda when they won't even tell simple truths about a case? frown
Posted By: Esox357 Re: Active shooter in Kentucky - 03/25/21
Haven't heard much on it after the initial.

Was the pic on the poster one of a professor taking it up the ass from a BLM member while he fired an AK at some students and the professor read aloud from Das Kapital?

I chortled!
Posted By: efw Re: Active shooter in Kentucky - 03/25/21

Can’t happen those signs are powerful man. Makes a bad guy go find another place to take out his revenge on humanity like in a gun shop 🤪
Local teacher around here was soliciting for used golf balls. If a shooter came into the school, they wanted to use the golf balls against him.

Rotsa ruck.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Local teacher around here was soliciting for used golf balls. If a shooter came into the school, they wanted to use the golf balls against him.

Rotsa ruck.

Be alright with an Ar-15 golf ball launcher.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Active shooter in Kentucky - 03/25/21
44 year old white guy who has been in trouble with police on drug charges and some other stuff,...had a warrant out on him for failure to appear. He doesn't look like a dirt bag from his mugshot on TV.

Went in the hospital wearing a handgun and body armor. No shots fired,...no threats made.

It looks like a situation of somebody a bit too high strung,..makes bad decisions, and is having a bad midlife crisis.

It doesn't seem like anybody was ever in any danger. They snatched him up when he walked outside.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Rotsa ruck.

Might work!

© 24hourcampfire