Home
Despite having 64 days to prepare for the event, Biden can’t even answer a question authoritatively without notes.

Even Chris Wallace called him out for referring to his notes during the press conference, saying he had “never seen any POTUS do that.”

But now, we have a first inside look at what was on those notes he had in his hands.

[Linked Image from en-volve.com]

EXPOSED: Photos Of Joe Biden’s No...” Truth Of Why He Kept Looking At Them
Watched part of it. Bloomberg (nanny Mike's rag) asked a gun control question, and by the fifth word, Joe had forgotten it and ran off on a tear about infrastructure using notes. The guy is demented. Let's get Kamala in there and REALLY stir things up.
I’d really like to watch a televised, head to head with Biden and Putin discussing the issues of the day.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
I’d really like to watch a televised, head to head with Biden and Putin discussing the issues of the day.

That's twice now that I agree with you. The suck part would be Putin making Biden look like the fool he is which would reflect on us. The leader of the free world should not be a fool.
Dog and Pony show - lap dog and soldier pony.
I figured it would be in crayons.
Reporter # 1, answer #4 on and on all scripted, and still he messed it up.. We are indeed in trouble. That is what was wished for, but not by myself.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
bahhhaha
The current "leader of the free world" looks like a fool all over the globe every time he opens his mouth.

The only people that deny it and make excuses for him are the never Trumpers.

Biden is not only an idiot. He's a severely demented and perverted idiot and anyone with a lick of common sense knows it.

The deep state runs even deeper then we thought and Trump and this past stolen election proved that. I just hope and pray President Trump isn't done exposing them. All of them, in a manner that brings their asses to the ground.

Not likely, I know but a man has to have some hope for the future of his country.
Gibberish Joe ain't long for his current gig. There's only so much you can do to prop up a puppet to try and make it look functional. The best part is how he inadvertently snubbed the Bloomberg propagandist.

The Kamel twat will be in the chair by the end of the year.
Leader of the free world,
Originally Posted by IamShado
Despite having 64 days to prepare for the event, Biden can’t even answer a question authoritatively without notes.

Even Chris Wallace called him out for referring to his notes during the press conference, saying he had “never seen any POTUS do that.”

But now, we have a first inside look at what was on those notes he had in his hands.

Bullshiit, He was reading answers. Not identifying reporters. More disinformation and lies from MSM.
Harris will be worse than biden, stupid a$$ democrats.
Our country is lost
Originally Posted by blanket
Our country is lost

Sad but likely true at this point.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

C'mon, man!
Questions

And the answers

A friend asked what's he going to do when he runs out of cocaine. I said he won't run out, he's friends with the Clinton's.

Bb
Come on man, you know, you know the thing!

Don't be a dog face pony soldier!!!
Originally Posted by DMc

Bullshiit, He was reading answers. Not identifying reporters. More disinformation and lies from MSM.

Yeah, that's the point of this.. check the article.
It's scary to think that a man with advanced Alzheimer's is technically the president. I say technically, because certainly someone else is actually in charge behind the scenes.
Is Corn Pop still in hiding? Uniting you know.
It was an hour of footage for the news media to cut up and add to their stories. Saw the Today Schitshow this morning and that’s all they did.

Anyone who saw that mess from start to finish knows it was a nightmare.
Originally Posted by Rooster7
The current "leader of the free world" looks like a fool all over the globe every time he opens his mouth.

I think Never Trumpers make no excuses for Biden. They just know Trump was a different embarrassment.

Something Trumpkins still delude themselves about.
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus

I think Never Trumpers make no excuses for Biden. They just know Trump was a different embarrassment.

#orangemanbad.
Mr. Magoo is running the the country! It takes a village to raise an idiot. Many who voted for him are now saying WTF........................
Before the end of the summer, the media will get their orders from the DNC, and pull a Cuomo on Biden and put pressure on his cabinet to force him out via the 25th Amendment.

The Demonrats don't need him anymore, they never personally liked him, and President Harris checks multiple diversity boxes as a "first" for the presidency.

My prediction is the calls in the media for him to step down will begin in May, and by July there will be an overwhelming crescendo from the media and Dems in the House and Senate. Shortly thereafter, VP Harris will tearfully hold a press conference around the end of July and talk about how he's been such a great civil servant his whole life, but his health just can't allow him to continue, he must step aside, and she must reluctantly move into The White House.
of course the person that initiates the 25th Amendment thing is the VP. I am won't be surprised if camel toe doesn't do that by the end of next month
Stinkhole Kamala has to wait until the appearance of dementia advancing is seen by the citizenry via multiple public appearances, and the media will emphasize it for a month or so to get the public fully on board.

So yeah, give it another month or two of pump priming, then orchestrate a complete public meltdown, like a teleprompter failure, where he flails away for several minutes of incoherent ramblings to drive it home.
In my opinion, it's ok to have some notes on topics. It's not ok to simply read the notes as a statement and have nothing to add and can't stay on point.
Notice each reporter's face was on the notes, with the name and question to ask.

Also, numbers where there for the proper order to ask them.
The whole democrat party and everyone else who voted for Joe should be ashamed of themselves for using a person of diminished capacity to achieve their power grab. It was apparent a year or more ago that he was not up to the task. We saw how far Kamaltoe got in the primary on her own. They just needed a useful idiot to get a communist in the White House. It’s shameful to use a senior with dementia for this purpose. They might as well have been using a phone scam to bilk an old person out of their savings. There is a special place in Hell for these scumbags.
Originally Posted by mirage243

Damnation that is funny...
Do you think Barak gets mad, when Joe carry’s around a photo of Mooshell?
Originally Posted by TomT
Do you think Barak gets mad, when Joe carry’s around a photo of Mooshell?

Dude was confused with a mirror...just like a parakeet.
I’m worried the Democrats will off Joe and blame us, don’t think whey wouldn’t do it.
That’s probably been the plan right from the start, they just didn’t tell joe.
I watched about 2 mins of his press conference and had to turn it off. Nothing this idiot says makes sense and its so painful to watch.
I also could only watch a couple minutes myself, simply too painful.

As corrupt and self-serving as Biden has been his whole career in DC, I take no glee in watching him in an obvious state of mental incapacity stumbling through simple sentences.
I warent about to miss my after dinner nap.
They just know Trump was a different embarrassment.

I’ve heard variations on this quote a few times lately, usually as some attempt at mitigating Biden’s obvious brain problems. It is mostly men saying this, and I’m assuming you are male, which surprises me because it is a very feminine view.

People say that at least Biden acts like a statesman. They compare his demeanor to Obama who they say was such a good one. When they listened to him he made them feel like he had everything handled whereas Trump was just a jackass.

But if Obama/Biden administration had such great staresmanship, why did it have to start 7 wars? If Trump’s was so bad, why did it start 0? Many of the same people ignoring the fact these great statesmen repeatedly ordered the bombing thousands of brown foreigners are the ones telling people like me we are bigoted racists because we don’t want to bring millions of them here and care for them forever.

Ignoring the actual performance of someone because they make you feel good is a common thing that women do. I’m not used to seeing it among men.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
It's scary to think that a man with advanced Alzheimer's is technically the president. I say technically, because certainly someone else is actually in charge behind the scenes.
It's been that way for most of our history. Trump being the exception.
Originally Posted by DMc

Seems apparent the numbers next to the reporters photos likely corresponded to numbered flash cards with answers to the questions they would be asking.
Originally Posted by kingston

You're late, already posted in this thread.😁
Trump wasn’t regal and he said stupid stuff on Twitter but he was a strong leader who knew where he wanted the country to go.

And he knew how to get us there.

P
The democrat party is doing the same thing to Joe Biden that they do to the black population. They are the party of slavery, always have been and always will.
Originally Posted by 16bore
The democrat party is doing the same thing to Joe Biden that they do to the black population. They are the party of slavery, always have been and always will.

True.....
But the real goal is to enslave you and me!
You know it’s bad when even Chris Wallace is criticizing the Pres:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/media/544977-foxs-chris-wallace-knocks-biden-for-reading-talking-points%3famp

You're late, already posted in this thread.😁

That’s ok it was worth a second posting that’s hilarious.. Corn Pop?

Thing is "people" like you delude themselves into believing that Donald Trump didn't do more good for this country in 4 years than any President in the last 70 years, all the while being surrounded by traitors and criminals that tried to destroy him every day of his Presidency. But he did. And he did it well.
Mr. Magoo aka Biden will slowly prove over time, a short time, that Trump is and was the most dynamic president of our time. Trumps faults are known but Mr. Magoo's will loom so much bigger and be so costly to our country. Trump really wanted to make us great and Mr. Magoo wants take all of that away and wreck our country. Sad but true. we will watch it happen 3.5 years of it.

Biden is not only an idiot. He's a severely demented and perverted idiot and anyone with a lick of common sense knows it.

The deep state runs even deeper then we thought and Trump and this past stolen election proved that. I just hope and pray President Trump isn't done exposing them. All of them, in a manner that brings their asses to the ground.

Not likely, I know but a man has to have some hope for the future of his country.

Well stated.........!
Originally Posted by RickyD

Thing is "people" like you delude themselves into believing that Donald Trump didn't do more good for this country in 4 years than any President in the last 70 years, all the while being surrounded by traitors and criminals that tried to destroy him every day of his Presidency. But he did. And he did it well.

PREZACTLY!!!

Damn, maybe its time to pass the baton.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH, This is Gold.
Originally Posted by middlechild

HAHAHAHAHAHAH, This is Gold.

Picture of Mooshell without her wig !
The Supreme Court Betrayed us. They knew Biden Stole the election and did nothing about it. The evidence was substantial and so much that a minimal effort to investigate would show that the fraud was real. They should all be replaced. I heard Brett Kavanaugh was also in it. I was rooting for him when that old hag accused him of rage 37 years ago. They betrayed us.
Originally Posted by DMc

Yeah, that's the point of this.. check the article.

The picture book is because he doesn't remember who to look at when reading the answer from the teleprompter...
And so he knows who to look at next...

Damn, maybe its time to pass the baton.

Nah, every once in a while a newbie is quick. 😁
Originally Posted by middlechild
The Supreme Court Betrayed us. They knew Biden Stole the election and did nothing about it. The evidence was substantial and so much that a minimal effort to investigate would show that the fraud was real. They should all be replaced. I heard Brett Kavanaugh was also in it. I was rooting for him when that old hag accused him of rage 37 years ago. They betrayed us.

Elected representatives in the Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Arizona, Georgia, and Minnesota, legislatures fücked us.

You can't cry states rights and then go running to the SOC every time the losers we elect shït the bed.

Election fraud is the responsibility of our state legislatures to root out and solve. Let's get to it.

Retard. At least Trump ran the country, which commie jackass is pulling Biden's strings?

It is a shallow and vain person that is so concerned about embarrassment over getting schidt done.

The concern about Biden isn't embarrassment. Who is calling the shots? Our elected officials are supposed to be somewhat transparent and accountable to the electorate. But when you have a puppet at the dais, not knowing who is calling the shots is antithetical to how our government is supposed to function. We have a president who is obviously diminished in his mental capacity and you're concerned about embarrassment?
© 24hourcampfire