Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
I warent about to miss my after dinner nap.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
They just know Trump was a different embarrassment.

Something Trumpkins still delude themselves about.

I’ve heard variations on this quote a few times lately, usually as some attempt at mitigating Biden’s obvious brain problems. It is mostly men saying this, and I’m assuming you are male, which surprises me because it is a very feminine view.

People say that at least Biden acts like a statesman. They compare his demeanor to Obama who they say was such a good one. When they listened to him he made them feel like he had everything handled whereas Trump was just a jackass.

But if Obama/Biden administration had such great staresmanship, why did it have to start 7 wars? If Trump’s was so bad, why did it start 0? Many of the same people ignoring the fact these great statesmen repeatedly ordered the bombing thousands of brown foreigners are the ones telling people like me we are bigoted racists because we don’t want to bring millions of them here and care for them forever.

Ignoring the actual performance of someone because they make you feel good is a common thing that women do. I’m not used to seeing it among men.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
It's scary to think that a man with advanced Alzheimer's is technically the president. I say technically, because certainly someone else is actually in charge behind the scenes.
It's been that way for most of our history. Trump being the exception.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by DMc
Originally Posted by IamShado
Despite having 64 days to prepare for the event, Biden can’t even answer a question authoritatively without notes.

Even Chris Wallace called him out for referring to his notes during the press conference, saying he had “never seen any POTUS do that.”

But now, we have a first inside look at what was on those notes he had in his hands.

[Linked Image from en-volve.com]

EXPOSED: Photos Of Joe Biden’s No...” Truth Of Why He Kept Looking At Them

Bullshiit, He was reading answers. Not identifying reporters. More disinformation and lies from MSM.

Seems apparent the numbers next to the reporters photos likely corresponded to numbered flash cards with answers to the questions they would be asking.

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by kingston

You're late, already posted in this thread.😁

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Trump wasn’t regal and he said stupid stuff on Twitter but he was a strong leader who knew where he wanted the country to go.

And he knew how to get us there.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The democrat party is doing the same thing to Joe Biden that they do to the black population. They are the party of slavery, always have been and always will.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 16bore
The democrat party is doing the same thing to Joe Biden that they do to the black population. They are the party of slavery, always have been and always will.

True.....
But the real goal is to enslave you and me!

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
You know it’s bad when even Chris Wallace is criticizing the Pres:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/media/544977-foxs-chris-wallace-knocks-biden-for-reading-talking-points%3famp

IC B3

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by kingston

You're late, already posted in this thread.😁

That’s ok it was worth a second posting that’s hilarious.. Corn Pop?

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Rooster7
The current "leader of the free world" looks like a fool all over the globe every time he opens his mouth.

The only people that deny it and make excuses for him are the never Trumpers.

I think Never Trumpers make no excuses for Biden. They just know Trump was a different embarrassment.

Thing is "people" like you delude themselves into believing that Donald Trump didn't do more good for this country in 4 years than any President in the last 70 years, all the while being surrounded by traitors and criminals that tried to destroy him every day of his Presidency. But he did. And he did it well.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Mr. Magoo aka Biden will slowly prove over time, a short time, that Trump is and was the most dynamic president of our time. Trumps faults are known but Mr. Magoo's will loom so much bigger and be so costly to our country. Trump really wanted to make us great and Mr. Magoo wants take all of that away and wreck our country. Sad but true. we will watch it happen 3.5 years of it.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
The current "leader of the free world" looks like a fool all over the globe every time he opens his mouth.

Biden is not only an idiot. He's a severely demented and perverted idiot and anyone with a lick of common sense knows it.

The deep state runs even deeper then we thought and Trump and this past stolen election proved that. I just hope and pray President Trump isn't done exposing them. All of them, in a manner that brings their asses to the ground.

Not likely, I know but a man has to have some hope for the future of his country.

Well stated.........!

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RickyD

I think Never Trumpers make no excuses for Biden. They just know Trump was a different embarrassment.

Thing is "people" like you delude themselves into believing that Donald Trump didn't do more good for this country in 4 years than any President in the last 70 years, all the while being surrounded by traitors and criminals that tried to destroy him every day of his Presidency. But he did. And he did it well.

PREZACTLY!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Damn, maybe its time to pass the baton.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M

HAHAHAHAHAHAH, This is Gold.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by middlechild

HAHAHAHAHAHAH, This is Gold.

Picture of Mooshell without her wig !

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
The Supreme Court Betrayed us. They knew Biden Stole the election and did nothing about it. The evidence was substantial and so much that a minimal effort to investigate would show that the fraud was real. They should all be replaced. I heard Brett Kavanaugh was also in it. I was rooting for him when that old hag accused him of rage 37 years ago. They betrayed us.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DMc
Despite having 64 days to prepare for the event, Biden can’t even answer a question authoritatively without notes.

Even Chris Wallace called him out for referring to his notes during the press conference, saying he had “never seen any POTUS do that.”

But now, we have a first inside look at what was on those notes he had in his hands.

[Linked Image from en-volve.com]

EXPOSED: Photos Of Joe Biden’s No...” Truth Of Why He Kept Looking At Them

Bullshiit, He was reading answers. Not identifying reporters. More disinformation and lies from MSM.

Yeah, that's the point of this.. check the article.

The picture book is because he doesn't remember who to look at when reading the answer from the teleprompter...
And so he knows who to look at next...

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

484 members (260Remguy, 12344mag, 160user, 22kHornet, 257man, 17CalFan, 41 invisible), 1,921 guests, and 1,101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,875
Posts18,478,865
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.