Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
I
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
I
Originally Posted by DMc
Originally Posted by IamShado
Despite having 64 days to prepare for the event, Biden can’t even answer a question authoritatively without notes.

Even Chris Wallace called him out for referring to his notes during the press conference, saying he had “never seen any POTUS do that.”

But now, we have a first inside look at what was on those notes he had in his hands.

[Linked Image from en-volve.com]

EXPOSED: Photos Of Joe Biden’s No...” Truth Of Why He Kept Looking At Them

Bullshiit, He was reading answers. Not identifying reporters. More disinformation and lies from MSM.

Yeah, that's the point of this.. check the article.

GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
It's scary to think that a man with advanced Alzheimer's is technically the president. I say technically, because certainly someone else is actually in charge behind the scenes.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Is Corn Pop still in hiding? Uniting you know.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It was an hour of footage for the news media to cut up and add to their stories. Saw the Today Schitshow this morning and that’s all they did.

Anyone who saw that mess from start to finish knows it was a nightmare.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Rooster7
The current "leader of the free world" looks like a fool all over the globe every time he opens his mouth.

The only people that deny it and make excuses for him are the never Trumpers.

I think Never Trumpers make no excuses for Biden. They just know Trump was a different embarrassment.

Something Trumpkins still delude themselves about.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
Originally Posted by Rooster7
The current "leader of the free world" looks like a fool all over the globe every time he opens his mouth.

The only people that deny it and make excuses for him are the never Trumpers.

I think Never Trumpers make no excuses for Biden. They just know Trump was a different embarrassment.

Something Trumpkins still delude themselves about.

#orangemanbad.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Mr. Magoo is running the the country! It takes a village to raise an idiot. Many who voted for him are now saying WTF........................

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Before the end of the summer, the media will get their orders from the DNC, and pull a Cuomo on Biden and put pressure on his cabinet to force him out via the 25th Amendment.

The Demonrats don't need him anymore, they never personally liked him, and President Harris checks multiple diversity boxes as a "first" for the presidency.

My prediction is the calls in the media for him to step down will begin in May, and by July there will be an overwhelming crescendo from the media and Dems in the House and Senate. Shortly thereafter, VP Harris will tearfully hold a press conference around the end of July and talk about how he's been such a great civil servant his whole life, but his health just can't allow him to continue, he must step aside, and she must reluctantly move into The White House.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
of course the person that initiates the 25th Amendment thing is the VP. I am won't be surprised if camel toe doesn't do that by the end of next month

Sam......

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Stinkhole Kamala has to wait until the appearance of dementia advancing is seen by the citizenry via multiple public appearances, and the media will emphasize it for a month or so to get the public fully on board.

So yeah, give it another month or two of pump priming, then orchestrate a complete public meltdown, like a teleprompter failure, where he flails away for several minutes of incoherent ramblings to drive it home.

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
In my opinion, it's ok to have some notes on topics. It's not ok to simply read the notes as a statement and have nothing to add and can't stay on point.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Notice each reporter's face was on the notes, with the name and question to ask.

Also, numbers where there for the proper order to ask them.

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
The whole democrat party and everyone else who voted for Joe should be ashamed of themselves for using a person of diminished capacity to achieve their power grab. It was apparent a year or more ago that he was not up to the task. We saw how far Kamaltoe got in the primary on her own. They just needed a useful idiot to get a communist in the White House. It’s shameful to use a senior with dementia for this purpose. They might as well have been using a phone scam to bilk an old person out of their savings. There is a special place in Hell for these scumbags.

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by mirage243
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Damnation that is funny...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Do you think Barak gets mad, when Joe carry’s around a photo of Mooshell?

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by TomT
Do you think Barak gets mad, when Joe carry’s around a photo of Mooshell?

Dude was confused with a mirror...just like a parakeet.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I’m worried the Democrats will off Joe and blame us, don’t think whey wouldn’t do it.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
That’s probably been the plan right from the start, they just didn’t tell joe.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I watched about 2 mins of his press conference and had to turn it off. Nothing this idiot says makes sense and its so painful to watch.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I also could only watch a couple minutes myself, simply too painful.

As corrupt and self-serving as Biden has been his whole career in DC, I take no glee in watching him in an obvious state of mental incapacity stumbling through simple sentences.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

260 members (160user, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 1lesfox, 2500HD, 219DW, 19 invisible), 1,753 guests, and 980 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,872
Posts18,478,754
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.