Home

Funny if not so tragic for this country...

Tucker seems to have lost credibility around here of late.

I thought that was pretty good, as has been said it would be funny if it weren’t actually happening.
I bet it warms your heart and you get all moist watching Resident Biden. Your thinking thank God the evil orange man is talking.
Mr Magoo in the White house asks, what this button for??? Oh. that's the button that launches our nuclear weapons. Mr. Magoo asks what are they??? It did not take long for Mr. Magoo to make Trump look even better then he did while he was in office. I would rather have a ego manic in the White house then the village idiot. Sleep well my friends, sleep well......
Originally Posted by cs2blue
Mr Magoo in the White house asks, what this button for??? Oh. that's the button that launches our nuclear weapons. Mr. Magoo asks what are they??? It did not take long for Mr. Magoo to make Trump look even better then he did while he was in office. I would rather have a ego manic in the White house then the village idiot. Sleep well my friends, sleep well......

I think that some people are waking up to what you’ve said here.

It’s a little late, though.
Originally Posted by viking
I bet it warms your heart and you get all moist watching Resident Biden. Your thinking thank God the evil orange man is talking.

Don’t get this criticism.

I don’t agree with Tarquin on everything but just because he criticizes Pres Trump doesn’t mean he is in favor of Biden.

Originally Posted by Old_Toot

I think that some people are waking up to what you’ve said here.

It’s a little late, though.

Early voting with a purpose...
Yes, it is a bit late in the game to realize that their game plan is an epic failure. It is much like the story of the titanic, briefly things started out well, then things were not well at all. But now, the band will just play on, while the ship or more accurately our country slowly sinks. Buys regret is hitting home now and even the liberal media that helped to get the fool in office is openly voicing their questions about the schit show in the White house.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

I thought that was pretty good, as has been said it would be funny if it weren’t actually happening.

I like Tucker. He's the only one on Faux I will watch.

Rabble-rouser Hannity needs to stop interrupting guests to talk about himself and put some of his $200M where his fat mouth is.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

I like Tucker. He's the only one on Faux I will watch.
Rabble-rouser Hannity needs to stop interrupting guests to talk about himself and put some of his $200M where his fat mouth is.
What about Mark Levin? He can shell 'em down to the cob.
Did you all watch the "News"? He was a smash! (green icon)

Are you always full of s..t or is it just on certain days of the month??
The liberals have no regrets.
Just time to move the stooge out of the way.
Their party begins when Harris assumes the post.
Woman.
Black.

Deliriously happy they will be ( or pretend to be ) for 3.5 yrs.
I just perused a NYT's article by Annie Karni and Katie Rodgers. They would beg to differ on our curmudgeony , white guy opinion of the Biden press conference. Unfreaking believable how the media can influence the thinking of so many!
The whole Xiden administration reminds me of Obama. They were both awfully slow and not capable of doing two things at once. Its fact they often screwed up one thing due lazy entitlement behavior.

Joebama is getting all his ideas from his old boss, O'bummer.

FOUR more years of this.....IF he makes it! .......NOT IN THE CARDS!!!!

Virgil B.
I'm thinking if this 'performance' keeps up, the midterms will change things........... gas prices, market decline, border, incoherent talking.... yadda, yadda.

BUT, as past elections have proven, you can NEVER underestimate the ability of large groups to do stupid CHITT.....

It would be such fun, to have veto proof majorities, at least once.......... RINOless majorities!
Biden is really poor - very bad news. But, those who voted for him are even worse - they put our country into this mess. Joe is simply the dumb tool.
Originally Posted by hookeye
The liberals have no regrets. Just time to move the stooge out of the way. Their party begins when Harris assumes the post. Woman. Black.

Not to be overly predictive or ridiculously hopeful, but a heavy dose of that woman/black and the anticipated behavior might be enough to put them and their ideology in huge disfavor as voters slowly wake up.
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by hookeye
The liberals have no regrets. Just time to move the stooge out of the way. Their party begins when Harris assumes the post. Woman. Black.

Not to be overly predictive or ridiculously hopeful, but a heavy dose of that woman/black and the anticipated behavior might be enough to put them and their ideology in huge disfavor as voters slowly wake up.

I hope you right.
The left is making a huge mockery of American values. It started discreetly with Bill Clinton. A sex fiend whose primary reason for holding public office was to have sexual flings with women to whom he was attracted. His entire presidency was a mockery of the respect men held for women.
Then there was the magic knee grow. He was never constitutionally qualified to be President so they presented evidence which was clearly manufactured and continue to portray him as a great American. He is no more American than rocket man.
Now we have Slow Joe Bidet. A demented old man who has never accomplished anything in his life. His son is a criminal and cocaine addict. All this is a mockery of American values of morality, family, country, honor and God.
I receive links to various articles when I open a search engine. I don't know enough about computers to know why and I really don't care because I am not forced to open those links. Often there is a link to a CNN article or Politico article. I cannot believe the spin these people put on current events. They talked about how great Slow Joe did at his news conference. Does anyone think these people are credible?
Originally Posted by efw
...I don’t agree with Tarquin on everything but just because he criticizes Pres Trump doesn’t mean he is in favor of Biden...

It's simple enough to understand. There were only TWO choices for President. If you didn't vote for Trump, you enabled Biden.
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by efw
...I don’t agree with Tarquin on everything but just because he criticizes Pres Trump doesn’t mean he is in favor of Biden...

It's simple enough to understand. There were only TWO choices for President. If you didn't vote for Trump, you enabled Biden.

I agree with you and I may well have missed it but I’ve never seen where Tarq said he didn’t vote for Trump.

I’ve only seen him post anti-Biden stuff such as the OP, and disagree with my assessment of the reasons Biden is in the White House.

Did I miss that post from him?

PS I actually don’t agree with you once I re-read what you said. Pres Trump deserves criticism and many here did it including me. I also voted for him 3x. Seems foolish to not criticize any elected official if they deserve it... whether I voted for em or not
Originally Posted by Muffin
I'm thinking if this 'performance' keeps up, the midterms will change things........... gas prices, market decline, border, incoherent talking.... yadda, yadda.

BUT, as past elections have proven, you can NEVER underestimate the ability of large groups to do stupid CHITT.....

It would be such fun, to have veto proof majorities, at least once.......... RINOless majorities!
Elections??? What is fable this you the audacity to even mention???

There are not now, and never again will there ever be, real elections in the new up for sale communist country once known as America.

Mostly because to do so would take heavy lifting. And heavy lifting is most certainly a thing of the past as it's once gallant hero's are rightfully now relegated as girly-boy cowards.

I've been telling you people for a very long time what was happening with the democrat lieberals turning into demoncrap lieberals, but you wouldn't listen. Now reap what you have sown via apathy.
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by Muffin
I'm thinking if this 'performance' keeps up, the midterms will change things........... gas prices, market decline, border, incoherent talking.... yadda, yadda.BUT, as past elections have proven, you can NEVER underestimate the ability of large groups to do stupid CHITT.....It would be such fun, to have veto proof majorities, at least once.......... RINOless majorities!
Elections??? What is fable this you the audacity to even mention???
There are not now, and never again will there ever be, real elections in the new up for sale communist country once known as America. Mostly because to do so would take heavy lifting. And heavy lifting is most certainly a thing of the past as it's once gallant hero's are rightfully now relegated as girly-boy cowards. I've been telling you people for a very long time what was happening with the democrat lieberals turning into demoncrap lieberals, but you wouldn't listen. Now reap what you have sown via apathy.
Well - a quite dismal view. And, now that you have indignantly chastised the remainder of "people" because your warnings and directions were not heeded, what next will you do to consolidate your superiority in the face of such fate?
Originally Posted by RickyD

I've been telling you people for a very long time what was happening with the democrat lieberals turning into demoncrap lieberals, but you wouldn't listen. Now reap what you have sown via apathy.

The New Left and their woke minions seem to have convinced themselves that virtue signaling on social media is the same as actually helping those who are, to their minds, disenfranchised by the American Dream and they are rightly mocked here regularly.

What, other than your oft repeated and stringent warnings, have you done to actually change things that you believe others here have not?

Please list them out so we may be confronted and convicted of our many sins of omission.
Saw some clips of the conference today. It was straight comedy.
Face facts. Voting is a meaningless act now. Trump won the 2020 election by a wide margin and the courts would do NOTHING to stop the fraudulent vote count. I will still vote but I am under no illusion that it matters much at all. 2016 took them by surprise. It won't happen again. How can anybody believe Joe Biden got more votes than Trump who got 12 million more than he did in 2016?
© 24hourcampfire