Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
T
Tarquin Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T

Funny if not so tragic for this country...

Tarquin

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Tucker seems to have lost credibility around here of late.

I thought that was pretty good, as has been said it would be funny if it weren’t actually happening.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
I bet it warms your heart and you get all moist watching Resident Biden. Your thinking thank God the evil orange man is talking.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Mr Magoo in the White house asks, what this button for??? Oh. that's the button that launches our nuclear weapons. Mr. Magoo asks what are they??? It did not take long for Mr. Magoo to make Trump look even better then he did while he was in office. I would rather have a ego manic in the White house then the village idiot. Sleep well my friends, sleep well......

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by cs2blue
Mr Magoo in the White house asks, what this button for??? Oh. that's the button that launches our nuclear weapons. Mr. Magoo asks what are they??? It did not take long for Mr. Magoo to make Trump look even better then he did while he was in office. I would rather have a ego manic in the White house then the village idiot. Sleep well my friends, sleep well......

I think that some people are waking up to what you’ve said here.

It’s a little late, though.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B2

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by viking
I bet it warms your heart and you get all moist watching Resident Biden. Your thinking thank God the evil orange man is talking.

Don’t get this criticism.

I don’t agree with Tarquin on everything but just because he criticizes Pres Trump doesn’t mean he is in favor of Biden.

Originally Posted by Old_Toot

I think that some people are waking up to what you’ve said here.

It’s a little late, though.

Early voting with a purpose...

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Yes, it is a bit late in the game to realize that their game plan is an epic failure. It is much like the story of the titanic, briefly things started out well, then things were not well at all. But now, the band will just play on, while the ship or more accurately our country slowly sinks. Buys regret is hitting home now and even the liberal media that helped to get the fool in office is openly voicing their questions about the schit show in the White house.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

I thought that was pretty good, as has been said it would be funny if it weren’t actually happening.

I like Tucker. He's the only one on Faux I will watch.

Rabble-rouser Hannity needs to stop interrupting guests to talk about himself and put some of his $200M where his fat mouth is.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by local_dirt

I like Tucker. He's the only one on Faux I will watch.
Rabble-rouser Hannity needs to stop interrupting guests to talk about himself and put some of his $200M where his fat mouth is.
What about Mark Levin? He can shell 'em down to the cob.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Did you all watch the "News"? He was a smash! (green icon)

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Are you always full of s..t or is it just on certain days of the month??

Even birds know not to land downwind!
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
The liberals have no regrets.
Just time to move the stooge out of the way.
Their party begins when Harris assumes the post.
Woman.
Black.

Deliriously happy they will be ( or pretend to be ) for 3.5 yrs.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I just perused a NYT's article by Annie Karni and Katie Rodgers. They would beg to differ on our curmudgeony , white guy opinion of the Biden press conference. Unfreaking believable how the media can influence the thinking of so many!

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
The whole Xiden administration reminds me of Obama. They were both awfully slow and not capable of doing two things at once. Its fact they often screwed up one thing due lazy entitlement behavior.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Joebama is getting all his ideas from his old boss, O'bummer.

FOUR more years of this.....IF he makes it! .......NOT IN THE CARDS!!!!

Virgil B.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
I'm thinking if this 'performance' keeps up, the midterms will change things........... gas prices, market decline, border, incoherent talking.... yadda, yadda.

BUT, as past elections have proven, you can NEVER underestimate the ability of large groups to do stupid CHITT.....

It would be such fun, to have veto proof majorities, at least once.......... RINOless majorities!

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Biden is really poor - very bad news. But, those who voted for him are even worse - they put our country into this mess. Joe is simply the dumb tool.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hookeye
The liberals have no regrets. Just time to move the stooge out of the way. Their party begins when Harris assumes the post. Woman. Black.

Not to be overly predictive or ridiculously hopeful, but a heavy dose of that woman/black and the anticipated behavior might be enough to put them and their ideology in huge disfavor as voters slowly wake up.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by hookeye
The liberals have no regrets. Just time to move the stooge out of the way. Their party begins when Harris assumes the post. Woman. Black.

Not to be overly predictive or ridiculously hopeful, but a heavy dose of that woman/black and the anticipated behavior might be enough to put them and their ideology in huge disfavor as voters slowly wake up.

I hope you right.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The left is making a huge mockery of American values. It started discreetly with Bill Clinton. A sex fiend whose primary reason for holding public office was to have sexual flings with women to whom he was attracted. His entire presidency was a mockery of the respect men held for women.
Then there was the magic knee grow. He was never constitutionally qualified to be President so they presented evidence which was clearly manufactured and continue to portray him as a great American. He is no more American than rocket man.
Now we have Slow Joe Bidet. A demented old man who has never accomplished anything in his life. His son is a criminal and cocaine addict. All this is a mockery of American values of morality, family, country, honor and God.
I receive links to various articles when I open a search engine. I don't know enough about computers to know why and I really don't care because I am not forced to open those links. Often there is a link to a CNN article or Politico article. I cannot believe the spin these people put on current events. They talked about how great Slow Joe did at his news conference. Does anyone think these people are credible?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (219DW, 219 Wasp, 1minute, 1badf350, 270cowboy, 2500HD, 62 invisible), 2,376 guests, and 1,298 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,170
Posts18,503,164
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.