Home
Posted By: Whelenman We’ve had the second shot - 03/27/21
This evening. I have no irresistible urge to kiss Joe’s shoes or anything!
Sounds like enough time to me.
5 yrs from now when 3/4ths of the U.S. population above 65 to 70 is dead from the C19 gene therapy shot side effects.

#savingbenjaminsfromlessSSaccounts.....

Who knows??????
Posted By: sse Re: We’ve had the second shot - 03/27/21
they are testing it out on children now...next in line for the dose of death
You all (we) are useful idiots and God’s blessings to you since you’re so dammmm stupid.
Originally Posted by Whelenman
This evening. I have no irresistible urge to kiss Joe’s shoes or anything, YET

FIXT.,

PTL, you are so blessed. I hope to hell, you got mine.
Posted By: WAM Re: We’ve had the second shot - 03/27/21
You looking for a medal or participation trophy? Or someone who can tell you that you did the right thing....

Honestly, no one gives a crap about who does or doesn’t. Happy Trails
Posted By: Riverc Re: We’ve had the second shot - 03/27/21
Originally Posted by sse

Yeah,that's BS messing with the kids.keeping them away from friends,forcing them to wear mask all day,and the list goes on.I'm more worried about them,than myself I lived a ok life up to this point.
Bad enough they pushed Gardasil on kids. 🤬
As I understand it, soon enough the nanorobots will go to work on the parts of your brain that loves your country and your people and can do math and think about what could happen next week.
Originally Posted by renegade50
5 yrs from now when 3/4ths of the U.S. population above 65 to 70 is dead from the C19 gene therapy shot side effects.

Who knows??????

Bro

if that happens...............................

more money left in the pot for you youngsters.
I'm buying crematorium stock.
We got ours early Wednesday morning, no side affects from the Moderna second dose.

5 years ago I had no health issues and most likely would have skipped it BUT the last 2 years have been one thing after another starting with Heart issues, type II diabetes and a few other issues. Both of the cardiologist's I see have taken it and highly recommend I get it.

Posted By: add Re: We’ve had the second shot - 03/27/21

Take a third, and a fourth.

Rejoice.
Glad you are okay. Hope y'all stay that way.
4th round of stimmy for vax completion.

sweeeet
First, they were told ta wear the yellow star, so they'd be "safer".

Not only did they wear em, they got custom made stars, with embroidered messages, the American flag, and other special touches, so their star would stand out in a crowd of yellow stars.

Then, they were offered the tattoo, just a little pin prick, and then they'd be "really safe".

And it was free!

So, they not only lined up like good little juden, they bragged about their tattoo on the innanet.

The riddle: what is the boxcar they'll happily hop onto, so they can be "even more safe"?

First, they came for the morons.

And I didn't speak out, because I wasn't a moron.................
Posted By: EdM Re: We’ve had the second shot - 03/27/21
Well I am sitting on a deferred 2020 $10k deposit for a BC hunt that I suspect Canada will require for entry this fall if at all. I am booked for the shot in a week or so.

Who knows??????

What about the Johnson and Johnson shot, it’s an adenovirus vaccine instead of mRNA?
Posted By: MM879 Re: We’ve had the second shot - 03/27/21
My second shot comes on April 7. This will be my third mRNA vaccine shot. I had the Zika 4 - 5 years ago.
Originally Posted by BeanMan

Who knows??????

What about the Johnson and Johnson shot, it’s an adenovirus vaccine instead of mRNA?

Meryl Streep and Susan Sarandon hate those kind too. Those cause autism. Or something
I just thought of something, it is racist against Asians to talk bad about MSG food additives?
Good luck, MF.
Posted By: JeffP Re: We’ve had the second shot - 03/27/21

Who knows??????

Contains aborted fetal cells. If that matters to you.
Posted By: 700LH Re: We’ve had the second shot - 03/27/21
Why ya'll such scardy cats?

Boogie man gonna get ya
All the arrogant folks that ridicule us non-vaccers will soon eat their words with a mighty large fork. For the life of me, I cannot understand why the ignorant, clueless people get off on making fun of normal people! I guess folks with an IQ below 60 feel better about themselves if they join the MSM social Covid CULT and hate on people that oppose their views...so typical of Demonrat Libtards. Nothing new...
P.S.- only insecure people get angry with others that have opposing viewpoints. Ha!
Originally Posted by sse
in the entire state of Utah only 1 kid below 20 years old has died and that was 3 weeks ago. Media will never report that
Posted By: 700LH Re: We’ve had the second shot - 03/27/21
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
All the arrogant folks that ridicule us non-vaccers will soon eat their words with a mighty large fork. For the life of me, I cannot understand why the ignorant, clueless people get off on making fun of normal people! I guess folks with an IQ below 60 feel better about themselves if they join the MSM social Covid CULT and hate on people that oppose their views...so typical of Demonrat Libtards. Nothing new...

Retards is always smiling

I had some serious misgivings about getting the shots and I may reap the consequences at some point. It was a strange situation that lead to me getting it and I might have cut my nose off to spite my own face.

Originally Posted by kingston

should'a done that 03/01/2020
Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by kingston
should'a done that 03/01/2020
Might be a good idea. The democrats have about 80 million of us they want to dispose of. Maybe Buffet will supply the rail cars.
Posted By: goalie Re: We’ve had the second shot - 03/27/21
Originally Posted by 700LH
Why ya'll such scardy cats?

Boogie man gonna get ya

I frequently do high-risk aerosolizing procedures on covid patients in the ICU.

Haven't gotten it yet using appropriate PPE and washing my hands.

So, to me, looking at getting an unrested mRNA "vaccine" for something I'm 99.7+% likely to survive doesn't pass the risk/reward test.

Granted, unlike Elky or Happy, I'm not asserting that there is evidence the vaccine is dangerous on any level beyond miniscule. No evidence currently supports such an assertion.

I am, however, pointing out that most issues from vaccine trials show up a year or more into the trials.

So, basically, I'm refraining not because the vaccines have been shown to be harmful, but, rather, because they have NOT been shown (yet) to be safe.

So, yeah, I'm the "scaredy cat" that works closely with infected patients 5 days a week. Maybe I'll get the vaccine when my risk is as high as your brave ass'......
Originally Posted by EdM
Well I am sitting on a deferred 2020 $10k deposit for a BC hunt that I suspect Canada will require for entry this fall if at all. I am booked for the shot in a week or so.

Getting the China flu shot for health reasons I can see the logic. But selling your life for a hunt is really high dollar thinking.
Originally Posted by WAM
You looking for a medal or participation trophy? Or someone who can tell you that you did the right thing....

Honestly, no one gives a crap about who does or doesn’t. Happy Trails

Hey WAM! This was meant to be funny! So what don’t you go fu:ck your self, or better yet do us a favor and leave the campfire!!
Originally Posted by JeffP

Who knows??????

I thought it was developed using them.
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle

I had some serious misgivings about getting the shots and I may reap the consequences at some point. It was a strange situation that lead to me getting it and I might have cut my nose off to spite my own face.

It's absolutely none...........zero, zip, nada..........of anyone else's business if you take a shot, or if you don't. Life itself is a roll of the dice, and not a single one of us knows what the future holds. Personally, I don't see as it's such a big deal about the shots........despite what the idjits on here who think they're smarter than everyone else say, they aren't going to kill you, or turn you into a mindless robot. But, if it makes you feel better not to take one, because you believe what elkslayer says, then by all means don't get one.

Who knows??????

Science has long understood that you cannot conventionally vaccinate against a coronavirus. If you could, they would have done it for the common cold decades ago. COVID19 is just one among many mutations of the common cold.
Originally Posted by goalie

So, basically, I'm refraining not because the vaccines have been shown to be harmful, but, rather, because they have NOT been shown (yet) to be safe.

Bingo!
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Who knows??????

Science has long understood that you cannot conventionally vaccinate against a coronavirus. If you could, they would have done it for the common cold decades ago. COVID19 is just one among many mutations of the common cold.

You would never convince my mother of that. She was certian that her chicken noodle soup was the vaccine for the common cold. Just as valid as any claim on the internet.
So far I haven't received a shot and seriously doubt I will now...My son's an elementary teacher, had his single J & J injection two weeks ago and made him somewhat sick for the entire weekend...

My wife had her second Thursday first one was a none issue this second has her in & out of bed the last several days with ringing in the ears,,nausea as well as body aches...
Fisrt shot for me.

They broke 7 needles before they found a titamium drill bit the right size for a pilot hole. laugh[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Being sore or sick is not the problem. Now you have the rest of your life to wonder.

Bingo!

I am set for my first next week. I am banking on Canada, if they open by fall, requiring it for entry and I am rebooked (healthy deposit paid) for a sixteen day goat, elk and moose hunt in BC deferred from 2020.
Posted By: 673 Re: We’ve had the second shot - 03/27/21
Originally Posted by EdM

Bingo!

I am set for my first next week. I am banking on Canada, if they open by fall, requiring it for entry and I am rebooked (healthy deposit paid) for a sixteen day goat, elk and moose hunt in BC deferred from 2020.

I wish you luck that your hunt is a go.
Listening to the news here this morning.....sounds like they are happy to keep everyone locked down and even create more restrictions.
There isn't enough Vaccine available, that's their excuse here in BC.
I'm with Ed. I'm afraid Canada will require a proof of vacation for entry.
boob browneye: For YOU to even try to comment on ANYONES intelligence is absolutely laughable and ludicrous!
You are the "idiot" and NOT useful - PERIOD.
You prove this over and over again with each of your non-sensical and idiotic postings - I don't know why?
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Originally Posted by wabigoon

The Canadian officers have online data at point of entry. They stop me every time for the "Leamington ketchup Incident" Years ago I was visiting a business in Leamington Canada. Leamington is famous for a Heinz ketchup plant. They make a special recipe of Canadian ketchup that has a touch of cinnamon in it. The company gives a gift of a quart of ketchup to all their visitors. The border officer asked me if I bought anything in Canada and I answered no. The officer saw the ketchup in the back seat and routed me to search and destroy. They ran dogs in the vehicle and opened my ketchup! Since the incident I get stopped every time.
'What have you acquired while out of the country?"
'What have you acquired while out of the country?"

They might have asked that. I was so paranoid over the case of Molson Golden Ale on top of the Ketchup.
Freedom Weekend you can break free from the chains of anxiety, fear, guilt, anger, chaos, despair, and depression. You will experience REAL and LASTING peace, hope, and joy!
As a citizen you're allowed an amount, a few hundred dollars worth.
I cannot understand why the ignorant, clueless people get off on making fun of normal people! I guess folks with an IQ below 60 feel better about themselves.......so typical of Demonrat Libtards. Nothing new...

P.S.- only insecure people get angry with others that have opposing viewpoints.

LOL!

I'll assure you that arrogant, ignorant, and clueless Denny is not, as far as IQ he's a little north of 60 for sure. Denny was making fun of the situation not "Us" anti-vaxxers.

I'll would suggest to you and your fellow anti-vaxxers to not be so sensitive as the last group of folks I saw this sensitive were a group of High School girls.

I would also suggest that you be very thankful that you are healthy enough to be able to make the choice of whether or not to take the vaccine, some don't have that choice.
That friggen virus damn near killed me so yea I got the vaccine. Had a reaction to both of them. Next day had body aches and chills, the next day After that I was fine. I do not wish to go through the hell idid last year again. Today is 1 year to the day that I was admitted and immediately placed on a vent for three weeks. It would be 6 weeks later when I would walkout of there on May 5th.
We lived in Calgary for the better part of five years and received more grief entering the US to drop by our place in north Idaho than when returning north.
So, just to clarify, some people (me) are fine with taking flu shots yearly, getting vaccines for polio, MMR, etc...., but are not taking any mRNA "vaccine" until it actually makes it through standard trials.

Especially for a disease that's less dangerous than dating a redhead.
So, just to clarify, some people (me) are fine with taking flu shots yearly, getting vaccines for polio, MMR, etc...., but are not taking any mRNA "vaccine" until it actually makes it through standard trials.

Good analogy. It could irritate you; it could kill you.
Originally Posted by MM879

The Canadian officers have online data at point of entry. They stop me every time for the "Leamington ketchup Incident" Years ago I was visiting a business in Leamington Canada. Leamington is famous for a Heinz ketchup plant. They make a special recipe of Canadian ketchup that has a touch of cinnamon in it. The company gives a gift of a quart of ketchup to all their visitors. The border officer asked me if I bought anything in Canada and I answered no. The officer saw the ketchup in the back seat and routed me to search and destroy. They ran dogs in the vehicle and opened my ketchup! Since the incident I get stopped every time.

dangerous criminal is what you are...LOL

That's funny, you think there is over a 99.6% chance of surviving the wrath of a redhead.

Me thinks you need to vent the welding fumes in your shop a little better..........
Originally Posted by 12344mag

That's funny, you think there is over a 99.6% chance of surviving the wrath of a redhead.

Me thinks you need to vent the welding fumes in your shop a little better..........

Re-read my post. I said covid was less dangerous than dating a redhead, which means survival would be UNDER 99.6%

😉
Got my 2nd Pfizer on Wednesday morning and by midnight I knew it was working. Spent the next day down and out but by Friday morning it was business as usual. My thoughts were that catching Covid and dying at my age (72) was a long shot but the chance of having long term side affects from the vaccine were much less so I played the odds.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Re-read my post. I said covid was less dangerous than dating a redhead, which means survival would be UNDER 99.6%

😉

Awe schit!, maybe my shop needs better ventilation........ wink
"the chance of having long term side affects from the vaccine were much less"

That's impossible for you to know.
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
Got my 2nd Pfizer on Wednesday morning and by midnight I knew it was working. Spent the next day down and out but by Friday morning it was business as usual. My thoughts were that catching Covid and dying at my age (72) was a long shot but the chance of having long term side affects from the vaccine were much less so I played the odds.

So, serious, sincere question: what do you base that on?

Have you read any of the published data on previous attempts at mRNA "vaccines?"

The SARS vaccine trials were a complete goat fuuck and got scrapped.

I just want to know how you "play the odds" without any numbers/data regarding long-term vaccine issues????
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
boob browneye: For YOU to even try to comment on ANYONES intelligence is absolutely laughable and ludicrous!
You are the "idiot" and NOT useful - PERIOD.
You prove this over and over again with each of your non-sensical and idiotic postings - I don't know why?
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Wow, this is borderline mean.
Is the O.P. bragging or complaining?

What part of Canada is Vermont in?

So, serious, sincere question: what do you base that on?

Have you read any of the published data on previous attempts at mRNA "vaccines?"

The SARS vaccine trials were a complete goat fuuck and got scrapped.

I just want to know how you "play the odds" without any numbers/data regarding long-term vaccine issues????

I've yet hear a logical, well reasoned and medically/scientifically informed response from anyone who's said they're getting the shot(s). It's insane, considering one only needs an internet connection and to be moderately literate in order to get informed.
Originally Posted by EdM

Bingo!

You better plan on a full month north of the border. Right now if you cross the border and are without sx, you have to quarantine in place for 14 days.
Posted By: JeffP Re: We’ve had the second shot - 03/28/21
Originally Posted by JeffP

Who knows??????

I thought it was developed using them.

MSM made a deal of it when J&J first announced it.
“The vaccine itself does not include any kind of fetal cells. However, the vaccine is manufactured using fetal cells, as is the AstraZeneca vaccine. The origin of these cell lines is from aborted fetuses,” Adalja said.“

https://www.khou.com/mobile/article...285-6d4fe5ba-3763-4d4e-ba32-294f3fa39020
Posted By: JeffP Re: We’ve had the second shot - 03/28/21
A good short video explanation

My Girls friends Mom at 87 last weekend got her second shot.
My Girl informed me that she got her first shot and was going back for the second when the time came up.
She is 64 with some minor medical issues.
She practically begged me to go get mine.
I will be 60 in May.
I told her HE!! No
I will not get it until they force me to and then I will fight it even then.
She told me not to be mad at her.
I told her that it was her decision to make and that I just wished that she had waited before she got it.
We make our own decisions in this world and at least at this point we still have the freedom to do so. We may not have those Freedoms much longer unless this take a turn for the better.

Good Luck to you on your Canadian trip & hunt.
Hope you make out well while you are there.
© 24hourcampfire