Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BeanMan
Originally Posted by renegade50
5 yrs from now when 3/4ths of the U.S. population above 65 to 70 is dead from the C19 gene therapy shot side effects.

#savingbenjaminsfromlessSSaccounts.....

Who knows??????

What about the Johnson and Johnson shot, it’s an adenovirus vaccine instead of mRNA?

Meryl Streep and Susan Sarandon hate those kind too. Those cause autism. Or something

GB4

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I just thought of something, it is racist against Asians to talk bad about MSG food additives?

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Good luck, MF.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

5 yrs from now when 3/4ths of the U.S. population above 65 to 70 is dead from the C19 gene therapy shot side effects.

Who knows??????

What about the Johnson and Johnson shot, it’s an adenovirus vaccine instead of mRNA?

Contains aborted fetal cells. If that matters to you.

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why ya'll such scardy cats?

Boogie man gonna get ya

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
All the arrogant folks that ridicule us non-vaccers will soon eat their words with a mighty large fork. For the life of me, I cannot understand why the ignorant, clueless people get off on making fun of normal people! I guess folks with an IQ below 60 feel better about themselves if they join the MSM social Covid CULT and hate on people that oppose their views...so typical of Demonrat Libtards. Nothing new...

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
P.S.- only insecure people get angry with others that have opposing viewpoints. Ha!

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by sse
they are testing it out on children now...next in line for the dose of death
in the entire state of Utah only 1 kid below 20 years old has died and that was 3 weeks ago. Media will never report that

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
All the arrogant folks that ridicule us non-vaccers will soon eat their words with a mighty large fork. For the life of me, I cannot understand why the ignorant, clueless people get off on making fun of normal people! I guess folks with an IQ below 60 feel better about themselves if they join the MSM social Covid CULT and hate on people that oppose their views...so typical of Demonrat Libtards. Nothing new...

Retards is always smiling

G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G

I had some serious misgivings about getting the shots and I may reap the consequences at some point. It was a strange situation that lead to me getting it and I might have cut my nose off to spite my own face.

IC B3

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

Originally Posted by kingston
I'm buying crematorium stock.

should'a done that 03/01/2020

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by kingston
I'm buying crematorium stock.
should'a done that 03/01/2020
Might be a good idea. The democrats have about 80 million of us they want to dispose of. Maybe Buffet will supply the rail cars.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 700LH
Why ya'll such scardy cats?

Boogie man gonna get ya

I frequently do high-risk aerosolizing procedures on covid patients in the ICU.

Haven't gotten it yet using appropriate PPE and washing my hands.

So, to me, looking at getting an unrested mRNA "vaccine" for something I'm 99.7+% likely to survive doesn't pass the risk/reward test.

Granted, unlike Elky or Happy, I'm not asserting that there is evidence the vaccine is dangerous on any level beyond miniscule. No evidence currently supports such an assertion.

I am, however, pointing out that most issues from vaccine trials show up a year or more into the trials.

So, basically, I'm refraining not because the vaccines have been shown to be harmful, but, rather, because they have NOT been shown (yet) to be safe.

So, yeah, I'm the "scaredy cat" that works closely with infected patients 5 days a week. Maybe I'll get the vaccine when my risk is as high as your brave ass'......

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by EdM
Well I am sitting on a deferred 2020 $10k deposit for a BC hunt that I suspect Canada will require for entry this fall if at all. I am booked for the shot in a week or so.

Getting the China flu shot for health reasons I can see the logic. But selling your life for a hunt is really high dollar thinking.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by WAM
You looking for a medal or participation trophy? Or someone who can tell you that you did the right thing....

Honestly, no one gives a crap about who does or doesn’t. Happy Trails

Hey WAM! This was meant to be funny! So what don’t you go fu:ck your self, or better yet do us a favor and leave the campfire!!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JeffP

Who knows??????

Contains aborted fetal cells. If that matters to you.

I thought it was developed using them.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle

I had some serious misgivings about getting the shots and I may reap the consequences at some point. It was a strange situation that lead to me getting it and I might have cut my nose off to spite my own face.

It's absolutely none...........zero, zip, nada..........of anyone else's business if you take a shot, or if you don't. Life itself is a roll of the dice, and not a single one of us knows what the future holds. Personally, I don't see as it's such a big deal about the shots........despite what the idjits on here who think they're smarter than everyone else say, they aren't going to kill you, or turn you into a mindless robot. But, if it makes you feel better not to take one, because you believe what elkslayer says, then by all means don't get one.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Who knows??????

Science has long understood that you cannot conventionally vaccinate against a coronavirus. If you could, they would have done it for the common cold decades ago. COVID19 is just one among many mutations of the common cold.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by goalie

So, basically, I'm refraining not because the vaccines have been shown to be harmful, but, rather, because they have NOT been shown (yet) to be safe.

Bingo!

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Who knows??????

Science has long understood that you cannot conventionally vaccinate against a coronavirus. If you could, they would have done it for the common cold decades ago. COVID19 is just one among many mutations of the common cold.

You would never convince my mother of that. She was certian that her chicken noodle soup was the vaccine for the common cold. Just as valid as any claim on the internet.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (1minute, 1Longbow, 10gaugeman, 1234, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 55 invisible), 2,211 guests, and 1,362 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,926
Posts18,479,827
Members73,953
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.