Home
Biden expected to announce executive actions on gun control Thursday

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-executive-actions-gun-control

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
I say FUQK him and the Ho he rode in on !!! 😡
Legislation without representation, again!
Hope the senile old Fuqk takes a fatal fall off the steps of AF-1. SOON !
and mean while, his EO's won't do a dam& thing to curb gun violence. Just more feel good crap that puts the screws to the common man who follows the law.
Maybe they ought to start prosecuting drug users who lie on the 4473 form when they purchase a firearm and commit a felony! He could start with his son Hunter.
Anything that Marxist c*cksucker does regarding gun control will be unconstitutional. Weather or not the SCOTUS rules to uphold the Constitution is the real question.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Yep.

He can hold his breath for most to comply.

I doubt it'll be anything we'll have a choice on though. Probably ban imports and import ammo, etc.
Biden can kiss my rebel dick!
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

And may he turn a nice dark shade of purple before expiring, the stupid cocksucker.
He is also assigning one of the advisors to the Gifford gun violence group to head the ATF.
Some states need to declare they are "sanctuary states when it comes to gun control". Cities too...
Not my president.... he can take the paper and pen he will use and shove it real deep up his ass
Note to Biden: Go F U C K yourself.
Paul B.
He can write all he wants to write.

March gun sales indicate that the people may have other feelings and ideas about further restrictions on the 2A.
Originally Posted by rflshtr
Maybe they ought to start prosecuting drug users who lie on the 4473 form when they purchase a firearm and commit a felony! He could start with his son Hunter.

You mean like his son
Is he going to announce it in downtown Chicago?
Pedo Joe can go fug himself along with the rest that wish to take away my freedom!
The story I read today says he plans to require the same background check for “ghost gun kits” as for complete firearms. Whoopeeschitt. Legality aside for the moment, that ship has sailed, sunk, and been salvaged and sold. How many fuggin’ million are already out there, totally undocumented. IIRC, it’s illegal to sell them to someone else, but c’mon man, they’re undocumented. Pure, unalduterated Executive Masturbation.🤌🏻 (Note the thumb and forefinger positioned for a teensy weensy little winky).
But I heard Biden tell that electrician in the auto plant that he was liar for saying crazy Joe wanted to take his guns.
Is anything he signed been contested because of his dementia? It would seem like a viable attack exactly as the left showed us the previous years except this piece of trash really isn't home upstairs.
Expect importation ban and waiting period.
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Anything that Marxist c*cksucker does regarding gun control will be unconstitutional. Weather or not the SCOTUS rules to uphold the Constitution is the real question.
They've let us down so far.
Originally Posted by RickyD
They've let us down so far.
Yes, they have.

A lot of this BS comes back to the doors of the gun dealers themselves. They know it is unconstitutional, yet most will comply with some bogus waiting period anyway. They don't have to.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Yep.

I doubt it'll be anything we'll have a choice on though. Probably ban imports and import ammo, etc.

Yup, He can't do anything substantial without the consent of congress but I can guarantee anything he does do will make it harder on law abiding citizens and nothing to all to the law abiding criminals.
What I read was Biden will ban all imported guns and import ammo
I hope Xiden lives the full 4 years, and remains in office. You can't beat this level of entertainment.

Who cares what the USSC says. They or nobody can take your rights away.

The only person who can take your rights away is YOU, for being a puzzy, and not having the backbone to lock-n-load if they ever find the balls to go through with it.

This, on both counts.
Background checks on "Ghost" guns.. Kinda an oxymoron?? Bans on foreign imports, now that would hurt.
PedoBiden the Usurper can not alter my natural rights to own what I want to build or trade/sell: I Will Not Comply. Any feds reading this can KISS MY ASS
I have a feeling that those tens of thousands of Italian Police Trade In Beretta 92s that flooded the US market at about $300.00 a pop are going to go up in price soon.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I have a feeling that those tens of thousands of Italian Police Trade In Beretta 92s that flooded the US market at about $300.00 a pop are going to go up in price soon.

sometimes this place is scary, i had actually the same thought.cept is was the 82 i think the .32acp
Originally Posted by ringworm
Expect importation ban and waiting period.

Ammo components IE primers espeically.

U.S. manufacturers super reliant on foriegn primers.

No primers
No bang
Equal worse than what it is now 10 fold.

sporter configs only and more 922r.
If he 922r,s barrels.
Aint no U S manufacturer set up to make euro spec barrels for rifles and pistols.

It's commerce schit he can go after under the GCA of 68 I think

Hope his azzholes behind him doing the research for his rubber stamp aint found loopholes like this if they exist.

JMO.
Republicans announce that they can repeal all this "if only we vote them into a majority AGAIN and donate eleventy-billion $$$ to every Republican in D.C."......
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Some states need to declare they are "sanctuary states when it comes to gun control". Cities too...

They are already doing that. See my post on, Arizona.
If biden does an EO for guns, pelosi will remove him from office.

I had one & the front sight was literally a 1/16 tall. Rear sight wasn't much better. It wasn't the good deal I thought it was.
Originally Posted by Tarquin

I get tired of seeing talk like this.

You have the 2A, and don't need anything else, but a backbone to back it up.

These politicians writing and suggesting all of this legislative action are traitors for even bringing it into the equation.

There is coming a time real soon where the real men will be forced to shove a copy of the Constitution in their face with their left hand, and shove a pistol up against their forehead with their right hand, and "tell" them, it ain't happening.
If he were restricting the flow of handouts to degenerates they would be burning and looting tomorrow night.
I think they talk a game of crap, yet none of them are willing to get in the bowl, and go at it with us.
On principle, any industry that leans too heavily on critical foreign components should eat dirt.

But damn it's going to suck.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Republicans announce that they can repeal all this "if only we vote them into a majority AGAIN and donate eleventy-billion $$$ to every Republican in D.C."......
This is what we get for betraying the NRA and Wayne. Where is W4Bears so we can apologize to him?

x10! just say no!
In PA in the first garter of 2021 there was almost 500,000 background checks, wonder if those are willing to give up there gun to that dumb fcuck
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey

I had one & the front sight was literally a 1/16 tall. Rear sight wasn't much better. It wasn't the good deal I thought it was.

That's the way they made them till the US Army Contract specified better sights.
Originally Posted by Pappy348
The story I read today says he plans to require the same background check for “ghost gun kits” as for complete firearms. Whoopeeschitt. Legality aside for the moment, that ship has sailed, sunk, and been salvaged and sold. How many fuggin’ million are already out there, totally undocumented. IIRC, it’s illegal to sell them to someone else, but c’mon man, they’re undocumented. Pure, unalduterated Executive Masturbation.🤌🏻 (Note the thumb and forefinger positioned for a teensy weensy little winky).

Ghost guns are a real problem, used in most mass shootings.(Not) Just have to do SOMETHING to make the left feel better. Just do something!!!
Hence the term “Executive Masturbation”.

He’s getting hammered by those folks that supported him based on GC promises he made. He’ll be able to point to this nothing-burger and say, “Look what I did!”

I don’t think they’ll think it’s enough, kinda like the FLOTUS after a night of Joe Love.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

You’re not lying’. That was my first thought too. I can hear it already non stop campaign ads telling us how pro gun they are if we just send them money. Repeal Obama care 2.0
Hopefully, some folks will be ("Waked") (("Woked")) up. The Mid terms are a going to be a very real big deal. Still going to be a bumpy ride for two years.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-waiting-congress-using-doj-gun-control/
As far as waiting periods go, all he has to do is tell his batf that nothing goes thru under 5 days which with their Mickey fugging mouse computer setup is about what it takes anyway.
Bitch, bitch, bitch. If you don’t know what the communist are after you’re a complete idiot. Debate, argue, pontificate. Comes down to action. The time will come SWIFTLY when a final unarmed warning march in Washington will be required. At that time and during its existence violent resistance will probably be met. From the armed traitors hiding behind patriot uniforms. From that point forward there will be no more peaceful petition. Should the global communists insist upon enacting illegal disarmament against the free populous of the United States then war will have been declared. No further debate will be fruitful. Those insisting upon denying the rights
of a free people guaranteed by a legal Constitution and supported by a Bill of Rights enumerating rights preexisting the Constitution must be eliminated. There’s no dancing around the truth. Are we to be ruled by the Constitution or by those who subvert the law and call it justice.

I I will not die a servant. Should it be called for I will die in resistance to the communist ideology that demands I submit to its demands. Most likely I will live beyond the death of the enemies of the Constitution who demand such. For I and those like me will resist with greatest effort. Should those in illegal power demand our last means of defense of a free nation be submitted, then violent means of resistance will be forthcoming and welcomed. Will you march in the last warning to the enemies of freedom? Or will you cower in your den, watch your words, and avoid conflict. If you do then you too are the enemy of freedom unfit to fill a vacancy in the last bastion of freedom in the world. WE MUST FIGHT IF OUR FREEDOMS ARE DENIED. WILL YOU MARCH??!!!!! or be a coward. The time comes. Make no excuse.

He doesn't have legislative powers. He can control agencies, but only within existing law.

Amen!
Hope the senile old Fuqk takes a fatal fall off the steps of AF-1. SOON !
Yeah, then who would be president? Hint, she is way worse than Biden and that is the plan anyway. That ho is going to wield a heavy stick and we better hope against hope the SCOTUS stops her. Anyone can see Biden's time is short.
F@ck Biden and his EOs
Who is Joe Biden ? Never heard of him, seems not to matter
Latest Fox News Release says he’s going after Arm or “Stabilizing” Braces, “Ghost” Guns, and More Red Flag Laws.

Biden to target 'ghost guns,' stabilizing braces in new gun control actions

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-actions-gun-violence

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Biden expected to announce executive actions on gun control Thursday

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-executive-actions-gun-control

Eff him and the HO... Both can KMRRA...
A republican should introduce a bill today to ban and immediately deport all Muslim extremists, just to ruffle some feathers a bit.

Would have saved a hell of a lot more Americans over the last 20 years than this gun control bs
Originally Posted by shootem
Bitch, bitch, bitch. If you don’t know what the communist are after you’re a complete idiot. Debate, argue, pontificate. Comes down to action. The time will come SWIFTLY when a final unarmed warning march in Washington will be required. At that time and during its existence violent resistance will probably be met. From the armed traitors hiding behind patriot uniforms. From that point forward there will be no more peaceful petition. Should the global communists insist upon enacting illegal disarmament against the free populous of the United States then war will have been declared. No further debate will be fruitful. Those insisting upon denying the rights
of a free people guaranteed by a legal Constitution and supported by a Bill of Rights enumerating rights preexisting the Constitution must be eliminated. There’s no dancing around the truth. Are we to be ruled by the Constitution or by those who subvert the law and call it justice.

I I will not die a servant. Should it be called for I will die in resistance to the communist ideology that demands I submit to its demands. Most likely I will live beyond the death of the enemies of the Constitution who demand such. For I and those like me will resist with greatest effort. Should those in illegal power demand our last means of defense of a free nation be submitted, then violent means of resistance will be forthcoming and welcomed. Will you march in the last warning to the enemies of freedom? Or will you cower in your den, watch your words, and avoid conflict. If you do then you too are the enemy of freedom unfit to fill a vacancy in the last bastion of freedom in the world. WE MUST FIGHT IF OUR FREEDOMS ARE DENIED. WILL YOU MARCH??!!!!! or be a coward. The time comes. Make no excuse.

I agree with all you just posted.
Some sad truth.

https://twitter.com/JesseKellyDC/status/1380213727463682048

He doesn't have legislative powers. He can control agencies, but only within existing law.
He didn't win the election, either, but he's in the White House anyway.
Maybe Hunter Biden should have / needs to be arrested?

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/joe-and-hunter-biden-red-flag-gun-laws-media-test-jonathan-turley
Originally Posted by RickyD

He didn't win the election, either, but he's in the White House anyway.

The Democrats made our republic just about a pure democracy, once they did that and took control of the msm/propaganda wing, rule of law turned into whatever they want it to be and that they can convince half of the population/sheeple that it should be.
© 24hourcampfire