Home
Posted By: Billc Flying without any ID. - 04/08/21
Just saw on Fox. Now they are flying out the illegals,out of Texas,to other cities in the U.S.

No ID,or passport required for these folks to go thru the TSA checkpoints. Carrying home made cardboard signs saying "please help us find gate to connecting flight,we don't speak english".

Didn't we catch a couple terrorists a couple days ago,trying to get across the border.

Wow.
Posted By: poboy Re: Flying without any ID. - 04/08/21
Making everytown USA a border town.
Posted By: Sako76 Re: Flying without any ID. - 04/08/21
It's OK, they are now Democrats!
Posted By: miguel Re: Flying without any ID. - 04/08/21
I hear they want to ship a bunch to Fort Drum, Watertown NY for processing. I’m sure once they’re processed they are shipping them back to where they came from...right??
Posted By: ironbender Re: Flying without any ID. - 04/08/21
Do you miss Trump yet?

I do.
Posted By: TRnCO Re: Flying without any ID. - 04/08/21
I clearly remember every Democrat standing on the stage during the primary's raising their hands to indicate that each and everyone of them would vote to give "FREE health care to all illegals" if elected president. And yet some wonder why there's such a crowd trying to get in at the southern border. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. SO hell, while they're at it, why not give em all a free airplane ride to where ever they would like to go in the U.S.
Posted By: gunswizard Re: Flying without any ID. - 04/08/21
No longer than Biden has been in office and he's f ucking up this country more than any other President in history !
Posted By: Billc Re: Flying without any ID. - 04/08/21
From the safety standpoint. Two things: they have a few that have the covid. And they really don't have a clue,or care who they are,or where they will end up.

I really don't feel like flying, with these jack wagons running the show now. Last time I flew, I was asked for valid ID and had to lift my mask off,so TSA could confirm.

I just hope none of our hard working citizens,lose a family member, over this crap they are pulling.
Posted By: Billc Re: Flying without any ID. - 04/08/21
And yes, I miss Trump. I miss the direction the country,and economy was headed. I also miss him calling out these lowlife that are in office now. I really really miss his big mouth that so offended folks.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Flying without any ID. - 04/08/21
Originally Posted by ironbender
Do you miss Trump yet?

I do.

Trump was so mean...........Biden is so much nicer, not a mean bone in his body.......
Posted By: Redneck Re: Flying without any ID. - 04/09/21
Originally Posted by Billc
And yes, I miss Trump. I miss the direction the country,and economy was headed. I also miss him calling out these lowlife that are in office now. I really really miss his big mouth that so offended folks.
Ditto!!
Posted By: MD521 Re: Flying without any ID. - 04/09/21
I'm glad they are shipping T H E M out of Texas. I hope every state gets a few thousand and then maybe We The People will wake up.
Posted By: Riverc Re: Flying without any ID. - 04/09/21
Originally Posted by Billc

I sure do miss Trump and what he did for America.
Posted By: 16bore Re: Flying without any ID. - 04/09/21
Originally Posted by MD521
I'm glad they are shipping T H E M out of Texas. I hope every state gets a few thousand and then maybe We The People will wake up.

They’ll be living in cities where Republican/Democrat elections have thin margins. Ballet harvesting.
Originally Posted by MD521

The Dems will keep enough there to turn TX from red to blue
Posted By: mirage243 Re: Flying without any ID. - 04/09/21
My daughter was on a flight from McAllen to Dallas on Wednesday. Three people on the flight were citizens, other 200 plus were illegals with NO identification.
Posted By: mirage243 Re: Flying without any ID. - 04/09/21
Few more facts . . . . . . .they are flying them all over the country, putting them in hotels while they set them up with Medicaid, Social Security, food stamps, welfare payments, giving them cell phones, and helping them find permanent housing. All paid for by YOU.
© 24hourcampfire