Home
Posted By: steve4102 More Fake Hate - 04/10/21
More Fake Hate – Black Leftist College Student Admits to Drawing Racist Graffiti to Stir up Racial Strife and Enhance Racial Animosity

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ial-strife-and-enhance-racial-animosity/

Fake hate crimes are seemingly more prevalent than actual hate crimes now as victimhood is a currency for glorification. A BLACK student at Albion College in Michigan now admits to writing racist graffiti. The school previously launched an investigation and contacted the FBI for assistance.

With the Fake Hate exposed, now the school is downplaying the events in a misguided, politically correct effort to heal the student body. “College officials are encouraging members of the community to care for one another and lean on faculty, staff and community members who are supporting them.” In other words, stand in your safe space because the need for your safe space is important, even though the need for your safe space was false.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: More Fake Hate - 04/10/21
Real white hate isn't fake.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: More Fake Hate - 04/10/21
Fake hate my azz. There's definitely growing tension between the whites and negros. Even my black acquaintance's aren't as friendly as they once were.
Posted By: troublesome82 Re: More Fake Hate - 04/10/21
The impending division between everyone , orchestrated and spawned by the last two Democratic administrations is in the offing and getting ugly fast!
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: More Fake Hate - 04/10/21
I don't really think most white folks hate blacks, but I do feel that many, me included, have negro fatigue
Posted By: steve4102 Re: More Fake Hate - 04/10/21
Racist graffiti appears in college dorm. NAACP condemns the act; students march and boycott — then a black student admits he did it.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/racis...tt-then-a-black-student-admits-he-did-it
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: More Fake Hate - 04/10/21
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I don't really think most white folks hate blacks, but I do feel that many, me included, have negro fatigue

Exactly.
Well, That Graph Certainly Torched the Liberal Narrative on Hate Crimes in America
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...-narrative-on-racism-in-america-n2587707
Posted By: BobMt Re: More Fake Hate - 04/10/21

count my wife and I also......bob
Posted By: 12344mag Re: More Fake Hate - 04/10/21
Originally Posted by steve4102
Well, That Graph Certainly Torched the Liberal Narrative on Hate Crimes in America

A quote from the acticle, "because white liberals are doing what they do best: being on the wrong side of an issue."

This guy knows what he's talking about.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: More Fake Hate - 04/10/21

I think that is very true Sam. I've been hearing things (some not so good) from people I've never heard mention the topic of race.
Posted By: rainshot Re: More Fake Hate - 04/10/21
There is no Hate Crime. There is only crime. What we're dealing with is Thought Police. Obama set race relations back 50 years and is proud of it. The social justice warrior's job is keeping the hate going and planting more seeds of derision in order to keep their money coming in. The only thing the democrats have to win with is keeping American Citizens divided and they're good at it. Black Lives Matter is a Marxist/Communist Organization and they admit it. They couldn't care less about Blacks.
Posted By: viking Re: More Fake Hate - 04/10/21
It’s just sad.

But we don’t want the Irish they said😂
Posted By: jackmountain Re: More Fake Hate - 04/10/21
Originally Posted by BobMt

count my wife and I also......bob

And every white person I associate with. Sick of the blatant disregard for the reality of who’s to blame for their plight.
Hint: It’s not white people.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: More Fake Hate - 04/10/21
A plague on society. Including all the whites who emulate them or apologize for them.
Skin color has zero to do with it, there’s good and bad in all.
Certainly an argument could easily be made that there’s a disproportionate percentage of one group though.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: More Fake Hate - 04/10/21
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by steve4102

A quote from the acticle, "because white liberals are doing what they do best: being on the wrong side of an issue."

This guy knows what he's talking about.

Yessir.
The real problem.
Posted By: MPat70 Re: More Fake Hate - 04/10/21
When our society begins to glorify their actions, "culture" of violence, dress, speech & the hate they call music; it has only emboldened the blacks to orchestrate lawless events such as this, riots & looting as a means to openly show their racist hate towards the WHITE man with no repercussions!

Until we as a society begin to hold these sub-human animals to account it will only get worse!
Posted By: Riverc Re: More Fake Hate - 04/10/21

I don't hate Blacks,but many are trouble makers and a PITA .
Posted By: ingwe Re: More Fake Hate - 04/10/21
Originally Posted by MPat70

Until we as a society begin to hold these sub-human animals to account it will only get worse!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS.....in spades.

So too speak.......
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by MPat70

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS.....in spades.

So too speak.......

Sig line worthy
Posted By: acy Re: More Fake Hate - 04/10/21

That's where I'm at right now.
Posted By: 7mmbuster Re: More Fake Hate - 04/10/21

I’d be shocked to hear that anyone I served in the military with thought I was a racist, or even a little bigoted.
But after the last few years of having black victim hood, white guilt, interracial and gay couples shoved down my throat...
Of course, being a straight white Christian, a veteran, and a hunter/gun owner I’m probably already marked for elimination.
7mm
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: More Fake Hate - 04/10/21
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Real white hate isn't fake.

Truth !

🦫
Posted By: 1minute Re: More Fake Hate - 04/10/21
Along those lines, does anyone have figures on Asians getting pounded before such became popular? Just curious if the numbers are still the same as historic levels, and perhaps the press has simply invented Asian hate.

For some reason the pygmy Eskimo culture seems to be getting by unscathed.
Posted By: CCCC Re: More Fake Hate - 04/11/21
Please explain how you actually know what or whom another person hates. Please explain how a person can fake hate. Please explain how or why hating is a crime. How then, do you explain or justify the concept of hating as a criminal motive?
Posted By: Mr_TooDogs Re: More Fake Hate - 04/11/21
Originally Posted by acy

That's where I'm at right now.

ditto +1. My colored fatigue is about peaked.

Was referred to as racial preference, now affirmative action. Was homosexual, now gay. Was trans-sexual, now trans-gendered. Was equal outcome, now equitable outcome.

Obama and the democrats sure stirred up the coloreds. And the [bleep] too. F-A-G-S
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: More Fake Hate - 04/11/21
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Fake hate my azz. There's definitely growing tension between the whites and negros. Even my black acquaintance's aren't as friendly as they once were.

Yeah, but If the Democrat Party didn't exist, there wouldn't be. Their biggest scam is to fuel and intensify division and tension and then sell themselves as the solution to a problem that they themselves created. The bottom line is this, it is politically imperative to the Democrat Party that racism never ever goes away.
Posted By: kingston Re: More Fake Hate - 04/11/21
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Yeah, but If the Democrat Party didn't exist, there wouldn't be. Their biggest scam is to fuel and intensify division and tension and then sell themselves as the solution to a problem that they themselves created. The bottom line is this, it is politically imperative to the Democrat Party that racism never ever goes away.

^^^^^^^^^^^T H I S^^^^^^^^^^^
© 24hourcampfire