Home
https://www.zerohedge.com/political...lion-dollar-home-mostly-white-la-enclave

BLM Founder Branded "Fraud" After Buying Million-Dollar Home In Mostly-White LA Enclave
- 12:50 PM

Authored by Samantha Chang via The Western Journal,

The co-founder of the polarizing Black Lives Matter movement is under fire for buying a $1.4 million home in a posh California neighborhood that’s 88 percent white.

It’s an interesting decision for Patrisse Cullors, a self-professed Marxist and race-baiting activist who has paid lip service to promoting black pride.

According to Dirt.com, the home is located in Topanga Canyon, an idyllic rustic neighborhood about 48 minutes outside of Los Angeles and less than 30 minutes from tony Malibu.

Cullors’ new home has three bedrooms and two baths and sits on one-quarter of an acre. The property also has a separate one-bedroom, one-bathroom guest house.

But what is most interesting is that the BLM co-founder chose to live in Topanga, where less than 2 percent of the population is black.

Sports journalist Jason Whitlock, who’s himself black, sarcastically called out Cullors for her blatant hypocrisy.

“Black Lives Matter founder buys $1.4 million home in Topanga, which has a black population of 1.4%. She’s with her people!” he tweeted Friday.

Black Lives Matter founder buys $1.4 million home in Topanga, which has a black population of 1.4%. She’s with her people! https://t.co/HIGZsV7Cj4

— Jason Whitlock (@WhitlockJason) April 9, 2021

Whitlock's tweet was removed by the Twitter police and his account suspended...

But not before Whitlock pointed out that Cullors could have lived anywhere, and in fact, she could’ve made an important political statement if she had chosen to live in a predominantly black neighborhood. But she didn’t.

And that says something about whether she truly believes that “black lives matter.”

“She had a lot of options on where to live. She chose one of the whitest places in California,” Whitlock said.

“She’ll have her pick of white cops and white people to complain about. That’s a choice, bro.”

Others on Twitter also pointed out the hypocrisy.

This backlash is reminiscent of when former President Barack Obama - who perfected the art of sowing racial division - purchased an $11.8 million mansion on a sprawling 29-acre property on Martha’s Vineyard, which is only 3 percent black.

Some on social media said Cullors exploited the Black Lives Matter movement to enrich herself.

She capitalized on that “Injustice against Black People” bag. They’ve been scamming since day 1

— Ryan Lee (@LTM_RBG_321) April 9, 2021

Black Lives Matter said it raked in a staggering $90 million in donations last year.

However, there’s mounting criticism that the movement — which fomented riots across the United States — has not shared its massive haul with the black community.

Last month, the father of Michael Brown — whose 2014 shooting by a police officer in Ferguson, Missouri, was the catalyst for the 2016 BLM riots — demanded that the group fork over $20 million to him.

Similarly, BLM chapters nationwide have demanded more transparency from the centralized umbrella organization for the group.

In a December 2020 statement, the local chapters said:

“Since the establishment of [Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation], our chapters have consistently raised concerns about financial transparency, decision making, and accountability … we believe public accountability has become necessary.”

The local chapters also said the Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation appointed Cullors as its executive director against their wishes and without their knowledge, rendering her leadership illegitimate.

“We, the undersigned chapters, believe that all of these events occurred without democracy, and assert that it was without the knowledge of the majority of Black Lives Matters chapters across the country and world,” the statement read.

“Patrisse Cullors … became Executive Director against the will of most chapters and without their knowledge.”

Considering how much havoc BLM wreaked nationwide over the past few months, you can only imagine how ugly the group’s in-fighting will get.

Conservatives, grab your popcorn.
You telling me rich black folks don’t want to live in a predominantly black neighborhood???
She must have taken a page out of Barry O's book!
Big shocker
A fraud, just like all of our elected officials. They would happily rub elbows and welcome her to the neighborhood. She has passed the income and power threshold to be ‘elite’.
My dad would say that "you're day late and a dollar short".lol

But it's all good.

Being A Satanist,Commie,Homosexual,Racist Pays Well.
I must have missed something. Is there someone here who wants to live around a bunch of floyds and floydettes? Bet not ,what race are her servants?
I don’t blame her one damn bit!
a private college in my area, prescott college, just put her on the board of directors last fall.
and then the street protests started in a predominantly white area.
piece of crap.
It pays well to be an America destroying rent-a-thug.
They are all frauds. They wouldn't even donate a pastor in Chicago they money to rebuild a church that the protesters burned down.
From the looks of it, 1.4 million doesn’t get you much in California.
She just wants to live in a safe neighborhood. When it comes to rioting & looting - NIMBY.
I’m also shocked
More or less
Already turned it into a shanty from the looks of it..
Seriously overpriced! I think someone took them to the cleaners.
I guess she couldn't find a house in Memphis, Chicago, St. Louis or Newark?
I remember years ago when I lived in Denver I kept seeing cheap houses on a real estate site. I didn't know the city well... I asked my black coworker about it, and he literally laughed. He said "you're the wrong color...and I'm the right color but don't want to live there either"
Poor thing is obviously a victim. Needs a GoFundMe.
Originally Posted by fburgtx
You telling me rich black folks don’t want to live in a predominantly black neighborhood???

I took a real estate course and I think that is called steering LOL

Steering” under the Fair Housing Act is the process of influencing a buyer's choice of communities based upon the buyer's race, color, religion, gender, disability, familial status, or national origin. ... These would be violations of the Fair Housing Act and of the REALTORS® Code of Ethics.Jun 9, 2014
Originally Posted by granitestate1
Originally Posted by fburgtx

I took a real estate course and I think that is called steering LOL

Steering” under the Fair Housing Act is the process of influencing a buyer's choice of communities based upon the buyer's race, color, religion, gender, disability, familial status, or national origin. ... These would be violations of the Fair Housing Act and of the REALTORS® Code of Ethics.Jun 9, 2014

I learned about that when I was shopping for houses back about twenty years ago. I only contacted the agent by phone, and every house she recommended to me, when I went there to check it out, was in the middle of a solidly black neighborhood. Eventually, I had to say to her, "You know I'm not black, right?" That's when she said she was prohibited by law from steering me towards White areas.
She is just trying to diversify that town.
Looks like the BLM founder has landed quite a nice job in the marketing and promotional field. But it's only a job and she can spend her money as she sees fit. Because she doesn't have to live up to any BLM code of ethics or anything similar. Just like all the wealthy Hollywood types who preach one thing and live another. So she just has to keep playing her role and reading from the script. The money will continue to roll in because in the prophetic words of P.T. Barnum; "There's a sucker born every minute".
© 24hourcampfire