Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
C
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
https://www.zerohedge.com/political...lion-dollar-home-mostly-white-la-enclave

BLM Founder Branded "Fraud" After Buying Million-Dollar Home In Mostly-White LA Enclave
- 12:50 PM

Authored by Samantha Chang via The Western Journal,

The co-founder of the polarizing Black Lives Matter movement is under fire for buying a $1.4 million home in a posh California neighborhood that’s 88 percent white.

It’s an interesting decision for Patrisse Cullors, a self-professed Marxist and race-baiting activist who has paid lip service to promoting black pride.

According to Dirt.com, the home is located in Topanga Canyon, an idyllic rustic neighborhood about 48 minutes outside of Los Angeles and less than 30 minutes from tony Malibu.

Cullors’ new home has three bedrooms and two baths and sits on one-quarter of an acre. The property also has a separate one-bedroom, one-bathroom guest house.

But what is most interesting is that the BLM co-founder chose to live in Topanga, where less than 2 percent of the population is black.

Sports journalist Jason Whitlock, who’s himself black, sarcastically called out Cullors for her blatant hypocrisy.

“Black Lives Matter founder buys $1.4 million home in Topanga, which has a black population of 1.4%. She’s with her people!” he tweeted Friday.

Black Lives Matter founder buys $1.4 million home in Topanga, which has a black population of 1.4%. She’s with her people! https://t.co/HIGZsV7Cj4

— Jason Whitlock (@WhitlockJason) April 9, 2021

Whitlock's tweet was removed by the Twitter police and his account suspended...

But not before Whitlock pointed out that Cullors could have lived anywhere, and in fact, she could’ve made an important political statement if she had chosen to live in a predominantly black neighborhood. But she didn’t.

And that says something about whether she truly believes that “black lives matter.”

“She had a lot of options on where to live. She chose one of the whitest places in California,” Whitlock said.

“She’ll have her pick of white cops and white people to complain about. That’s a choice, bro.”

Others on Twitter also pointed out the hypocrisy.

This backlash is reminiscent of when former President Barack Obama - who perfected the art of sowing racial division - purchased an $11.8 million mansion on a sprawling 29-acre property on Martha’s Vineyard, which is only 3 percent black.

Some on social media said Cullors exploited the Black Lives Matter movement to enrich herself.

She capitalized on that “Injustice against Black People” bag. They’ve been scamming since day 1

— Ryan Lee (@LTM_RBG_321) April 9, 2021

Black Lives Matter said it raked in a staggering $90 million in donations last year.

However, there’s mounting criticism that the movement — which fomented riots across the United States — has not shared its massive haul with the black community.

Last month, the father of Michael Brown — whose 2014 shooting by a police officer in Ferguson, Missouri, was the catalyst for the 2016 BLM riots — demanded that the group fork over $20 million to him.

Similarly, BLM chapters nationwide have demanded more transparency from the centralized umbrella organization for the group.

In a December 2020 statement, the local chapters said:

“Since the establishment of [Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation], our chapters have consistently raised concerns about financial transparency, decision making, and accountability … we believe public accountability has become necessary.”

The local chapters also said the Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation appointed Cullors as its executive director against their wishes and without their knowledge, rendering her leadership illegitimate.

“We, the undersigned chapters, believe that all of these events occurred without democracy, and assert that it was without the knowledge of the majority of Black Lives Matters chapters across the country and world,” the statement read.

“Patrisse Cullors … became Executive Director against the will of most chapters and without their knowledge.”

Considering how much havoc BLM wreaked nationwide over the past few months, you can only imagine how ugly the group’s in-fighting will get.

Conservatives, grab your popcorn.

GB1

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
You telling me rich black folks don’t want to live in a predominantly black neighborhood???

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
She must have taken a page out of Barry O's book!

D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
Big shocker

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
A fraud, just like all of our elected officials. They would happily rub elbows and welcome her to the neighborhood. She has passed the income and power threshold to be ‘elite’.

“Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.”
― Ernest Hemingway
IC B2

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My dad would say that "you're day late and a dollar short".lol

But it's all good.

Being A Satanist,Commie,Homosexual,Racist Pays Well.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I must have missed something. Is there someone here who wants to live around a bunch of floyds and floydettes? Bet not ,what race are her servants?

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I don’t blame her one damn bit!

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
a private college in my area, prescott college, just put her on the board of directors last fall.
and then the street protests started in a predominantly white area.
piece of crap.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It pays well to be an America destroying rent-a-thug.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
They are all frauds. They wouldn't even donate a pastor in Chicago they money to rebuild a church that the protesters burned down.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
From the looks of it, 1.4 million doesn’t get you much in California.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
She just wants to live in a safe neighborhood. When it comes to rioting & looting - NIMBY.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I’m also shocked
More or less

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Already turned it into a shanty from the looks of it..

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seriously overpriced! I think someone took them to the cleaners.

1Minute
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I guess she couldn't find a house in Memphis, Chicago, St. Louis or Newark?

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I remember years ago when I lived in Denver I kept seeing cheap houses on a real estate site. I didn't know the city well... I asked my black coworker about it, and he literally laughed. He said "you're the wrong color...and I'm the right color but don't want to live there either"

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Poor thing is obviously a victim. Needs a GoFundMe.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 1234, 16gage, 54 invisible), 2,447 guests, and 1,253 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,405
Posts18,470,186
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.