Home
Posted By: deltakid Supreme Court - 04/15/21
Fox is reporting that Nadler is introducing a bill that will pack the Supreme Court, adding 4 Justices to a total of 13.

God help up.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Supreme Court - 04/15/21
US.

I dont think thats going to happen.
Posted By: shootem Re: Supreme Court - 04/15/21
WAR. NO HOLDS BARRED. A coup attempt with no disguise. An act of war against the free people of the United States. Retaliation required by responsibility to the defense of a free state.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Supreme Court - 04/15/21
War is coming. Know who and where the enemy is in your backyard.
Posted By: Esox357 Re: Supreme Court - 04/15/21
Ready
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Supreme Court - 04/15/21
Please.

Please do this.
Posted By: Rifles And More Re: Supreme Court - 04/15/21
.gov is irrelevant.
Posted By: shootem Re: Supreme Court - 04/15/21
But one by one.....if this is forced. Communist, collaborators, traitors, treasonists. Quietly. One by one. When will it begin. Of course, I’m talking about removal thru free elections, as Joe Pedobiden was elected. Effecting their permanent impeachment. When will the leaders show? When will the resistance start. One by one. Quietly. By free election, legally, like the democrude sweep. God raise up leaders. Let it begin and be done. Amen.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Supreme Court - 04/15/21
Just in time for The Uniparty to abolish the 60 vote Cloture Rule.
Posted By: MAC Re: Supreme Court - 04/15/21
If the filibuster stays in place it won't happen. If the DEMs can scrap the filibuster then they can force through whatever they want.
Posted By: Stophel Re: Supreme Court - 04/15/21
I say get on with it! Let's get this party started!
Posted By: Crow hunter Re: Supreme Court - 04/15/21
We all knew they'd try to do this.

Voting for Biden was OK though because Trump said mean things.....
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: Supreme Court - 04/15/21
Will he sign it with brown ink?
Posted By: Rifles And More Re: Supreme Court - 04/15/21
This should surprise no one.

If you are just now outraged....HA!

.gov is irrelevant until they beat on your door.
Taxation without representation.
Abuse of the courts.
Two sets of laws.
A President that was not elected, run by a shadow govt.

They will burn it down before they give it up.

It has already happened folks. Buy supplies and goods while your dollar is still good. Gather like minded neighbors and support each other.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Supreme Court - 04/15/21
Originally Posted by Rifles And More
.gov is irrelevant.

Short and concise. When the narrative is so openly controlled and manipulated and the majority of our countrymen unable to think freely any longer, the republic is lost.
Posted By: rainshot Re: Supreme Court - 04/15/21
This [bleep] show can't go on much longer. Biden is a criminal misfit and everyone knows it. At least 75% of Congress needs to be in jail or hanging from a tree. The Supreme Court is corrupt and at least 6 need to be impeached and jailed. The entire judicial needs to be revamped. At least 80% of the government employees need to be fired on the spot and a good portion of that jailed. The SEIU has to be abolished. Get rid of all lobbyists and make it illegal for any corporation to contribute to any campaign. Shut down all Federal Agencies and start over again with oversight and new employees for the ones we decide to keep. Any politician caught taking money or hiring family as a contractor hung on the spot. Banish all democrats to China the bomb it.

That's just a few things we need to do in the first 100 days.
Posted By: Riverc Re: Supreme Court - 04/15/21
Originally Posted by MAC
If the filibuster stays in place it won't happen. If the DEMs can scrap the filibuster then they can force through whatever they want.

From what I'm hearing it's not if they do away with the filibuster it's when they push hard to do it.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Supreme Court - 04/15/21
Originally Posted by Riverc
Originally Posted by MAC

From what I'm hearing it's not if they do away with the filibuster it's when they push hard to do it.

If they can’t get the votes now, they will certainly have the votes after the 2022 elections.

Dominion is still alive and well, as is mail-in ballots.

It’s a done deal as is this country.

Stick a fork in it, it’s done.
Posted By: SandBilly Re: Supreme Court - 04/15/21
I don’t think Manchin will go for it, possibly others, and what traitor repubs might?
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Supreme Court - 04/15/21
They're all in on it. There's just one way this is going to turn around.
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: Supreme Court - 04/15/21
War is already here. They stole the election, control education and the media, big business is mostly fascist. They just keep slowly turning up the heat until we are boiled.

Bb
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Supreme Court - 04/15/21
Originally Posted by SandBilly
I don’t think Manchin will go for it, possibly others, and what traitor repubs might?

I think the Republicans will hold fast, and Manchin will balk at court packing, maybe several other Dems.

The commies are testing the water for the 2022 election.

If they can't get the court packed they'll just ignore it altogether. We've had little or no rule of law since early on into Obama's coronation and premature canonization.
Posted By: SandBilly Re: Supreme Court - 04/15/21
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by SandBilly

I think the Republicans will hold fast, and Manchin will balk at court packing, maybe several other Dems.

The commies are testing the water for the 2022 election.

If they can't get the court packed they'll just ignore it altogether. We've had little or no rule of law since early on into Obama's coronation and premature canonization.

I agree
Posted By: rainshot Re: Supreme Court - 04/15/21
This [bleep] show can't go on much longer. Biden is a criminal misfit and everyone knows it. At least 75% of Congress needs to be in jail or hanging from a tree. The Supreme Court is corrupt and at least 6 need to be impeached and jailed. The entire judicial needs to be revamped. At least 80% of the government employees need to be fired on the spot and a good portion of that jailed. The SEIU has to be abolished. Get rid of all lobbyists and make it illegal for any corporation to contribute to any campaign. Shut down all Federal Agencies and start over again with oversight and new employees for the ones we decide to keep. Any politician caught taking money or hiring family as a contractor hung on the spot. Banish all democrats to China the bomb it.

Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Supreme Court - 04/15/21
Stick a knife in US we're done.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: Supreme Court - 04/15/21
Originally Posted by steve4102

If they can’t get the votes now, they will certainly have the votes after the 2022 elections.

It’s a done deal as is this country.

Stick a fork in it, it’s done.

This.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Supreme Court - 04/15/21
Originally Posted by jaguartx
US.

I dont think thats going to happen.
That. Been tried before, IIRC, and was shot down.. The D's need 60 votes to pass it - and there will literally be Hell to pay to those on the GOP side that allow it to happen..
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Supreme Court - 04/15/21
{{{{shalom}}}} Just staying ahead of the HWLs here... smile
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: Supreme Court - 04/15/21
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
We all knew they'd try to do this.

Voting for Biden was OK though because Trump said mean things.....

This sums up my idiot neighbors. Several of my neighbors claim to be conservative and are gun owners but voted for Bidet because Trump tweets mean things and hurts feelers. So many shallow idiots in the country.

I'm sure the main stream propaganda agencies seriously effected them. Most people were too stupid to recognize that it wasn't Trump that was divisive it was the media that made him out to be. Bidet was/is far more racist than Trump ever was. But that's not the way the propaganda was spun.

Social media and the main stream media along with academia are largly responsible for this mess. I hope that isn't forgotten.

Bb
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Supreme Court - 04/15/21
We need a third America Revolution. We need to WIN it!
Posted By: There_Ya_Go Re: Supreme Court - 04/15/21

IF this is true, and it may very well be, then yes; we are toast. But if it's not, and the bill can be stifled until 2022, the fact that they tried this could backfire on them big time. We can only hope that this can be killed until then, and do our part by voting in 2022 even if we think it may be pointless.
Posted By: Bob_H_in_NH Re: Supreme Court - 04/15/21

Biden, during campaign, and before inauguration, was very careful to NOT support this, he didn't say "no" either, but he didn't jump on that bandwagon. My guess is he will kill it, and there's a deal somewhere to remove a justice so he can replace them.

I am more worried about this after Biden is gone and Harris is there. She won't hesitate. I sort of look for this to quietly go away cause Biden doesn't want it, but doesn't have the spine to veto it should it reach his desk.
Posted By: 45_100 Re: Supreme Court - 04/15/21
Originally Posted by rainshot

I have thought this for a long time. At least 90% of the federal government we now have is unconstitutional and needs to be abolished. We need to return the constitution to its rightful place as the Supreme law of the land. Will it happen? Probably not, too much corruption. Sinema, a senator from Arizona says she will not support abolishing the filibuster. Can she be trusted? Probably not.
Posted By: Riverc Re: Supreme Court - 04/15/21
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go

We can only hope that this can be killed until then, and do our part by voting in 2022 even if we think it may be pointless.

That I agree with,we have to vote no matter what.If we don't vote what hope do we have don't fall into that negativity trap.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Supreme Court - 04/15/21
Originally Posted by Rifles And More
This should surprise no one.

If you are just now outraged....HA!

.gov is irrelevant until they beat on your door.
Taxation without representation.
Abuse of the courts.
Two sets of laws.
A President that was not elected, run by a shadow govt.

They will burn it down before they give it up.

It has already happened folks. Buy supplies and goods while your dollar is still good. Gather like minded neighbors and support each other.

Liberalism was dying. It's still dying. More and more Americans are seeing the debt and realize our kids, grand kids and great grand kids will be paying this debt off. But, the demcRATs don't care. It's all about the power and control. This is truly a hostile take over of America and a majority of Americans know it. They are scared and concerned like we are. The democRATs had to steal the election to stay in the game. But, it's more than a game to them. It's all about the power and control so they can hand over America to China and not be affected.

Someone said it, there are two levels of government in America and we are NOT in the privileged class. Those is the priveleged class will be able to keep what is theirs but we will have to surrender ours. The democRATs are good with that. They always have been. Old Joe McCarthy was right about the communists. He was just 70 years ahead of his time. Why does it seem the democRATs always have an axe to grind and make peaceful Americans lives miserable ??

Iowa has secured their election laws in an effort to prevent cheating and make the elections as honest and fair as we can. Has your State done the same ?? If not, you need to be the squeaky wheel and get on their case. I would venture to say that Georgia has followed Iowa's lead when it comes to election laws. I think the turn out in 2 years is going to be 80% of all eligible voters plus what ever the democRATs can sneak in.

Are you ready for it ?? If HR1 (SR1) get's through I hope it fails in the Supreme Court no matter how many Justices they stack the court with. America is on the brink. Vote wisely. It's time we hand the liberals their dying wish. To become totally irrelevant.

kwg
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: Supreme Court - 04/15/21
jaguartx: What OR how is "this" going to be kept from happening?
Just in case YOU have not noticed the demonrats control the Presidency, the United States Senate and the United States House of Representatives!
I will be interested in your answer (opinion!) on what keeps the demonrats from achieving their anti-American power-mad goals over the next two years (at least!).
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: deltakid Re: Supreme Court - 04/15/21
IMHO, this, and everything else they are doing, will hurt them big time in 2022. I think that you will see a level of fraud in the 2022 election unmatched by any done before. One reason that they are bi***in so bad about Georgia now. If we can prevail in 2022, I would foresee that the 2024 Presidential election will be their last gasp - if they lose then, we can get back on track; if not, it will be all over.
Posted By: Rick n Tenn Re: Supreme Court - 04/15/21
They have to pack the court , its all part of the plan .
Posted By: jordan555 Re: Supreme Court - 04/15/21
Now we see Manchin and Sinema stick us in the back and kill the filibuster. Pack the courts. Washington DC statehood and gun control all going to get stuck up are arses. But don’t forget Trump tweeted mean things. We get what we deserve if we don’t stand up. Crazy times for sure
Posted By: wldthg Re: Supreme Court - 04/15/21
Hank Johnson is one of the co-authors of this Bill
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Supreme Court - 04/15/21
Originally Posted by wldthg
Hank Johnson is one of the co-authors of this Bill

He has an open account for frequent testing.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
© 24hourcampfire