Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
War is already here. They stole the election, control education and the media, big business is mostly fascist. They just keep slowly turning up the heat until we are boiled.

Bb

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SandBilly
I don’t think Manchin will go for it, possibly others, and what traitor repubs might?

I think the Republicans will hold fast, and Manchin will balk at court packing, maybe several other Dems.

The commies are testing the water for the 2022 election.

If they can't get the court packed they'll just ignore it altogether. We've had little or no rule of law since early on into Obama's coronation and premature canonization.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by SandBilly
I don’t think Manchin will go for it, possibly others, and what traitor repubs might?

I think the Republicans will hold fast, and Manchin will balk at court packing, maybe several other Dems.

The commies are testing the water for the 2022 election.

If they can't get the court packed they'll just ignore it altogether. We've had little or no rule of law since early on into Obama's coronation and premature canonization.

I agree

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
This [bleep] show can't go on much longer. Biden is a criminal misfit and everyone knows it. At least 75% of Congress needs to be in jail or hanging from a tree. The Supreme Court is corrupt and at least 6 need to be impeached and jailed. The entire judicial needs to be revamped. At least 80% of the government employees need to be fired on the spot and a good portion of that jailed. The SEIU has to be abolished. Get rid of all lobbyists and make it illegal for any corporation to contribute to any campaign. Shut down all Federal Agencies and start over again with oversight and new employees for the ones we decide to keep. Any politician caught taking money or hiring family as a contractor hung on the spot. Banish all democrats to China the bomb it.

That's just a few things we need to do in the first 100 days.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Stick a knife in US we're done.

Life is good live it while you can.
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by steve4102

If they can’t get the votes now, they will certainly have the votes after the 2022 elections.

Dominion is still alive and well, as is mail-in ballots.

It’s a done deal as is this country.

Stick a fork in it, it’s done.

This.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx
US.

I dont think thats going to happen.
That. Been tried before, IIRC, and was shot down.. The D's need 60 votes to pass it - and there will literally be Hell to pay to those on the GOP side that allow it to happen..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
{{{{shalom}}}} Just staying ahead of the HWLs here... smile

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
We all knew they'd try to do this.

Voting for Biden was OK though because Trump said mean things.....

This sums up my idiot neighbors. Several of my neighbors claim to be conservative and are gun owners but voted for Bidet because Trump tweets mean things and hurts feelers. So many shallow idiots in the country.

I'm sure the main stream propaganda agencies seriously effected them. Most people were too stupid to recognize that it wasn't Trump that was divisive it was the media that made him out to be. Bidet was/is far more racist than Trump ever was. But that's not the way the propaganda was spun.

Social media and the main stream media along with academia are largly responsible for this mess. I hope that isn't forgotten.

Bb

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
We need a third America Revolution. We need to WIN it!

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T

If they can’t get the votes now, they will certainly have the votes after the 2022 elections.

IF this is true, and it may very well be, then yes; we are toast. But if it's not, and the bill can be stifled until 2022, the fact that they tried this could backfire on them big time. We can only hope that this can be killed until then, and do our part by voting in 2022 even if we think it may be pointless.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Biden, during campaign, and before inauguration, was very careful to NOT support this, he didn't say "no" either, but he didn't jump on that bandwagon. My guess is he will kill it, and there's a deal somewhere to remove a justice so he can replace them.

I am more worried about this after Biden is gone and Harris is there. She won't hesitate. I sort of look for this to quietly go away cause Biden doesn't want it, but doesn't have the spine to veto it should it reach his desk.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rainshot
This [bleep] show can't go on much longer. Biden is a criminal misfit and everyone knows it. At least 75% of Congress needs to be in jail or hanging from a tree. The Supreme Court is corrupt and at least 6 need to be impeached and jailed. The entire judicial needs to be revamped. At least 80% of the government employees need to be fired on the spot and a good portion of that jailed. The SEIU has to be abolished. Get rid of all lobbyists and make it illegal for any corporation to contribute to any campaign. Shut down all Federal Agencies and start over again with oversight and new employees for the ones we decide to keep. Any politician caught taking money or hiring family as a contractor hung on the spot. Banish all democrats to China the bomb it.

That's just a few things we need to do in the first 100 days.

I have thought this for a long time. At least 90% of the federal government we now have is unconstitutional and needs to be abolished. We need to return the constitution to its rightful place as the Supreme law of the land. Will it happen? Probably not, too much corruption. Sinema, a senator from Arizona says she will not support abolishing the filibuster. Can she be trusted? Probably not.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go

We can only hope that this can be killed until then, and do our part by voting in 2022 even if we think it may be pointless.

That I agree with,we have to vote no matter what.If we don't vote what hope do we have don't fall into that negativity trap.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rifles And More
This should surprise no one.

If you are just now outraged....HA!

.gov is irrelevant until they beat on your door.
Taxation without representation.
Abuse of the courts.
Two sets of laws.
A President that was not elected, run by a shadow govt.

They will burn it down before they give it up.

It has already happened folks. Buy supplies and goods while your dollar is still good. Gather like minded neighbors and support each other.

Liberalism was dying. It's still dying. More and more Americans are seeing the debt and realize our kids, grand kids and great grand kids will be paying this debt off. But, the demcRATs don't care. It's all about the power and control. This is truly a hostile take over of America and a majority of Americans know it. They are scared and concerned like we are. The democRATs had to steal the election to stay in the game. But, it's more than a game to them. It's all about the power and control so they can hand over America to China and not be affected.

Someone said it, there are two levels of government in America and we are NOT in the privileged class. Those is the priveleged class will be able to keep what is theirs but we will have to surrender ours. The democRATs are good with that. They always have been. Old Joe McCarthy was right about the communists. He was just 70 years ahead of his time. Why does it seem the democRATs always have an axe to grind and make peaceful Americans lives miserable ??

Iowa has secured their election laws in an effort to prevent cheating and make the elections as honest and fair as we can. Has your State done the same ?? If not, you need to be the squeaky wheel and get on their case. I would venture to say that Georgia has followed Iowa's lead when it comes to election laws. I think the turn out in 2 years is going to be 80% of all eligible voters plus what ever the democRATs can sneak in.

Are you ready for it ?? If HR1 (SR1) get's through I hope it fails in the Supreme Court no matter how many Justices they stack the court with. America is on the brink. Vote wisely. It's time we hand the liberals their dying wish. To become totally irrelevant.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
jaguartx: What OR how is "this" going to be kept from happening?
Just in case YOU have not noticed the demonrats control the Presidency, the United States Senate and the United States House of Representatives!
I will be interested in your answer (opinion!) on what keeps the demonrats from achieving their anti-American power-mad goals over the next two years (at least!).
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
IMHO, this, and everything else they are doing, will hurt them big time in 2022. I think that you will see a level of fraud in the 2022 election unmatched by any done before. One reason that they are bi***in so bad about Georgia now. If we can prevail in 2022, I would foresee that the 2024 Presidential election will be their last gasp - if they lose then, we can get back on track; if not, it will be all over.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They have to pack the court , its all part of the plan .

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Now we see Manchin and Sinema stick us in the back and kill the filibuster. Pack the courts. Washington DC statehood and gun control all going to get stuck up are arses. But don’t forget Trump tweeted mean things. We get what we deserve if we don’t stand up. Crazy times for sure

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Hank Johnson is one of the co-authors of this Bill

[Linked Image]
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (1minute, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 1234, 61 invisible), 2,423 guests, and 1,219 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,423
Posts18,470,678
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.