Home
Daunte Wright faced attempted robbery case when killed by cop, allegedly choked woman and held her at gunpoin

More on the didndo nuffin honor students criminal activities here.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/daunt...ly-choked-woman-and-held-her-at-gunpoint
I think it's pretty safe to assume that ANYONE with the name "Daunte" will have an arrest record....
Well, there aren’t any white folks out rioting for Ashli Babbitt, so I guess Daunte/Trayvon/George/Michael Brown are gonna get all the attention and family cash settlements...
C'mon, man. He was a good boy just fixin' to get all he schitt together & make a new life.

MM
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
C'mon, man. He was a good boy just fixin' to get all he schitt together & make a new life.

MM

Probably on his way to study at the University....or perhaps dish out meals at the mission...
Originally Posted by ingwe

MM

Probably on his way to study at the University....or perhaps dish out meals at the mission...

Well he sounds like the ideal Candidate Harvard looks for nowadays....

in Brooklyn Center, "dishing out meals at the mission" refers to knocking over Taco Bell, driving thru the Drive Thru...

"Empty the register and give me two soft chicken tacos and a chalupa, with a large diet Orange Soda."

oh and give me the phone number of that blonde b itch on fries, with the big tits
Originally Posted by steve4102
Daunte Wright faced attempted robbery case when killed by cop, allegedly choked woman and held her at gunpoin

More on the didndo nuffin honor students criminal activities here.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/daunt...ly-choked-woman-and-held-her-at-gunpoint

What the hell is a Washington County Attorney doing in charge of a case that happened in Hennepin County, first of all...

and then, how many 'black people" are driving around Minnesota that DON'T have expired tags.. it is more dominant they don't have currently tags instead of having them.... and don't even ask about if they have car insurance or a currently driver's license...

and if this girl they were trying to rob was white/ mudshark, the judge will just throw out the case in Hennepin County...

and Brooklyn Center's mayor firing a round of people over this, I have to wonder how many of those folks were white, since the mayor is black...

and if this was where a black female cop shot a white guy 20 years old, this wouldn't have even made national news.. and the female cop in MN wouldn't have any reason to worry about her job... the media would have played up the White Kid as being the second coming of Al Capone...

Hennepin County is all ran by democRATs, and how long ago was it that anyone witnessed a democRAT not lying about something, that concerned race or any of their leftist social agendas?

If you haven't lived there, then one would have no idea how dysfunctional the legal and social systems are in the Metro Twin Cities.. they take double standards to a whole new dimension most normal folks could never imagine...

a once wonderful place destroyed by leftist and democRATs...
Originally Posted by Stophel
I think it's pretty safe to assume that ANYONE with the name "Daunte" will have an arrest record....

Bwahahahaha. So true. grin It's like his mom was hoping to raise a son who'd have a long violent criminal record and end up shot by police while resisting arrest.

MM

I hear he was an honor student in high school.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Bwahahahaha. So true. grin It's like his mom was hoping to raise a son who'd have a long violent criminal record and end up shot by police while resisting arrest.

But, but................don't you know, he love his mama, he was a good boy, he dinna do nuffin.
C’mon man, he a goot boy
Originally Posted by Mac84
C’mon man, he a goot boy

Day done shot him fo no reason wusoevah.
Rest in P I S S Daunte.
Gonna end up with a monument right next to Saint George......
I’ll say this. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Whatever his record, no one should be gunned down due to negligence on the part of the police.

If that proves to be the case... problem is the media’s rush to judgment when their narrative is served, which as the Chauvin trial proves is detrimental to the stability of this country which partially rests upon the perceived reliability of our justice system.

Which, of course, is the REAL point of the media’s rush to judgment... manipulation of the masses for purposes of destabilizing an already fragile system so the Left can inaugurate their utopian vision of a brave new world...
Originally Posted by efw
I’ll say this. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Whatever his record, no one should be gunned down due to negligence on the part of the police.

If that proves to be the case... problem is the media’s rush to judgment when their narrative is served, which as the Chauvin trial proves is detrimental to the stability of this country which partially rests upon the perceived reliability of our justice system.

Which, of course, is the REAL point of the media’s rush to judgment... manipulation of the masses for purposes of destabilizing an already fragile system so the Left can inaugurate their utopian vision of a brave new world...

Well said.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

MM

I hear he was an honor student in high school.

That's Daunting..........
Daunte didn dew nuffin
Wish they'd just issue open season tags for anyone named do aun tay...............we can start with another fine named upstander after that.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

That's Daunting..........

Well played
Nobody cares about a Daunte. You should care about what police employed by liberals can do to you.
Here is the fun play on words

Daunte Wright had an outstanding warrant linked to a prior arrest when he was fatally shot by a Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, police officer.

Court documents show Wright was facing an attempted robbery charge over an incident where he allegedly choked a woman and held her at gunpoint

Notice they didn't say Daunte Wright had an outstanding warrant linked to an attempted robbery charge. The way its worded seems like they are linked, They aren't.

A judge issued that warrant for Wright's arrest weeks before his fatal encounter with police because he missed a court hearing for unrelated misdemeanor charges, not aggravated robbery.
As soon as he got his reparation money from Biden, he was going to college.
Okay, we can all agree he was a Grade-A āsshole.

Doesn’t mean he deserved to die.

P
Agreed. But when you choose to repeatedly play azzhole it should not be a surprise when one is bestowed with an award.

that and some illegitimate kids that he just wants to take care of.

heres some advice for black parents. call your kids ryan or collin or matthew or some other honky name. you precede his name with La or De or have some Qua in there, you might as well just shoot him yourself.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

P

I agree. But he was headed down the road to destruction. It would have been better if one of his peers did the deed.
Unfortunately it was a Police mistake that took him out. Hasbeen
A cure for cancer will have to wait because of his passing......

P

no more than someone driving drunk like a bat out of hell does. but you live and die by your decisions.

Doesn’t mean he deserved to die.P

It was his time to go, what makes you think he wouldn’t have killed someone else racing away in the car.
If Obama had a son he would be just like Daunte............................
Originally Posted by rem141r

that and some illegitimate kids that he just wants to take care of.

heres some advice for black parents. call your kids ryan or collin or matthew or some other honky name. you precede his name with La or De or have some Qua in there, you might as well just shoot him yourself.

Yep.

P

Daunte kinda choose his path in life didn't he?

It's like when JimFromTN chokes on a cock, it was his decision to put that cock in his mouth.
Originally Posted by MarkWV
A cure for cancer will have to wait because of his passing......

Winner.
Damned shame that the female cop squeezed one off when she did. 3 seconds later it would have been considered a good shoot as he started forward, threatening officers with his car.

Timing is everything.
He was a POS but you will never hear about it unless you research it for yourself. He has no place in decent society.
He was just out for a jog . Cmon man
Originally Posted by baldhunter
If Obama had a son he would be just like Daunte............................

Obammy is too busy with creating Hope and Change to create a son.
Now.......if they’d just stop Maxine Waters for expired tags!
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
Nobody cares about a Daunte. You should care about what police employed by liberals can do to you.

There's a lot of truth in that second statement.
© 24hourcampfire