Home
Chicago police release body cam video of Adam Toledo shooting

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-police-release-adam-toledo-shooting-video

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Crickets ?
Only if there white masters command them too
getting to the point where you just can't believe anything is factual
blm will riot because it’s what they do, regardless of the circumstances.
Holy Toledo!

13-Year-Old Adam Toledo

[Linked Image from cdn.abcotvs.com]

Video of his murder

https://vimeo.com/536331629
A gun was found right by where the kid fell, on the far side of the fence.The gist seems to be that the kid tossed it right as he was turning around.

13yo running loose late at night with a handgun in Chicago.
Is it wrong of me that I don't give a flying schidt about Adahm ToLAYdo?
Jeebus....he have a cartoon on his shirt?
They are reporting 163 dead so far this year, that's more than all of last year !

If you ask me I would say that they are off to a fine start, and with some luck, this level of success continues to rise through out the year !
Originally Posted by Stophel
Is it wrong of me that I don't give a flying schidt about Adahm ToLAYdo?

No not at all, because it would be a waste of flying sh~t , since he be deceased !
anybody make the Holy Toledo joke yet? i'm not, i'm just asking if someone else has. i have more compassion than that.
From what i saw it looked like a good shoot.

It sucks for the family but where were they when he was out that late.

The good fellow that gave him the gun got picked up as well needs to be taken care of.
Kid wanted some street cred and hung out with a dumbazz.
Paid the price.
Why did he run away twice?
Why did his mom not report the last departure?

Pretty damn simple, graduate and get away from the azzholes.....school, neighborhood, family.

Just grow the fugg up and leave.
Not that hard

Unless slave to emotion and not logic.
Melanin seems to influence that.

Originally Posted by rem141r
anybody make the Holy Toledo joke yet? i'm not, i'm just asking if someone else has. i have more compassion than that.

Big Jim did. 😬
Originally Posted by plainsman456
The good fellow that gave him the gun got picked up as well needs to be taken care of.

Good news! It’s established the kid had a gun. That’s gonna make it easier on that Cop who already has enough to deal with.

Edited in to add 2:30am, police responding to shots fired. 21yo Ruben Roman caught on video firing at passing car, evidently hands gun off to Toledo (maybe the kid was running to ditch the weapon, he did toss it behind the fence).

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/7185840002
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by plainsman456

Good news! It’s established the kid had a gun. That’s gonna make it easier on that Cop who already has enough to deal with.

Edited in to add 2:30am, police responding to shots fired. 21yo Ruben Roman caught on video firing at passing car, evidently hands gun off to Toledo (maybe the kid was running to ditch the weapon, he did toss it behind the fence).

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/7185840002

Good deal! Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Gawd.....fugging kid had a bowl cut.......

Crazy young.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Crazy young.

Actually bowl cuts have been in for a while among the Hispanic teenage ne’er do well crowd.

Poor kid, prob’ly thought his Uncle/Cousin/whatever Ruben was cool as all get out.
They should charge the guy that threw the gun to the kid with his Murder.
He gave the gun to the kid that caused the kids death.
The Police Officer did what he had to do when he chased the kid with the gun.
The Officer was protecting him self and everyone else the kid ran past and also any future bad use of that gun from anyone else that was stupid enough to use it in a bad way.
I it to bad that the Officer now has to live the rest of his life knowing that he shot and killed a young teenager.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Crazy young.

Actually bowl cuts have been in for a while among the Hispanic teenage ne’er do well crowd.

Poor kid, prob’ly thought his Uncle/Cousin/whatever Ruben was cool as all get out.

Yeah.

No doubt.

Too bad we have no use for positive male role models anymore.
Originally Posted by funshooter
They should charge the guy that threw the gun to the kid with his Murder.
He gave the gun to the kid that caused the kids death.
The Police Officer did what he had to do when he chased the kid with the gun.
The Officer was protecting him self and everyone else the kid ran past and also any future bad use of that gun from anyone else that was stupid enough to use it in a bad way.
I it to bad that the Officer now has to live the rest of his life knowing that he shot and killed a young teenager.

The fugger was an illegal that wasn't supposed to be in Chitcago anyway...along with gun laws in Illinois.

About 130 cases of laws being broken, no one doing their job from Feds to USDA meat inspector should rate a high five from everyone in this officer's immediate operation for actually being a government employee of some degree actually following the law and executing it as designed....
I will try to work up some grief for this 13 year old, with a gun, out late at night, in an alley, looking for a victim.

🦫
Too bad we have no use for positive male role models anymore.

Actually we do, but the kids who were raised right usually don’t get shot by a Cop while up to no good at 2:30am in Chicago. So they don’t make the headlines much.
No, the Mexicans won’t loot because the blacks already have.

🦫
Let’s see how much traction this brings.

An attorney for the Toledo family emphasized that in the moment the teen was killed, he was complying with police and did not have a weapon in his hands. Adeena Weiss Ortiz called for justice in the officer-involved shooting, saying, "If you're shooting an unarmed child with his hands in the air, it is an assassination."

According to BuzzFeed, the attorney said, ""Adam, during his last seconds of life did not have a gun in his hand. His hands were empty when he was shot in the chest at the hands of the officer. He did not have a gun in his hand, contrary to the reports made earlier today."

She added, "It could be a gun, I'm not going to deny that it could be a gun. It is not relevant because he tossed the gun. If he had a gun, he tossed it. The officer said, 'Show me your hands.' He complied. He turned around."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/chica...lice-shooting-of-13-year-old-adam-toledo
Originally Posted by Beaver10
No the Mexicans won’t loot because the blacks already have.

🦫

Lol, nothing but work boots left.......

🦫

They have houses to paint and roof, and T-111 to hang.

They aint got time for that nonsense
Originally Posted by steve4102
Let’s see how much traction this brings.

An attorney for the Toledo family emphasized that in the moment the teen was killed, he was complying with police and did not have a weapon in his hands. Adeena Weiss Ortiz called for justice in the officer-involved shooting, saying, "If you're shooting an unarmed child with his hands in the air, it is an assassination."

According to BuzzFeed, the attorney said, ""Adam, during his last seconds of life did not have a gun in his hand. His hands were empty when he was shot in the chest at the hands of the officer. He did not have a gun in his hand, contrary to the reports made earlier today."

She added, "It could be a gun, I'm not going to deny that it could be a gun. It is not relevant because he tossed the gun. If he had a gun, he tossed it. The officer said, 'Show me your hands.' He complied. He turned around."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/chica...lice-shooting-of-13-year-old-adam-toledo

That's total bullschit!

We all know he tossed that gun behind the fence after he was dead.
Originally Posted by slumlord

🦫

LOL
This is fact.

The vans full of “workers” are back in the Home Depot and Menards parking lots after their winter down south.

🦫

Not to mention all the rough carpentry, sheetrock and concrete work.
I watched about 4 different sources of the ..kid shot ..video, about a 1/3 of all the commentators said the kid had no gun and was just shot by a mean cop...the kid have the gun ..and turned counterclockwise ..in the video "stills" ...he tossed it as he turned raising his hand ...at this point the cop was 3/4's thu the trigger pull........13yo should have been home in bed ..but no ..he's out learning to be a hoodrat
I’m pretty sure that Chicago’s gun violence problems would disappear if only they had stricter gun control laws.
13 year old thug wannabe with a gun, what could go wrong. Darwinism....
I can’t believe Chicago cops still care enough to chase the fugkers.

Especially with Beetlejuice still calling the shots.
Originally Posted by shootbrownelk

🦫

Not to mention all the rough carpentry, sheetrock and concrete work.

Yep!
Originally Posted by 12344mag

🦫

Lol, nothing but work boots left.......

LMAO !!!
Originally Posted by deflave
I can’t believe Chicago cops still care enough to chase the fugkers.

Especially with Beetlejuice still calling the shots.

No kidding!
Chitcago, a reminder - scroll to 1:45

As a unspoken side note to all of the recent LEO shootings, few people realize that even if the Officer is not fired for a policy violation, indicted, convicted, jailed, sued in a civil law suite and losses their pension The taking of a life can weigh very heavy on an officer. Even when justified the effects of that action can be huge. Some simply cannot deal with it and leave the job, some commit suicide, and or carry the guilt of having to do such a terrible thing. Be cleared in a justified line of duty shooting, does not necessarily wipe the moral slate clear for an officer. I have never known of a coworker who ever say they wished to take a life. They have always said that they would do so if they had to or were forced to. Meaning the life of a citizen, or their own life was threatened. As if the job is not difficult enough, now the media and elected officials has straight up demonized us. The cry to defund the police is proving to a big mistake. But even when elected officials make mistakes they are reluctant to admit it. We were once the good guys now, we are the bad guys! Maybe those that think that way will just stop calling us.
Originally Posted by cs2blue
As a unspoken side note to all of the recent LEO shootings, few people realize that even if the Officer is not fired for a policy violation, indicted, convicted, jailed, sued in a civil law suite and losses their pension The taking of a life can weigh very heavy on an officer. Even when justified the effects of that action can be huge. Some simply cannot deal with it and leave the job, some commit suicide, and or carry the guilt of having to do such a terrible thing. Be cleared in a justified line of duty shooting, does not necessarily wipe the moral slate clear for an officer. I have never known of a coworker who ever say they wished to take a life. They have always said that they would do so if they had to or were forced to. Meaning the life of a citizen, or their own life was threatened. As if the job is not difficult enough, now the media and elected officials has straight up demonized us. The cry to defund the police is proving to a big mistake. But even when elected officials make mistakes they are reluctant to admit it. We were once the good guys now, we are the bad guys! Maybe those that think that way will just stop calling us.

Poor po-po....Cry me a river. POS.
Thanks for the feed back! Certified special forces key board commando!
If you whine and cry about the job being so hard maybe it's time to find another job. Go do something you good at, like suq in cox.
Originally Posted by cs2Blue
. As if the job is not difficult enough, now the media and elected officials has straight up demonized us.

You and your Brothers in Blue have done a pretty good job of bringing much of this upon yourself.

People used to respect police, not so much anymore and it’s Not the Media and politicians that brought that on. It’s you.
There is certainly plenty of blame to go around for all of this. Every professional organization has a certain percentage of sheitbirds in their ranks. I place much of this current mess in our society on 8 years of the Obamanation doctrine, fueled by extremely liberal hiring practices in our public servant sector. Now we have a "new" public health emergency, "racism"! GMAFB!
The police are their own worst enemy. They are under the spotlight but they put themselves there.

Their harassment of innocent non criminal people and their narcissistic attitudes have caused them to loose tax payer support. Now when they deal with the real criminals...nobody has their back. The chickens have come home to roost so to speak.

Not all cops are this way...but a good cop is damn hard to find. I’m no criminal but I can tell you I have never been happy to see the cops
Originally Posted by troublesome82
There is certainly plenty of blame to go around for all of this. Every professional organization has a certain percentage of sheitbirds in their ranks. I place much of this current mess in our society on 8 years of the Obamanation doctrine, fueled by extremely liberal hiring practices in our public servant sector. Now we have a "new" public health emergency, "racism"! GMAFB!

There's much iron in your words...
Has anyone seen the unedited version from before the MSM cut out the kid holding the gun?
Originally Posted by MadTrapper375

Poor po-po....Cry me a river. POS.

another wanker on ignore!
I have. Shoot was justified imho but I’m no lawyer

At this point...it doesn’t matter. Cops are guilty until proven guilty
Thanks Haters, love to poke the beehive. So predictable. Played!
Thanks Haters, love to poke the beehive. So predictable. Played!

As is your defending the indefensible so predictable.

What’s it called, The Blue Wall of Silence,

Gang Banger!

The photo on the left is the original photo.The photo on he right was edited/cropped by CBS in an attempt to obscure the gun the,gang banger was holding.

[Linked Image from i2.wp.com]
No, it is OBVIOUSLY two different pictures
Originally Posted by akasparky

13-Year-Old Adam Toledo

Video of his murder

https://vimeo.com/536331629

Homicide, not murder. Two different things.
CBS splices gun in Adam Toledo’s hand

CBS Edits Photo

CBS splices gun out of police shooting video

Lil Homicide Tested Positive For GSR !

[Linked Image from imagez.tmz.com]
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by cs2Blue
. As if the job is not difficult enough, now the media and elected officials has straight up demonized us.

You and your Brothers in Blue have done a pretty good job of bringing much of this upon yourself.

People used to respect police, not so much anymore and it’s Not the Media and politicians that brought that on. It’s you.

What do your local police do that makes you dislike them so much?

Originally Posted by gonehuntin

You know that's not people shooting at each other, right?
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

You know that's not people shooting at each other, right?

Those bullets being sprayed all around still wound and kill innocent people.
© 24hourcampfire