Home
Several killed in Indianapolis Fed Ex facility. I don't have the data to back this up, but it seems to me that mass shootings are way more prevelant when Democrats are in control.
Originally Posted by mirage243
Several killed in Indianapolis Fed Ex facility. I don't have the data to back this up, but it seems to me that mass shootings are way more prevelant when Democrats are in control.

They really ramp up when they try to pass gun control.

Almost like it was planned, huh?
We're loosing our culture. It's more evident when democrats control the government. They have no values and loudly tout the destruction of Christian values and institutions. What could go wrong?
Scary watching hood rats buying up AR pistols, Glocks and high capacity magazines for same at an alarming rate. Seems there's masses of them prowling local gun shows looking for this stuff, prices seem not to deter them they have plenty of cash.
Im wondering how the shooter got past all the No Gums Allowed signs posted a every Fed Ex facility.
Originally Posted by Rugies
Im wondering how the shooter got past all the No Gums Allowed signs posted a every Fed Ex facility.

Ghost gun?
and folks wonder why some of us are armed 24/7
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Yup. Soft targets and even cops couldn't catch a break during the first two Obama regimes. Now that Obama's sockpuppet Gibberish Joe is the figurehead, it's starting up again.
Isn't Marxism wonderful.
Interesting.
Up here you go thru a walk thru metal detector and your wanded when coming into the terminal from your personal vehicle. Long haul load drivers coming in went straight thru as did returning route drivers.
Some partners and I invested in some routes about 6 years ago. I’m pretty familiar with the system up here.
Article? Was it Fed Excuse ground or express? Express is all in house and a separate entity owned by corporate.

Osky
I believe it is a copy cat thing. Some mentally ill person sees all the publicity that another nut has gotten over a mass shooting, and then they go and do the same thing, looking for the same publicity.
Really dark and couldn’t see much but noticed it was an AR riffle? They do have distinct characteristics but sounds like “gun grab” media.
We have an entire "retribution culture" of folks that can't deal with things not going their way. Our current cancel culture is a prime example. These mass shootings are just another example.
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Scary watching hood rats buying up AR pistols, Glocks and high capacity magazines for same at an alarming rate. Seems there's masses of them prowling local gun shows looking for this stuff, prices seem not to deter them they have plenty of cash.

The drug business pays well...
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I believe it is a copy cat thing. Some mentally ill person sees all the publicity that another nut has gotten over a mass shooting, and then they go and do the same thing, looking for the same publicity.

That is most likely true,always seems like once we get one more follow.
There are still thousands of people whom I will call "naively stupid" enought that they do not believe that there are people out there who are paid by persons unknown to agitate and find these people who can be influenced to do these things. These are not random events. They always happen right on schedule for the democrat agenda. We are under assault and apparently there is nothing to be done about it. Roll over and play dead.
Originally Posted by cuznguido
There are still thousands of people whom I will call "naively stupid" enought that they do not believe that there are people out there who are paid by persons unknown to agitate and find these people who can be influenced to do these things. These are not random events. They always happen right on schedule for the democrat agenda. We are under assault and apparently there is nothing to be done about it. Roll over and play dead.

There is some truth here.
Signs saying "Gun Free Zone" are still interpreted as "Free Fire Zone" , I see.
It won't change as long as mis-guided folks are in charge.

The coincidence is amazing.
Since they are not releasing the shooters name yet Im thinking it dont fit the evil white man with a gun narrative.
Originally Posted by Rugies
Since they are not releasing the shooters name yet Im thinking it dont fit the evil white man with a gun narrative.

According to MSM, there are no evil black men.

Biden's stimulus dollars at work.
If democrats would quit shooting people....
Need fewer laws limiting law abiding citizens from handling problems cops can't.
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
If democrats would quit shooting people....

The world would be a better place...

Actually if Demonrats stopped cheating, stealing and defrauding people this country could be great again...
Originally Posted by ingwe

And they don't have to bother with those pesky tax's
Originally Posted by local_dirt

The coincidence is amazing.

B*I*N*G*O!!

Almost if “on cue.”
So now it's getting to be late Friday morning and I still can't find out anything about the shooter other than he shot himself. Latest news break just now on the radio said cops are not releasing the name of the shooter or other details yet. What does that tell you? My guess is that the "producers" and "directors" are preparing the script so that it has the proper amount of "spin" so that it agrees with the narrative and fits in with the pre-ordained agenda.
.Gov can read everyone's medical records maybe they sift them to see who they can coerce into violence
Originally Posted by ingwe

Precisely.

L.W.
The MUST not be white...Vegas should let us bet on the chit! A game where u listen to the MSM reports and then guess...
Dealing in Black markets created from government laws are risky business that have always paid well
Suppose this is another Muslim Black guy doing what they seem to like to do lately.
The star witness mentioned another guy got a gun out of his truck but was killed in the exchange.
So far it’s a “male in his 20’s”

This is exactly how the Democrats got the GCA of 1968 passed—fear of armed blacks.
Originally Posted by cuznguido

Can you point me in the right direction to find some reading on this -please- sounds like something that would work . Many people are easily influenced .
© 24hourcampfire