Home
Outed, at last:

https://nworeport.me/2021/04/18/us-...ill-trump-supporters-on-facebook-for-mo/
Let us know if darwin gets him.
Wtf
He needs to be richly punished for murder.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

It already got Ashli
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

It already got Ashli

It's our capitol. I guess you were stoned that day in class.

Hopefully, you get stoned again
Originally Posted by jaguartx
[quote=mtnsnake]Let us know if darwin gets him.

It already got Ashli

----------------------------

Remember you are talking to Uncle Tom Jim.
It's amazing how li
Originally Posted by jwall
[quote=mtnsnake]Let us know if darwin gets him.

It already got Ashli

----------------------------

Remember you are talking to Uncle Tom Jim.

It's amazing how little a bowl of brainwashing is required to turn would be men into subjects for their master.

It already got Ashli

So that gives people the right to smash out windows, crawl through barricades, and threaten the lives of legislators doing their job? I must have been stoned that day in class,

It already got Ashli

So that gives people the right to smash out windows, crawl through barricades, and threaten the lives of legislators doing their job? I must have been stoned that day in class,

BLM does this on a daily basis. How many are shot. How many Congress men would up in the hospital.
Hasbeen
There are a lot of questions that need to be answered regarding that shooting.

It already got Ashli

Hope Aids gets you, dick suckin fuqkin phaggot.
Originally Posted by deflave

Absolutely.

Osky
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945

It already got Ashli

BLM does this on a daily basis. How many are shot. How many Congress men would up in the hospital.
Hasbeen

Again, I must have been stoned but I never saw any news coverage of BLM breaking into the US Capitol.

He was chomping at the bit for the first excuse that came his way to take out a White Trump supporter.

It's a shame Jeff Cooper isn't here any longer to continually ask the question to the American people, "Why is Agent Bailey still walking amongst us?"
I saw the murder from 3 angles.

I could tell 2 things:
1) He was black
2) He snuck up on her to get a close shot

It already got Ashli

Hasbeen

Again, I must have been stoned but I never saw any news coverage of BLM breaking into the US Capitol.

Yes u did.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

He was chomping at the bit for the first excuse that came his way to take out a White Trump supporter.

It's a shame Jeff Cooper isn't here any longer to continually ask the question to the American people, "Why is Agent Bailey still walking around free?"

Probably because he followed orders and did his job

Shoot an unarmed woman?
Buffalo man

Neither have any of us,
how about the pussyhats storming the Supreme Court?
Anyone shot or worse killed over that?

Minneapolis last summer, did you see or hear about any of that?
Kenosha?

Portland and their 'autonomous' zone?
Anyone killed by police?
Seattle?

The word[s] liberal & hypocrisy go together peaches & cream
Originally Posted by Clarkm

I could tell 2 things:
1) He was black

OMG, he was black!

It already got Ashli

Hasbeen

Yes u did.

Yup, but he’ll never admit it

Shoot an unarmed woman?

Yes, smashing out a window and crawling through a barricade which was the last line of defense. Absolutely.

Shoot an unarmed woman?

Yes, smashing out a window and crawling through a barricade which was the last line of defense. Absolutely.

There were no less lethal options?

I could tell 2 things:
1) He was black

OMG, he was black!

Heyfaggot - you can't stop the spread of David Bailey's outing as a murderous bastard. So what's your next move, buckwheat??

It already got Ashli

Didn't know she smashed any windows, but she obviously got through some kind of a barricade. Is that worth the execution?

And who's life did she threaten?
What kind of firearm was taken from her dead body?
How many firearms were confiscated from anyone in the Capital building that day?

Are you still stoned?
Who outed JimFromTN? Please post his social media info again so we can laugh at hisfaggotass
Originally Posted by Raeford

Neither have any of us,
how about the pussyhats storming the Supreme Court?
Anyone shot or worse killed over that?

Minneapolis last summer, did you see or hear about any of that?
Kenosha?

Portland and their 'autonomous' zone?
Anyone killed by police?
Seattle?

The word[s] liberal & hypocrisy go together peaches & cream

Just a touch of difference between the US Capitol and the Supreme Court. They didn't enter the supreme court building. They didn't smash out windows and cross barricades. They didn't beat police officers with flag poles.. They pounded on the doors and chanted. Its not liberal hypocrisy but rather that you are too stupid to know the difference.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Who outed JimFromTN? Please post his social media info again so we can laugh at hisfaggotass

I thought you said that you didn't want anyone knowing about us
Originally Posted by muleshoe

It already got Ashli

Didn't know she smashed any windows, but she obviously got through some kind of a barricade. Is that worth the execution?

How many firearms were confiscated from anyone in the Capital building that day?

Are you still stoned?

Doesn't matter whether it was legislators or the president of the united states, the outcome would have been the same.

Heyfaggot - this isn't Faceberg/Twatter - you can't stop the signal by whining to a moderator. Deal with it - DAVID BAILEY has been outed as the murderer of Ashli Babbitt
He didnt see police opening gates letting BLM in because he watches cnn

I could tell 2 things:
1) He was black

OMG, he was black!

Just an observation
I interpret that as it makes it easy to identify the individual as there appears to only be one black “agent”

The way you inferred it, really shows you are a racist.....
Crucify him.

It already got Ashli

Are you still stoned?

Jim was hallucinating again.

Antifa and police were ushering people in, as one did her.
I think their orders, their SOP inside the capitol was if anyone crossed that line police were to shoot to stop. I don't like what happened but they crossed the line and shouldn't have. You still can't go into the capitol building unless properly vetted and follow certain rules. I don't like it that Ashli was killed, but she didn't follow the rules and I'm surprised more weren't shot. The crowd had agent provocateurs cheering people on. In a video I saw a guy cheering people on to go past the barricades but he was obviously staying put. He had many go past him. I didn't see him in any of the videos from inside the capitol building. He was white but could have been working for anyone who wanted anarchy to reign that day. I would guess he wasn't arraigned for any crimes from that day. But Be Well, RustyZipper.

6 times the capital has been breached

https://www.worldtribune.com/6-other-times-the-u-s-capitol-was-breached/
Cop was scarred for his life.

Probably a set up.

Whole thing, to fence off DC to protect Piglosi.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-of-negro-cop-who-murdered-ashli-babbitt

[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]

It's fuggin awful, I'd never seen it before. Be warned, this is tough to watch. 2nd vid down.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=uzNF5_1610032889
Probably should start a White Lives Matter protest for Ashli.

Where have I heard that before? Sounds rather familiar.

Jim
It was a target rich environment, yet this guy is the only one that shot? Last line of defense my ass.

Opportunity to kill whitey....
Odd that this guy doesn't seem to be in legal jeopardy.

[Linked Image from worldtribune.com]
Especially since there is video that he did cause destruction to the building.... which contradicts his “i’m Just there to document “ excuse
There is definitely a double standard in this country when it comes to law enforcement. Those on the left can riot, burn and even commit murder and they will not be prosecuted or if they are, the penalties are very light. Those on the right are subject to the most severe penalties for minor infractions. Politicians and low mentality people (sheep) will call it justified. Aunt Esther is calling for people to riot and burn whether or not Chauvin is found guilty and there are no consequences for her. Trump did nothing to promote the protests at the capitol and he is being blamed for everything that happened before and since.

The comments posted by JimFromTenn are typical of the leftist indoctrination of the sheep who blindly follow without thinking for themselves. This country is divided as never before and it is all by intent. There are those who are paid to perpetuate this division and they have suggested talking points which are distributed weekly. That is necessary because these peasants of the left do not or cannot be allowed to think for themselves.

Attacking them personally accomplishes nothing. Discredit them intellectually and they are defenseless.

I could tell 2 things:
1) He was black

OMG, he was black!

Hey Jim, now that everybody knows you like to suck dick, do you get invited to a lot of Campfire Get Togethers?

LOL
“Who dat in da corner?”

“Oh dat Jim. Just throw a Quarter at his forehead and he’ll suck your dick.”

LOL
“Who dat in da corner?”

LOL

Lmfao

Ask no questions, and be told no lies.

Shoot an unarmed woman?

Exactly, I believe those were his orders. One death opens the door to felony murder charges on all who entered the Capitol.

We will see if anyone in DC has the nuts to actually prefer those charges.
Jims a biotch!
Are you kidding? A Black cop sneaking up on and murdering a White woman that will never be prosecuted. Too bad he couldn't have acted like a cop and arrested her. Did you notice all the cops standing within 4 feet of Babbit when she was shot, right behind her as a matter of fact. She was about to be arrested. Murder without doubt but retards like JFT will say it's cool.
Isn’t there a pending legal case?
Oh, I forgot. DOJ said it’s Ok. Next.

Department of Justice Closes Investigation into the Death of Ashli Babbitt

Department of Justice

U.S. Attorney’s Office

District of Columbia

WASHINGTON – The U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia and the Civil Rights Division of the U.S. Department of Justice will not pursue criminal charges against the U.S. Capitol Police officer involved in the fatal shooting of 35-year-old Ashli Babbitt, the Office announced today.

The U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia’s Public Corruption and Civil Rights Section and the Civil Rights Division, with the Metropolitan Police Department’s Internal Affairs Division (IAD), conducted a thorough investigation of Ms. Babbitt’s shooting. Officials examined video footage posted on social media, statements from the officer involved and other officers and witnesses to the events, physical evidence from the scene of the shooting, and the results of an autopsy. Based on that investigation, officials determined that there is insufficient evidence to support a criminal prosecution. Officials from IAD informed a representative of Ms. Babbitt’s family today of this determination.

The investigation determined that, on January 6, 2021, Ms. Babbitt joined a crowd of people that gathered on the U.S. Capitol grounds to protest the results of the 2020 presidential election. Inside the Capitol building, a Joint Session of Congress, convened to certify the results of the Electoral College vote, was underway. Members of the crowd outside the building, which was closed to the public during the Joint Session, eventually forced their way into the Capitol building and past U.S. Capitol Police (USCP) officers attempting to maintain order. The Joint Session was stopped, and the USCP began evacuating members of Congress.

The investigation further determined that Ms. Babbitt was among a mob of people that entered the Capitol building and gained access to a hallway outside “Speaker’s Lobby,” which leads to the Chamber of the U.S. House of Representatives. At the time, the USCP was evacuating Members from the Chamber, which the mob was trying to enter from multiple doorways. USCP officers used furniture to barricade a set of glass doors separating the hallway and Speaker’s Lobby to try and stop the mob from entering the Speaker’s Lobby and the Chamber, and three officers positioned themselves between the doors and the mob. Members of the mob attempted to break through the doors by striking them and breaking the glass with their hands, flagpoles, helmets, and other objects. Eventually, the three USCP officers positioned outside the doors were forced to evacuate. As members of the mob continued to strike the glass doors, Ms. Babbitt attempted to climb through one of the doors where glass was broken out. An officer inside the Speaker’s Lobby fired one round from his service pistol, striking Ms. Babbitt in the left shoulder, causing her to fall back from the doorway and onto the floor. A USCP emergency response team, which had begun making its way into the hallway to try and subdue the mob, administered aid to Ms. Babbitt, who was transported to Washington Hospital Center, where she succumbed to her injuries.

The focus of the criminal investigation was to determine whether federal prosecutors could prove that the officer violated any federal laws, concentrating on the possible application of 18 U.S.C. § 242, a federal criminal civil rights statute. In order to establish a violation of this statute, prosecutors must prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, that the officer acted willfully to deprive Ms. Babbitt of a right protected by the Constitution or other law, here the Fourth Amendment right not to be subjected to an unreasonable seizure. Prosecutors would have to prove not only that the officer used force that was constitutionally unreasonable, but that the officer did so “willfully,” which the Supreme Court has interpreted to mean that the officer acted with a bad purpose to disregard the law. As this requirement has been interpreted by the courts, evidence that an officer acted out of fear, mistake, panic, misperception, negligence, or even poor judgment cannot establish the high level of intent required under Section 242.

The investigation revealed no evidence to establish beyond a reasonable doubt that the officer willfully committed a violation of 18 U.S.C. § 242. Specifically, the investigation revealed no evidence to establish that, at the time the officer fired a single shot at Ms. Babbitt, the officer did not reasonably believe that it was necessary to do so in self-defense or in defense of the Members of Congress and others evacuating the House Chamber. Acknowledging the tragic loss of life and offering condolences to Ms. Babbitt’s family, the U.S. Attorney’s Office and U.S. Department of Justice have therefore closed the investigation into this matter.
When politicians play really stupid games, they're not the ones who get hurt. Unfortunately Ms. Babbitt paid the price for someone else's ego. If you are part of a mob that rushes into a federal facility, you should probably expect severe consequences. Why the clown show in Portland has gone on for as long as it has.... Antifa , much like white supremacists of the past, represent job security for federal law enforcement.

Heyfaggot - this isn't Faceberg/Twatter - you can't stop the signal by whining to a moderator. Deal with it - DAVID BAILEY has been outed as the murderer of Ashli Babbitt

Come on, Sweatie. You said if the others found out, they would be angry at you for cheating on them
Jim,

You are not much of a lady.

LOL

“Who dat in da corner?”

LOL

You only know that because of that time you missed and you ended up on the receiving end of the game we were playing. Was it snake the sewer or pump the septic? I can't remember. Everyone knows this is a gay site. It should be called outdoorsmen on the down low.

You only know that because of that time you missed and you ended up on the receiving end of the game we were playing. Was it snake the sewer or pump the septic? I can't remember. Everyone knows this is a gay site. It should be called outdoorsmen on the down low.

I bet all your relatives refer to you as "The Cock Sucker."

LOL
If this was real its even worse than I thought. I've felt like she was murdered all along but this would make it 1st degree. There should be some blm profa type protests/riots over this but you would have to dress up like profa to get away with it.

Someone could start a group that is truly anti fascists and against the big government mixed with big business cabal. If everyone dressed in black with black masks and carried a skateboard they could get away with mass destruction.

Bb
Everyone knows this is a gay site. It should be called outdoorsmen on the down low.

Is that why you're here?
"Jim? Which one is Jim?"

"You know, The Cock Sucker."

"OOOOOH! Jim. Yeah right. I remember now."

LOL
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Everyone knows this is a gay site. It should be called outdoorsmen on the down low.

Is that why you're here?

Jim' too stupid to realize that he's trying to use homosexuality as an insult.

LMFAO

LOL

After all the times you have eaten at their houses, they would be shocked that you would say such a thing. You always seemed like such a nice boy to them.

After all the times you have eaten at their houses, they would be shocked that you would say such a thing. You always seemed like such a nice boy to them.

How disappointed was your father?

On a scale of 1-10.

LOL

Is that why you're here?

Stop pretending. Its time to fess up. Hey everyone, Tyrone will be hosting the next get together. He bought a case of glow in the dark condoms for the occasion.

LOL

Your comebacks are proof that all that jizszum you get pumped into your skull has eaten your brain.

LOL
"Jim? Which one is Jim?"

"You know, The Cock Sucker."

"OOOOOH! Jim. Yeah right. I remember now."

LOL

Jim AKA Sperm belly,Latrine Queen,Ma Mas little bitch.Phone number available in mens rooms across the USA.

On a scale of 1-10.

LOL

He said you had a pretty mouth.

On a scale of 1-10.

LOL
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

I wouldn't feel too special. I understand he takes everyone he sucks off to dinner.

He said you had a pretty mouth.

Of course I do.

I'm from the north.

LOL

LOL

Your comebacks are proof that all that jizszum you get pumped into your skull has eaten your brain.

LOL

If you keep talking this way, Tyrone won't let you be the first to play catcher.

Stop pretending. Its time to fess up. Hey everyone, Tyrone will be hosting the next get together. He bought a case of glow in the dark condoms for the occasion.

Of course.

We don't know where your mouth has been.

LOL

If you keep talking this way, Tyrone won't let you be the first to play catcher.

Jim,

Tell us about the day you "came out" to your parents.

I'm dying to hear it.

LMAO

On a scale of 1-10.

LOL
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

I wouldn't feel too special. I understand he takes everyone he sucks off to dinner.

You are just jealous because deflave has a pretty mouth. Don't worry, everyone will show you special attention once they slip on those glow in the dark condoms you got for everyone.

Jim,

Tell us about the day you "came out" to your parents.

I'm dying to hear it.

LMAO

You were there when I did it. Do you really want me to talk about how proud my parents were of us again?
"Dad, I have good news, and GREAT news."

"What is it son."

"A.) I got the job. B.) I love COCK!"

"Uhhhh, what son?"

LMAO

You were there when I did it. Do you really want me to talk about how proud my parents were of us again?

Yes please tell us how "proud" your father was when he learned you suck COCK.

"What is it son."

"Uhhhh, what son?"

LMAO

It didn't go anything like that. He said, we alway knew that about you and deflave. We are glad you two can finally come out and be who you really are.
JFT, you like black cock the best? I bet some big buck negro from Nashville just loves you.

"What is it son."

"Uhhhh, what son?"

LMAO

It didn't go anything like that. He said, we alway knew that about you and deflave. We are glad you two can finally come out and be who you really are.

We went and told your parents next and they were thrilled for us. They even offered to pay for a wedding.
Originally Posted by mirage243
JFT, you like black cock the best? I bet some big buck negro from Nashville just loves you.

I don't know. Whats your favorite?
I have JFT blocked but he is spinning out for sure. Hah!
I can almost hear creepy banjos playing.
Jim, does your partner know that you come here and behave this way on a site full of conservatives?
Why do f a gs like Jim try to insult people by calling them f a gs?

We went and told your parents next and they were thrilled for us. They even offered to pay for a wedding.

Jim,

You're not a very proud of being a f a g, are you?

LOL
Originally Posted by rickt300
I have JFT blocked but he is spinning out for sure. Hah!

If you want a spinner, you will have to go with mirage243. I am a plus size with bad knees.

Jim,

LOL
"Not that there's anything wrong with that." laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Jim,

LOL

Thats why I have you for support
Originally Posted by mirage243

Are you suggesting that people who insult others by calling them gay, are gay themselves?

Because their whole worldview is centered around their mental illness. It's why they used to be locked up in asylums, so normal people wouldn't have to hear or see their insanity.
Originally Posted by 270jrk
Jim, does your partner know that you come here and behave this way on a site full of conservatives?

Why do you think deflave is acting this way?

Thats why I have you for support

I'm glad you find my mouth massage so soothing.

LOL

Are you suggesting that people who insult others by calling them gay, are gay themselves?
You did say you came out to your parents.

Why do you think deflave is acting this way?

Oh stop being such a bitch.

You f a g s get made fun of your whole life.

Lighten up.
Due Process.
That wasn't a royal "we".

You did say you came out to your parents.

The gay guy thinks being called gay is an insult.

LOL

Why not just cut your dick off already?

Because their whole worldview is centered around their mental illness. It's why they used to be locked up in asylums, so normal people wouldn't have to hear or see their insanity.

You are one of those sick and twisted queens, aren't you? I have heard about those "asylum games". I don't think the fellas here would be into that.

It already got Ashli

Hasbeen

AOC led them into Pelosi's chamber.

oh and nobody "broke into the capitol on 6 January. they were let in, there was no attempt to stop them by capitol police. did you see the photos where the cap. cops posed with them

Deflave will have to explain that one to me. Honey, what does he mean?

You are one of those sick and twisted queens, aren't you? I have heard about those "asylum games". I don't think the fellas here would be into that.

^I rest my case. Next!!!
Walk up to any heterosexual male and tell him he likes pussy. He'll simply concur and wish you a nice day.

But tell ol' Jimothy that he likes dick and he cries for 30 minutes straight.

LOL

You know, stupid & gay is no way to go through life.
Originally Posted by gitem_12

It already got Ashli

Hasbeen

AOC led them into Pelosi's chamber.

oh and nobody "broke into the capitol on 6 January. they were let in, there was no attempt to stop them by capitol police. did you see the photos where the cap. cops posed with them

Why didn't they just go through the door then?

It means you suck my dick when I tell you to.

LOL
I have heard about those "asylum games". I don't think the fellas here would be into that.

That's cute.

Jimothy has "heard of asylum games."

LOL
Walk up to any heterosexual male and tell him he likes pussy. He'll simply concur and wish you a nice day.

LOL

Baby, I am not crying.

It means you suck my dick when I tell you to.

LOL

Thank you, sweatie

LOL

Baby, I am not crying.

Jim,

Are you a homosexual?

I am sorry. I don't keep up on all the latest gay terminology. Good thing you are here to keep me up on that.

There's nothing wrong with JimFag that a permanent Thorazine IV-drip while confined inside of an asylum won't cure.

LOL

Baby, I am not crying.

Jim,

Are you a homosexual?

You would know now wouldn't you?

Thank you, sweatie

It's like I always say, never mistreat anything that will suck your dick.

LOL

I know you like sucking dick, but I'm asking if you identify as a homosexual.

There's nothing wrong with JimFag that a permanent Thorazine IV-drip while confined inside of an asylum won't cure.

There you go with those weird sex games. Deflave, Honey, tell him we aren't into that.

I know you like sucking dick, but I'm asking if you identify as a homosexual.

Are we really supposed to hide our love from one another at this point?

There you go with those weird sex games. Deflave, Honey, tell him we aren't into that.

Jim,

You're into anything that involves a COCK!

LOL

Uhhh, I don't love you.

And why can't you answer such a simple question? Are you ashamed of yourself?
So what? Agents of the State can do what they want for reasons they want and there won’t be any justice in this life.
Originally Posted by efw
So what? Agents of the State can do what they want for reasons they want and there won’t be any justice in this life.

JUST like at Ruby Ridge and Waco - we've seen how this plays out.

Uhhh, I don't love you.

And why can't you answer such a simple question? Are you ashamed of yourself?

I am hurt. When we get home tonight, you are going to have apologize and you better be convincing..
Originally Posted by efw

Well, if you smash out windows, crawl through barricades, beat police, and scream for the heads of the vice president as well as members of congress, yes.
Jims a Cockaholic! Truck stop is waiting for ya!
Originally Posted by efw

Well, if you smash out windows, crawl through barricades, beat police, and scream for the heads of the vice president as well as members of congress, yes.

Please, do tell us the names of the 'beat police' by the mostly peaceful protestors.
Does taking selfies with 'mostly peaceful protestors' constitute being beat upon?

BTW: shouldn't you be readying your 'lets go riot' gear ready for tonight's riots anyhow?
Originally Posted by efw

What disingenuous piece of 💩 you are. Go suck a Glock
Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by efw

If that had been BLM and the president was behind the barricade and a toddler climbed through and was shot, you would be calling the guy a hero.
Originally Posted by efw

Please, do tell us the names of the 'beat police' by the mostly peaceful protestors.
Does taking selfies with 'mostly peaceful protestors' constitute being beat upon?

BTW: shouldn't you be readying your 'lets go riot' gear ready for tonight's riots anyhow?

No one was beaten by peaceful protestors. They didn't enter the Capitol. I am talking about the violent protestors that beat a police office with a flag pole and broke into the capitol.
Jiiiim’s gaaaaay!

Jiiiiim’s gaaaaay!

Jiiiim’s gaaaaay!

This gonna send him to a panic attack. Flashbacks from the playground.

LOL
Jim stupid. That's all there is toit.
Originally Posted by efw

If that had been BLM and the president was behind the barricade and a toddler climbed through and was shot, you would be calling the guy a hero.

Wrong you dumbfugk. She was murdered and your ok with it. Like I said go suck start a Glock. Sucking is right down your alley.
Let me get this straight. A policewoman from Minnesota in a moment of confusion accidently pulled the unintended weapon and unintentionally kills a mulatto that is seriously resisting a lawful arrest and gets charged with murder or manslaughter. And a Negro officer intentionally with aforethought kills a white woman who could have been easily manhandled and subdued and the response is "oh well"? Being white has evidently become a sub-species upon which there is open season maybe?
Originally Posted by efw

Really?

Interesting because if Trump had called in Feds to do this to ANTIFA/BLM I’d have condemned it as would pretty much all the conservatives I know.

Good to know that our worst thoughts about you and your ilk as “ends justify means” believers in nothing but power are true.

Is that why you're here?

This has to be a bot, nobody is really this stupid?
Like watching a bad movie with worse actors!!
Originally Posted by Hastings
Let me get this straight. A policewoman from Minnesota in a moment of confusion accidently pulled the unintended weapon and unintentionally kills a mulatto that is seriously resisting a lawful arrest and gets charged with murder or manslaughter. And a Negro officer intentionally with aforethought kills a white woman who could have been easily manhandled and subdued and the response is "oh well"? Being white has evidently become a sub-species upon which there is open season maybe?

White and Conservative yes; especially if killed by a Black Leftist.

Basic intersectionalism.

If Jim is representative of typical leftists it’d appear they want all out war.
Originally Posted by efw

No one was beaten by peaceful protestors. They didn't enter the Capitol. I am talking about the violent protestors that beat a police office with a flag pole and broke into the capitol.

Are there different definitions for 'peaceful protestors' depending on location?
Jiiiim’s gaaaaay!

Jiiiiim’s gaaaaay!

Jiiiim’s gaaaaay!

LOL

Panic attack. Not when I have you to come home to.
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
Like watching a bad movie with worse actors!!

Have you seen zombeavers?
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by efw

Really?

Interesting because if Trump had called in Feds to do this to ANTIFA/BLM I’d have condemned it as would pretty much all the conservatives I know.

Good to know that our worst thoughts about you and your ilk as “ends justify means” believers in nothing but power are true.

No you wouldn't you next post after this one proves it.
Originally Posted by efw

Are there different definitions for 'peaceful protestors' depending on location?

The peaceful protestors were building a gallows to hang Mike Pence from. They didn't enter the Capitol.
Jiiiim’s gaaaaay!

Jiiiiim’s gaaaaay!

Jiiiim’s gaaaaay!

LOL

Yeah my chode does seem to calm you down.

LOL
Jim eat a bag of dicks!
Originally Posted by efw

The peaceful protestors were building a gallows to hang Mike Pence from. They didn't enter the Capitol.

You didn't really answer, did you?
Originally Posted by efw

Wrong you dumbfugk. She was murdered and your ok with it. Like I said go suck start a Glock. Sucking is right down your alley.

Had they let her come through then another would have come through and then another and another and another and before you know it the barricade is taken out completely and the crowd goes running down the hall and they end up face to face with Mike Pence and other members on congress whom they were demanding the heads of. The police would have no choice but to open fire on the crowd.
Originally Posted by efw

You didn't really answer, did you?

Its a stupid question. Peaceful protestors aren't peaceful if they are being violent. I feel like I am having a captain obvious moment.
Jiiiim’s gaaaaay!

Jiiiiim’s gaaaaay!

Jiiiim’s gaaaaay!

LOL

Yeah my chode does seem to calm you down.

LOL

Doesn't it though
Originally Posted by Esox357
Jim eat a bag of dicks!

Get started without me. I will catch up later.
Jim eat a bag of dicks!

You could stop for 30 years and still win that contest.

LOL
Jim eat a bag of dicks!

You could stop for 30 years and still win that contest.

LOL

You and me both
"Its a stupid question. Peaceful protestors aren't peaceful if they are being violent. I feel like I am having a captain obvious moment."

Is this like all of the 'peaceful protests' of 2020?
Those where buildings were burned, stores looted, police precincts and vehicles destroyed etc?

Peaceful?
or
Violent?
"Its a stupid question. Peaceful protestors aren't peaceful if they are being violent. I feel like I am having a captain obvious moment."

Those where buildings were burned, stores looted, police precincts and vehicles destroyed etc?

Peaceful?
or
Violent?

Sounds violent to me. I have never said otherwise.

Peaceful?
or
Violent?

So, in your words those that participated deserved to be 'Darwin Award' winners?

Best comment in this thread, but sadly, it is likely to just get stonewalled & eventually just swept under the rug.

MM
Originally Posted by Hastings

Another great comment that will go unaddressed & stonewalled.

MM

Peaceful?
or
Violent?

So, in your words those that participated deserved to be 'Darwin Award' winners?

If they died because they did something that would obviously end up in them being killed then, yes. Breaking into the Capitol, screaming that Mike Pence should be hung, and then attempting to enter Chambers where he was located was definitely a Darwin award winner. What confuses me is the number of people on here who think thats their right.

Shoot an unarmed woman?

Window was already smashed by yet unidentified enablers who left the scene before the grievance committee arrived. Complete with LEO in extremely visible position. Public video.
So one can assume that you'd be good with a business owner or landlord shooting to kill if they broke in to their building shouting obscenities and threats while looting/lighting fires, correct?
So one can assume that you'd be good with a business owner or landlord shooting to kill if they broke in to their building shouting obscenities and threats while looting/lighting fires, correct?

If they were threatening and endangering people's lives then, yes. Throwing a rock through a window doesn't qualify nor does stealing a tv. Crawling through and saying you are going to kill people in the building does.
Originally Posted by shootem

Shoot an unarmed woman?

Window was already smashed by yet unidentified enablers who left the scene before the grievance committee arrived. Complete with LEO in extremely visible position. Public video.

Window was smashed moments before she crawled through. She was part of the mob. If she had made it through, there would have been someone right behind her and someone right behind them and so on.
All this is just so much waste. A stolen national election enabling not only a false President and vice(what a pun) president, but also how many down the line on straight ticket falsified, undocumented or illegally counted mail in ballots. And no court to entertain evidence of manual and electronic tampering. It’s treason in action. If the 2022 election is so blatantly stolen there are few options left to the defense of a free nation. War has been declared on democratic elections in the US, except interference for the “democratic” party’s surety of illegal election.

And when We The People present our grievances in person a Patriot is murdered. Third world politics. Shut up, get in line, take the injection, be a faceless society and obey. No.

No you wouldn't you next post after this one proves it.

Wait so pointing out what you seem to want (all out war) proves what I would or would not do how??

So you point out that I don’t care about killing people if they’re not on my side that must mean you feel the same?

Leftists and logic don’t seem to have even a nodding acquaintance.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
It's fuggin awful, I'd never seen it before. Be warned, this is tough to watch. 2nd vid down.

I sure hope you are kidding.

That video has been picked apart since it came out back in January.

For starters, slow it down and try to find any blood following the shot.

Then maybe ask yoursef why all of the SWAT team look like they are in their freshmen year of college.

Then maybe notice one of the “SWAT” team giving the thumbs-up to someone on the inside of the doorway.

Like I said .....fools arguing over a shooting that never took place.
Originally Posted by kroo88

Then maybe ask yoursef why all of the SWAT team look like they are in their freshmen year of college.
Then maybe notice one of the “SWAT” team giving the thumbs-up to someone on the inside of the doorway.

You sound like a Q retard.
Really?
If these people were such a threat, why were LEOs on the same side of the door as AB not taking charge? They were behind her and could easily have tased her.

You sound like a Q retard.

LMAO

You just “found” that video and you are an expert.

Shoot an unarmed woman?

Window was smashed moments before she crawled through. She was part of the mob. If she had made it through, there would have been someone right behind her and someone right behind them and so on.
And what would the cops that were right behind them be doing while they did that ? Like all Democrats you are one dumb, dishonest sunofabitch.

And, how do you establish your probability? Hard evidence here, please.

I agree - despite specious "probabilities" expressed.
Originally Posted by Huntz
Probably should start a White Lives Matter protest for Ashli.

Whitey ain't gon do nothing
Originally Posted by CCCC
[quote=JimFromTN]Probably because he followed orders and did his job

Thats the same defense Rudolph Hess used.
Actually outed back in January.
Jim follows his boyfriend's orders!
How did a unarmed woman the other side of a locked door make a grown man armed with a handgun afraid for his life?

It already got Ashli

Are you still stoned?

Windows were broken when she got there.
Everybody loves to argue with the trollls
Jim’s not a troll.

He’s a dick chaser.

LOL
Babbitt was murdered and they gave the murderer a medal for it. He needs to be in prison for it.
Originally Posted by rainshot
Babbitt was murdered and they gave the murderer a medal for it. He needs to be in prison for it.

Funny you say that
I posted after it happened he would get a medal in a private ceremony when some thought he would be tried for murder...

I absolutely would. Go all "Korean Business District" on their ass. Use of lethal force to defend your property should be legal in every jurisdiction.

The problem, as I see it, is not that Ashley Babbitt was killed. The problem is that several hundred other "peaceful protestors" have not been killed over the last year.
This thread makes me wonder about something which I know nothing about.

I can guess which is dominant and which is submissive. But who is the most queer, the sucker or the suckee?

When I hear a man at work begging sexual favors from another man, I know for a fact that one of them is queer.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

I can guess which is dominant and which is submissive. But who is the most queer, the sucker or the suckle?

When I hear a man at work begging sexual favors from another man, I know for a fact that one of them is queer.

According to Mexican culture, if you're pitching you're fine, only ghay if you're catching.
I agree with someone that posted earlier, who ever (I think Roger) outed this Homo fugk (JmFmTenn) earlier this year should do it again. Maybe he won't be so willing to run his liberal queer mouth if someone looked him up. There has to be someone near Nashville willing to put a damper on his day.

Holy Fugk you gotta get tired of him running his cock sucking mouth.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

I can guess which is dominant and which is submissive. But who is the most queer, the sucker or the suckle?

According to Mexican culture, if you're pitching you're fine, only ghay if you're catching.

They're both as queer as Elton John.
Btt
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Both of em gonna wind up with a case of GRIDS in the end. Real shame.
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Both of em gonna wind up with a case of GRIDS in the end. Real shame.

Poast of the Day for using GRIDS

Well, yeah, I saw the video early on. Ashli and company were basically overwhelming the LEO on site by numbers not violence. Windows were already broken out when the citizens were arriving and LEO was freaking. The BLM negro on site whose presence is undeniable due to photos and him being officially IDd, motioned her toward the broken side window and she began to step thru. No shouts or warning to be heard, no Leo on her side of the window attempting to restrain her. BAM! Ashli fell backward and hit the floor. Mayhem. LE freaked. Shouting “give us room to help her” people at her side. Bloody wound visible on her upper left chest. Her eyes fixed in disbelief. Yes, this was a shooting, a cold bloodied murder.

I saw all this and you decrepit piece of socialist dog vomit deny she was murdered? May YOU not be murdered by a federal mercenary in the same way one day.
So she’s not dead?
Dead from what appeared to be a wound in the upper left chest ON VIDEO from a .40 by what we now know to be an imported Brazilian immigrant blatantly placed as a mercenary Washington LEO bragging on social media about being BLM material. Guess negroes born outside the US are easier to train to murder our citizens. Idiot above had posted if you didn’t se it:

Getting time to return to Washington. tick...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick.........
Oh boy.....

You are an idiot. That's the best way to put it. Sorry ... look in the mirror. You know it's the truth.

Well, yeah, I saw the video early on. Ashli and company were basically overwhelming the LEO on site by numbers not violence. Windows were already broken out when the citizens were arriving and LEO was freaking. The BLM negro on site whose presence is undeniable due to photos and him being officially IDd, motioned her toward the broken side window and she began to step thru. No shouts or warning to be heard, no Leo on her side of the window attempting to restrain her. BAM! Ashli fell backward and hit the floor. Mayhem. LE freaked. Shouting “give us room to help her” people at her side. Bloody wound visible on her upper left chest. Her eyes fixed in disbelief. Yes, this was a shooting, a cold bloodied murder.

I saw all this and you decrepit piece of socialist dog vomit deny she was murdered? May YOU not be murdered by a federal mercenary in the same way one day.

Rather emotional aren’t you sweetie?

The video was went through by individuals with a little less estrogen in their bloodstream.

GFY

Rather emotional aren’t you sweetie?

The video was went through by individuals with a little less estrogen in their bloodstream.

GFY

Watched the video several times. Shows what happened. No emotion just fact. Identifying you as the putrid trash you are isn't emotion, just IDing. You make up what you want the truth is on video for anyone wanting to find it. And never call me sweetie you [bleep]. F..a,gg.ot

It already got Ashli

And here your chkunt still suckin sand.
© 24hourcampfire