Home
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...se-health-deterioration-premature-death/

Combine this with the Denmark study, released November 2020 which concluded "no significant difference of wearing or not wearing a mask to protect from, or prevent covid19 transmission to others by wearing or not wearing a mask
If you can smell a fart thru a mask.
A virus can sure as fugg can make it thru it too.
Thank you. There was a video our ONE YEAR AGO, we played it on the forum. A doctor had a vape, and he tested it with four different masks. In all cases half of the inhaltions or exhalations passed right around the mask.

Masks don't work and I knew it a year ago.
Mask are for Dipschitt Libertard DemoRat’s.

That’s why ole Hiden Biden wears two masks.

He’s a double Dipschitt.

Combine this with the Denmark study, released November 2020 which concluded "no significant difference of wearing or not wearing a mask to protect from, or prevent covid19 transmission to others by wearing or not wearing a mask

Originally Posted by buttstock

I always thought it was a no brainer that masks were useless
It's Worse than they tell us. Three things that all of the masks do:

1. Deprive one of oxygen. Posers have taken offense to my term, "Suffocation Cloths.".
As far as I'm concerned, I will do without. They can wear a triple layer hefty garbage bag as one if they really want to.
There are many O2 sensor tests and CO2 tests with all types of masks on video . We don't need to wait on a press release from the CDC do we?
2. CO2 toxicity. Levels increase with time. Nuff said.
3. https://www.brighteon.com/4ad71ee5-b538-464c-970e-77b2559f4428. Video of a physician's perspective that has clinical experience with this issue. I think this will back what you are saying BS.
Originally Posted by jwp475

I always thought it was a no brainer that masks were useless

Depends upon the mask.

I think those who view avoidance of COVID as top priority should wear a ziplock mask over their head which is certain to keep out 100% of foreign contamination and end this pandemic quickly so those of us who want to LIVE can move on.
Originally Posted by renegade50

You're not supposed to wear the mask on your ass bud......
Where did the virus start, right China, and they been wearing masks long before the virus was unleased. That alone shows they never worked.
Have a great day.
Jim
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

He’s a double Dipschitt.

With sprinkles on top.
And his nose in...
Well that is not family friendly
Funny, CDC said the same thing back in 2010..........
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

He’s a double Dipschitt.

With sprinkles on top.
And his nose in...
Well that is not family friendly

Joey will take his off in a heartbeat to sniff a prepubescent girls hair.
Masks are theater for the slow. I just get tired of arguing with the gullible.
I have been wearing a mask on and off for 40 yrs. A respirator will stop almost everything including asbestos. Those would likely stop a virus. A MMM 95 mask likely stops about 90 % of the black dust, spider webs as mouse urine and dander . Those blue masks these people wear, wont stop a 1 millionth of an inch virus cell. It barely stops dust that you can see in the air.
Anyone who believed it from day one has an IQ of about 5.....
It's also been scientifically proved that it's nearly impossible to contract COVID19 from surfaces.
People need to wake up and throw the mask in the trash.It' most likely will not go away till the majority of people say No.Everytime i go out shopping all i see are people wearing mask,they far out number people not wearing.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Somewhere early on in the Covid last year, there was a report (from the Surgeon General before he got on board?) that stated the CDC had conducted something like 10 statistically significant double blind trials with masks since the 1960's. Exactly zero of the 10 showed any statistical reduction in the transmission of cold and flu like viruses (eg: Covid). That report / comment was quickly covered over in the rush to gain control of the narrative.

They used the charade to crash the strongest economy ever, and to get Trump out of office. They can allow some modicum of truth to start trickling out again now that Uncle Joe is in control...
Here's the study info. from NIH;
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7680614/

"Conclusion
The existing scientific evidences challenge the safety and efficacy of wearing facemask as preventive intervention for COVID-19. The data suggest that both medical and non-medical facemasks are ineffective to block human-to-human transmission of viral and infectious disease such SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19, supporting against the usage of facemasks. Wearing facemasks has been demonstrated to have substantial adverse physiological and psychological effects. These include hypoxia, hypercapnia, shortness of breath, increased acidity and toxicity, activation of fear and stress response, rise in stress hormones, immunosuppression, fatigue, headaches, decline in cognitive performance, predisposition for viral and infectious illnesses, chronic stress, anxiety and depression. Long-term consequences of wearing facemask can cause health deterioration, developing and progression of chronic diseases and premature death. Governments, policy makers and health organizations should utilize proper and scientific evidence-based approach with respect to wearing facemasks, when the latter is considered as preventive intervention for public health."
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

1. Deprive one of oxygen. Posers have taken offense to my term, "Suffocation Cloths.".
As far as I'm concerned, I will do without. They can wear a triple layer hefty garbage bag as one if they really want to.
There are many O2 sensor tests and CO2 tests with all types of masks on video . We don't need to wait on a press release from the CDC do we?
3. https://www.brighteon.com/4ad71ee5-b538-464c-970e-77b2559f4428. Video of a physician's perspective that has clinical experience with this issue. I think this will back what you are saying BS.
I had to wear an N95 mask several hours a day when polishing/ grinding/buffing stainless steel and aluminum. Uncomfortable but never a problem with getting enough oxygen or too much Co2 that I'm aware of. There's an awful lot of whine ass little babies here that like to bitch and moan about wearing a mask for a few minutes while going into a store etc.. They sure as hell ain't made out of the same material as their forebears that lived through the rationing of gas/food etc. during WWII and frankly I'm damned tired of listening to the little pussies.

- Maybe it's your breath you're smelling?
Originally Posted by Blackheart

I had to wear an N95 mask several hours a day when polishing/ grinding/buffing stainless steel and aluminum. Uncomfortable but never a problem with getting enough oxygen or too much Co2 that I'm aware of. There's an awful lot of whine ass little babies here that like to bitch and moan about wearing a mask for a few minutes while going into a store etc.. They sure as hell ain't made out of the same material as their forebears that lived through the rationing of gas/food etc. during WWII and frankly I'm damned tired of listening to the little pussies.

Speak for yourself. I doubt it ever crossed your mind that maybe some of us can think and read for ourselves. The mask bullshiit never made any sense, as did most of the nonsense surrounding the covid. You've been lied to from day one and aint smart enough to see it, even when its right in front of you. Just keep doing exactly as your told and see where it gets you. My dad spent most of WW2 in the 82nd airborne, and he would be rolling in his grave if he knew how many people let the MSM and government do their thinking for them.
People that act like all masks are equal don't have a clue.

Sincerely,
A guy who welded galvanized tonight with a respirator

(But, yeah, the ones people are wearing out in public for covid are good only for feels)
Originally Posted by yukon254

Speak for yourself. I doubt it ever crossed your mind that maybe some of us can think and read for ourselves. The mask bullshiit never made any sense, as did most of the nonsense surrounding the covid. You've been lied to from day one and aint smart enough to see it, even when its right in front of you. Just keep doing exactly as your told and see where it gets you. My dad spent most of WW2 in the 82nd airborne, and he would be rolling in his grave if he knew how many people let the MSM and government do their thinking for them.
I don't much give a fuuck whether it's all a lie or not. I'm tired of listening to you little pussies piss and moan about having to wear a mask for a few minutes while going into a store. Man the fuuck up and quit acting like a bunch of pussy hurt old ladies for god sakes. Thousands of people like me had to wear masks all day at work before anyone ever heard of Covid19 and a lot more restrictive masks than the flimsy little surgical masks you wear to go buy your depends and feminine hygiene products.

I wear one for the same reasons when using a grinder, going into the attic, etc. It makes sense. I even used to have to use a respirator while mowing many hours until I found a cure for my a pollen allergies.

The past year there's been a bunch of people from physicians to Joe Shmo who have shown the O2 & CO2 levels with various filters. Those are my references. The levels are way beyond the OSHA standards for safety.

Now the scammers tell the businesses and gt services that I pay for to force me to use a medical device.
If others want to wear medical devices they can, but the servants have no right to force their" masters" to do anything. If they get enough voluntary compliance, they know that they can get enough consensus to force anything including a stick up the butt. Remember Joe's embassador to china?

I wear one for the same reasons when using a grinder, going into the attic, etc. It makes sense. I even used to have to use a respirator while mowing many hours until I found a cure for my a pollen allergies.

The past year there's been a bunch of people from physicians to Joe Shmo who have shown the O2 & CO2 levels with various filters. Those are my references. The levels are way beyond the OSHA standards for safety.

Now the scammers tell the businesses and gt services that I pay for to force me to use a medical device.
If others want to wear medical devices they can, but the servants have no right to force their" masters" to do anything. If they get enough voluntary compliance, they know that they can get enough consensus to force anything including a stick up the butt. Remember Joe's embassador to china?
I don't even think masks are required most places around here. I see a lot of people in stores etc. not wearing one and nobody seems to say anything.

Man,It has nothing to do with being cry babies.But it does have something to do with them using these mask as control tactics.And forcing children to wear mask all day at school to get them accustomed to wearing them,making them think this is normal.And all the other stupid crap they trying to force on us.That's the difference than wearing one at a job that you chose to do...I would not choose a job that required me to wear a mask.
Originally Posted by Orion2000

Somewhere early on in the Covid last year, there was a report (from the Surgeon General before he got on board?) that stated the CDC had conducted something like 10 statistically significant double blind trials with masks since the 1960's. Exactly zero of the 10 showed any statistical reduction in the transmission of cold and flu like viruses (eg: Covid). That report / comment was quickly covered over in the rush to gain control of the narrative.

They used the charade to crash the strongest economy ever, and to get Trump out of office. They can allow some modicum of truth to start trickling out again now that Uncle Joe is in control...

That report actually disappeared from the CDC website for a short period of time. That's when I knew for a fact that the whole thing was a complete sham.
Certainly one needs to consider the amplified viral infection load on a masked person newly infected that perhaps is at the time asymptomatic.

Why has Texas dropped in infections and hospitalization after a full blown opening?

I suspect the act of " lockdowns" may cause amplification of spread in many situations.

I don't even think masks are required most places around here. I see a lot of people in stores etc. not wearing one and nobody seems to say anything.

You probably live in a free state.

Our gov used to have daily announcements about how much liberty we were allowed to exercise..
Originally Posted by Riverc

Man,It has nothing to do with being cry babies.But it does have something to do with them using these mask as control tactics.And forcing children to wear mask all day at school to get them accustomed to wearing them,making them think this is normal.And all the other stupid crap they trying to force on us.That's the difference than wearing one at a job that you chose to do...I would not choose a job that required me to wear a mask.
Bitching about it ain't gonna do any good and there are far more important things to worry about like what kind of gun control laws the Democrats may be able to get passed and what are the long term effects of these vaccines going to be.

I wear one for the same reasons when using a grinder, going into the attic, etc. It makes sense. I even used to have to use a respirator while mowing many hours until I found a cure for my a pollen allergies. live in NYS

Our gov used to have daily announcements about how much liberty we were allowed to exercise..
Hah, I live in a rural area of upstate NY.
It's spooky going into store and seeing virtually everybody wearing a face diaper other than myself. Feels like I'm in the movie Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

There was a time about a month or so ago when increasing numbers in the stores were not wearing them, and I thought that was the start of a trend towards not wearing masks. I was hopeful. But in the last few weeks it seems to have gone completely the other direction again, where everyone is wearing them.

I wear one for the same reasons when using a grinder, going into the attic, etc. It makes sense. I even used to have to use a respirator while mowing many hours until I found a cure for my a pollen allergies. live in NYS

That's an awesome state. If you could just get rid of NY city you'd all be better off.
The folks I've met from NY state were very courteous and pro 2a all the way.
I've preached in a baptist church in (Rochester?) long ago. I hope to make it back there some day.
Some of the nicest people I've met were there.

That's an awesome state. If you could just get rid of NY city you'd all be better off.
The folks I've met from NY state were very courteous and pro 2a all the way.
I've preached in a baptist church in (Rochester?) long ago. I hope to make it back there some day.
Some of the nicest people I've met were there.
You can say that again. I wish upstate could separate from NYC/Albany. Most of upstate is conservative and we have nothing in common with those liberal city folks.
I don’t understand the big deal. I simply don’t wear a mask, probably have actually had one on my face less than half a dozen times back in the beginning of this ordeal. “Wore” one around my neck at work for a few months. I just walk in wherever I’m going, if they stop me and refuse to let me in I leave. %99 of the time they look at you and say nothing. And I work and shop daily in a town that’s had a mask ordnance for at least 6 months. Don’t be a pussy and do as you’re told, stand up like a man and walk on in.
Originally Posted by TheKid
I don’t understand the big deal. I simply don’t wear a mask, probably have actually had one on my face less than half a dozen times back in the beginning of this ordeal. “Wore” one around my neck at work for a few months. I just walk in wherever I’m going, if they stop me and refuse to let me in I leave. %99 of the time they look at you and say nothing. And I work and shop daily in a town that’s had a mask ordnance for at least 6 months. Don’t be a pussy and do as you’re told, stand up like a man and walk on in.

Wife and I have been doing that since the start,only time i wear one is going to Doctor visit.Have no problem with that since it's full of sickness and germs.
What's funny is some are scared to enter the store without a mask on,but once in they hang it below the nose or chin,that's what i call half ass.There's no halfway either wear it or don't wear it.
Originally Posted by Orion2000

That report actually disappeared from the CDC website for a short period of time. That's when I knew for a fact that the whole thing was a complete sham.

CDC has published many papers on the ineffective nature of masks for virus particles. Text book are ripe with homework that gives the miserable numbers, and the resulting analysis for designs such as cleanrooms. Study of particles at viral size are bread and butter for industries like semiconductors and biology.
From the CDC below
https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/5/19-0994_article

A-Z Index
ISSN: 1080-6059

EID Journal
Volume 26
Number 5—May 2020
Main Article

Volume 26, Number 5—May 2020
Policy Review
Nonpharmaceutical Measures for Pandemic Influenza in Nonhealthcare Settings—Personal Protective and Environmental Measures

Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza A(H5N8) Virus in Swans, China, 2020 Susceptibility to SARS-CoV-2 of Cell Lines H5N6 Viruses in Wild Whooper Swans, Mongolia More articles on Influenza
Jingyi Xiao1, Eunice Y. C. Shiu1, Huizhi Gao, Jessica Y. Wong, Min W. Fong, Sukhyun Ryu, and Benjamin J. CowlingComments to Author
Author affiliations: University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China
Snip from article below:
Disposable medical masks (also known as surgical masks) are loose-fitting devices that were designed to be worn by medical personnel to protect accidental contamination of patient wounds, and to protect the wearer against splashes or sprays of bodily fluids (36). There is limited evidence for their effectiveness in preventing influenza virus transmission either when worn by the infected person for source control or when worn by uninfected persons to reduce exposure. Our systematic review found no significant effect of face masks on transmission of laboratory-confirmed influenza.
Originally Posted by P_Weed

- Maybe it's your breath you're smelling?

His cock breath
Fugk Joe Biden and the Commie Black sHart too
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Fugk Joe Biden and the Commie Black sHart too
Did you get that dick removed from your forehead yet ? LMAO you dumb sunofabitch.
Blackheart,

Lack of oxygen can cause brain damage. We understand it’s too late for you but some us prefer to retain our cognitive abilities.
Originally Posted by DeadHead
Blackheart,

Lack of oxygen can cause brain damage. We understand it’s too late for you but some us prefer to retain our cognitive abilities.
I certainly don't blame you. It's blatantly obvious some of you have none to spare. You have a very fitting screen name. Pick it all by yourself did you ? LOL
Originally Posted by buttstock

Well, duh!

It had zero to do with 'safety' - but it had EVERYTHING to do with 'control'... Used by the deep state to instill fear and quell any opposition to shutdowns and authority..

^^^Scared to death.^^^
Blackheart,

I certainly don't blame you. It's blatantly obvious some of you have none to spare. You have a very fitting screen name. Pick it all by yourself did you ? LOL

^^^Schitfaced.^^^

Again.
It's total bullschit. My company has been open the whole time and we get a hundred customers in here every day with no major outbreaks. Had a couple of guys at this store get the Kung Flu from people at home and never spread it to any of us at work. My guys basically refused to wear masks and I wasn't going to make them either. I'd say that 3/4 of my customers don't wear masks when they're inside. About 2 weeks ago, we were really busy and the showroom had about 10 people in there. I was sitting in my office and I heard some woman say in a real loud voice, "Boy, it must be nice to work in a place where you don't have to wear a mask". You know, sometimes you can look at a person and tell that they're a lib. I saw her when she walked past my window and I think she was wearing two or three masks on top of each other. About a half hour after the commie bitch left here, I got a call from the county health dept. The guy was real nice and we had a long talk. He said that he had received a complaint from a customer and said that a couple of my guys weren't wearing masks. I told him that a couple of my guys have been vaccinated and maybe that's why. He said that it doesn't matter because it's the law. So I asked him if we all get vaccinated, are we going to have to wear masks the rest of our lives? He said no, only until the governor lifts the mandate. He explained that his job is to enforce the law and try to educate companies about it. His basic education was that if they received another complaint, they they would have no other choice but to fine me $5000.00. I told my guys that they have to wear something over their face or they can pay the fine. They asked me about making the customers wear masks and I told them that I'm not going to make my customers wear them because they're here to pay us money and they're not my responsibility.

So I went home and cut off the sleeves off of a T-shirt and that's what I wear for a mask. It does nothing other than comply with the mandate. I could blow out a candle while wearing it, but it looks good and I can breathe through it.
Originally Posted by deflave
Blackheart,

^^^Schitfaced.^^^

Again.

Wrong again clown boy. I don't suffer your weaknesses. Still got that dick on your forehead ? LOL
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
It's total bullschit. My company has been open the whole time and we get a hundred customers in here every day with no major outbreaks. Had a couple of guys at this store get the Kung Flu from people at home and never spread it to any of us at work. My guys basically refused to wear masks and I wasn't going to make them either. I'd say that 3/4 of my customers don't wear masks when they're inside. About 2 weeks ago, we were really busy and the showroom had about 10 people in there. I was sitting in my office and I heard some woman say in a real loud voice, "Boy, it must be nice to work in a place where you don't have to wear a mask". You know, sometimes you can look at a person and tell that they're a lib. I saw her when she walked past my window and I think she was wearing two or three masks on top of each other. About a half hour after the commie bitch left here, I got a call from the county health dept. The guy was real nice and we had a long talk. He said that he had received a complaint from a customer and said that a couple of my guys weren't wearing masks. I told him that a couple of my guys have been vaccinated and maybe that's why. He said that it doesn't matter because it's the law. So I asked him if we all get vaccinated, are we going to have to wear masks the rest of our lives? He said no, only until the governor lifts the mandate. He explained that his job is to enforce the law and try to educate companies about it. His basic education was that if they received another complaint, they they would have no other choice but to fine me $5000.00. I told my guys that they have to wear something over their face or they can pay the fine. They asked me about making the customers wear masks and I told them that I'm not going to make my customers wear them because they're here to pay us money and they're not my responsibility.

So I went home and cut off the sleeves off of a T-shirt and that's what I wear for a mask. It does nothing other than comply with the mandate. I could blow out a candle while wearing it, but it looks good and I can breathe through it.

That's sad. I hate that you, and the rest of America's business owners are in that position.

Here's something that"might" help.
The guvignor, hell department are requiring everyone to wear a medical device.
Not everyone can wear a medical device, aka suffocation cloth. Moisture turns it into a waterboarding torture device....but I digress.
I for one, have suffered pneumonia many times as a child and young man. When I wear one of those oxygen deprivers, I get light headed, can't perform certain functions SAFELY (OSHA). I get a head ache, get sick to my stomach, etc. ad nauseum nausea.

I never wear anything and am usually asked to in public. I let them know that I have a "health exemption" and go about my business. The hell th dept might want to violate HIPA by asking WHAT the employees health conditions are, but it's a risk that could turn into a legal battle with the fine garbage. In cases like public buildings where deputy fife requires me to wear a medical device or we can do things the "hard way...."
I have a clear plastic shield like I wear when at shop grinder. It goes on the forehead, or better yet on the hat bill.....more air flow. Then the top where the eyes are cut away for visability. I don't think a business or hell th department wants us to trip down the stairs from visibility issues, fogging, or depth perception.
This plastic then covers the mouth/ nose about 3" away. BTW, If only customers mind, don't mind the commi customers with compliance until there's one to wait on. The rest of the time employees can wear the face God gave them with no obstruction. Just some ideas.

Get my drift?
There's two possible ideas for alternative options.

I hope this helps and you can get back to freedom soon.

HC
☕ 🙂 👍
I don't much give a fuuck whether it's all a lie or not. I'm tired of listening to you little pussies piss and moan about having to wear a mask for a few minutes while going into a store. Man the fuuck up and quit acting like a bunch of pussy hurt old ladies for god sakes.
Where I come from, real men don't lie. And that's what we are doing every time we put a mask on - we are lying to everyone around us.

I wouldn't/don't care much about the negative physical effects of masking, if it actually prevented covid. But the lying and the spreading of panic is something I'm not ever going to be good with.
Originally Posted by StoneCutter

That's sad. I hate that you, and the rest of America's business owners are in that position.

Here's something that"might" help.
The guvignor, hell department are requiring everyone to wear a medical device.
Not everyone can wear a medical device, aka suffocation cloth. Moisture turns it into a waterboarding torture device....but I digress.
I for one, have suffered pneumonia many times as a child and young man. When I wear one of those oxygen deprivers, I get light headed, can't perform certain functions SAFELY (OSHA). I get a head ache, get sick to my stomach, etc. ad nauseum nausea.

I never wear anything and am usually asked to in public. I let them know that I have a "health exemption" and go about my business. The hell th dept might want to violate HIPA by asking WHAT the employees health conditions are, but it's a risk that could turn into a legal battle with the fine garbage. In cases like public buildings where deputy fife requires me to wear a medical device or we can do things the "hard way...."
I have a clear plastic shield like I wear when at shop grinder. It goes on the forehead, or better yet on the hat bill.....more air flow. Then the top where the eyes are cut away for visability. I don't think a business or hell th department wants us to trip down the stairs from visibility issues, fogging, or depth perception.
This plastic then covers the mouth/ nose about 3" away. BTW, If only customers mind, don't mind the commi customers with compliance until there's one to wait on. The rest of the time employees can wear the face God gave them with no obstruction. Just some ideas.

Get my drift?
There's two possible ideas for alternative options.

I hope this helps and you can get back to freedom soon.

HC
☕ 🙂 👍

Thanks for that. The cut off T-shirt sleeve works great. It's open at the bottom and I can breathe fine. If it keeps .gov off of my back, that's all that I need until the communists lift their stupid mandate. We're here working hard trying to make a few bucks and I don't need to rock the boat too much. Just trying to make a living and staying under the radar.
Only a matter of time...

Stanford Response

NIH Retraction
The dr. I go to told me early on, Masks don't work. He has not worn one from day one that I know of. Lady even turned him into the Texas Heath board. Pretty sure he told them to fuuug themselves.
Complete Waste of time!
Mask are indicators of their control over you. You wear one then they win.
© 24hourcampfire