Home
Posted By: ringworm Now we can have peace... - 04/20/21
Guilty on all counts....
No we will finally have peace and racial harmony.
Good one
I bet they will still riot in the streets tonight.
Posted By: Tico Re: Now we can have peace... - 04/20/21
Let the healing begin....
Posted By: TimZ Re: Now we can have peace... - 04/20/21
Don't forget we still have the whole trial of the female officer to go through.......
Posted By: ringworm Re: Now we can have peace... - 04/20/21
Originally Posted by baldhunter

How dare you sir!

It's a brave new world of harmony and three end of strife amongst different peoples.

I predict massive hand holding, singing, crying and hallmark moments.
Reckon the Coke jingle from the 70's will be sung?
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Now we can have peace... - 04/20/21
Joe Biden will declare April 20 to forever be "Go Out And Kiss A Negroes Ass Day."
Posted By: hanco Re: Now we can have peace... - 04/20/21
Yea. Right
Even now, hundreds of fat white lesbians in yoga pants with purple hair are converging on downtown areas across the country in the selfless desire to get facebook likes....I mean seek racial justice.

Of course.

This verdict makes no one happy.

Now I wonder if mad Max’s incitement will have any affect on the judge’s sentencing.
Some compiled reactions so you don't have to go looking..
https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/...inds-chauvin-guilty-on-all-three-counts/
Posted By: ConradCA Re: Now we can have peace... - 04/20/21
What will happen when the verdict is overturned on appeal?
Celebratory riots are on tap. Nothing like giving thanks with celebratory riots.
Posted By: Nollij Re: Now we can have peace... - 04/20/21
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Joe Biden will declare April 20 to forever be "Go Out And Kiss A Negroes Ass Day."

I think today is Hitlers birthday as well.
Posted By: smarquez Re: Now we can have peace... - 04/20/21
The eff'n AG of Minnesota was on ranting about how this verdict wasn't enough and rattled off all the people killed by cops, regardless of what the findings were in those shootings. He is stirring the pot, not at all calling for calm.
Posted By: Dess Re: Now we can have peace... - 04/20/21
Same mentality when your team wins a championship and the first order of business is to start looting and burning.
Posted By: hookeye Re: Now we can have peace... - 04/20/21
Its 4-20.

Theyre hoping the libs and blacks are too stoned to get off the couch.
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Now we can have peace... - 04/20/21
Originally Posted by smarquez
The eff'n AG of Minnesota was on ranting about how this verdict wasn't enough and rattled off all the people killed by cops, regardless of what the findings were in those shootings. He is stirring the pot, not at all calling for calm.

Would be really sad if he was the next "victim....."
Originally Posted by ConradCA

william Lozano

Calm don’t help his #agenda.
Originally Posted by ironbender

Calm don’t help his #agenda.

Having un-Christian thoughts/ hopes for him.
Posted By: Scout308 Re: Now we can have peace... - 04/20/21

Someone should've asked that POS Ellison were the justice was for his ex girlfriend who he kicked the [bleep] out of.
Posted By: Otter Re: Now we can have peace... - 04/21/21
There may not be riots tonight, but peace is a loooong way off, I fear.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Now we can have peace... - 04/21/21
No democrats do not want peace, they want communism with only about 20% of the population alive.
Posted By: ringworm Re: Now we can have peace... - 04/21/21
#buytheworldacoke
Posted By: Redneck Re: Now we can have peace... - 04/21/21
Originally Posted by ringworm
Guilty on all counts....
Yeah, right... However, I told the wife yesterday that my bet was Murderpolis would not suffer the rioting/vandalism that it endured months ago now that the verdict was guilty on all three.. Turns out I was right..
Biden should bring the country together....

With another stimulus....

So those folks can invest in their communities.

Build it back.

What was his saying? Bigger, Better, Biden.
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Now we can have peace... - 04/21/21
PEACE! PEACE! PEACE!!!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Now we can have peace... - 04/21/21
The only way we'll ever have good race relations in this country is if the Negroes decide to all go back to Africa.
Originally Posted by Rooster7

Would be really sad if he was the next "victim....."

When he's lying on the ground, give him a kick in the twat for me.
No is the short answer. The cops mainly deal with the dregs of society. Some are going to be shot. Facts of life.
Hasbeen
Posted By: JimFromTN Re: Now we can have peace... - 04/21/21
There will be until a toddler gets shot for having a toy gun stuck in their diaper
Posted By: Riverc Re: Now we can have peace... - 04/21/21
Originally Posted by JamesJr

And Joe Biden can Kiss my ass.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Now we can have peace... - 04/21/21
Originally Posted by Redneck
Yeah, right... However, I told the wife yesterday that my bet was Murderpolis would not suffer the rioting/vandalism that it endured months ago now that the verdict was guilty on all three.. Turns out I was right..

Glad they didnt riot like crazy, but after all, that was the purpose of the verdict. It had nothing to do with justice being served and everything to do with pandering to the groids.
If left-wing members of the Government and MSM would stop inciting violence we would be a check of a lot closer to peace....
Posted By: SBTCO Re: Now we can have peace... - 04/21/21
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
PEACE! PEACE! PEACE!!!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I don't recall ever seeing that quote, ..

...but I'll take it on face value considering the source. wink
Posted By: DaveR Re: Now we can have peace... - 04/21/21
MSN's take on the matter:

Columbus Police Killed 16-Year-Old Ma’Khia Bryant After She Reportedly Called Them for Help

Just before a jury reached a historic guilty verdict for Minneapolis officer Derek Chauvin in the George Floyd murder trial, a 16-year-old girl was shot several times by a police officer in Columbus, Ohio.

The New York Times reports that Ma’Khia Bryant was fatally shot by a police officer Tuesday afternoon who was responding to a 911 call about an attempted stabbing. Bryant’s aunt Hazel told Ohio Statehouse News Bureau reporter Andy Chow that Ma’Khia had made the call because a group of older kids had threatened her with assault, according to NPR. Her mother Paula Bryant told WBNS 10 that her daughter “dispatched the Columbus police for protection, not to be a homicide today.” Body camera footage released by officials depicted Bryant in an altercation with two other people, and officials claim Bryant lunged at one of them with a knife before an officer fired four shots killing her. (Body cam footage didn't just "depict" her in an altercation, it clearly showed her stabbing another person with a knife. No need for police to "claim" anything, it is right there on the big screen for anyone without an agenda to clearly see.) The officer’s name has not been released and The Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation will conduct an independent inquiry into the shooting.

“I’m very upset, I’m hurt. I want answers,” Paula Bryant told WBNS. Bryant says the last time she saw her daughter, who was in foster care at the time of her death (why was your daughter in foster care?), she told her she made honor roll. “Ma’Khia had a motherly nature about her. She promoted peace. That is something that I want to always be remembered.”

Bryant’s shooting is a stark reminder that Chauvin’s conviction was not justice, and there is still work to be done abolishing policing in this country. “For a Black person killed by cops, there is no such thing as justice—injustice is inherent in the circumstances that led to their murder,” Jezebel writer Justice Namaste wrote yesterday. “There is no accountability either: Chauvin’s incarceration will simply allow the same system that killed George Floyd to justify its continued existence.”

Fuggin' media needs to be tarred, feathered, and burned at the stake. Goebbels would be proud of the job they're doing.
Posted By: SCgman1 Re: Now we can have peace... - 04/21/21
Yeah well,

Let's hope blm doesn't subscribe to the wv motif where Morgantown becomes a campfire everytime they win a football game.
Posted By: VinceM Re: Now we can have peace... - 04/21/21

How dare you sir!

It's a brave new world of harmony and three end of strife amongst different peoples.

I predict massive hand holding, singing, crying and hallmark moments.

=)
Posted By: asheepdog Re: Now we can have peace... - 04/21/21
Guilty on all counts....

Thats the funniest thing I have read all day. There will never be peace in these blue states or with their constituents.
Posted By: las Re: Now we can have peace... - 04/21/21

Not at all. They will be "celebrating".

A fine line there....... smile
Posted By: RickyD Re: Now we can have peace... - 04/21/21

They (the scum of the earth lieberal demoncraps) call it mostly peaceful protests.
Posted By: RickyD Re: Now we can have peace... - 04/21/21
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Open season, I hope.
© 24hourcampfire