Home
In one dollar bills, stacked up, would reach the moon 8.01 times
And weigh 985.6 billion tons.

Every aspect of the system were being forced to operate in, is a complete hoax.
Depression coming that'll make 19&29 look like a goodtime party .
OMG OMG the stocks markets done crashed i was rich but now it all gone
Originally Posted by jackmountain

It's a Ponzi scheme designed to steal our wealth. Has been since 1913, and like all Ponzi schemes, eventually it crashes, and the schemers make off with the wealth and leave the suckers broke. Read The Creature From Jekyll Island.

Or, listen to the author describe it.

Real national debt is $120 trillion. $800,000 for each citizen or whatever we call them these days. It should end well.
Don’t worry. They’re going to swoop in and “save” us all.
And there's 2 more stimulus packages on deck.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

It's a Ponzi scheme designed to steal our wealth. Has been since 1913, and like all Ponzi schemes, eventually it crashes, and the schemers make off with the wealth and leave the suckers broke. Read The Creature From Jekyll Island.

Read it years back sitting on the beach in Hatteras. I’m well aware of the reality of our situation.
Originally Posted by rong

Does it really matter any longer?
Our dictators are insane. The only question is when will the piper get paid.

Every day it gets more weird. Watching the leftists dems spew their ridiculous, illogical BS in a frenzy to gain total power.... and to what end? They will be rulers of a broken system that will be void of the luxuries that they have become accustomed. Every decree is the exact opposite of right. They and their children will be held accountable.

Read it years back sitting on the beach in Hatteras. I’m well aware of the reality of our situation.

I'm not surprised.

Nope. Might as well take them and buy gold or guns with them.
Soon to be 32 trillion.
China has a couple of choices.

1) Wage a military war, with tremendous loss of life and a huge financial burden on their country

Or

2) Keep subsidizing the production of “cheap stuff”, and completely rob us of our manufacturing base, artificially manipulate our “cost of living” by doing so, and watch us turn into a financial catastrophe, arguing over scraps, when our economy goes bust, realizing our paper currency doesn’t really buy anything, because China doesn’t accept it as payment, anymore. (“Sorry guys, we’re only accepting the Yuan, now!”)

Who is the “World” going to follow, when this happens?? A once great, but now weak “service economy” that produces nothing, yet acts entitled to everything???

Or a manufacturing powerhouse that produces the materials/goods the World needs to function, and has something to “offer” for their currency (Yuan)???

No, it doesn't matter. The US has gone over the edge on debt, there is no going back at this point. Try and buy some physical silver or gold right now.
Originally Posted by Diesel
Our dictators are insane. The only question is when will the piper get paid.

Every day it gets more weird. Watching the leftists dems spew their ridiculous, illogical BS in a frenzy to gain total power.... and to what end? They will be rulers of a broken system that will be void of the luxuries that they have become accustomed. Every decree is the exact opposite of right. They and their children will be held accountable.

Their purpose is to destroy our nation utterly, so it can never again be restored. Hard to believe, but true.
So many will die from their agenda if they keep this up that the china virus will look like the good ol' days
By the time Bidet is done 28 trillion will be the price of a subway sandwich. Inflation is their planned way out.

Bb

Originally Posted by Burleyboy
By the time Bidet is done 28 trillion will be the price of a subway sandwich. Inflation is their planned way out.

Bb

BAM
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

No, it doesn't matter. The US has gone over the edge on debt, there is no going back at this point. Try and buy some physical silver or gold right now.

Correct. No it does not make any difference at this stage . The momentum in place now is so strong that it cannot be stopped. The pace the commies are moving is to overwhelm the next correction in government even if it were to occur.

The republican party is mostly complicit and weak. If there was any chance to reverse, it was with Trump and they would not stand and fight when shown the way. This nation is going to suffer. It is way worse than the people realize.
Is that All? eek cry sick laugh

Bb

Cash is no place to be right now. With the low/nonexistent inventory of housing that is only getting worse, residential real estate is my pick.
Originally Posted by wabigoon

A trillion here and a trillion there, and pretty soon you're talking real money.

A trillion here and a trillion there, and pretty soon you're talking real money.

LMAO!

Evert Dirkson?
I, personally, am looking forward to using a wheelbarrow full of money to buy a loaf of bread....bring on the 'Weimar Republic economy'!!!

Guns private sale non 4473 and cash ammo buys.
While you can....

They will make private ownership of gold Illegal again.
Just like FDR.
Originally Posted by renegade50

While you can....

Just like FDR.

Very real chance of this.

While you can....

Just like FDR.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Evert Dirkson?

Yep.
Does it matter? If a citizen goes in the hole for more than they can cover....nobody gets paid. If a business goes in the hole.....same. who is going to show up and take it?

I'm not worried in the slightest until every gun has been taken. We are still a country of patriots, albeit many are silent and some have turned tail.....not many are going to hand over their house without a fight.

Let the number run. We're never gonna catch it. We haven't had a chance to in 40 years.
Originally Posted by high_country_
Does it matter? If a citizen goes in the hole for more than they can cover....nobody gets paid. If a business goes in the hole.....same. who is going to show up and take it?

I'm not worried in the slightest until every gun has been taken. We are still a country of patriots, albeit many are silent and some have turned tail.....not many are going to hand over their house without a fight.

Let the number run. We're never gonna catch it. We haven't had a chance to in 40 years.

A sovereign nation is always free to simply declare that it will no longer consider itself liable for the debt, since it was fraudulent to begin with. You cannot legitimately owe anything to a counterfeiter who handed you lots of counterfeit money on the promise that you'd pay it back with interest by taxing the US population. It's a fraud. Fraudulent contracts are unenforceable in law.
A strong military can support/enforce a fiat system for a long time. When you get concerned about the value of the U.S. dollar, don't forget to evaluate foreign currencies. My main issue with our current administration is their apparent desire to undermine the fundamental principles that made this country great. They're globalists trying to level the playing field.
https://www.usdebtclock.org/ Look at the debt to GDP ratios - Should be the screen saver on every Congressman and Senator's computer.
Originally Posted by centershot
https://www.usdebtclock.org/ Should be the screen saver on every Congressman and Senator's computer.

oh lord who get'n all that intriss
"At this stage....what difference does it make!"
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

While you can....

Just like FDR.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Gold was the original portable wealth but the window to convert paper to gold profitably has probably past. I think it’s probably overvalued right now but who knows with hyperinflation coming. Seems like lead is the new gold now. It’s not going to become more available or cheaper.

Bb

Cash is no place to be right now. With the low/nonexistent inventory of housing that is only getting worse, residential real estate is my pick.

Wait until the foreclosures hit next year, we are going to add about 2 million properties to the sale block. The moratorium just kicked that can down the road. There is also 8 million pending evictions in rentals. This bubbles getting fixing to be deflated.

You ain't seen nuthin yet.
Their purpose is to destroy our nation utterly, so it can never again be restored.

The destruction isn’t limited to just the US, in fact the actual goal is just destruction itself. Because destroyers destroy.

Another good book on the topic is A History of Central Banking and the Enslavement of Mankind.
For at least sixty years, presidents have been working to increase the national debt. They have done a hell of a job. The current president is taking spending and stupidity to new levels. GD
Didn’t read thru all so sorry if I’m repeating someone.
When the monetary standard is no longer the US dollar, that’s the crash. With crypto currency on the scene we are accelerating to that day. I cannot imagine what that day is going to look like other than very bad.
People say have gold and silver on hand, many of us do. But when the day comes, how will it be “cashed in” and who will have the means to accept it? I see danger in crypto in government access to it, and control.
Nothing the government hates more than we the people dealing in cash.
Osky
Crypto is interesting, but bitcoin doesn't have a military. We'll be slaves to the central banks for the foreseeable future.
Obama doubled it in 8 years, the Harris administration will do that again in 4 years.

Correct. No it does not make any difference at this stage . The momentum in place now is so strong that it cannot be stopped. The pace the commies are moving is to overwhelm the next correction in government even if it were to occur.

The republican party is mostly complicit and weak. If there was any chance to reverse, it was with Trump and they would not stand and fight when shown the way. This nation is going to suffer. It is way worse than the people realize.

For all the good Trump did, it would still be a stretch to call him a fiscal conservative, as he spent money loke a drunken sailor just like every other politician.

..............As some side comparisons, 28 trillion gallons of water = 25.4304 cubic miles of water....28 trillion gallons of water x 8.33 pounds per gallon (according to google) = 233,240,000,000,000 lbs (233.240 trillion lbs) then divided by 2,000 lbs per ton = 116,620,000,000 (116.62 billion tons). My phone calculator goes up to 1 digit shy of 1,000 trillion......I think you may have mis-calculated your weight of 28 trillion $1 bills, as a gallon of water weighs much more than a $1 bill................28 trillion inches divided by 63,360 inches per mile = 441,919,191.919 miles. (nearly 442 million miles) about the distance to Jupiter and beyond.

Bb

Wait until the foreclosures hit next year, we are going to add about 2 million properties to the sale block. The moratorium just kicked that can down the road. There is also 8 million pending evictions in rentals. This bubbles getting fixing to be deflated.

I kinda hope you're right about mass home foreclosures only if they are Democrats however.
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

..............As some side comparisons, 28 trillion gallons of water = 25.4304 cubic miles of water....28 trillion gallons of water x 8.33 pounds per gallon (according to google) = 233,240,000,000,000 lbs (233.240 trillion lbs) then divided by 2,000 lbs per ton = 116,620,000,000 (116.62 billion tons). My phone calculator goes up to 1 digit shy of 1,000 trillion......I think you may have mis-calculated your weight of 28 trillion $1 bills, as a gallon of water weighs much more than a $1 bill................28 trillion inches divided by 63,360 inches per mile = 441,919,191.919 miles. (nearly 442 million miles) about the distance to Jupiter and beyond.

Just like with the GOOK FLU statistics, they don't matter because (guessing) over 75% of the under 50 demographic don't "get it"

Speaking of "getting it".
You would think, having the federal government essentially closed or working from home for a year... Lol
How much government do I really need?

TRH, I tried to explain to my wife how our fiat monetary system works. I don't think she got it. Or like most folks and I guess myself included think we can't do anything about it so why worry?

I think we're screwed for real when the oil dollar is replaced?

I was drinking, give me a break.... yeah, more like 31,000,000 tons.
Originally Posted by gregintenn

For all the good Trump did, it would still be a stretch to call him a fiscal conservative, as he spent money like a drunken sailor just like every other politician.

Yep he should have explained the details of what this giant looming debt will cause .
Explain it in a simple manner - we can't spend money we don't have - keep printing it and a cheeseburger will cost $20 .
And the green new money laundering scam would make fore more than 24 trips..

I was drinking, give me a break.... yeah, more like 31,000,000 tons.
.................You was drinkin? Yeah well,,like I was supposed to know that when you made that post?......Ok! Ya got the break....Back to yer drinkin....LOL
C'mon, MAN! What's it matter, Amerika won't be around long enough to be sent to debtors prison or anything... We're done! Live it up...
The USA is close to death.
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin
C'mon, MAN! What's it matter, Amerika won't be around long enough to be sent to debtors prison or anything... We're done! Live it up...
......................And the USA as founded, is crumbling down right before us!
Its way worse than just the 28T

https://www.truthinaccounting.org/library/doclib/Financial-State-of-the-Union-2020.pdf
[img]https://fee.org/media/23627/monopol...mp;width=1920&rnd=131472878920000000[/img]
© 24hourcampfire