Home
Posted By: jordan555 OAN Georgia election - 04/22/21
Came out yesterday the fraud exceeded the margin to switch victory. Bet this gets swept under the rug real quick. On oan web today
Posted By: RickinTN Re: OAN Georgia election - 04/22/21
Of course it did. Over half of us knew that back in November.
Posted By: poboy Re: OAN Georgia election - 04/22/21
democrats feel that fraud is their patriotic duty.
Posted By: hatari Re: OAN Georgia election - 04/22/21
Link?
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: OAN Georgia election - 04/22/21
https://www.oann.com/report-georgia-fraud-votes-exceed-margin-of-victory/
Posted By: 45_100 Re: OAN Georgia election - 04/22/21
The attempts to block the election investigation in Arizona go all the way to the Secretary of State who is a democrat. There is obviously something to hide or they would not be so panicked. I hope the investigation is impartial and reveals the extent of fraud in this state. Maybe that will lead to investigations in other states.
Posted By: hatari Re: OAN Georgia election - 04/22/21

Thx!
Posted By: JimFromTN Re: OAN Georgia election - 04/22/21
OAN, almost as reliable as Infowars
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: OAN Georgia election - 04/22/21
Name one time Alex Jones was wrong as a listener, not because some jackboot told you so.

You just keep listening to hammerhead Hanity and fox news, OAN, and others telling you how folk are going to prison, Trump will win, and much other lies.

He is the only SOB telling about the border truth too.

Alex Jones https://www.infowars.com/

Infowars.com
Posted By: jordan555 Re: OAN Georgia election - 04/22/21
I think the swamp is scared to death someone is going to get the evidence and all hell is going to break loose. I even think the libs on here know it but, they won’t admit it. Right Jim from Tennessee
Not OAN but probably their source:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...on-results-exceeds-margin-victory-state/
Originally Posted by jordan555
I think the swamp is scared to death someone is going to get the evidence and all hell is going to break loose. I even think the libs on here know it but, they won’t admit it. Right Jim from Tennessee

No one is worried, Trust me. Unfortunately for you, kraken is coming bunch, actual evidence is required.
Posted By: Ackleyfan Re: OAN Georgia election - 04/22/21
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

No one is worried, Trust me. Unfortunately for you, kraken is coming bunch, actual evidence is required.

No bigger dumbass than this guy from TN
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan

Still waiting for the ole kraken to show up. Where is he at? What happened to Sidney and Rudy?
What was Sydney's legal defense? Oh I remember, reasonable people' wouldn't believe her election fraud claims.
The beginning of the end to the fraud has started!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...az-senate-election-audit-will-performed/
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: OAN Georgia election - 04/22/21
Came out yesterday the fraud exceeded the margin to switch victory. Bet this gets swept under the rug real quick. On oan web today

The rug is already firmly affixed to the floor with gallons of super glue.
Posted By: rainshot Re: OAN Georgia election - 04/22/21
Look at any of the Absolute series of documentaries put our by Mike Lindell. His latest, Absolute Interference is good and has all the proof plus witness testimony. No matter what your political persuasion is the thing you must ask yourself is are you comfortable with China interfering in our elections. You're probably insane if you voted for Biden but at least you shouldn't be happy with fraudulent stealing of an election. Think what you would feel like if your candidate, God forfend, had the election stolen from him?

This is just old news that continues to be ignored by the media because it benefits their ideology. The bastards want to destroy America as it was founded and if you actually are an American it should scare you to death. Camman Man..

All the states had votes stripped away from Trump and given to Biden. Some states had more. Dallas Texas had 58,000 votes changed and Houston had more. Georgia was a [bleep] show as was the other five states. This IS PROVEN!! It's not conjecture. They have never stopped counting votes for anything nor have they counted votes past the deadline but they did this time. Trump was ahead when they stopped and somehow millions of votes for Biden just appeared out of thin air thanks to the USPS. Either the military or some other entity is going to turn this around and install the true winner of the election, Trump, or it will be up to those of us that have read and understand the Declaration. Either way Biden is headed for the defeat he richly deserves.
Posted By: jordan555 Re: OAN Georgia election - 04/22/21
Jim I don’t think you would know evidence if it hit you between the eyes. I wasn’t a Q guy just a old USA lover. Did you even watch the video. They have the evidence with the little samples there able to check the rest is being held up by the state officials. Let’s find out what really happened then just maybe you will pull your head out of your —-.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: OAN Georgia election - 04/22/21
You're reliable as rain, though. You fugking commie chkunt.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: OAN Georgia election - 04/22/21
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

The rug is already firmly affixed to the floor with gallons of super glue.

Spilled milk
Posted By: 280shooter Re: OAN Georgia election - 04/22/21
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan

Still waiting for the ole kraken to show up. Where is he at? What happened to Sidney and Rudy?

You've mastered dumbphuckery.
This seems useful
[Linked Image]
Posted By: 12344mag Re: OAN Georgia election - 04/22/21
OAN, almost as reliable as Infowars

The ignorant stool stabber speaks again.
© 24hourcampfire