Home
Posted By: pahick Im a different man today - 04/22/21
Im not racist....judge a man by his character...I treat everyone the same....you treat me good I do the same........but thats all bout to change....respect is earned not given....overlooked a lot of schit....I been patient, I been kind.....you crossed that line one too many times....projecting your own inadequacies on others....you wanted someone to hate....now you got it.

I hate radical leftists too.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Im a different man today - 04/22/21
I hope this doesn't end up on the 5 O'clock news
Posted By: SuperCub Re: Im a different man today - 04/22/21
The left blames the rise in the numbers of "hate groups" on the right, but in reality it is the radical left, criminals and those who seek anarchy that have caused much of this increase.
All one has to do is look at the demographics.

There are fewer right wing radicals today than at any time in history. Those, as a group, are not as radical, or as right wing as they used to be.

So, where is the hate actually coming from?

In all honesty, what the black community needs right now is a Martin Luther King. But they would drum him out just like they do any black person who dares speak the truth.

MLK campaigned for opportunity for the black community. Well they got their opportunity, to the point of nationwide favoritism in hiring practices, student aid, and college admissions. As a whole, much of the black community has squandered that opportunity. Then they ostracized those that have not.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Im a different man today - 04/22/21
The left worship satan and enjoy chaos.
Posted By: 284LUVR Re: Im a different man today - 04/22/21
Originally Posted by pahick
Im not racist....judge a man by his character...I treat everyone the same....you treat me good I do the same........but thats all bout to change....respect is earned not given....overlooked a lot of schit....I been patient, I been kind.....you crossed that line one too many times....projecting your own inadequacies on others....you wanted someone to hate....now you got it.

Does this have anything to do with deer bologna ? laugh
Posted By: pahick Re: Im a different man today - 04/22/21
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

In all honesty, what the black community needs right now is a Martin Luther King. But they would drum him out just like they do any black person who dares speak the truth.

Theyd hang Thomas Sowell, Candace Owens, Larry Elder and any other uncle Tom that trys to take away their "power" right now.

They forced us to take sides. I took mine.
Originally Posted by 284LUVR

Not the time to try to be funny Denny.
Posted By: bruinruin Re: Im a different man today - 04/22/21

Prepare for late and missing mail. Lots of it.
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Im a different man today - 04/22/21

Having been on active duty I have white, black, and Hispanic friends, all good people. I have never considered myself a racist, but they're pushing a lot of people like me into their self fulfilling prophesy. If there isn't a real crisis the Democrats can exploit for their power and control, they will certainly fabricate one to exploit. And that's what we are seeing.
Posted By: benchman Re: Im a different man today - 04/22/21

Theyd hang Thomas Sowell, Candace Owens, Larry Elder and any other uncle Tom that trys to take away their "power" right now.

They forced us to take sides. I took mine.

You aren't all alone in that regard.
Posted By: 284LUVR Re: Im a different man today - 04/22/21
Originally Posted by 284LUVR

Not the time to try to be funny Denny.

Apologies sent.
I’d look closely before casting such a broad net. The black folks I know treat me no differently than they ever have. Much of this hoopla has been generated by the media and leftist politicians. Every black person doesn’t go along with it. If you look at protest/riot footage, you’ll see at least as many whites in the crowd as blacks. To say this is a black problem is awfully simplistic.

Don’t take the bait!!!
Originally Posted by gregintenn
I’d look closely before casting such a broad net. The black folks I know treat me no differently than they ever have. Much of this hoopla has been generated by the media and leftist politicians. Every black person doesn’t go along with it. If you look at protest/riot footage, you’ll see at least as many whites in the crowd as blacks. To say this is a black problem is awfully simplistic.

Don’t take the bait!!!

Wait a minute. Dont give me that horseshit! Not every black person goes with it, right. A schit ton standing back not saying a damn thing! They are complicit and you know damn well the "good" ones will turn in a fuggin heartbeat!

I see this schit every day. Black man talks nice to ya...2 minutes later his black friend rolls up and your dogshit. Fuhck every damn one of em! The "good" ones better get their schit together and get THEIR house in order or theyre gonna get what theyre asking for.
Posted By: gemby58 Re: Im a different man today - 04/22/21

I'm with you

Don’t take the bait!!!

Wait a minute. Dont give me that horseshit! Not every black person goes with it, right. A schit ton standing back not saying a damn thing! They are complicit and you know damn well the "good" ones will turn in a fuggin heartbeat!

I see this schit every day. Black man talks nice to ya...2 minutes later his black friend rolls up and your dogshit. Fuhck every damn one of em! The "good" ones better get their schit together and get THEIR house in order or theyre gonna get what theyre asking for.

Excuse me. I didn’t realize you already took the bait. Carry on!

Don’t take the bait!!!

Excuse me. I didn’t realize you already took the bait. Carry on!

I didnt take schit, didnt ask for schit. Theyre started poking you in the chest a long time ago, not theyre pounding on your chest. Enough is enough! You wanna bow down at their feet so be it. I wont.
You have the correct mindset, you are only mistaken about who your enemy is.
Posted By: RJL53 Re: Im a different man today - 04/22/21

For clarity, just who exactly is the enemy?
I hear you pahik.

I've often described myself as an "equal opportunity racist", meant to be a thought provoking phrase.

I don't care what your skin tone is. I have friends, colleagues, and family members with varied skin tones. I don't even notice or care what those tones are - they act like reasonable people, not animals.

My racism, if you want to label it as such, includes black trash, brown trash, white trash, or yellow trash. Take MS-13 as an example. I can't stand the sight of those monsters. But does that make me racist, just because the vast majority of MS-13 members have brown skin tones? Nope.

Same with Asian Boyz, Crips/Bloods, skinheads, etc. It's not about their color, it's their actions that make me dislike them.

But it's becoming increasingly hard these days to maintain that line of thought, when certain ethnic groups think they can get away with whatever they want. It is staining my viewpoint.

Sounds like I'm not alone.
Originally Posted by RJL53

Liberals.
Posted By: slobob63 Re: Im a different man today - 04/22/21
it is becoming impossible to not be more racist in this society,not fair at all to the good blacks and other minorities.but the far left promotes it all and are a true cancer.never thought i would allow myself to truly hate to this degree.
Posted By: deflave Re: Im a different man today - 04/22/21

Did you type this after shadowboxing for 20 minutes?
Posted By: RickyD Re: Im a different man today - 04/22/21

There are fewer right wing radicals today than at any time in history. Those, as a group, are not as radical, or as right wing as they used to be.

MLK campaigned for opportunity for the black community. Well they got their opportunity, to the point of nationwide favoritism in hiring practices, student aid, and college admissions. As a whole, much of the black community has squandered that opportunity. Then they ostracized those that have not.

Well said.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Having been on active duty I have white, black, and Hispanic friends, all good people. I have never considered myself a racist, but they're pushing a lot of people like me into their self fulfilling prophesy. If there isn't a real crisis the Democrats can exploit for their power and control, they will certainly fabricate one to exploit. And that's what we are seeing.

Reminds me of an old saying.

"Won't be any shyt if you don't start any".

Liberals.

Exactly who the enemy is.

And most of them are white.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Liberals.

Truth. In reality, they started all this schit.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Liberals.

That’s what I’m trying to say. Sure, there are some black folks who’ve been used as useful idiots, but the vast majority of them have no hand in creating or perpetrating this vile crap we see today.

I understand pahck’s anger. It is justified. I just believe it is misdirected. It isn’t his fault, it is just part of theor plan to further divide Americans.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Im a different man today - 04/22/21

Liberals.

That’s what I’m trying to say. Sure, there are some black folks who’ve been used as useful idiots, but the vast majority of them have no hand in creating or perpetrating this vile crap we see today.

Oh, but they are gladly doing their puppetmasters bidding in pushing the envelope to the limit now, though.

Stupid bites the hand that feeds them.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Liberals.

Oh, but they are gladly doing their puppetmasters bidding in pushing the envelope to the limit now, though.

Stupid bites the hand that feeds them.

Some are, but most aren’t.
Divide and conquer is a time proven technique.

It is a shame that the Left has so many willing and eager useful idiots to carry their torch.
Originally Posted by RickyD

Well said.

MLK would be chastised as an Uncle Tom today.
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
Divide and conquer is a time proven technique.

It is a shame that the Left has so many willing and eager useful idiots to carry their torch.

Succinct!
Posted By: CCCC Re: Im a different man today - 04/22/21
They have created and pushed, and pushed, and pushed this false dichotomy for purely selfish and evil purposes - and that evil is going to reach back and bite them - hard. They will be more than surprised by the numbers of "ethnic minority" folks - your friends and mine - who will help bury this false and nasty racial division crap. Let Freedom Ring.
Posted By: Hastings Re: Im a different man today - 04/22/21
I have Black friends and I notice if nothing else a cooling in their friendliness toward me. And there is a general hostility evolving between the races that wasn't there a few years ago. I notice no change in the Hispanics I know and interact with.
Posted By: OMCHamlin Re: Im a different man today - 04/22/21
I pretty much HATE every non-right wing, white, straight, conservative male in America The WORLD! A slow, horrid death to every last one of them, after they've seen every last one of every last person, place or thing they've ever loved destroyed before their very eyes...

There, that about truly sums it up.
Posted By: OMCHamlin Re: Im a different man today - 04/22/21
Originally Posted by Hastings
I have Black friends and I notice if nothing else a cooling in their friendliness toward me. And there is a general hostility evolving between the races that wasn't there a few years ago. I notice no change in the Hispanics I know and interact with.

Fool, YOU don't have "Black Friends" (and you never did!)
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin

Fool, YOU don't have "Black Friends" (and you never did!)

I do and have had for years. They all have one thing in common...employment.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Im a different man today - 04/22/21
obama the illegal gay muslim caused it.

I'm kind of interested to see how the interactions change between blacks and Hispanics. The Hispanics I know pretty much hate black people and I'm wondering how much more resentful they will become as the black community demands to be the center of attention and demands front of the line special treatment.
Posted By: CCCC Re: Im a different man today - 04/22/21
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
I'm kind of interested to see how the interactions change between blacks and Hispanics. The Hispanics I know pretty much hate black people and I'm wondering how much more resentful they will become as the black community demands to be the center of attention and demands front of the line special treatment.
I don't know much regarding the claim about Hispanics hating Blacks, but that business about "the black community demands to be the center of attention and demands front of the line (for) special treatment" is not going to happen in this area and figure it will not occur in areas where the Black population is not dominant. Now, where they have a strong hand in numbers and political connections (think Maxine territories) you may well see that. Is it coming to a place near you?
Posted By: 673 Re: Im a different man today - 04/22/21

I concur.
Well it looks like the radical left wing activists and media accomplished their goal. Tribalism at its worst.
Posted By: shootem Re: Im a different man today - 04/22/21
[quote=mtnsnake]obama the illegal gay muslim caused it.[/

I pray for God to take him, judge him , and place him in hell. Then rain down destruction on those attending celebration me of his demonic attack on the US.
Posted By: shootem Re: Im a different man today - 04/22/21
And I was wrong for 40 years. Even during my adolescence I tended to believe environmental influences produced the differences exhibited by Negroes. Then after entering professional life I met and worked with the exceptions to what Negroism really is. Today I have been educated. Africa and Africans have not changed in eons. Look at their homeland. Look at their parallel development. Look at their recent genetic links. They are different from other races. I see no logical argument against this obvious truth. Exceptions, yes. God bless them. Numbers willing to assimilate and work within the Western European/ US American way of life and life’s goals? Absolutely. A minority compared to those eager to follow Al Sharpton and his band of hatred? Absolutely. The American Negro has turned into a sub-race of gimme. I see no hope of commonality in goals of life or the hope of co-existence. It has come too far. The white socialist/globalists/new world order will have it no other way. War will be forced. Mark it. The question is, will our troops adhere to their oath to the Constitution or follow Satan. Will our military be overwhelmed by a population of mercenaries or be the salvation of freedom?
Posted By: CCCC Re: Im a different man today - 04/23/21
Originally Posted by shootem
And I was wrong for 40 years. Even during my adolescence I tended to believe environmental influences produced the differences exhibited by Negroes. Then after entering professional life I met and worked with the exceptions to what Negroism really is. Today I have been educated. Africa and Africans have not changed in eons. Look at their homeland. Look at their parallel development. Look at their recent genetic links. They are different from other races. I see no logical argument against this obvious truth. Exceptions, yes. God bless them. Numbers willing to assimilate and work within the Western European/ US American way of life and life’s goals? Absolutely. A minority compared to those eager to follow Al Sharpton and his band of hatred? Absolutely. The American Negro has turned into a sub-race of gimme. I see no hope of commonality in goals of life or the hope of co-existence. It has come too far. The white socialist/globalists/new world order will have it no other way. War will be forced. Mark it. The question is, will our troops adhere to their oath to the Constitution or follow Satan. Will our military be overwhelmed by a population of mercenaries or be the salvation of freedom?
Whether or not an individual agrees with this, it is very keen and is NOT racist.
Originally Posted by shootem

Spot on. The only good things ever to happen in Africa have been the result of European influence. Prove me wrong.

Here at home, nowhere is the old saw, “Familiarity breeds contempt” more applicable than when applied to the negro. All my life, I have watched, even in my own family, people who called me a racist and told me how wrong I was, suddenly become more ardently “racist” than I, after a stint of exposure to the negro and their culture. I learned to despise them by having them attempt to steal from me and also shoot at me, all while I was building new housing and schools in their neighborhoods. I have worked in White neighborhoods, Asian neighborhoods, Mexican neighborhoods, and Italian neighborhoods. Even Bosnian neighborhoods. Only people who ever tried to steal from me or shot at me were negroes. Most of the major cities in this nation have a part of town where whites are not safe, even in the daytime. The residents of the vast majority of those areas are negroes. There are large swaths of major cities devoid of grocery stores and department or auto parts stores. They used to have these, but they all left because theft made it unprofitable to serve these areas. Such places are invariably inhabited by negroes. Yeah, they are just like us. Tell me another.

I have had one good friend who was black. He invited me to his bar. I did not go because of where it was and I did not wish to bring trouble to his business. I invited him to my house for a barbecue. He would not come because it was out in the country and he was afraid he would get lost and be at risk. This was a man who, at 52, ran marathons, had served in the 82nd Airborne, and had my back while I retrieved stolen property in one of the darkest and worst neighborhoods in St. Louis. But he was afraid to come to my house, and I knew better than to go to his bar. This was 20 years ago. Things have not gotten better in those two decades.

War is coming, some of it will be based on race, and whether or not you agree with that will matter not. The fact is, you are safer in the times ahead if you live among people who look like you, live like you and think like you. Being a minority in your community will not be a positive in the years ahead. I am white and a tradesman and farmer, so I live in a place that is heavily populated by whites who are also mostly tradesmen and farmers. I moved here several years back, set to work exhibiting my value to the community, and now I am well regarded and well known here. Were I some other type or race of person, I would have followed the same process, just in a different community of people like myself. These things will matter in the future, and those who ignore reality will pay for their hubris.
Posted By: MarkWV Re: Im a different man today - 04/23/21
OP...you are not wrong.
© 24hourcampfire