Home
Posted By: ltppowell Arizona Democrats Sue - 04/23/21
https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/a...&month=04&date=22&id=1018697
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Arizona Democrats Sue - 04/23/21
The Left is pure evil.

I hope they get everything they have coming to them.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Arizona Democrats Sue - 04/23/21
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
The Left is pure evil.

That is kind of rude, why would you wish that much ill on them.

Honestly, I would have stopped at cancer of the arsehole or something of that ilk.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Arizona Democrats Sue - 04/23/21
Come on guys, the election was fair..........
Originally Posted by JSTUART
The Left is pure evil.

You have no idea the ill will I wish on them. There ain't enough internet to describe it.
I also don't hate them, that would be a waste of focus. wink
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Come on guys, the election was fair...ly obviously a stitch-up........
Posted By: MAC Re: Arizona Democrats Sue - 04/23/21
They know once the light is shined on the fraud in one state it will do it in the others and the entire charade will be up. Hence the lawsuit. If they really believe the election was 100% legit they would be saying "bring it on." They aren't and that is telling to anybody with 2 functioning brain cells.
Originally Posted by MAC
They know once the light is shined on the fraud in one state it will do it in the others and the entire charade will be up. Hence the lawsuit. If they really believe the election was 100% legit they would be saying "bring it on." They aren't and that is telling to anybody with 2 functioning brain cells.

The light has been shined on them since before the election.

Who's gonna do anything about it?
Posted By: keith_dunlap Re: Arizona Democrats Sue - 04/23/21
The sole reason for this lawsuit and injunctions is to protect the sanctity of the ballots and more importantly to preserve voters’ privacy from a sham audit that has been corrupted by agitators and conspiracy theorists,"

Yeah, right!
Posted By: AML Re: Arizona Democrats Sue - 04/23/21
The bastards know what they did. It shows in their own actions.
Posted By: RJY66 Re: Arizona Democrats Sue - 04/23/21
They know they did it in Georgia too. More fraudulent votes here than Biden's margin of "victory". Way more.
Originally Posted by RJY66
They know they did it in Georgia too. More fraudulent votes here than Biden's margin of "victory". Way more.

They cheated in every state.

It's just a matter of how much. Some key states were worse and more blatant.

There's no doubt that Trump won not only the electoral vote, but the popular vote as well. By a large margin.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Arizona Democrats Sue - 04/23/21
When the whole Russia collusion mess first came to the surface, I supported an investigation. I believe all Americans should have absolute confidence that our election process is fair. Our vote is our voice, and it should be protected. By the same token, I think we owe it to Arizona voters to give them the audits/investigations they want. What do we stand to lose?

I should add that when it became painfully obvious what was going on with the Russia collusion farce I no longer supported it.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
When the whole Russia collusion mess first came to the surface, I supported an investigation. I believe all Americans should have absolute confidence that our election process is fair. Our vote is our voice, and it should be protected. By the same token, I think we owe it to Arizona voters to give them the audits/investigations they want. What do we stand to lose?

I should add that when it became painfully obvious what was going on with the Russia collusion farce I no longer supported it.

Ah...I just thought you were a lefty turd.
I believe all Americans should have absolute confidence that our election process is fair. Our vote is our voice, and it should be protected.

Until something drastic changes, you will never see that again.

The most important election of our lifetime was stolen... And we did nothing.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Arizona Democrats Sue - 04/23/21

This forum is full of people who fall short on critical thinking.

This forum is full of people who fall short on critical thinking.

Quite true, I get very critical each time I peruse the crap you come up with.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Arizona Democrats Sue - 04/23/21

All the evidence in the world is useless, without action.
Posted By: 45_100 Re: Arizona Democrats Sue - 04/23/21
Originally Posted by MAC

Exactly. The level of resistance to this audit is an indication of how fraudulent the process was.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Arizona Democrats Sue - 04/23/21
Originally Posted by MAC

Maybe, but the corruption runs deep,very deep.

If this is the scam that I think it is, then when this fake audit shows no fraud, then the “no evidence of fraud” outcome will The Narrative of the year and those that continue to speak out about fraud will be crucified.

They took down a sitting President of the United States with all this planning, deceit and corruption, “They” sure as hell aren’t going to let one little county undo that.

No if this audit continues, it will so no evidence of fraud, it has too.
[img]https://imageshack.com/i/pnGirrhqj[/img]
Posted By: ltppowell Re: Arizona Democrats Sue - 04/23/21

There's no doubt that Trump won not only the electoral vote, but the popular vote as well. By a large margin.

Yes they did. They always do, but the machines made the difference.
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: Arizona Democrats Sue - 04/23/21
You knew this would happen. Dems are as predictable as flies on a turd.
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Arizona Democrats Sue - 04/23/21
The silver lining is that now they have to swear (perjure themselves) to fraud during discovery. I want those lies down in court transcript.
Posted By: rte Re: Arizona Democrats Sue - 04/23/21
Maricopa County board of supervisors.

[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Arizona Democrats Sue - 04/23/21
Remove all traitors from the government.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Arizona Democrats Sue - 04/23/21
Originally Posted by MAC

The light has been shined on them since before the election.

Who's gonna do anything about it?

I'll read the rest of the thread - although nothing more really needs to be said ,, Right on Barry ! ! !
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Arizona Democrats Sue - 04/23/21

Well, we are proud of you. smirk whistle
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Arizona Democrats Sue - 04/23/21
Originally Posted by MAC

BING-mutha Fugkin -O!
Posted By: ctsmith Re: Arizona Democrats Sue - 04/23/21
What is the status of this suit? I can't find any live updates. Watching the live videos it appears as if everything is in a holding pattern.
Posted By: GRIZZ Re: Arizona Democrats Sue - 04/23/21
Hopefully the audit will go forward...
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Remove all traitors from the government.

How?
Originally Posted by GRIZZ

For sure it will. Flynn said 6 weeks ago, "Whats fixing to happen is its going back to the people....."

Discernment filters our the crybabies and fake news.
Posted By: RickyD Re: Arizona Democrats Sue - 04/23/21
The Left is pure evil.

They won't get it if we don't take it. I'm for giving to them generously!
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Arizona Democrats Sue - 04/23/21

Going on right now:

https://azaudit.org/
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Going on right now:

https://azaudit.org/

Right on brother.

Here's another article concerning the same issue.

https://www.oann.com/ceo-of-cyber-n...s-conference-on-ballot-audit-in-phoenix/

And another one.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...trumps-campaign-attorney-boris-epshteyn/
Posted By: kingfisher Re: Arizona Democrats Sue - 04/23/21
I get sick of these fake audits. The whole thing is a sham. Sure the vote count shows Biden won, but who is proving that the votes are fraudulent? That is where they cheated. They vote dumped in the middle of the night or corrupted the software.
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Arizona Democrats Sue - 04/23/21
Rope.
Originally Posted by kingfisher
I get sick of these fake audits. The whole thing is a sham. Sure the vote count shows Biden won, but who is proving that the votes are fraudulent? That is where they cheated. They vote dumped in the middle of the night or corrupted the software.

Rong. There is a reason the Az Gov has tried fighting this tooth and nail and the Az Board of Elections and the Ds. T
Tere is a reason the DNC is sending Antifa and blm to riot and threaten and/or physically attack the civilians who are going to be doing the counting.
There is a reason social media is shutting down internet serches for ballot counters.
There is a reason the Az Gov has sent the National Guard to the border now to withdraw protection from the ballot counters.
There is a reason Hillarys personal lowyer Elias (He lie ass) is filing motions to stop this.
There is a reason the Deep State Bolshevik law firm who tried prosecuting Trump and other enemies of the cabal, Perkins- Coey sent over 70 top class traitor commie lowyers to fight this.

The scum is sweating bullets on this because Trump (or was it Q - no difference) didnt lie, the patriots have it all.

Now see if you can connect the dots.
Posted By: T_Inman Re: Arizona Democrats Sue - 04/23/21
Originally Posted by rte
Maricopa County board of supervisors.

[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]

Dude Bill Fu*cking Gates is now Maricopa County board of supervisors?!?!?

He's no longer doing publicity stunts or working with Microsoft?

That's AWESOME!
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Arizona Democrats Sue - 04/23/21
The Left is pure evil.

You have no idea the ill will I wish on them. There ain't enough internet to describe it.
I also don't hate them, that would be a waste of focus. wink

I just wish they'd FOAD. That would end my ill will. smile
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Arizona Democrats Sue - 04/23/21
Originally Posted by ltppowell

If we don't make them get rid of those machines, We can expect more of the same and lots of it.
The suckers are shaking like dogs shietting peach seeds.

As i said,

There is a reason the Az Gov has tried fighting this tooth and nail and the Az Board of Elections and the Ds. T
Tere is a reason the DNC is sending Antifa and blm to riot and threaten and/or physically attack the civilians who are going to be doing the counting.
There is a reason social media is shutting down internet serches for ballot counters.
There is a reason the Az Gov has sent the National Guard to the border now to withdraw protection from the ballot counters.
There is a reason Hillarys personal lowyer Elias (He lie ass) is filing motions to stop this.
There is a reason the Deep State Bolshevik law firm who tried prosecuting Trump and other enemies of the cabal, Perkins- Coey sent over 70 top class traitor commie lowyers to fight this.

The scum is sweating bullets on this because Trump (or was it Q - no difference) didnt lie, the patriots have it all.

What did Trump say? Something big is coming and nobody knows.

NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by ltppowell

If we don't make them get rid of those machines, We can expect more of the same and lots of it.

Like Mike Lindell said, fake news. Dominion isnt suing him, but hes darn sure suing them.

Elections 2020+ are clean. It's a done deal.

What did Trump just tell the folks at the Mara Lago meeting with Pompeo. He said the most asked question is if '22 and '24 elections will be stolen. He replied, iirc, , "100% WE wont allow it.".

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
© 24hourcampfire