Home
Posted By: High_Noon Membership Poll - 04/27/21
How many 'fire members carry around a spare bag of clothes in case you schidt yourself?

Personally, I'm not there... Yet.
Posted By: funshooter Re: Membership Poll - 04/27/21
When I was a lot younger the Testing Labs that I worked for would send me on long drives to get to work some time 5 or 6 hours 1 way. I call them Marathon runs.
One time i got to one of these projects about 2 hours early and there was absolutely no one around pitch black out so I could not see anything.
Well I could not find a spot fast enough and I had to wear my cloths all day and all the way home.
This was 25+ years ago.
I had another Marathon run and was driving North West of Los Angeles about 4am or so. Stopped at a Gas station and they would not let me use their bathroom.
So I squatted right down in the planter next to their front door before I crapped my pants.

After the 1st incident I have ALWAYS carried an extra change of cloths and my own Toilet Paper.
I have been on projects where they have had no TP in the out houses and I walk over to my vehicle and grab my own.

I will be 60 in less than a month. And experience has thought be to be prepared and I am not embarrassed or ashamed of myself for carrying extra cloths.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Membership Poll - 04/28/21
A roll of paper towels is much easier to pack around laugh
Posted By: CRJ1960 Re: Membership Poll - 04/28/21
Whataburger napkins in the glovebox!
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Membership Poll - 04/28/21
I got those personal towelettes.

Soothing!
Posted By: AKCHOPPER Re: Membership Poll - 04/28/21
[bleep] my pants on a golf course once....I was 45 or so. LOL
Posted By: hanco Re: Membership Poll - 04/28/21
Nope. Not yet, but I have cshit my pants 3 times in my adult life.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Membership Poll - 04/28/21
The Crap-Your-Duds Club?

Meets at Arby’s on the 3rd Wednesday, for Bible study.
Posted By: SandBilly Re: Membership Poll - 04/28/21
I posted a thread about that once, Bristoe got so mad it turned into a pissing match for several pages. Touchy subject I guess. Lol
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Membership Poll - 04/28/21
Originally Posted by SandBilly
I posted a thread about that once, Bristoe got so mad it turned into a pissing match for several pages. Touchy subject I guess. Lol

I recall that.

Some funny stuff and scchitt slinging came out of that one if it’s the one I’m thinking of.
Posted By: rong Re: Membership Poll - 04/28/21
Something to the old saying,"you can't trust a sneeze after 50"
Posted By: antelope_sniper Re: Membership Poll - 04/28/21
Originally Posted by High_Noon
How many 'fire members carry around a spare bag of clothes in case you schidt yourself?

You really need to get out to the range more.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Membership Poll - 04/28/21
][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: scrooster Re: Membership Poll - 04/28/21
Baby wipes ... Equate brand, shea butter. Large pack. I never leave home without'em.

I have this perfect ad campaign for Baby wipes ...

"Baby wipes, they're not just for babies' butts anymore ... "

"Boomer wipes ... because life is one big circle."

"Baby wipes .... keep diggin' there's always more."
Posted By: DMc Re: Membership Poll - 04/28/21
Not there yet but hilariously watched Nadler walked the walk....

Only thing that could have made it better was a camera zooming in on his pant cuff.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Membership Poll - 04/28/21
No but I jerked my jeans off fast one day when acetone got splashed all over on them
Posted By: MPat70 Re: Membership Poll - 04/28/21
Under a 2 story house replacing rotted floor joist and leveling. The crawl space was about 20" off the ground. Drinking heavily the night before and with the morning coffee, right when I got about 20' under the house, doing the low crawl, that's when the alcohol shîts hit me. There was no getting out from under the house in time. 75 miles from home. I had to work the entire day in those pants. From then own I always carry a change of clothes in the work truck....... I was 39 yrs old.
Posted By: MPat70 Re: Membership Poll - 04/28/21
Originally Posted by SCRooster
Baby wipes ... Equate brand, shea butter. Large pack. I never leave home without'em.

I have this perfect ad campaign for Baby wipes ...

"Baby wipes, they're not just for babies' butts anymore ... "

"Boomer wipes ... because life is one big circle."

"Baby wipes .... keep diggin' there's always more."

+1
Posted By: High_Noon Re: Membership Poll - 04/28/21
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Agreed. Maybe I should take a spare bag of clothes. You know, just in case.
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: Membership Poll - 04/28/21
Dude Wipes.

Get em at the Walmart’s.

Bigger than baby wipes.
Posted By: SandBilly Re: Membership Poll - 04/28/21
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Dude Wipes.

Get em at the Walmart’s.

Bigger than baby wipes.

And your finger doesn’t bust through..lol
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Membership Poll - 04/28/21
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Membership Poll - 04/28/21
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Membership Poll - 04/28/21
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
A roll of paper towels is much easier to pack around laugh

Mexican food?
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Membership Poll - 04/28/21
Originally Posted by slumlord
][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

LMAO
Posted By: kingston Re: Membership Poll - 04/28/21
Paul, when you get off your bicycle, you better be raising your hand.
Posted By: SCgman1 Re: Membership Poll - 04/28/21
Underwear......a pair of sox......that's at least 2 shart attacks before busting out back up clothing.....
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Membership Poll - 04/28/21
Was in my 20's in my longhauling days.
Eating restaurant/gas station/wherever all the time.
Living in a truck, never in the same place two days in a row.

Any idea how hard it can be to find a place to take a Dookie
driving an 80' long rig?

Interstate ain't bad. Hit the shoulder.
Perch like a bird on the frame rails between cab and trailer.
Mechanics prefer you to miss the driveline and diff.

Back roads are a bitch.
I had to park right on a rural highway in South Georgia one evening.
Had got to the point it was gonna happen. Goosebumps/cold sweats.
Only choice I had was where.
Looked in the mirror and there was a coiled up pile a steamin".
Waving a white flag of surrender.
Right in the middle of the lane!

Of course I had a change.
Had clothes for the week.
Posted By: Torqued Re: Membership Poll - 04/28/21
I do carry a change of clothes,but not for fear of schitting my bibs. In case I get wet at work. Did have to stop for fresh underwear on my way to work one time. Farted and squeaked out just a little bit of party mud.
Posted By: mirage243 Re: Membership Poll - 04/28/21
You ain't lived till you've sheit on the side of I-75 ten miles south of downtown Atlanta during rush hour traffic. I had the option of going to the other side of the truck, but my brain don't work that way, I'm a little twisted.
Posted By: AKCHOPPER Re: Membership Poll - 04/28/21
The Crap-Your-Duds Club?

OMG LOL
Posted By: kingston Re: Membership Poll - 04/28/21
Originally Posted by mirage243
You ain't lived till you've sheit on the side of I-75 ten miles south of downtown Atlanta during rush hour traffic. I had the option of going to the other side of the truck, but my brain don't work that way, I'm a little twisted.

This is what separates us from Mexicans.
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by mirage243

This is what separates us from Mexicans.

Lol
Posted By: jnyork Re: Membership Poll - 04/28/21
During my 2-month battle with the covid, I had the shizzling fits several times, pure liquid, totally uncontrollable and with no warning whatsoever. Lost track of how many pairs of shorts I threw away.
Originally Posted by jnyork
During my 2-month battle with the covid, I had the shizzling fits several times, pure liquid, totally uncontrollable and with no warning whatsoever. Lost track of how many pairs of shorts I threw away.

Phizer or J&J ?
Posted By: AZmark Re: Membership Poll - 04/28/21
Last time I remember shtting my pants was about 44 yrs ago. I was up a tree about 15' off the ground and the branch I was standing on broke. Crapped my pants when I landed flat on my back.....not to mention the badly bruised spine.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Membership Poll - 04/28/21
The Crap-Your-Duds Club?

Sounds like the Jeebus can save a soul but not a set of duds?
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Membership Poll - 04/28/21
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Agreed. Maybe I should take a spare bag of clothes. You know, just in case.

Had a range I belonged to with no "facilities" unless the trap shooters were going. I tend to go on weekdays when no one else is around.

Started putting a Homer bucket in the truck after I had to leave a pile in a cat hole in the grass on the side of a shooting house.

having worked around water for a good part of my career, in some mighty cold places, I always kept a spare set of clothes nearby. One place, a guy who'd worked there nearly 30 years said he hadn't slipped and gone swimming yet. A month or so later he ate those words.

Newbies would get the advice from me to have a set in the locker or in their car. They'd look at me like I was an old dumfuk. Then they'd go in sometime soon. Even just one leg overboard to the thigh can be a mighty shocking experience when it's 35F outside. Or, when the waders you're in spring a leak.

Always a roll of TP in each vehicle, or paper towels, or the aforementioned restaurant napkins. And a tee shirt tail serves well enough when necessary.
Posted By: robertham1 Re: Membership Poll - 04/28/21
https://youtu.be/4Qv25_DFR2k
Posted By: ElmerKeith Re: Membership Poll - 04/28/21
Beeing a commuter by train I carry a spare bag with underwear just in case the railwayline may be closed due to some damage to the power line or because some dumbnut pulled the life plug or the railway men and women are on strike again. So I can stay in a hotel or with co-workers and have some clean underwear. It was never needed but in one case it happened exactly what the starter of the thread asked. It wasn't to bad, just something like the above mentioned "sneeze over 50".
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Membership Poll - 04/28/21

Started putting a Homer bucket in the truck after I had to leave a pile in a cat hole in the grass on the side of a shooting house.
well enough when necessary. [/quote]

Not sure what a Homer bucket is.
But if it's just a bucket, keep a trash bag to line it.
Old trucker tip.
When I got out of cabovers and got a conventional,
I bought a good heavy scrub bucket to keep between the seats.
Threw a bunch of bags on the bottom and put one in it like a trash can.

Had to use it one day near Norfolk.
Wife was driving, had to go, nowhere to go.

Pull the trash,
new bag,
pop a squat, (shoulder to shoulder with her while...)
Get done, tie schitz bag shut,
drop it out the right side window.

Yep, littered.
Sure didn't want to carry that bag of crap around.
Posted By: Hancock27 Re: Membership Poll - 04/28/21
Spare clothes in case of breakdown (either mechanical or sicietal), hat, gloves.
Not for bowel movement (although it could serve there) but in case my other clothes are filthy, greasy, sweaty, etc...)
IF I broke down on the highway or a MASSIVE traffic jam, and I ended up overnighting somewhere, I have the AWOL bag.
Posted By: HoosierHawk Re: Membership Poll - 04/28/21
I used to fly a lot for work, and always took an Imodium the morning of a flight.

The only Hell I can think of worse than dealing with diarrhea on a two hour flight is not dealing with it and schittzing myself on the flight.

Saw an old lady schitt herself on a flight once. Thought she was going to die from embarrassment, the way her adult daughter fussed over her and felt compelled to let everyone on the flight know about it.
Posted By: Borchardt Re: Membership Poll - 04/28/21
Panic is wearing chest waders in 5 feet of cold water a hundred yards from dry ground.
Posted By: BeanMan Re: Membership Poll - 04/28/21
Not since High School when I had a serious case of Giardia.
© 24hourcampfire