Home
Posted By: steve4102 Whitmer Blackmails Citizens - 05/01/21
Says she will keep all the mandates in place if ya don’t get the shot.

Oh, this is going to cause a lot of tension between friends, family, coworker, etc. It is going to cause more division than ever.

My guess is this is just the beginning as more and more states will follow.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...the-shot-ill-keep-the-mandates-in-place/
I believe division is their goal at this point.
This type of thing has been her standard MO for over a year. Just like with her unlawful mask mandates, she's using peer pressure as a tool to force her will upon her subjects.

She's an evil bitsch and a classic example of why most women don't make good leaders.
Posted By: HawkI Re: Whitmer Blackmails Citizens - 05/01/21
Classic example of a tyrant...
Originally Posted by tylerw02

One of the main tenets of Communism, right outta the play book.
Posted By: kroo88 Re: Whitmer Blackmails Citizens - 05/01/21
Originally Posted by bruinruin
This type of thing has been her standard MO for over a year. Just like with her unlawful mask mandates, she's using peer pressure as a tool to force her will upon her subjects.

She's an evil bitsch and a classic example of why most women don't make good leaders.

Sure looks like a guy to me.

The bright red lipstick (every day) doesn’t make him a woman.
Stretchin' Gretchen.
Posted By: Dess Re: Whitmer Blackmails Citizens - 05/01/21
It's the classic tactic "I can't make you do anything, but I can make you wish you had."
That’s our gal!

Still would have like to know what would have happen if the guys had actually were able to kidnap her.
. Be interesting to see if the Michigan electorate.
Reject democommie rule for at least a couple of terms going forward....
dave
There is much more of this coming.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Oh, this is going to cause a lot of tension between friends, family, coworker, etc. It is going to cause more division than ever.

It's an old school teacher's technique.
Originally Posted by dave7mm
dave

Did you forget that MI is one of the states that got caught cheating in the 2020 election.

Or is that all gone now and the voice of WeThe People is back at the ballot box.
https://www.wtae.com/article/pittsburgh-penguins-vaccinated-sections-ppg-paints-arena/36278076#

Segregation and discrimination
Posted By: IA_fog Re: Whitmer Blackmails Citizens - 05/01/21

Wrong seems to me our great governor Kim and SD governor Kristi have done aFINE JOB
Posted By: viking Re: Whitmer Blackmails Citizens - 05/01/21
He said most, not all.
Posted By: szihn Re: Whitmer Blackmails Citizens - 05/01/21
If they pay the state taxes they are IN FACT approving of her actions. Those that object just do so to keep from admitting their responsibility and they want "someone" (else) to fix things for them.
What Whitmer says is worthless but what she does shows the truth. Same with every tax payer!

The first 3 words of our Constitution are We the People" and that is who is actually in charge, not from voting (Obviously) but from paying taxes.
Originally Posted by viking
He said most, not all.

The guy is from Iowa. I wouldn't expect too much reading comprehension.
Bitch isn't gonna let this state go. Her numbers are dropping and she needs to start working on her so called re-election victory. She does have dominion and wayne county in her pocket.

She's just narcissistic enough to think that if she passes the blame for tyranny onto the people and MDHHS that people will believe her. She knows 70%isnt attainable.
This whole freakin “pandemic” has been orchestrated from the beginning to manipulate the population. How in the world does this surprise you?
Even the local news still reports numbers of cases and numbers of deaths by county EVERY DAMN NIGHT.
The sheep need to wake up! This is Jonestown with a needle.
7mm
They see how it's working also. If employers don't comply they send in OSHA, etc.

We have the local news on in the break room at work. When the state map comes on showing cases, etc the jokes start flying and the liberal sheep become real quiet.

We all know this is how they are gonna go after the 2A also
Posted By: KenMi Re: Whitmer Blackmails Citizens - 05/01/21
Look at all the caveats built in to step 4. "Unless the hospitals become overwhelmed". In the last 12 months they were never overwhelmed. The bitch built 2 temp hospitals to suck funding. Those were never used, then closed. Yet, that was the excuse every time for her mangina mandates. The nursing homes were overwhelmed by that tyrant infecting the vulnerable to drive up death numbers. Surprised she didnt build covid extermination centers.

Then it says or a vaccine resistant variant. Every fooking variant is vaccine resistant, cause the vaccines don't do $hit to control spreading or transmission.
Originally Posted by szihn
If they pay the state taxes they are IN FACT approving of her actions. Those that object just do so to keep from admitting their responsibility and they want "someone" (else) to fix things for them.
What Whitmer says is worthless but what she does shows the truth. Same with every tax payer!

The first 3 words of our Constitution are We the People" and that is who is actually in charge, not from voting (Obviously) but from paying taxes.

How does one go about not paying state taxes when it is automatically withheld by the employer and ultimately that employer sends the money to the state?
Do you think employees can demand that their employer not withhold state taxes and their employer will oblige?

What about state sales tax, can a shopper tell the clerk behind the counter that they are not going to pay the sales tax and the clerk too will oblige?

What about state property taxes, can a property owner with a mortgage refuse to send enough funds to their escrow account to cover all taxes even state taxes? Will the mortgage company and bank simply understand they are protesting and oblige?

What about vehicle registration, can people just refuse to buy tabs for their cars and truck and when they get pulled over by the cops the officer will understand and say “have a nice day” and drive away.

How about when you pay for fuel, how do you separate out and refuse to pay the state tax on fuel? Does the clerk do that for you?
Posted By: Osky Re: Whitmer Blackmails Citizens - 05/01/21
I’m still stuck back where the government said “ just until we flatten the curve “.

Osky
Now children,

If you don't eat your meat , you can't have any pudding!

How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?
Posted By: erikj Re: Whitmer Blackmails Citizens - 05/01/21
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Now children,

If you don't eat your meat , you can't have any pudding!

How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

Nice one. Leave our kids alone.

The government should have required us to be vaccinated before we got our stimulus check(s).

dave

I have zero faith in the electorate of MI (& WI too). Some really f’d up libtards there. I guess it’s the ingrained union influence.
Look for more of this treatment from the corporate-Democrat arm.

.Gov came out against passports, but will push it through their corporate ties for plausible deniability.

Get your [bleep] in order.
Debt free.
Stockpile.
Pick where you live very carefully.

Time to divest of the system.
Originally Posted by GAGoober

dave

I have zero faith in the electorate of MI (& WI too). Some really f’d up libtards there. I guess it’s the ingrained union influence.

Yup, Union idiots are instrumental, like Blacks, in electing Democrats and MI has its share of both.

...but MI Democrats, like several other states, has election fraud down pat. Whitmer knows this, that’s why she has no fear of voter retaliation no matter how many she pisses off.
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
Bitch isn't gonna let this state go. Her numbers are dropping and she needs to start working on her so called re-election victory. She does have dominion and wayne county in her pocket.

If the election were held today, she'd win re-election in a landslide because she is keeping the Sheeple safe & they love it & revel in it..

Masks & all the associated BS is not going away; she just assigned MIOSHA, which is as Communist an agency as there is, to drive more businesses under, all in the name of keeping us safe. But the Sheeple LOVE wearing the mask & being in their false world of security, safe from any virus.................Ol' Joe even says it our patriotic duty to wear the masks, nonetheless, with fully acknowledged, scientific proof that paper or cloth masks are 100% useless................& the charade goes on..

Whitler says cases (which really means positive tests, with an accuracy rate of less than 50%) are rising, but there are no hospitalizations, the fu^ckin' hospitals are EMPTY.

They will continue to ostracize any that are not vaccinated & eventually require proof of vaccination to do much of anything in public............................very, very soon. The pushback is but a small % of the Sheeple.

The EU is already requiring proof for anyone coming from the U.S. upon entering any EU country. How soon before it's required here to even fly domestically? What if states require it to enter a given state?

Going to get sporty here soon, I imagine.................throw in the almost certain coming summer renewal of urban violence across the country fueled by the rhetoric from DC.

MM
Posted By: las Re: Whitmer Blackmails Citizens - 05/01/21
I saw one of them sheeple the other day. Woman jogging down the side of the road, with a mask on. No other pedestrians, few vehicles ....
Commonplace..................this schitt ain't goin' away. Way too many people have security issues & the mask is a blanket.

Keep the serfs in serfdom, by fiat, by God.

MM
Yesterday had to bite the bullet and go into coopersville hardware to get buckwheat seed. Coopersville is generally pretty cool but it's becoming more woke with folks my age (late 40's) that cannot realize they are not in high school anymore.

I was actually surprised no one was wearing a mask. Maybe theirs hope.
[quote=dave7mm].
Did you forget that MI is one of the states that got caught cheating in the 2020 election.

Or is that all gone now and the voice of WeThe People is back at the ballot box.

HELL NO, we didn't forget. And we will NEVER forget...........
mad
It baffles me the lack of pushback and the number of people walking around happily with there fugging blue paper or designer cloth mask on.

I know of two businesses in my small town where the employees do not where mask. Virtually all of the customers even in those two stores continue to where mask.

Even with the msm campaign I never would have imagined so many people happy to strap one of those stupid azz mask over there face everywhere that they go including people that have already had it and or been vaccinated but worry now about catching a mutated form if they don’t put there worthless mask on.

Clown world
Originally Posted by HawkI

This! Too bad votes no longer count. She'd be a good one to send packing.

Bb
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Originally Posted by HawkI

This! Too bad votes no longer count. She'd be a good one to send packing.

Bb

Honestly I’m not sure that she’d even have to cheat to get re-elected. Voting today isn’t how our founders envisioned it. For that matter most of our electorate isn’t what our founders envisioned either. wHitler has enough of Southeast MI and other suburban areas, soccer moms and millennials convinced that the purpose of public office isn’t to safeguard freedom but to keep them safe by telling them what to do like mommy.

Literally very few voters have any idea that a politicians primary job is to safeguard liberty and the constitution. They vote for the candidate that seems “nice” and wants to give them things and keep them safe.
Originally Posted by Natty_Bumpo
[quote=dave7mm].

mad

I’ve seen your post on Michigan Sportsman generally in the bird dog forum. There’s a lot of good local hunting and fishing info on there but I get frustrated going on that site with the number of Democrats. It’s mind boggling to me that a site mostly set up for middle aged white guys interested in hunting and fishing has such a large minority of democrats/RINO’s
Wife and I just got home from the Blessing of the Jeeps in Mesick Michigan. At least a 1,000 or more people there, and I think I saw 4-5 people that were wearing masks! They played the national anthem, and most shut up and took off there hats for it! There still might be hope for America. At least out of the big cities.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
[quote=dave7mm].

mad

I’ve seen your post on Michigan Sportsman generally in the bird dog forum. There’s a lot of good local hunting and fishing info on there but I get frustrated going on that site with the number of Democrats. It’s mind boggling to me that a site mostly set up for middle aged white guys interested in hunting and fishing has such a large minority of democrats/RINO’s

That’s the reason I left that site. I get enough (too much) lefty bullschit from other sources, I won’t voluntarily subject myself to it.
Originally Posted by saddlering
Wife and I just got home from the Blessing of the Jeeps in Mesick Michigan. At least a 1,000 or more people there, and I think I saw 4-5 people that were wearing masks! They played the national anthem, and most shut up and took off there hats for it! There still might be hope for America. At least out of the big cities.

The problem in MI is that Whitler is using MIOSHA to put the hammer on ALL businesses to require all their employees to wear masks & that patrons have to wear them to come into the business.

And MIOSHA is about as hard core Communist as it gets..................& in one way or another, every single business is subject to MIOAHA regulation.

So, if they want to remain open, they will comply, which means that they will make you comply, with a few exceptions here & there.

Whitler's Tyranny

MM

Posted By: Riverc Re: Whitmer Blackmails Citizens - 05/02/21
[quote=Whiptail]
The government should have required us to be vaccinated before we got our stimulus check(s). [/quote

They can keep the damn money.Wouldn't have changed my mind about the vaccine.
Posted By: Riverc Re: Whitmer Blackmails Citizens - 05/02/21
It baffles me the lack of pushback and the number of people walking around happily with there fugging blue paper or designer cloth mask on.

I know of two businesses in my small town where the employees do not where mask. Virtually all of the customers even in those two stores continue to where mask.

Even with the msm campaign I never would have imagined so many people happy to strap one of those stupid azz mask over there face everywhere that they go including people that have already had it and or been vaccinated but worry now about catching a mutated form if they don’t put there worthless mask on.

Clown world

Yeah i hear you,Louisiana lifted the statewide mask mandate...Wife and i talked on our way to walmart.We thought we would see many people without mask.Well that wasn't what we saw,the majority were wearing diapers.Very few not wearing that's why it's not going away to many people being brainwashed and refusing to comply.
Posted By: efw Re: Whitmer Blackmails Citizens - 05/02/21
Had to take a pic of this awesome sign we saw while on a walk this evening cracked me up:

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

If she ran I can guarantee the people who occupy three counties on our east side would re-elect her... that is, they’d find the votes just like they did for Biden.
Posted By: efw Re: Whitmer Blackmails Citizens - 05/02/21
Originally Posted by IA_fog

Wrong seems to me our great governor Kim and SD governor Kristi have done aFINE JOB

No you’re wrong he said most and he is right.
Originally Posted by Riverc

Clown world

Yeah i hear you,Louisiana lifted the statewide mask mandate...Wife and i talked on our way to walmart.We thought we would see many people without mask.Well that wasn't what we saw,the majority were wearing diapers.Very few not wearing that's why it's not going away to many people being brainwashed and refusing to comply.

That’s sad. I would have thought that the deep south would be the last place with that many government controlled idiots.
Posted By: KenMi Re: Whitmer Blackmails Citizens - 05/02/21

How does one go about not paying state taxes when it is automatically withheld by the employer and ultimately that employer sends the money to the state?
Do you think employees can demand that their employer not withhold state taxes and their employer will oblige?

What about state sales tax, can a shopper tell the clerk behind the counter that they are not going to pay the sales tax and the clerk too will oblige?

What about state property taxes, can a property owner with a mortgage refuse to send enough funds to their escrow account to cover all taxes even state taxes? Will the mortgage company and bank simply understand they are protesting and oblige?

What about vehicle registration, can people just refuse to buy tabs for their cars and truck and when they get pulled over by the cops the officer will understand and say “have a nice day” and drive away.

How about when you pay for fuel, how do you separate out and refuse to pay the state tax on fuel? Does the clerk do that for you?

You just nickel and dime them every damn way possible and all those nickels and dimes can amount to lots.

Buy items out of state from companies or stores that don't collect sales tax.
Some things are more voluntary such as hunting licenses for your own property. If you don't buy one your gun still goes bang.

Best thing is for MANY to nix the damn masks. If a store asks just say you can't wear one. If they ask why or try to pressure you, they could face legal issues. Yes, there are still rights.
The ACLU should be all over her for trying to do it.

Eyes rolling 🙄

🦫
Originally Posted by KenMi

You just nickel and dime them every damn way possible and all those nickels and dimes can amount to lots.

Buy items out of state from companies or stores that don't collect sales tax.
Some things are more voluntary such as hunting licenses for your own property. If you don't buy one your gun still goes bang.

Best thing is for MANY to nix the damn masks. If a store asks just say you can't wear one. If they ask why or try to pressure you, they could face legal issues. Yes, there are still rights.

That’s the sad part, that almost nobody does that. I refuse to wear a mask and have been asked to leave only 3x. Twice at a Menards so I won’t go back there. If the roles were reversed and it was the right forcing mask on the left they wouldn’t tolerate it. We’d see high profile anti masker walk outs at schools and employers until something was done. Way to many people on the right just except it. Given that 95% of the people I see are walking around in a mask here most Republicans are spineless.
Posted By: Huntz Re: Whitmer Blackmails Citizens - 05/02/21
[quote=szihn]If they pay the state taxes they are IN FACT approving of her actions. Those that object just do so to keep from admitting their responsibility and they want "someone" (else) to fix things for them.

YES
START A CHURCH
START A CHURCH

FARM USE
Lol, no one in Michigan has the balls to protest against election fraud.
The governess is omnipotent amongst the feckless.
Originally Posted by Backroads

Pretty easy to talk shidt. Legally, everything has been tried but the queens admin runs the state. Her dyke AG shoots down everything. Our spineless repub legislature doesn't have the balls to stand up to her.

Only 1 option left and before that gets enacted, we just ignore the bitches rulings
There’s a doctor I know that was prescribing Hydroxychloroquine after Bitchmer declared it illegal to prescribe.
Dyke Nessel sicced the State Popo (Gretchen’s Gestapo) after him. They eventually found through the DNR that he had been given a warning for an “improperly tagged deer” 4years before. Dyke Nessel s pressing full charges against him. I have heard that the DNR and State Popo tossed his house leaving all the freezer and refrigerator stuff strewn around to spoil. They’ve shut down his practice etc.
If any of you critics want to come here and “show these tyrants what for” you’re more than welcome to show us what you’ve got.
Originally Posted by m_stevenson
There’s a doctor I know that was prescribing Hydroxychloroquine after Bitchmer declared it illegal to prescribe.
Dyke Nessel sicced the State Popo (Gretchen’s Gestapo) after him. They eventually found through the DNR that he had been given a warning for an “improperly tagged deer” 4years before. Dyke Nessel s pressing full charges against him. I have heard that the DNR and State Popo tossed his house leaving all the freezer and refrigerator stuff strewn around to spoil. They’ve shut down his practice etc.
If any of you critics want to come here and “show these tyrants what for” you’re more than welcome to show us what you’ve got.

Also a good story to pass along next time sometime tells you that rank and file officers will defy enforcing dictatorial mandates. The MSP oath doesn’t mention being guided by the US constitution.

#back_the_blue 🙄

Pretty easy to talk shidt. Legally, everything has been tried but the queens admin runs the state. Her dyke AG shoots down everything. Our spineless repub legislature doesn't have the balls to stand up to her.

Only 1 option left and before that gets enacted, we just ignore the bitches rulings

Easy to talk shift because Michiganders are easily cowed.
The only reason I say that, is because it is so obviously true.
Retirees angrily posting on the net is apparently the most pushback that there will be.
Prove me wrong.

Easy to talk shift because Michiganders are easily cowed.
The only reason I say that, is because it is so obviously true.
Retirees angrily posting on the net is apparently the most pushback that there will be.
Prove me wrong.

You’re not wrong but what happens in one part of our country eventually spills into the rest. What are you doing to stop it? Or for that matter your own state and the all of the CA commies flooding your state? Do you have a 50/50 mix of Democrat to Republican Senators and a Democrat Governor?
Posted By: KFWA Re: Whitmer Blackmails Citizens - 05/03/21
at some point everyone is just going to ignore them. She could find out real quick just how little power she really has
[quote=Whiptail]
The government should have required us to be vaccinated before we got our stimulus check(s). [/quote

They can keep the damn money.Wouldn't have changed my mind about the vaccine.

They're not done handing out money yet. Now that people are getting used to getting the money it would be easier to force the injection to qualify for the check.
It's already starting at the employer level. My employer sent an email that if you've been vaccinated you can skip the mask at work. If you have not, you're required to wear it. I already had covid, I'm the safest person in the room yet I have to wear a mask 🙄
Michiganders are easily cowed.

Two posts above you m_stevenson is begging for outside help, so maybe you are right.

m_stevenson: where in MI does your doctor friend live?
Posted By: szihn Re: Whitmer Blackmails Citizens - 05/03/21
"All governments derive their powers from the CONCENT of the governed"

Posted By: RickyD Re: Whitmer Blackmails Citizens - 05/03/21
Originally Posted by tylerw02

It always has been. With division the demoncraps can birth all manner of crisis they crave. Send them to God.
Kinda like my wife, she fired the pool guy yesterday. This afternoon when I was working on the pool she let me know the pool guy did a much better job than I do. I said why did you fire him. She screamed cause he was cleaning the pool and it was raining. It all makes about the same amount of sense.
Don't get me started on her...she is a big time liberal hypocritical POS. Over a year ago it was to "flatten the curve". One excuse after another from her....
Originally Posted by GringoCazador
Kinda like my wife, she fired the pool guy yesterday. This afternoon when I was working on the pool she let me know the pool guy did a much better job than I do. I said why did you fire him. She screamed cause he was cleaning the pool and it was raining. It all makes about the same amount of sense.

And Michigan is going to keep dealing with it.

Just like you deal with your wife.
Originally Posted by Stickfight

m_stevenson: where in MI does your doctor friend live?

The retard section.

She's an evil bitsch..
IMHO, truer words have never been written...

I know of two businesses in my small town where the employees do not where mask.

“Pushback” you mean as in refusing to obey the law/mandate, refusing to obey the Mask Police, that kind of pushback.

Shouldn't people, even 73 year old ladies, that break the law by not wearing a mask be subjected to the Police throwing them on the ground, breaking bones and dislocating shoulders. I mean, the law is the law and those that break it should suffer the consequences, right.

I know of two businesses in my small town where the employees do not where mask.

“Pushback” you mean as in refusing to obey the law/mandate, refusing to obey the Mask Police, that kind of pushback.

Shouldn't people, even 73 year old ladies, that break the law by not wearing a mask be subjected to the Police throwing them on the ground, breaking bones and dislocating shoulders. I mean, the law is the law and those that break it should suffer the consequences, right.

Is that what the police do where you live?
Originally Posted by deflave

Is that what the police do where you live?

I live in the United States of America , so I guess the answer is yes.
My daughter is an ER nurse. Person she works with got the two shot 'vaccine', now has covid and is in a bad way. Getting the vaccine does not guarantee diddly.
Originally Posted by WV_Airedale
My daughter is an ER nurse. Person she works with got the two shot 'vaccine', now has covid and is in a bad way. Getting the vaccine does not guarantee diddly.

Oh it guarantees something, but nothing to do with the Kung Flu.

I live in the United States of America , so I guess the answer is yes.

No seriously.
Originally Posted by WV_Airedale

Gee that's weird.
If you have a ‘designer’ mask you’re just extra stupid LOL
My daughter is an ER physician. Her ER recently was overun, as it was earlier last year, with unvaccinated Covid cases requiring hospitalization. Patients were stacked up in halls and waiting rooms until a bed in the Covid units upstairs became available. The vaccines are generally considered 95% effective so the odd case of infection following vaccination might be expected. IIRC, Michigan has had something like 8 documented cases of Covid infection following proper protocol vaccination...that's out of hundreds on thousands of vaccinations. Pretty good odds if you ask me.

While we're on the issue of debunking some of the horse puckey posted here, exactly which Michigan voting districts in which specific counties had documented voter fraud? And for each, how many allegedly bad ballots? Just askin'.

There are all these allegations of voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election but those very same ballots elected many Republican state and local officials. Just where did all of this alleged fraud occur?
Defending voter fraud and Gook Flu !

Lmao
[quote=dave7mm].

mad

I still visit it on a regular basis. I just don't financially support it. They started adding very liberal moderators and that was it for me. They have so many democrats on there and that would team up on a Republican to the point he would lose his cool and get banned. Steve no longer owns it and it's sad to see the direction it went. I was one of the original members in the start up phase. It's almost like they know Biden is a idiot and don't want to here it so they shut down the political forum.
Originally Posted by Aagaardsporter
My daughter is an ER physician. Her ER recently was overun, as it was earlier last year, with unvaccinated Covid cases requiring hospitalization. Patients were stacked up in halls and waiting rooms until a bed in the Covid units upstairs became available. The vaccines are generally considered 95% effective so the odd case of infection following vaccination might be expected. IIRC, Michigan has had something like 8 documented cases of Covid infection following proper protocol vaccination...that's out of hundreds on thousands of vaccinations. Pretty good odds if you ask me.

While we're on the issue of debunking some of the horse puckey posted here, exactly which Michigan voting districts in which specific counties had documented voter fraud? And for each, how many allegedly bad ballots? Just askin'.

There are all these allegations of voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election but those very same ballots elected many Republican state and local officials. Just where did all of this alleged fraud occur?

Only 8?

Heck, I know 3 folks tested positive last week after getting their shots like they were supposed to. They are also reporting 60% of new cases are from folks that have had their shots, and reporting 1200 deaths per month from the vaccine.
Move on nothing to see here. Optics. Follow the science . Virology. Wear a mask at the urinal . (Aerosols)

You can lie to us all you want, but don’t lie to yourself.
None of what you post is real.
Getting vaccinated is not a political issue, or a freedoms issue, it is a public health issue. Having a large segment of Michigan, or any other states, population fail to get vaccinated is only going to prolong the pandemic mitigation misery. It's gonna take a long, long time for the unvaccinated horde to infect enough of each other to establish herd immunity that way.

Getting vaccinated is somewhat like buying collision insurance on a new truck. You don't like to have to pay for it, you don't like that the lending institution requires it, but it if a whitetail decides to jump in front of you or a poor driver clips you, you're lucky you're insured. Except that the vaccination won't cost you much, if anything at all.
Getting vaccinated is not a political issue, or a freedoms issue, it is a public health issue. Having a large segment of Michigan, or any other states, population fail to get vaccinated is only going to prolong the pandemic mitigation misery. It's gonna take a long, long time for the unvaccinated horde to infect enough of each other to establish herd immunity that way.

Getting vaccinated is somewhat like buying collision insurance on a new truck. You don't like to have to pay for it, you don't like that the lending institution requires it, but it if a whitetail decides to jump in front of you or a poor driver clips you, you're lucky you're insured. Except that the vaccination won't cost you much, if anything at all.

No cure for a cold , woman

I can cancel my auto insurance if I decide that it doesn't work out for me, but I can't get un-vaccinated if it causes me health problems down the road. Pretty poor analogy there.

Really.

Let’s say the whole state “takes the shot” except me.

How am I going to be a spreader of the Kung Flu to anyone else if they have already taken the shot and are protected, immune, done, free of the mandates, no longer at risk, all of that. How?
The only person I can be putting at risk is myself, right.
Same with the masks.

If you are a believer, and believe Fauci, the CDC, etc. and masks work, why do you care if I wear a mask or not as long as you have yours on.

Keep you mask on, you are safe, me without one cannot infect you, you are protected. The only one I would be putting at risk for not wearing a mask is myself. After all masks work, the CDC said so.
Posted By: Riverc Re: Whitmer Blackmails Citizens - 05/03/21
[quote=Aagaardsporter]Getting vaccinated is not a political issue, or a freedoms issue, it is a public health issue. Having a large segment of Michigan, or any other states, population fail to get vaccinated is only going to prolong the pandemic mitigation misery. It's gonna take a long, long time for the unvaccinated horde to infect enough of each other to establish herd immunity that way.

Getting vaccinated is somewhat like buying collision insurance on a new truck. You don't like to have to pay for it, you don't like that the lending institution requires it, but it if a whitetail decides to jump in front of you or a poor driver clips you, you're lucky you're insured. Except that the vaccination won't cost you much, if anything at all.[/quote

Well it's your right to believe what you just said.And it's my right to refuse the vaccine.Like i said before I do not trust the vaccine or the government including the mad scientist.

Sorry, it doesn't work that way.............the "vaccine" is not a vaccine in the sense that it will prevent you from getting the China Flu; the "not really a vaccine" only helps lesson the severity of the symptoms & effects if you do get it.

And yes, my wife is an RN, my son is a PA & his wife is an MD.

And yes, it is extremely political whether you think so or not.

MM
Originally Posted by GAGoober

dave

Yup, Union idiots are instrumental, like Blacks, in electing Democrats and MI has its share of both.

...but MI Democrats, like several other states, has election fraud down pat. Whitmer knows this, that’s why she has no fear of voter retaliation no matter how many she pisses off.

It's the White non Union workers of Minnesota that keeps this state one of the most Liberal States in the Union. You are going to have to actually come up with some facts to try and blame the degree you have let your state degrade to.

Minnesota population is 85% White per U S Census. https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/MN

Minnesota workforce is 85% non Union. https://www.minnpost.com/politics-p...eclining-decades-how-are-unions-changin/
The election map is clear.

The arrowhead region is Blue, it is also where all the Taconite mines are located. Union controlled taconite mines and Brain Dead Union members.

If it were not for the Union Arrowhead idiots and the welfare ridden Twin Cities area, MN would be all red.

OH, are you actually from Kentucky, or do you just like the Jelly.

The arrowhead region is Blue, it is also where all the Taconite mines are located. Union controlled taconite mines and Brain Dead Union members.

If it were not for the Union Arrowhead idiots and the welfare ridden Twin Cities area, MN would be all red.

That silly map means nothing to anyone but you. You idiots have been this way since before Mondale ran for President. You try and blame eveyone but yourself. Look in the mirror and see the root of Minnesota's problem. It's the population of Minnesota that carry's the vote, not the density of the non voting land mass you idiot.
OH, are you actually from Kentucky, or do you just like the Jelly.

Only a libtard from Minnesota would get excited by your favorite dinner time condiment. If the <15% is controlling the >85% of the population of Minnesota, who is the actual Idiots?
Posted By: Cheesy Re: Whitmer Blackmails Citizens - 05/03/21
I just found a NYTimes (yeah I know) page where you can sort by states, death rates, cases, etc on a per capita basis. Michigan with its year long mask mandate complete lockdown is basically the worst in the nation. Just checking here in Missouri where we have had no mask mandate at all (some municipalities have had one, but largely ignored) and we are near the bottom of the pack for deaths/cases per capita. I know correlation does not imply causation, but it sure seems to suggest something to me....or maybe us hillbillys just didn't change how we are living, because we don't like being around people in the first place so our exposure was less.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/us/covid-cases.html#states
The Big Question? Will Witchmer be able to avoid Camp Gitmo's hangwoman's noose? 222,000 indictments will be a thing to reckon with, ainit?
Originally Posted by Cheesy
I just found a NYTimes (yeah I know) page where you can sort by states, death rates, cases, etc on a per capita basis. Michigan with its year long mask mandate complete lockdown is basically the worst in the nation. Just checking here in Missouri where we have had no mask mandate at all (some municipalities have had one, but largely ignored) and we are near the bottom of the pack for deaths/cases per capita. I know correlation does not imply causation, but it sure seems to suggest something to me....or maybe us hillbillys just didn't change how we are living, because we don't like being around people in the first place so our exposure was less.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/us/covid-cases.html#states

hillbillys have always been way too underestimated when it comes to pure intelligence and reasoning. But we, as a hillbilly myself, can live with that.
And then Oregon has Queen Kate of the Oregon National Soviet Socialist Party..

The country is opening up, with even the approval of the CDC and Queen Kate is busy closing Oregon down once again...

The democRATs Comrades in Potlandia, Screw'em ( aka Salem) and Eugene actually live for this schitt...

At a rural gas station off I 5 yesterday, I watched some 4 ft 9 woman in a Scion, take 5 minutes to pull up and maneuver her car to a gas pump.
This is the reason has no self serve., people like her. 40 year old head on a 10 yr old's body....

Whole time, so is in her Scion, wearing her mask, with no one else in the car.... windows all rolled up.

California plates..

Liberals out this way, live for this Schitt....they love it..

most excitement in their otherwise useless lives, that they will ever see....

will tell their grandkids how they survived Covid 19... like my grandma use to describe surviving the Depression and WW 1 and 2., and the Spanish Flu
Originally Posted by ChuckKY

That silly map means nothing to anyone but you. You idiots have been this way since before Mondale ran for President. You try and blame eveyone but yourself. Look in the mirror and see the root of Minnesota's problem. It's the population of Minnesota that carry's the vote, not the density of the non voting land mass you idiot.

Actually the map mean everything when it comes to the mindset of the voters by region.

The Arrowhead region is blue for a reason and one reason only, it’s inhabited by Brain Dead Union Members.

This fact cannot be denied.

It’s your brothers that keep electing Democrats. It’s your brothers that keep sending dues that get funneled into the DNC Coffer.

ANY democRAT ran state has similar colors... the democRATS concerntrate their power in urban areas via welfare and educational indoctrination, with the help of all Union ran areas...

Glad to see that its just the Twin Cities, Rochester and up on Da Range, which are looney toons, and the rest of the people of Minnesota still have common sense....

a colored map of California would surprise most people of how much most of California is all RED....
just the Bay Area, So Cal and Saca potatoes is Blue...
Posted By: hatari Re: Whitmer Blackmails Citizens - 05/03/21
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

It's an old school teacher's technique.

My thoughts exactly
Originally Posted by Seafire

a colored map of California would surprise most people of how much most of California is all RED....
just the Bay Area, So Cal and Saca potatoes is Blue...

True, but it an ass load of voters in those Districts

Actually the map mean everything when it comes to the mindset of the voters by region.

The Arrowhead region is blue for a reason and one reason only, it’s inhabited by Brain Dead Union Members.

This fact cannot be denied.

It’s your brothers that keep electing Democrats. It’s your brothers that keep sending dues that get funneled into the DNC Coffer.

Steve, you are blind to the facts. You are only able to rationalize "facts" as you want to see them. If <15% of the the voters are able to out vote >85% of the rest of the state, no matter which district or county they live in, that's not possible even be Minnesota standards. That is only possible if the White, non Union majority of the entire state is voting that way also. After the 2016 election I got tired of hearing my liberal overweight white female neighbor complaining about the election results. I pointed out that the last census stated that there was 10,000,000 more registered Democrats than Republicans and 11,000,000 more registered women voters than men in this country. That meant there was a hell of a lot Democratic Women who would of had to vote for Trump if he won the election. Unlike you, she was able to realize the facts and never bring that dumb sheit back up in clear evidence of the actual facts she argued. I doubt you will ever be able to get to that point. You are truly a trick pony.

Steve, you are blind to the facts. You are only able to rationalize "facts" as you want to see them. If <15% of the the voters are able to out vote >85% of the rest of the state, no matter which district or county they live in, that's not possible even be Minnesota standards. That is only possible if the White, non Union majority of the entire state is voting that way also. After the 2020 election I got tired of hearing my liberal overweight white female neighbor complaining about the election results. I pointed out that the last census stated that there was 10,000,000 more registered Democrats than Republicans and 11,000,000 more registered women voters than men in this country. That meant there was a hell of a lot Democratic Women who would of had to vote for Trump if he won the election. Unlike you, she was able to realize the facts and never bring that dumb sheit back up in clear evidence of the actual facts she argued. I doubt you will ever be able to get to that point. You are truly a trick pony.

And the Democrats went to great effort to do a "Get Out the Vote" campaign in key states. After Hillary lost, they saw that a bigger % of GOP voters hit the polls in '16. They were going to make sure (by hook or by crook) that was not the case in '20.
Posted By: las Re: Whitmer Blackmails Citizens - 05/03/21
Originally Posted by tpcollins
That’s our gal!

Still would have like to know what would have happen if the guys had actually were able to kidnap her.

Pay a ransom to give her back?
Our governor was supposed to hand over covid restrictions to the counties on May 1st. Instead he added another 30 days to the mask mandate. Every thirty days he adds 30 days.
If you look at a MI map it would be the same as MN. Mostly red except for the inner cities. If we decided to have the electors setup based on counties no democrat would ever win. Its to bad the state would be set up like electoral votes. Each county would have a minimum of 1 vote for the state.
While we're on the issue of debunking some of the horse puckey posted here, exactly which Michigan voting districts in which specific counties had documented voter fraud?

Every one that been investigated so far...and they’ll never look that closely into Detroit.

I see you’re local to me. I hope you move away.
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Our governor was supposed to hand over covid restrictions to the counties on May 1st. Instead he added another 30 days to the mask mandate. Every thirty days he adds 30 days.
Man that's crazy i was worked Rv Parks from 2013 thru 2017.Canon City 1 summer and 4 at Blue Mesa Lake just west of Gunnison.From what i hear happening in Colorado don't think i would go there now.I hear some mountain towns it's mandatory to wear mask walking outside alone.
Originally Posted by kingfisher
If you look at a MI map it would be the same as MN. Mostly red except for the inner cities. If we decided to have the electors setup based on counties no democrat would ever win. Its to bad the state would be set up like electoral votes. Each county would have a minimum of 1 vote for the state.

At the end of the day, I like the One Man - One Vote rule. After the tally is done, the Electoral Votes going to the actual majority vote in each state. But that's just me and I don't deny anyone else their opinion.
Man that's crazy i was worked Rv Parks from 2013 thru 2017.Canon City 1 summer and 4 at Blue Mesa Lake just west of Gunnison.From what i hear happening in Colorado don't think i would go there now.I hear some mountain towns it's mandatory to wear mask walking outside alone.

In my neck of the woods, Glenwood Springs and Vail both required outdoor masks. I believe Vail still does. Classic Government lies...Vail claimed the masks were only through Thansgiving, here we are 6 months later.
Posted By: 79S Re: Whitmer Blackmails Citizens - 05/03/21

You are a ph ucking idiot... nice speech about getting vaccinated because it’s a public health issue.. well dumb ass where were you during flu season?? Go get your free flu shot? Don’t send your kids to school if you think they are sick? Where was your plea back then saying get a flu shot it’s a public health issue.. How many kids prior to 2020 were sent to school with snot bubbles down to their chin? Got the entire 3rd grade sick at their school. How many people went to work with the flu and Hershey squirts? Yeah save your bullchit speech for your idiot friends.

What hospital? I work in Mid Michigan and have a lot of family and friends in the medical field and haven't heard of any patients stacked up or waiting for beds in any hospitals around here.

Not political? Have you been watching all the rule changes Whitmer keeps making while hypocritically doing what she wants? Went from flatten the curve over a year ago to BS like restaurants at 50%, no more than 6 to a table and closing at 10PM. I especially liked when she said you couldn't go for a ride in on your motorcycle or car. No boats with motors on the lakes was a nice touch too. How about no more than 3 families to a household for get togethers? How about her telling everyone to stay home last year during Memorial Day then tried to sneak up to Grand Traverse Bay while her husband threw her name around trying to get her boat in the water? Or her trip to FL to see her dad (who's not sick BTW and she was there a week), in the meantime I know people how haven't seen their family in nursing homes in over a year. And as far as a public health issue....BS, what's the survival rate? And that the CDC say died from strictly Covid? 6%? Stay home if you're afraid or feel at risk, I don't, I'm over the lockdown BS.

© 24hourcampfire