M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by Natty_Bumpo
Originally Posted by steve4102
[quote=dave7mm].
Did you forget that MI is one of the states that got caught cheating in the 2020 election.

Or is that all gone now and the voice of WeThe People is back at the ballot box.

HELL NO, we didn't forget. And we will NEVER forget...........
mad

I’ve seen your post on Michigan Sportsman generally in the bird dog forum. There’s a lot of good local hunting and fishing info on there but I get frustrated going on that site with the number of Democrats. It’s mind boggling to me that a site mostly set up for middle aged white guys interested in hunting and fishing has such a large minority of democrats/RINO’s

That’s the reason I left that site. I get enough (too much) lefty bullschit from other sources, I won’t voluntarily subject myself to it.

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by saddlering
Wife and I just got home from the Blessing of the Jeeps in Mesick Michigan. At least a 1,000 or more people there, and I think I saw 4-5 people that were wearing masks! They played the national anthem, and most shut up and took off there hats for it! There still might be hope for America. At least out of the big cities.

The problem in MI is that Whitler is using MIOSHA to put the hammer on ALL businesses to require all their employees to wear masks & that patrons have to wear them to come into the business.

And MIOSHA is about as hard core Communist as it gets..................& in one way or another, every single business is subject to MIOAHA regulation.

So, if they want to remain open, they will comply, which means that they will make you comply, with a few exceptions here & there.

Whitler's Tyranny

MM

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[quote=Whiptail]
The government should have required us to be vaccinated before we got our stimulus check(s). [/quote

They can keep the damn money.Wouldn't have changed my mind about the vaccine.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It baffles me the lack of pushback and the number of people walking around happily with there fugging blue paper or designer cloth mask on.

I know of two businesses in my small town where the employees do not where mask. Virtually all of the customers even in those two stores continue to where mask.

Even with the msm campaign I never would have imagined so many people happy to strap one of those stupid azz mask over there face everywhere that they go including people that have already had it and or been vaccinated but worry now about catching a mutated form if they don’t put there worthless mask on.

Clown world

Yeah i hear you,Louisiana lifted the statewide mask mandate...Wife and i talked on our way to walmart.We thought we would see many people without mask.Well that wasn't what we saw,the majority were wearing diapers.Very few not wearing that's why it's not going away to many people being brainwashed and refusing to comply.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Had to take a pic of this awesome sign we saw while on a walk this evening cracked me up:

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

If she ran I can guarantee the people who occupy three counties on our east side would re-elect her... that is, they’d find the votes just like they did for Biden.

IC B2

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by IA_fog
Originally Posted by bruinruin

She's an evil bitsch and a classic example of why most women don't make good leaders.

Wrong seems to me our great governor Kim and SD governor Kristi have done aFINE JOB

No you’re wrong he said most and he is right.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Riverc
It baffles me the lack of pushback and the number of people walking around happily with there fugging blue paper or designer cloth mask on.

I know of two businesses in my small town where the employees do not where mask. Virtually all of the customers even in those two stores continue to where mask.

Even with the msm campaign I never would have imagined so many people happy to strap one of those stupid azz mask over there face everywhere that they go including people that have already had it and or been vaccinated but worry now about catching a mutated form if they don’t put there worthless mask on.

Clown world

Yeah i hear you,Louisiana lifted the statewide mask mandate...Wife and i talked on our way to walmart.We thought we would see many people without mask.Well that wasn't what we saw,the majority were wearing diapers.Very few not wearing that's why it's not going away to many people being brainwashed and refusing to comply.

That’s sad. I would have thought that the deep south would be the last place with that many government controlled idiots.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by szihn
If they pay the state taxes they are IN FACT approving of her actions. Those that object just do so to keep from admitting their responsibility and they want "someone" (else) to fix things for them.
What Whitmer says is worthless but what she does shows the truth. Same with every tax payer!

The first 3 words of our Constitution are We the People" and that is who is actually in charge, not from voting (Obviously) but from paying taxes.

How does one go about not paying state taxes when it is automatically withheld by the employer and ultimately that employer sends the money to the state?
Do you think employees can demand that their employer not withhold state taxes and their employer will oblige?

What about state sales tax, can a shopper tell the clerk behind the counter that they are not going to pay the sales tax and the clerk too will oblige?

What about state property taxes, can a property owner with a mortgage refuse to send enough funds to their escrow account to cover all taxes even state taxes? Will the mortgage company and bank simply understand they are protesting and oblige?

What about vehicle registration, can people just refuse to buy tabs for their cars and truck and when they get pulled over by the cops the officer will understand and say “have a nice day” and drive away.

How about when you pay for fuel, how do you separate out and refuse to pay the state tax on fuel? Does the clerk do that for you?

You just nickel and dime them every damn way possible and all those nickels and dimes can amount to lots.

Buy items out of state from companies or stores that don't collect sales tax.
Some things are more voluntary such as hunting licenses for your own property. If you don't buy one your gun still goes bang.

Best thing is for MANY to nix the damn masks. If a store asks just say you can't wear one. If they ask why or try to pressure you, they could face legal issues. Yes, there are still rights.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The ACLU should be all over her for trying to do it.

Eyes rolling 🙄

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KenMi
Originally Posted by szihn
If they pay the state taxes they are IN FACT approving of her actions. Those that object just do so to keep from admitting their responsibility and they want "someone" (else) to fix things for them.
What Whitmer says is worthless but what she does shows the truth. Same with every tax payer!

The first 3 words of our Constitution are We the People" and that is who is actually in charge, not from voting (Obviously) but from paying taxes.

How does one go about not paying state taxes when it is automatically withheld by the employer and ultimately that employer sends the money to the state?
Do you think employees can demand that their employer not withhold state taxes and their employer will oblige?

What about state sales tax, can a shopper tell the clerk behind the counter that they are not going to pay the sales tax and the clerk too will oblige?

What about state property taxes, can a property owner with a mortgage refuse to send enough funds to their escrow account to cover all taxes even state taxes? Will the mortgage company and bank simply understand they are protesting and oblige?

What about vehicle registration, can people just refuse to buy tabs for their cars and truck and when they get pulled over by the cops the officer will understand and say “have a nice day” and drive away.

How about when you pay for fuel, how do you separate out and refuse to pay the state tax on fuel? Does the clerk do that for you?

You just nickel and dime them every damn way possible and all those nickels and dimes can amount to lots.

Buy items out of state from companies or stores that don't collect sales tax.
Some things are more voluntary such as hunting licenses for your own property. If you don't buy one your gun still goes bang.

Best thing is for MANY to nix the damn masks. If a store asks just say you can't wear one. If they ask why or try to pressure you, they could face legal issues. Yes, there are still rights.

That’s the sad part, that almost nobody does that. I refuse to wear a mask and have been asked to leave only 3x. Twice at a Menards so I won’t go back there. If the roles were reversed and it was the right forcing mask on the left they wouldn’t tolerate it. We’d see high profile anti masker walk outs at schools and employers until something was done. Way to many people on the right just except it. Given that 95% of the people I see are walking around in a mask here most Republicans are spineless.

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
[quote=szihn]If they pay the state taxes they are IN FACT approving of her actions. Those that object just do so to keep from admitting their responsibility and they want "someone" (else) to fix things for them.

YES
START A CHURCH
START A CHURCH

FARM USE

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Lol, no one in Michigan has the balls to protest against election fraud.
The governess is omnipotent amongst the feckless.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Backroads

Pretty easy to talk shidt. Legally, everything has been tried but the queens admin runs the state. Her dyke AG shoots down everything. Our spineless repub legislature doesn't have the balls to stand up to her.

Only 1 option left and before that gets enacted, we just ignore the bitches rulings

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
There’s a doctor I know that was prescribing Hydroxychloroquine after Bitchmer declared it illegal to prescribe.
Dyke Nessel sicced the State Popo (Gretchen’s Gestapo) after him. They eventually found through the DNR that he had been given a warning for an “improperly tagged deer” 4years before. Dyke Nessel s pressing full charges against him. I have heard that the DNR and State Popo tossed his house leaving all the freezer and refrigerator stuff strewn around to spoil. They’ve shut down his practice etc.
If any of you critics want to come here and “show these tyrants what for” you’re more than welcome to show us what you’ve got.

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by m_stevenson
There’s a doctor I know that was prescribing Hydroxychloroquine after Bitchmer declared it illegal to prescribe.
Dyke Nessel sicced the State Popo (Gretchen’s Gestapo) after him. They eventually found through the DNR that he had been given a warning for an “improperly tagged deer” 4years before. Dyke Nessel s pressing full charges against him. I have heard that the DNR and State Popo tossed his house leaving all the freezer and refrigerator stuff strewn around to spoil. They’ve shut down his practice etc.
If any of you critics want to come here and “show these tyrants what for” you’re more than welcome to show us what you’ve got.

Also a good story to pass along next time sometime tells you that rank and file officers will defy enforcing dictatorial mandates. The MSP oath doesn’t mention being guided by the US constitution.

#back_the_blue 🙄

Fear the crabcat.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Joel/AK

Pretty easy to talk shidt. Legally, everything has been tried but the queens admin runs the state. Her dyke AG shoots down everything. Our spineless repub legislature doesn't have the balls to stand up to her.

Only 1 option left and before that gets enacted, we just ignore the bitches rulings

Easy to talk shift because Michiganders are easily cowed.
The only reason I say that, is because it is so obviously true.
Retirees angrily posting on the net is apparently the most pushback that there will be.
Prove me wrong.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Joel/AK

Easy to talk shift because Michiganders are easily cowed.
The only reason I say that, is because it is so obviously true.
Retirees angrily posting on the net is apparently the most pushback that there will be.
Prove me wrong.

You’re not wrong but what happens in one part of our country eventually spills into the rest. What are you doing to stop it? Or for that matter your own state and the all of the CA commies flooding your state? Do you have a 50/50 mix of Democrat to Republican Senators and a Democrat Governor?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
at some point everyone is just going to ignore them. She could find out real quick just how little power she really has

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Riverc
[quote=Whiptail]
The government should have required us to be vaccinated before we got our stimulus check(s). [/quote

They can keep the damn money.Wouldn't have changed my mind about the vaccine.

They're not done handing out money yet. Now that people are getting used to getting the money it would be easier to force the injection to qualify for the check.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
It's already starting at the employer level. My employer sent an email that if you've been vaccinated you can skip the mask at work. If you have not, you're required to wear it. I already had covid, I'm the safest person in the room yet I have to wear a mask 🙄

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

110 members (21, 35, 7887mm08, afisher, 257_X_50, 8 invisible), 917 guests, and 843 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,978
Posts18,519,919
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.