Home
I saw 12 gauge Federal target loads (100 rd) at Walmart. First I’ve seen anything of ammo anywhere since early January. Surprisingly, they weren’t marked up drastically from what they had been.
Still haven’t seen and primers, powder or loaded rifle ammunition in the LGSs.
It’s nice enough now that I’ll soon start back to plinking with the .22 and other forms of recreational gunfire, although I’m a little concerned about easily replacing what I burn up.
I’m not into panic buying, but it seems the government and the media want up to kill each other, but they cut off the ammo so we can’t! crazy
7mm
Nope, I was in sportsman warehouse last night in Williston. They used to have an entire section for ammunition. Now they rearranged and about a third of the shelving capacity. That was almost empty, although they had a lot of 7x64, 450 marlin.

On another note , I talk to a gun store manager the other day. He said he was at the hornandy plant a couple weeks ago. He said they are producing as much as they can as fast as they can. He said Hornandy bought a pile of raw materials a while ago so there are in good shape for now. But eventually there will be an increase on their prices. He said of the ammunition makers Hornandy looks out for the small retailers. The others cater to the big stores.

I asked him about Remington. He said Federal bought them out of course. The Remington people basically just walked away and the factory didn’t have any raw materials. And that is a major problem for manufacturing, getting raw material now.
Not where I've been.
If there are threads being started about ammo availability, there isn't significant improvements in ammo availability......
In my area NO,but seems to be getting better with some online stores,nothing to brag about.
No.
My baseline is "can I buy it from MidwayUSA.com". So I can buy most popular calibers at Midway, but the prices are still way too high.
Williston? In 2017, Penny was doing the travel nurse thing. We spent most of the summer in Culbertson Montana, about 45 miles due west. We ate a lot of steaks at Doc Holidays!
I’d love to get back out there, as would she, but right now it’s not in the cards. Too many obligations here at home.
The crap in 2012 with ammo taught me a lesson, so I’m not overly worried right now.
I probably got 2 or 3 years before I “need” stuff, but I really enjoy the loading and shooting.
Barring the civil war the democrats seem to seek! mad
7mm
If I had a 6.8 Western I’d be [bleep] in tall cotton.

Everything else is scarce or priced out of reason.
It is locally. I was able to grab a few boxes if 20 and 12 gauge loads for turkey without impacting what was left on the shelves. Grabbed a pair of .300 blk and .308 fusions at the same time to replenish a bit. Still plenty left and it wasn't priced at a stupid level
About the only notable change I've seen AFAIC is slightly more availability and lower prices of 7.62x39.
Someone posted recently about finding a brick of SPP for $40.

That's only about 17.5% higher than a year ago.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Walmart in Williston had 5 boxes of 270 and 2 boxes of 30-06. I didn’t see the grains weight but the 30-06 was $18 something a box, that’s not bad.
Not in my area. Though Academy seems to get small allotments of ammo weekly. And they are keeping limits on purchases to ward away scalpers
Yep
There hasn't been any ammo or reloading components within 100 miles of me for perhaps 9 months now.
Some dealers keep a box of junk ammo no-one would ordinarily buy, to sell with a new handgun but thats about it.
Snagged four boxes each of 9mm (50 round boxes for $13.97), 5.56mm (20 round boxes for $9.97), and 12 gauge OO buck (5 round boxes for $6.97) yesterday.

They also had .17HMR, .38 Special, .40 S&W, .45 ACP, 12 gauge birdshot, and a pile of 7.62x39.

That was a little after 5pm. Clerk said they had some .22lr and .22 WMR earlier, but it went quick.
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Snagged four boxes each of 9mm (50 round boxes for $13.97), 5.56mm (20 round boxes for $9.97), and 12 gauge OO buck (5 round boxes for $6.97) yesterday.

They also had .17HMR, .38 Special, .40 S&W, .45 ACP, 12 gauge birdshot, and a pile of 7.62x39.

That was a little after 5pm. Clerk said they had some .22lr and .22 WMR earlier, but it went quick.

I don't, but somebody in OrYgone might want to know WHERE.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Not where I've been.

You got to get up when the rooster crows.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

At the gunstore, dumbphuck.
Got a case of 12 gauge duck loads last weekend for $159. Can’t find rifle to save my life.
I have had good success loading up online with 7.62x51, 5.56 and 7.62x39. I'm pretty well set. Now just waiting on my Forster Press, which has been backordered for 7 months. Not sure of the primer and powder availabilities.
In the last week I’ve bought 30-06, 5.56, 9mm and 20 ga. Passed on .308, .45, .40 and 22lr because I have enough. Supply looks to be coming back.
Heah in the heart of Dixie it ain't "normal" but it's easing into normal stuff. Walmarks has .308/30/06 for $18-21 a box. The really happy news is primers are reappearing. $5.99 to $11.99@100.
I picked up a couple of boxes of 22 Mag and six boxes of 12 gauge dove loads two days ago. This was around 2:00.
Just went in to Ace Hardware and they had boxes of CCI Large and Small Rifle primers for $5.99.
I haven’t stepped foot in an Ace Hardware in 30 years.

Sherwin Williams either.

Ours only ever had wasp spray and garden hoses. Never seen any pew pew supplies.
No I don't believe it is.
Originally Posted by slumlord
I haven’t stepped foot in an Ace Hardware in 30 years.

Sherwin Williams either.

Ours only ever had wasp spray and garden hoses. Never seen any pew pew supplies.

The Ace Hardware in Newport, Oregon has all kinds of hunting, fishing, shooting supplies, and a pretty good selection of guns.

GFY, you stupid chkunt. You offered NOTHING, except to brag.

The only thing worse than a thin skinned pussy supposedly using ignore is a peeking homosexual.
" Is the Ammo situation easing up?"

It certainly ain't here. Frankly, I am of the opinion that it never really will. Oh, if these were normal times, sure it would. But for those who haven't noticed, these ain't normal times.

And I know you're just trying to boost your post count as usual you fuggin dummy, but the OP asked about ammo supply did he not?
Originally Posted by Stophel
" Is the Ammo situation easing up?"

It certainly ain't here. Frankly, I am of the opinion that it never really will. Oh, if these were normal times, sure it would. But for those who haven't noticed, these ain't normal times.

And normal times are likely gone for the lifespans of most, if not all, of our members. We're post rule of law in the US. No more legitimate elections, either. They're installing a dystopian nightmare as we speak.
It will NEVER be "normal" again.

I just went to a large, Buds-affiliated gun store today that I haven't been to in a while. I was asked to leave because I will not wear a mask. So I don't have any idea what they have for ammo.

This is the new normal.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Not where I've been.

You got to get up when the rooster crows.

Went to Academy the other morning, around 9:45, and the pickings were slim. Clerk asked if he could me, and I said I didn't see anything I needed. He said that some guy named Rory had already been in and grabbed the good stuff.
The only reason I'd get up when the rooster crows is to kill the damn rooster. Fugg that silly schidt. Getting up before dawn, camping out on the store doorstep... no freakin' way. I'll have to continue do without.
The sporting goods stores in WY are getting some decent stock as of the last 2 months. Today I saw a little of just about everything...lots of calibers as well as less expensive and premium ammo. They seem to get a shipment a few times a month.

The only thing worse than a thin skinned pussy supposedly using ignore is a peeking homosexual.

Phag liars and chestbeaters need ridicule.

Lmao.

And I know you're just trying to boost your post count as usual you fuggin dummy, but the OP asked about ammo supply did he not?

All you did was brag, you dumb chkunt.

You gave him nothing to act on.. which perfectly fits your normal M.O.

Laughing.

I just went to a large, Buds-affiliated gun store today that I haven't been to in a while. I was asked to leave because I will not wear a mask. So I don't have any idea what they have for ammo.

This is the new normal.

Was this in Ky or Tn ? By chance?

This is the new normal.

Ky. Uncle Lee's.
Nope. One store will get some .22 lr in occasionally and a few primers. Another town over has a decent selection of powder but they were selling it for $60/lb. Then they changed it to you have to buy brass or bullets to be able to buy powder.
My friend is the largest Federal ammo dealer (govt contracts) east of the Mississippi. The only ammo they’re getting in large volume lately is Aquila and PMC. Both foreign made. Not sure what domestic production is doing but it seems the international suppliers are pushing out more than Federal ammo is.
Originally Posted by hunter4623
... Not sure what domestic production is doing but it seems the international suppliers are pushing out more than Federal ammo is.

This whole time, I've wondered that, myself.... but we're not allowed to have such thoughts...

This is the new normal.

Ky. Uncle Lee's.

This is the new normal.

Ky. Uncle Lee's.

10-4

In Tn, Gov Lee said dis sheeit is finished no more mask crap. He stated it’s time to move on and open fully for biz. May still encounter some hack mayors or strangely private business that wants to do it.

My bank is inside City Hall, the rent-a-cop hit me up Thurs morning for not having one. I walked right passed him and said the Gov says we are in the clear. All i got was a mild stink eye.

Lmao.

Speaking of liars, how's that pretend ignore working for you? Time to change your pad as well.
Originally Posted by viking

I asked him about Remington. He said Federal bought them out of course. The Remington people basically just walked away and the factory didn’t have any raw materials. And that is a major problem for manufacturing, getting raw material now.

Remington plant shutdown after they filed for bankruptcy. Being bought by federal had nothing to do with the employees walking away. They were layed off, after the plant was shutdown. The plant is up and running now,

https://sgbonline.com/remington-ammunition-reopens-plant-in-arkansas/
Best ever if you want 28 gauge shotshells Anything else there is nothing here.

Lmao.

Speaking of liars, how's that pretend ignore working for you? Time to change your pad as well.

Changing the meaning of words again, you stupid chkunt? Just like the commies you support.

Now go crawl in a hole and FOAD.

Lol.

This is the new normal.

Ky. Uncle Lee's.

This is the new normal.

Ky. Uncle Lee's.

10-4

In Tn, Gov Lee said dis sheeit is finished no more mask crap. He stated it’s time to move on and open fully for biz. May still encounter some hack mayors or strangely private business that wants to do it.

My bank is inside City Hall, the rent-a-cop hit me up Thurs morning for not having one. I walked right passed him and said the Gov says we are in the clear. All i got was a mild stink eye.

Oh, that's good news. Wish DeSantis would do the same.
Academy had some 9mm today.

Remington Range. Guess it’s the new stuff? $17/50.

BPS has herters for $32/100.

This is the new normal.

Ky. Uncle Lee's.

This is the new normal.

Ky. Uncle Lee's.

10-4

Oh, that's good news. Wish DeSantis would do the same.

MS is full throttle.

No mask mandate.

Some business still require it. I’m fine with that. Their property, their rules. Just don’t bitch when no one comes.
No.
The only reason I'd get up when the rooster crows is to kill the damn rooster. Fugg that silly schidt. Getting up before dawn, camping out on the store doorstep... no freakin' way. I'll have to continue do without.

I do ok shopping for Ammo at online stores relaxing from my recliner.Don't have to drive all over using my time and fuel.
Originally Posted by ssgtbatch
Nope. One store will get some .22 lr in occasionally and a few primers. Another town over has a decent selection of powder but they were selling it for $60/lb. Then they changed it to you have to buy brass or bullets to be able to buy powder.

That's ridiculous.
Was able to score 280 rounds of 9mm today. Winchester White Box 115gr 100 packs were $32.97 each and the Federal Premium 124gr Punch JHP's were $15.97. They had at least six different kinds of 9mm (CCI Blaser, Remington, WWB, Federal), a bunch of WWB 5.56mm ($12.97 per 20), some Russian steel cased .223 ($7.97 per 20), and some .38 Special, .40 S&W, and .45 ACP ($15.97 - $24.97). Also a bunch of steel cased 7.62x39mm. No rimfire or "hunting" type centerfire rifle ammo at all today.

[Linked Image]
The hoarding herd is probably starting to run out of steam. Until the next "crisis".
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
The hoarding herd is probably starting to run out of steam. Until the next "crisis".

Or the next stimulus check...
Altoona area has a big flea market on Sundays. You guys in the area know it as “Leitiey’s flea market.
I enjoy wandering around there. You sometimes find something you can’t live without, not to mention finding a slightly used rifle or shotgun. Private sales are still ok... for now.
They were closed last year on account of the government “scamdemic, so Sunday was my first trip in a while.
The couple of guns that I looked at were priced astronomical. Couple of guys had those buckets of Remington “Golden Bullets” (1400 rounds). I squirreled away some on them myself. They were all priced at $140! Some fellow had .223 handloads selling at a buck a round! Large rifle primers? $15 bucks a hundred! Even once fired brass was crazy.
Now I know asking and getting are two completely different things, but holy smokes.
I think me, and probably at least half the guys on this board could sell out and retire early! laugh
Seeing some shotgun shells in Walmart, I thought maybe there was light at the end of the tunnel.
Guess not.
7mm
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

Hope they get stuck with a bunch of ammo at 3 times to going price.
Serve em right.
This scalping BS will continue as long as folks are running around buying everything that they see whether they need it or not. Store shelves will be sparse a long time since production can’t keep up with sales. At some point, the stores will be wallowing in inventory that they can’t sell. Check out stocks of hand sanitizer these days.

My question is why do folks who shoot less than a box of ammo per year feel compelled to buy it by the case now? Even in the best scenario, by the time one fires 100 rounds in a confrontation, authorities will show up en mass with an incredible amount of firepower. Think about it….

Fuggers are running around like teenagers looking for condoms before prom night.
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
I saw 12 gauge Federal target loads (100 rd) at Walmart. First I’ve seen anything of ammo anywhere since early January. Surprisingly, they weren’t marked up drastically from what they had been.
Still haven’t seen and primers, powder or loaded rifle ammunition in the LGSs.
It’s nice enough now that I’ll soon start back to plinking with the .22 and other forms of recreational gunfire, although I’m a little concerned about easily replacing what I burn up.
I’m not into panic buying, but it seems the government and the media want up to kill each other, but they cut off the ammo so we can’t! crazy
7mm

It seems to be easing up a bit here, but the prices haven't. About 80 cents to a dollar a round for 9mm fmj.
Was in the Scheel's in Springfield, IL last week. They had some bulk packed 9mm, .40 S&W, and .45 ACP. Also had some shotgun shells. Prices seemed a bit high, but not crazy. Limiting purchases to two boxes of any given product, no more than eight boxes total of everything combined.

They also had a pretty good selection of .308 and .224 caliber reloading bullets from Hornady and a few Nosler offerings. Same deal on quantity limits.
I know cci has had 22 on their site pretty much every day for the last two weeks.
Larry sent me 3 boxes of 178 ELDX and I found 2 cases of target 8’s at Field & Stream. Not worried.
Saw some Remington 30-06 and 308 at wallyworld the other day it don't last long $19+ a box. See more at Fleet & Farm as well as Scheels at fairly normal prices . I only get active when they have primers in stock good to go on everything else till Don Jr. or Ivanka get in the whitehouse right huh?
I found a 22LR cartridge on the ground yesterday! It had a light firing pin strike so I am sure it will fire if I try it again. Oh glory be!
Few more choices this morning. Frontier 5.56mm was $9.49, .22 WMR was $14.97, and the 9mm was $16.97.

[Linked Image]
I was at Farm & H yesterday they had 20 box's of Rem. 300 savage, but wanted $49.99 a box WTF
I have not been ammo shopping this last year , only noticed the empty shelves when wandering through a store, but several months ago I was working up north and was in a Walmart 0700 ish and two old boys walking out of the store with an ammo can in each hand. It dawned on me later about the hoarding many speak of.....and I guess I did not know that Walmart sold ammo in bulk...they do not in my immediate area, anyway.
I don't give a shyt if it's easing or not. I was smart enough to put away a lifetime supply while the getting was good. Unlike most of the brain trust here by the looks of these constant ammo threads.
It almost seems like it but not declaring it is

Academy today had 500 rds of Winchester Wildcat for $27, Winchester 150 grain 30-30 for $20, and a 10 box case of Win. 20 ga. for about $27 . Keep in mind they limit your purchase quantity but the prices don’t reflect a shortage .
Few more choices this morning. Frontier 5.56mm was $9.49, .22 WMR was $14.97, and the 9mm was $16.97.

[Linked Image]

That 22mag ammo shoots really well in my 77/22M SS boat paddle as well as my Magnum Research semi-auto. I haven't tried it on anything more durable than paper so far though.
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I don't give a shyt if it's easing or not. I was smart enough to put away a lifetime supply while the getting was good. Unlike most of the brain trust here by the looks of these constant ammo threads.

I've got new guns that require different components than what I've stockpiled.... I can make ammo with what i have, but sure be nice to find "the" powder for that cartridge on shelves sooner than later.
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223

I've got new guns that require different components than what I've stockpiled.... I can make ammo with what i have, but sure be nice to find "the" powder for that cartridge on shelves sooner than later.
Ain't my problem. Not a good time to be buying new guns you don't have ammo/components for already. I've got all the guns I'll ever need and ammo and components to go with them.

Ain't my problem. Not a good time to be buying new guns you don't have ammo/components for already. I've got all the guns I'll ever need and ammo and components to go with them.

You don't never know when your going to find a deal on guns. I ended up with a Marlin 336 in 35 Rem and no ammo to see how it shoots. I'm planning on trading it for a 32 Win spl after I clean, function test and shoot it. I can't sell something that I've never shot.
No, not in the least.
The Remington Lonoke plant is now running 24/7 and it is starting to get out there a little.
Tax refunds and stimulus checks have about dried up. Biden hasn’t banned anything. If everybody would just quit buying from these neckbeard scalpers, the floor boards at the local gun store would be sagging once again in no time.

I still don’t understand how a company like Remington could possibly go bankrupt at a time like this!
If these fugking Boomer hoarders and scalpers would give it a rest, things would look better
Well, if it is, it means that there are lots of total idiots out there who don't realize the seriousness of the situation. wink
Its SERIOUS I tell ya! Ammo is going extinct and the regular flu is gunna kill yo azz.

LMAO
Originally Posted by TrueGrit

You don't never know when your going to find a deal on guns. I ended up with a Marlin 336 in 35 Rem and no ammo to see how it shoots. I'm planning on trading it for a 32 Win spl after I clean, function test and shoot it. I can't sell something that I've never shot.
I know it wouldn't matter to me if I ran across a good deal or not. I won't be looking anyway so that would be very unlikely. I've got all the guns I want and more than I'll ever need already and don't plan on getting more. I don't need to constantly feed a new toy addiction. It is pretty funny to hear the crying from folks that do though. LOL

Why can't you sell something you've never shot? I recently sold a 338 win mag that I never shot (and I told him this). I guess the guy bought it as an investment and I hope it works out for him (I made some money on it). Hope he makes some money on the deal too.
Sportsman's Whorehouse had Blazer Brass 9mm the other day at $18.99/50. 2 box limit. Not great, but not 'spent a month at San Quentin with Bubba' bad.
Originally Posted by horse1

[Linked Image]

That 22mag ammo shoots really well in my 77/22M SS boat paddle as well as my Magnum Research semi-auto. I haven't tried it on anything more durable than paper so far though.

How do you like that Magnum Research? I have been tempted, but there's not much info out there on them.

Local Academy was well stocked today with 223, 9MM, 22 bulk packs and several other cals. Limit of two boxes total. Prices were not inflated. GW
Bi-Mart had a load of Winchester White Box 115gr 9mm this morning for $.32 - $.34 cents a round (50 round boxes - $16.97, 100 round range packs - $32.97, 200 round range packs - $64.97). Also had a bunch of Winchester White box 62gr 5.56mm for $11.97 per 20 rounds. Still a limit of two boxes of each caliber per customer. You could take Mama and pick up 800 rounds of 9mm for $260.00, which isn't a bad deal in today's market.
I just ordered a couple boxes of Federal blue box .30-06 from Basspro for a reasonable price.
I was at Guns Unlimited in Omaha yesterday. They had 2 palets of .223 and 5.56 on the floor of various makers. It was all 55 grain FMJ. It was 80 cents a round. The price is going the right way and Guns unlimited did NOT have a limit on how much you could buy. My guess is it's 80 cents a round to keep the scalpers from buying it all up and taking it to the next gun show. Without the scalpers my guess is it would be closer to 40 cents a round.

kwg
Midway has had 12ga target loads of various makes and shot sizes available for a few weeks, as long as I’ve been looking. Usually a limit of three of each type, and fairly expensive. I signed up for notifications on stuff that met the requirements at my club and picked up enough to get me through the Summer when added to what I had. Just started shooting informal Five Stand, a couple rounds a week. Lotta fun.

The club has some shells available, but I’m passing on those because some folks don’t have the time to chase down ammo like I do, something about “Jobs” or something of the sort....
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
Sportsman's Whorehouse had Blazer Brass 9mm the other day at $18.99/50. 2 box limit. Not great, but not 'spent a month at San Quentin with Bubba' bad.

laugh laugh laugh laugh
Ammo is available around here at reasonable prices.
2 Lgs in the area get it in and dont obscenely overprice.
Others in the area ..
Charge large.

Academy this morning had some Am eagle 124gr 9mm
Got 2 for 39 and change.

Went to gun and knife country outside gate 6 to see what they had.
Traded them even 1 for 1 for this ammo.
It is not the current version with red letters in the left corner.
Couldnt believe they had this ammo.
It aint been around since 08 09 10.
He had 7 left.
Told him I would be back with 9 boxes of win white box 115gr and blazer brass 115gr to trade for the 7 left he had.
Give some profit margin and maintain a good LGS relationship.
Buy the stuff at academy for around 16 to 17 a box OTD after discount anyways.
And The 9mm Endowment Foundation process of compounding thru wheeling and dealing makes the overall price less.

Ran to the house , back up to LGS

I have seen this ammo in action in Iraq.
Seen samurai guy in 327th back in 93 get dropped like a sack of wet flour from a MP shot with this ammo.
Qualfied with loose azz M9 pistols many times with it over the years.

It tumbles like a mofo when it hits bone, cartilage, equipment on body, hard flesh and organs
Ugly unpredictable wound channel paths.

I aint buying no HST,s or Gold dots for carry ammo now.
Get my sights adjusted to this stuff in the next day or two.
Buy some more 9mm 115gr close to its velocity and use that for practice ammo .
Find one or 2 brands that shoot closest to this POA/ POI wise.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Clear light laquer sealed primers.
Nato head stamped
Mil crimp primer pockets.
2010 vintage

Anealed

Academy had a good amount and varied selection this morning

Rural King has been getting alot more in also.
Past 4 or 5 months with them has been not good.

They had win white box 9mm 115 100rd bulky,s for 32 and change last week.

Seen velocitor for 7.01 also today at one of the LGS.
Been seeing lot of .22
Been seeing Rem core lock in standard rifle cals.
Midsouth is having more for online sales.
.22 Blazer was availble for direct sale this morning on the CCI website.

The worthless ass cabelas in gainesville va doesnt even have an ammo secton any more! I guessing they dont plan on getting any in any time soon either. No powder. No primers. 3 boxes of oddball bullets. Plenty of chinese made junk clothes though
Walmart had 5 boxes of f win 4570 300 gr. 36 a box last week

Yesterday 2 270 130, 2 .243 100 gr. 19 a box. Havent seen any .22

Big 5 had 1. 45 acp, a dozen 7.62x51 when I went in to look at a Dickinson shotgun. Anybody know about them? Pump. 18.5 cylinder, 5 shot. Hows that for thread drift?
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Tax refunds and stimulus checks have about dried up. Biden hasn’t banned anything. If everybody would just quit buying from these neckbeard scalpers, the floor boards at the local gun store would be sagging once again in no time.

I still don’t understand how a company like Remington could possibly go bankrupt at a time like this!

Greg , Cerebus held Remington stripped it of cash assets and mortgaged it to the hilt while proceeding to steal that also. Then bankrupted them with the insurmountable debt. It was done on purpose there is a family connection between the CEO of Cerebus and joe biteme. You understand now?
Walmart's around me don't have anything, maybe at best a pack of BB's
Went in Walmart yesterday and they had no ammo whatsoever, and the local gun stores have very little. I don't care since I don't buy ammo during these herd panics. Eventually the hoarders and idiots burn themselves out and supply returns to normal until the next conspiracy theory comes alive.
Midsouth had a Lee Universal Expander die.

And a powder measure stand....and some Lee Alox.

The box said Clarksville.....I was sure Renegade had sent me a box of dog dix or something.
Definitely better on line.

Bulk Ammo is showing at least 400,000 rounds of 9MM in stock, prices are still high starting at 60 cents per round, plus a bunch of .223, many other calibers, even 50 BMG.

Midway has Sierra brand loaded match ammo at ridiculously high prices.
Just now checked Gunbroker. The legitimate looking offerings of .30-06 are drawings bids of less than $2 a round. A good bit of it has no bids. The last few times I've bid I was beat $5 and then it was relisted so I quit bidding. Will just handload what I need. If we keep killing 4 or 5 hogs a week and check zero once a week it can add up. Shot the last 3 with .223. May switch over to .270W, but only at night when I'm alone (so nobody can see the .270W). Kind of like a homely girlfriend.
cci has had quite a bit of 22 pretty much every day, still limits, but for a good two weeks you could get standard, blazer, mini mags, velocitors, and a few others. I've been ordering a bunch of it, still averages out between the good and plinking stuff about 10cents a round but it is what it is.
Originally Posted by killerv
cci has had quite a bit of 22 pretty much every day, still limits, but for a good two weeks you could get standard, blazer, mini mags, velocitors, and a few others. I've been ordering a bunch of it, still averages out between the good and plinking stuff about 10cents a round but it is what it is.

Link?

You can buy straight from CCI?
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

The box said Clarksville.....I was sure Renegade had sent me a box of dog dix or something.

I will get “Mike” down there to give me your address

hahaha

I will get “Mike” down there to give me your address

hahaha

They sure don't spend much on advertising or packaging.

Fed ex box stuffed with weird mylar paper or something.

Maybe thats why Larry's shipping is so expensive.
You told me to try MidSouth.......dont fugg this up!
I have to take your word for it

I always just drive over there and do direct pull/pickup. 36 miles round trip and I can work a steak/egg/cheese biscuit into the trip

No need to fill out a manifest and gas up the VarmintMobile

I won’t

Montana money keepin our skool buses rollin
I have a Varmint Mobile I need to get running.

Would be the perfect sleeper rig to drive Renegade around to his ammo bread lines.

1985 Crown Vic station wagon.

Beige in color.

I won’t

Montana money keepin our skool buses rollin

Yesterday was a good day for the national GDP.

Order from MidSouth.....and 18 dozen wide mouth lids showed up.
FarminGuy be living good.
Haven’t been in a Whatamart since the TP panic began, IIRC. Doing very well without them. Ours never had much ammo of interest to me anyway. I did like that Ham Off the Bone they sell in the deli.
Walmarts around here have ammo coming in.

Huge Regional Distribution center bout 16 miles away on I 24 in Oak Grove .
That helps.

What dont help is the C19 shopping hour for the Blue Hair Raiders IMO....
once ya find scraps at one .
Ya need ta hit all 4 in town
3 bx limit can multiply if ya hit at the right time.

You can find Rem and Winchester standard rifle calibers.
You can find bulk boxes of various brands of .22
You can find win, fed, estate fridge packs of 100 at 21 22 bucks.
You can find win AA super sporting clays 12 gauge at normal price of 7.87 a box or 29.32 a fridge pack 👍👍👍👍
Blue hairs dont buy win super sporting clays.

The things you aint gonna see but are sold are those fughing 100 rd bxs of mini mags,SV, or stingers at 7.96 to 8.68 a bx.
They get em in but them poor blue hair C19 shoppers scarf those things up like groids at a crab legs buffet.

See em going for 15.99 to 29.99 at Lgs, scalper shops, gunshows.
And people buy em....

I need ta come up with a disguise to look like a blue hair C19 shopper.
Go to goodwill and get a outfit and a walker with 2 wheels on the front legs and some fresh tennis balls for the 2 rear legs.

Or get me one of those fancy ones like sea hag had.
Trike looking thing with wheel in front and auto brake and lever on the handle bars to disengage the wheel lock to roll on back to sporting goods and snag up some mini mags.

LOL!!!

He keeps all the dog dicks
Dog dicks and Honey mustard probably .Mmmmmm
I've seen plenty of FMJ rifle and pistol, ammo out there.

Be glad when you can buy some decent soft points for rifle.
I have a Varmint Mobile I need to get running.

Would be the perfect sleeper rig to drive Renegade around to his ammo bread lines.

1985 Crown Vic station wagon.

Beige in color.

Ammo bread lines...
Hahahahaa!!!!

Hitting the loop tommorow.

Went ta shoneys breakfest bar this morning at 830.

Didnt sleep worth a damm last night.
Already knew what academy had from wensday delivery.
They put out half from mon, wens, fri deliveries on tues, thur, and sat.
I see something I want from a delivery day buy.
I will hit it the next day.

Very few people around here have caught onto tuesday, thursday, and saturday availabilty.
Show up around 840 845 ish on those days.
Sit in truck or go get in line with 2 or 3 others.
Social butterfly gun and ammo talk time.
Or
Stroll to door at 855

9mm Endowment Foundation wheeling and dealing has paid for alotta aquistions for me over the past 3 to 4 months.

Its my part time job.....
Over the last month and a half the big box stores and LGS around here have steadily received more loading equipment
. Rcbs , hornady , lyman and lee dies, accessories, spare parts as well as brass and bullets. Powder and primers still short supply.last weekends gun show had quite a bit at scalpers prices for the most.part but did get 2 lbs of Auto comp 2 lbs Power pistol 1 lb of WW super handicap all at 30 /|LB. 1 LB OF 7977 AT 35 / lb. Today I scored 2 lbs of Rl-26..mb
Hell...
The 9mm Endowment Foundation got me this and the Dawson adjustable tritium sights.
Wheeling and dealing ammo to certain LGS around here.
DGAF about people paying his price.

Wheeling and dealing gun finds.
Wheeling and dealing a couple of scopes.

I was nice and bought this pistol from the main LGS I was flipping 9mm too.
He basically paid me to buy it from him in a roundabout compounding way.

#peopletryingtobustmychopsononhereallthetime
#hatersgonnahate....😂😂😂😂😂😂
#standinlineatacademyishorrible
#capitalism
#mytrophyfromthe"ammoshortage"
#plentyofammoonhandtoshootthruitalso
#resupplyavailable

Not bragging....
Just saying......

LOL!!!

I am picking up some .38 Special ammo for revolver I am going to own soon. I am looking forward to getting rid of that plastic-framed, full of cast metal and sheet metal parts POS pistol. I just have to go to the range and use up that 250 rounds of 9x19 ammo I have. There are several .38 Special loads available (fmj, jhp, lead round nose and wadcutter flat point). Since the gun only weighs 510 grams. I am going to pick either "Cowboy Action" or target wadcutter load. Prices range from 18€ to 30€ per box of 50. Target wadcutters should keep recoil down to minimum. smirk
#BYGOD
Originally Posted by renegade50

That helps.

You can find win AA super sporting clays 12 gauge at normal price of 7.87 a box or 29.32 a fridge pack 👍👍👍👍

The things you aint gonna see but are sold are those fughing 100 rd bxs of mini mags,SV, or stingers at 7.96 to 8.68 a bx.
They get em in but them poor blue hair C19 shoppers scarf those things up like groids at a crab legs buffet.

And people buy em....

Go to goodwill and get a outfit and a walker with 2 wheels on the front legs and some fresh tennis balls for the 2 rear legs.

Trike looking thing with wheel in front and auto brake and lever on the handle bars to disengage the wheel lock to roll on back to sporting goods and snag up some mini mags.

LOL!!!

I can get us in early, I have Nana’s temporary handicap placard from her getting her eyes fixed. Get some ray charles glasses and I tell them youre a mute.

It’s been easy the whole time
Wear these VarmintBeetus glasses in there

Originally Posted by Slavek
I am picking up some .38 Special ammo for revolver I am going to own soon. I am looking forward to getting rid of that plastic-framed, full of cast metal and sheet metal parts POS pistol. I just have to go to the range and use up that 250 rounds of 9x19 ammo I have. There are several .38 Special loads available (fmj, jhp, lead round nose and wadcutter flat point). Since the gun only weighs 510 grams. I am going to pick either "Cowboy Action" or target wadcutter load. Prices range from 18€ to 30€ per box of 50. Target wadcutters should keep recoil down to minimum. smirk

#albaniasuckstheroot.
#exchinesesphereofinfluenceeurotrashlandcountry.
#yoursofullofschityourstomachshouldbecalledaseptictank.

But you wouldnt know any of this outside of google fu, cause it's all just part of your sockpuppet persona along with your glockdufus one.

Toodles...........

LOL!!!!

That helps.

And people buy em....

LOL!!!

I can get us in early, I have Nana’s temporary handicap placard from her getting her eyes fixed. Get some ray charles glasses and I tell them youre a mute.

HAHA! Chit, 50 can’t pull off the mute thing.
He might could be like rain man

I’m a good driver, I’m a good driver. 48, 48 cards

I hate K-mart

We have pepperoni pizza Monday nights, Monday nights. Lmao
I think the cut off for that wally world C19 shopping hour is 60????

2 more years to go if so.
Fugg...
They probably got some secret oldster gang sign they flash or some schit???

Sure hope this C19 schit plays out that long.

#minimagsatanyprice.....

🤣
Lmao

SHEESH
Originally Posted by SandBilly

I hate K-mart

LOL at you retard
LMAO
VagisilBilly and Ethan Retardwards make a great “team” though

LMAO
Originally Posted by BobBrown

I hate K-mart

LOL at you retard
LMAO

What’s up coward? Lol
Originally Posted by BobBrown
VagisilBilly and Ethan Retardwards make a great “team” though

LMAO
Deflave says you're a great team member. Emphasis on "member" and further emphasis on sucking his member.
Perhaps we have seen the smallest hint of things easing up. Long long ways to go.

Remington & heavy impacted transition set back has has and still is having a huge impact on supply chain. we have a long long way to go from my perspective.

I hate K-mart

🥴🥴🥴🥴😄😄😄😄
One LGS is still picked clean. I've got my grandpa's Win Model 41 410/2-1/2 bolter dusted off, reblued, cleaned up and lubed, so was "around" and went in just to see. Nope. Nothing else, either. I'm sure glad I reload for my handguns and rifles -- and bought lots of components. But the "ammo drought" here is seemingly endless.

Those would definitely get you immediately thrown out of the LGS my bud manages. Lol.
Was in the local Runnings, home, farm and outdoor store this afternoon for some work gloves and walked through the sporting goods dept. just for grins. They had four boxes of 6mm ARC ammo and that was about it. Probably because anything so chambered is probably unobtanium anyway. I've yet to see anything in 6mm ARC.
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Was in the local Runnings, home, farm and outdoor store this afternoon for some work gloves and walked through the sporting goods dept. just for grins. They had four boxes of 6mm ARC ammo and that was about it. Probably because anything so chambered is probably unobtanium anyway. I've yet to see anything in 6mm ARC.

Same here. A co worker & I cleaned out the Arc ammo over the course of roughly a week. Demand just is not there yet for the ARC ammo at least in our community. No complaints.. Pricing on that ARC ammo is as favorable as I have seen anywhere.

Coworker ordered an AR w a 16 barreled line & had it in a few days. Hope he likes it.

I have the ammo and no rifle yet. Ordered a 22" light contoured drop in barrel for a CZ 527 roughly 3 1/2 months ago & sounds like the barrel will be on the order of 5 to 6 weeks yet. Not exactly a surprise

Otherwise the runnings ammo & reloading supplies have been nearly cleaned out for close to 5 months now.

Oh lawdy, I just split a side.
I keep seeing how Academy has all this ammo, and at decent prices... so, on a day off, I decided to drive all the way there to check it out. Wasted trip.
I saw a lot on the shelf today in middle America. Wagiboon has been holding out on us:)

1 box of 280AI
9 boxes of 25/06
On up to lots of 280, 7 Mag, 7 mauser, 30/06 to a mountain of 300WSM.
It was only uneasy if you are a retard like Ethan Retard Edwards

LMAO

Those would definitely get you immediately thrown out of the LGS my bud manages. Lol.

Hey Fella .you got any VarmintAmmo in that there LGS?
just watched a big auction. 10s of 1000s of rounds sold ----- starting at a buck each.
Problem is, people buy ANY ammo they see, even if it's a gun they don't own. Guess they figure trade bait later 🙄
Our Scheels here had plenty the other day, but they are gouging which I never thought they would do. I'm thinking it's because of scalpers.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Why do you think that they were gouging?
40 $ for 50 rounds of 9mm ammo? The rest seemed more in line.
Originally Posted by crittrgittr

How much did they pay for that 50 round box?
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
Originally Posted by crittrgittr

How much did they pay for that 50 round box?

That I don't know
not around Southern Oregon... almost ANYONE who owns a firearm, has more ammo than you'll see on the shelves of any store that "use" to sell ammo.

The Biden Bucks buyers are pretty well tapped out around here.
Multiply that factor in nationwide also.
Stuff is staying on the shelves longer.
And inventory is increasing.
And the line at Academy has shrunk by 1/2 to 2/3rds over the last 4 to 5 weeks.
Observations since 3rd week of march when those who dont have a pot to piss in won big in the Joey give away.

Hit Rural King yesterday.
Look at the time stamps on the receipts
They had around 20 to 25 k of win white box, blazer brass, am eagle, and browning( which is rebranded win white box) all 100 rd bulk pks
All 115 gr.
Today will be win white box 100 rd bulky day.
They probably had around 13 to 14k 9mm on the shelf of 9mm left around 7 pm last night.
Had a large amount of other calibers also.

The big things that help out around here are the regional walmart distribution center in Oak grove.
Regional distribution center in Cookville for academy.
Midsouth shooters supply 3 miles down the road.
Rural King being a regional based store around here.
And a fairly less populated area with a Military base.
The LGs,s around for the most part are making a profit off ammo and gun sales. But not obscene. We have a good selection of guns here also.

2 LGS in this area proclaim they have no ammo and little selection of guns.
Say they cant even order guns....
But maintain full friends and family staffs with little floor sales of anything.
Yet they more than likely use the same distributors as others .

That screams to me they are selling on gunbroker most of anything they get in, under accounts to disassociate their online stuff with the shop itself.
Both of these LGS are kings of the 100 to 200 markup on guns back in normal times to begin with.

Just my observations over time.....

Ammo and firearms are becoming more available with more selection.

Those shoot good in my Glocks, I burned a couple of boxes Sunday.

Those shoot good in my Glocks, I burned a couple of boxes Sunday.

Pretty common ammo around here.
Buck more a box than win white box.
Cause of its eye candy packaging.
Just rebranded win white box is what it is.
Good ammo either way.
Problem is, people buy ANY ammo they see, even if it's a gun they don't own. Guess they figure trade bait later 🙄

At this point, that may turn out to be a bad strategy. Mule Deer tells of a garage sale he went to after the last mess, where there were stacks of bulk .22 for sale at panic prices, and the panic was long over. Nobody was buying.

Based on activity at the nearby shooting range, must not be much available in this region. Even a year ago, the pistol range was pretty busy; not now.
Not much better in Iowa.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Stocked up before they elected O' Butthead, stocked up more when they we elected Trump, Stocked up more before China Joe, got elected, Powder, Primers, Bullets, Factory Ammo, plus about 5000 pc. of brass, my kids and grand kids will enjoy it, if i don't. Rio7
Originally Posted by RIO7
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Stocked up before they elected O' Butthead, stocked up more when they we elected Trump, Stocked up more before China Joe, got elected, Powder, Primers, Bullets, Factory Ammo, plus about 5000 pc. of brass, my kids and grand kids will enjoy it, if i don't. Rio7

Love it.
You are a GOD!

The only time you can have too much ammo.
When you are swimming and when you are on fire!
Those fuching zombies ain't gonna shoot themselves.
Now that you posted it, BETO and the jack booted thugs will know where to come.

MustardMan, Beto, is a commie TURD, of the fist order, anyone that's ever been here knows we are not a soft target, Screw Beto And his cronies. Rio7
Seeing a fair amount of Hornady bullets hitting the shelves. A few Nosler and even fewer Sierra.

Loaded ammo. Saw 3006, 308 and 300 WM at the local dunhams. A few cases of 12 gages were available also
Help me out if someone can explain Gunbroker.com to me. I bid $140 on 5 boxes of .30-06 ammo which was Federal 180 grain listed at No Reserve by Sportsman Supply in Butler, PA. When I left for church I was high bidder with less than 2 hours left on the auction. When I got back I checked in and found the auction was over and I had been beaten $5 by a bidder named Theviking1!. This was auction 901926027. I looked back at that auction page and it said the item was relisted. What is up with this? The ammo was listed as no reserve and apparently it wasn't sold and is relisted. Is this a scam or what? With $25 shipping my bid was going to cost $33 a box which is quite enough for Federal blue box .30-06 ammo. I don't necessarily believe Theviking1! exists as a bidder. Does anyone know what is going on? Do they actually have a reserve price and use a fake bidder to cut off a winning bid?
Originally Posted by Hastings
Help me out if someone can explain Gunbroker.com to me. I bid $140 on 5 boxes of .30-06 ammo which was Federal 180 grain listed at No Reserve by Sportsman Supply in Butler, PA. When I left for church I was high bidder with less than 2 hours left on the auction. When I got back I checked in and found the auction was over and I had been beaten $5 by a bidder named Theviking1!. This was auction 901926027. I looked back at that auction page and it said the item was relisted. What is up with this? The ammo was listed as no reserve and apparently it wasn't sold and is relisted. Is this a scam or what? With $25 shipping my bid was going to cost $33 a box which is quite enough for Federal blue box .30-06 ammo. I don't necessarily believe Theviking1! exists as a bidder. Does anyone know what is going on? Do they actually have a reserve price and use a fake bidder to cut off a winning bid?

Sportsman’s Supply is legit. Have bought from them several times. They likely just had more of this ammo waiting to sell once that auction finished, so it relisted. This is a listing option with GB. It automatically relists like this. SS sells a ton of ammo there, usually starting at .01 and with no reserve. Their final selling price is a good indicator of what the current market price is. I suppose it is possible that they have shill bids if the final price is low, but I’ve never seen evidence of this.
Originally Posted by WMR
Originally Posted by Hastings

Sportsman’s Supply is legit. Have bought from them several times. They likely just had more of this ammo waiting to sell once that auction finished, so it relisted. This is a listing option with GB. It automatically relists like this. SS sells a ton of ammo there, usually starting at .01 and with no reserve. Their final selling price is a good indicator of what the current market price is. I suppose it is possible that they have shill bids if the final price is low, but I’ve never seen evidence of this.

OK Thanks. Maybe that is what happened.
I’ve bought quite a bit of stuff from them thru GB in the past. When I was patient, very good deals used to be found (before the panic)
I saw 6 boxes of Winchester 333 for 19 bucks each and some .30-30 and .243 at Meijers today. I passed on the .22, CCI-SV is as low as I go.
© 24hourcampfire