Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
If these fugking Boomer hoarders and scalpers would give it a rest, things would look better

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Well, if it is, it means that there are lots of total idiots out there who don't realize the seriousness of the situation. wink

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Its SERIOUS I tell ya! Ammo is going extinct and the regular flu is gunna kill yo azz.

LMAO

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
I don't give a shyt if it's easing or not. I was smart enough to put away a lifetime supply while the getting was good. Unlike most of the brain trust here by the looks of these constant ammo threads.

I've got new guns that require different components than what I've stockpiled.... I can make ammo with what i have, but sure be nice to find "the" powder for that cartridge on shelves sooner than later.
Ain't my problem. Not a good time to be buying new guns you don't have ammo/components for already. I've got all the guns I'll ever need and ammo and components to go with them.

You don't never know when your going to find a deal on guns. I ended up with a Marlin 336 in 35 Rem and no ammo to see how it shoots. I'm planning on trading it for a 32 Win spl after I clean, function test and shoot it. I can't sell something that I've never shot.
I know it wouldn't matter to me if I ran across a good deal or not. I won't be looking anyway so that would be very unlikely. I've got all the guns I want and more than I'll ever need already and don't plan on getting more. I don't need to constantly feed a new toy addiction. It is pretty funny to hear the crying from folks that do though. LOL

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
I don't give a shyt if it's easing or not. I was smart enough to put away a lifetime supply while the getting was good. Unlike most of the brain trust here by the looks of these constant ammo threads.

I've got new guns that require different components than what I've stockpiled.... I can make ammo with what i have, but sure be nice to find "the" powder for that cartridge on shelves sooner than later.
Ain't my problem. Not a good time to be buying new guns you don't have ammo/components for already. I've got all the guns I'll ever need and ammo and components to go with them.

You don't never know when your going to find a deal on guns. I ended up with a Marlin 336 in 35 Rem and no ammo to see how it shoots. I'm planning on trading it for a 32 Win spl after I clean, function test and shoot it. I can't sell something that I've never shot.

Why can't you sell something you've never shot? I recently sold a 338 win mag that I never shot (and I told him this). I guess the guy bought it as an investment and I hope it works out for him (I made some money on it). Hope he makes some money on the deal too.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sportsman's Whorehouse had Blazer Brass 9mm the other day at $18.99/50. 2 box limit. Not great, but not 'spent a month at San Quentin with Bubba' bad.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by horse1
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Few more choices this morning. Frontier 5.56mm was $9.49, .22 WMR was $14.97, and the 9mm was $16.97.

[Linked Image]

That 22mag ammo shoots really well in my 77/22M SS boat paddle as well as my Magnum Research semi-auto. I haven't tried it on anything more durable than paper so far though.

How do you like that Magnum Research? I have been tempted, but there's not much info out there on them.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

Local Academy was well stocked today with 223, 9MM, 22 bulk packs and several other cals. Limit of two boxes total. Prices were not inflated. GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Bi-Mart had a load of Winchester White Box 115gr 9mm this morning for $.32 - $.34 cents a round (50 round boxes - $16.97, 100 round range packs - $32.97, 200 round range packs - $64.97). Also had a bunch of Winchester White box 62gr 5.56mm for $11.97 per 20 rounds. Still a limit of two boxes of each caliber per customer. You could take Mama and pick up 800 rounds of 9mm for $260.00, which isn't a bad deal in today's market.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I just ordered a couple boxes of Federal blue box .30-06 from Basspro for a reasonable price.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was at Guns Unlimited in Omaha yesterday. They had 2 palets of .223 and 5.56 on the floor of various makers. It was all 55 grain FMJ. It was 80 cents a round. The price is going the right way and Guns unlimited did NOT have a limit on how much you could buy. My guess is it's 80 cents a round to keep the scalpers from buying it all up and taking it to the next gun show. Without the scalpers my guess is it would be closer to 40 cents a round.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Midway has had 12ga target loads of various makes and shot sizes available for a few weeks, as long as I’ve been looking. Usually a limit of three of each type, and fairly expensive. I signed up for notifications on stuff that met the requirements at my club and picked up enough to get me through the Summer when added to what I had. Just started shooting informal Five Stand, a couple rounds a week. Lotta fun.

The club has some shells available, but I’m passing on those because some folks don’t have the time to chase down ammo like I do, something about “Jobs” or something of the sort....

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
Sportsman's Whorehouse had Blazer Brass 9mm the other day at $18.99/50. 2 box limit. Not great, but not 'spent a month at San Quentin with Bubba' bad.

laugh laugh laugh laugh

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Ammo is available around here at reasonable prices.
2 Lgs in the area get it in and dont obscenely overprice.
Others in the area ..
Charge large.

Academy this morning had some Am eagle 124gr 9mm
Got 2 for 39 and change.

Went to gun and knife country outside gate 6 to see what they had.
Traded them even 1 for 1 for this ammo.
It is not the current version with red letters in the left corner.
Couldnt believe they had this ammo.
It aint been around since 08 09 10.
He had 7 left.
Told him I would be back with 9 boxes of win white box 115gr and blazer brass 115gr to trade for the 7 left he had.
Give some profit margin and maintain a good LGS relationship.
Buy the stuff at academy for around 16 to 17 a box OTD after discount anyways.
And The 9mm Endowment Foundation process of compounding thru wheeling and dealing makes the overall price less.

Ran to the house , back up to LGS

I have seen this ammo in action in Iraq.
Seen samurai guy in 327th back in 93 get dropped like a sack of wet flour from a MP shot with this ammo.
Qualfied with loose azz M9 pistols many times with it over the years.

It tumbles like a mofo when it hits bone, cartilage, equipment on body, hard flesh and organs
Ugly unpredictable wound channel paths.

I aint buying no HST,s or Gold dots for carry ammo now.
Get my sights adjusted to this stuff in the next day or two.
Buy some more 9mm 115gr close to its velocity and use that for practice ammo .
Find one or 2 brands that shoot closest to this POA/ POI wise.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Clear light laquer sealed primers.
Nato head stamped
Mil crimp primer pockets.
2010 vintage

Anealed

Last edited by renegade50; 05/19/21.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Academy had a good amount and varied selection this morning

Rural King has been getting alot more in also.
Past 4 or 5 months with them has been not good.

They had win white box 9mm 115 100rd bulky,s for 32 and change last week.

Seen velocitor for 7.01 also today at one of the LGS.
Been seeing lot of .22
Been seeing Rem core lock in standard rifle cals.
Midsouth is having more for online sales.
.22 Blazer was availble for direct sale this morning on the CCI website.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
The worthless ass cabelas in gainesville va doesnt even have an ammo secton any more! I guessing they dont plan on getting any in any time soon either. No powder. No primers. 3 boxes of oddball bullets. Plenty of chinese made junk clothes though

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Walmart had 5 boxes of f win 4570 300 gr. 36 a box last week

Yesterday 2 270 130, 2 .243 100 gr. 19 a box. Havent seen any .22

Big 5 had 1. 45 acp, a dozen 7.62x51 when I went in to look at a Dickinson shotgun. Anybody know about them? Pump. 18.5 cylinder, 5 shot. Hows that for thread drift?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Tax refunds and stimulus checks have about dried up. Biden hasn’t banned anything. If everybody would just quit buying from these neckbeard scalpers, the floor boards at the local gun store would be sagging once again in no time.

I still don’t understand how a company like Remington could possibly go bankrupt at a time like this!

Greg , Cerebus held Remington stripped it of cash assets and mortgaged it to the hilt while proceeding to steal that also. Then bankrupted them with the insurmountable debt. It was done on purpose there is a family connection between the CEO of Cerebus and joe biteme. You understand now?

Last edited by Magnum_Bob; 05/20/21.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Walmart's around me don't have anything, maybe at best a pack of BB's

I may not be smart but I can lift heavy objects

I have a shotgun so I have no need for a 30-06.....
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Went in Walmart yesterday and they had no ammo whatsoever, and the local gun stores have very little. I don't care since I don't buy ammo during these herd panics. Eventually the hoarders and idiots burn themselves out and supply returns to normal until the next conspiracy theory comes alive.

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

616 members (16gage, 1moredeer, 1badf350, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 59 invisible), 3,004 guests, and 1,288 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,958
Posts18,519,418
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.