Posted By: persiandog Oh Clint ,I am shocked - 05/03/21
very graphic , don't watch
Hmm...not good. Lol. 🤣
Posted By: persiandog Re: Oh Clint ,I am shocked - 05/03/21
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Hmm...not good. Lol. 🤣

its a very strange movie(the beguiled)
Posted By: slumlord Re: Oh Clint ,I am shocked - 05/03/21
Didn’t everyone in Idaho or Utah get married when they were 12,13?
Posted By: Morewood Re: Oh Clint ,I am shocked - 05/03/21
Is that Nellie Oleson, the grocer's daughter in Little House on the Prairie?
Originally Posted by Morewood

No.
Posted By: killerv Re: Oh Clint ,I am shocked - 05/03/21
He's always had a perv moment on his movies, probably one in real life.
Originally Posted by Morewood

no, Pamelyn Ferdin
Posted By: bruinruin Re: Oh Clint ,I am shocked - 05/03/21
That's pretty cringey.
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Oh Clint ,I am shocked - 05/03/21
Well, that was disturbing...
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Well, that was disturbing...

I agree
Posted By: SandBilly Re: Oh Clint ,I am shocked - 05/03/21
Where’s the linky thingy?
Originally Posted by SandBilly

Per your probation officer, it’s bettter that you don’t view it.
Originally Posted by slumlord

I’m not on probation, I just can’t go in Church’s chicken anymore.

on youtube search for : clint creepster 1971
Originally Posted by persiandog
very graphic , don't watch

Don't watch what? There's nothing there to watch. Why'd you take it down?

on youtube search for : clint creepster 1971

I guess I’m a perv, I’d rather play that part than Ned in Deliverance or anyone in Brokeback mountain,
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Oh Clint ,I am shocked - 05/03/21
Hmm...not good. Lol. 🤣

Humm, like Satan beguiled Eve in the garden. Nothing new under the sun.

“I will make your pains in childbearing very severe; with painful labor you will give birth to children.”

Humm. She was going to have pain in childbirth but because of her sin HE was going to make it more than normally severe andwith THAT painful labor she would have CHILDREN. PLURA, AS IN BOTH CAIN AND ABLE. One was of GODS SEED. Satan had mixed his tares with the wheat. The true, Original Sin.

It appears that, even before the fall, there would have been some pain in childbirth. God says, “I will greatly multiply your pain in childbirth” (ESV), using a Hebrew word meaning “to increase.” The pain of childbirth would be more than before. The pain was amplified.

Yeah, they don’t have livers and gizzards. It’s a respectable joint.
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Oh Clint ,I am shocked - 05/03/21
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: xxclaro Re: Oh Clint ,I am shocked - 05/03/21
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Hmm...not good. Lol. 🤣

Humm, like Satan beguiled Eve in the garden. Nothing new under the sun.

“I will make your pains in childbearing very severe; with painful labor you will give birth to children.”

Humm. She was going to have pain in childbirth but because of her sin HE was going to make it more than normally severe andwith THAT painful labor she would have CHILDREN. PLURA, AS IN BOTH CAIN AND ABLE. One was of GODS SEED. Satan had mixed his tares with the wheat. The true, Original Sin.

It appears that, even before the fall, there would have been some pain in childbirth. God says, “I will greatly multiply your pain in childbirth” (ESV), using a Hebrew word meaning “to increase.” The pain of childbirth would be more than before. The pain was amplified.

Do any of you REMEMBER that other guy on here who USED TO go full caps on RANDOM words? The guy seemed a little LOONY, wonder what happened to HIM?
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Reeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
movie was remade in 2017 , in the original Clint 'Union soldier' does a lot more than kissing. great movie

btw , 1971 was the best year for great movies , take a look. how many have you seen?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_films_of_1971
movie was remade in 2017 , in the original Clint 'Union soldier' does a lot more than kissing. great movie

btw , 1971 was the best year for great movies , take a look. how many have you seen?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_films_of_1971

Wow. Didn't go completely through the list, but just up to H, I saw lots of them, and they were memorable. Amazing for one year.
That is really creepy. A man and a 12 year old girl. That is an outtake from "The Beguiled?"

The adult star of that film was Geraldine Page. Her son is Tony Torn and he is my part time neighbor up here in the mountains. He usually lives in New York.
When that film was made Geraldine took Tony down there with her, he was about 7 years old. He just hung around the set during the day and during coffee breaks would sit around and chit chat with Clint Eastwood.
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: Oh Clint ,I am shocked - 05/04/21
Eastwood didn't have many morals to have even played this part. The producers had none to have thought it up either. Most from hollywood have sick twisted minds.
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Eastwood didn't have many morals to have even played this part. The producers had none to have thought it up either. Most from hollywood have sick twisted minds.

The movie was based on 1862, you think men didn't marry young girls back then? Down south in 1865 16 was over the hill, times change. NThe original was a good movie and Clint was a good actor even in those days.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Oh Clint ,I am shocked - 05/04/21
The whole fuggin' movie was weird.

Did y'all forget that the woman in charge of the girls home in the movie was still mourning her dead brother, and their incestuous relationship?

It's Hollywood, folks.

Don't confuse the role with the person... Hell my wife does that. She'll say she isn't watching a movie because so and so is in it. Why, Dear? "Because Bruce Dern shot John Wayne."

Umm.... okay... crazy
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
That is really creepy. A man and a 12 year old girl. That is an outtake from "The Beguiled?"

That's great coming from Mr."I wanna touch and kiss pretty dolly".... laugh

Try again.
Posted By: rem shooter Re: Oh Clint ,I am shocked - 05/04/21
Beguiled and Play Misty for me ,are about the only 2 Eastwood movie's i just never liked ,kinda like The Searchers the only John Wayne movie i never liked ,and i have tried to like them
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

The movie was based on 1862, you think men didn't marry young girls back then? Down south in 1865 16 was over the hill, times change. NThe original was a good movie and Clint was a good actor even in those days.

Who cares about 1862 with what's going on now. The child sex trade wasn't even going on then like it is now. Most everything that comes out of hollywood is never meant to be a good influence on anyone. To say they were just telling it like it was during that time seems to invite more perversion.

Who cares about 1862 with what's going on now. The child sex trade wasn't even going on then like it is now. Most everything that comes out of hollywood is never meant to be a good influence on anyone. To say they were just telling it like it was during that time seems to invite more perversion.

It most assuredly was going on.

You think that is a recent development?

History is your friend.
Posted By: SBTCO Re: Oh Clint ,I am shocked - 05/04/21
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Did y'all forget that the woman in charge of the girls home in the movie was still mourning her dead brother, and their incestuous relationship?

It's Hollywood, folks.

Don't confuse the role with the person... Hell my wife does that. She'll say she isn't watching a movie because so and so is in it. Why, Dear? "Because Bruce Dern shot John Wayne."

Umm.... okay... crazy

John W. warned Bruce what the outcome would be and he was right. Took a long time for Dern to get another part and even then not anything like his early years.
I think it would be illegal to film that scene today, a grown man kissing a 12 year old girl on the mouth.
Posted By: Heym06 Re: Oh Clint ,I am shocked - 05/04/21
Originally Posted by SBTCO

It's Hollywood, folks.

Umm.... okay... crazy

John W. warned Bruce what the outcome would be and he was right. Took a long time for Dern to get another part and even then not anything like his early years.

Especially since he was a better actor than John! Strange how that works!

It most assuredly was going on.

You think that is a recent development?

History is your friend.

Yes it was going on then. I know that. It's even worse now. My point is how much better off everyone would be if some decency was promoted. I haven't watched this movie but I imagine all it does is glorify Eastwood's character and whatever happens is okay because it's the narrative of the script. It's well known that hollywood has been using it's influence for years to promote anything and everything the left wants including communism, same sex marriage and the list goes on and on. I'd also guess many of them are eye ball deep in abusing children and anyone else they want. Just look at what Weinstein had been doing for years and who his buddies are. The witch clinton was one of his friends then just look at who Eastwood supported as president this last time. It's as bad as kids having roll models like they do in the high paid athletes. But to your point, yes history is our friend. By all means.
This movie doesn't glorify Eastwood's character. The girls at the school get riled up and they murder Eastwood. Poison him with poison mushrooms.
This is one creepy movie I can't stand to watch it.
Posted By: 1minute Re: Oh Clint ,I am shocked - 05/04/21
Not seen the movie, but a neighbor once loaned me a book composed solely of interviews with ladies that came to Oregon in the mid-1800's via wagon or ship. Near all were married between 13-15 yrs, and those remaining single into their late teens deemed unsuitable old maids.
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: Oh Clint ,I am shocked - 05/04/21
Child brides have been the norm for older men for several thousand years throughout history and in every country. At the time, 1862, the Age of Consent in a number of states was 13. Back in those days, the old adage "Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed," held sway.

Today, the child sex trade is in full bloom, and not just in Hollywood. It's rampant all over the world. It is tragic for the children, but it exists.

L.W.
Originally Posted by 1minute
Not seen the movie, but a neighbor once loaned me a book composed solely of interviews with ladies that came to Oregon in the mid-1800's via wagon or ship. Near all were married between 13-15 yrs, and those remaining single into their late teens deemed unsuitable old maids.

A lot of Oregon was settled by Northern Europeans starting about 1870. Lot's of pioneer cemetery's filled with names from Sweden, Norway, and Germany. People didn't live long back then, 40 was probably pretty old so reproducing younger was a survival tactic. Go look at the birthdate and death date of the early settlers gravestones, it's pretty shocking how young most of them were. Think about having four or five kids starting at 16 means they might live long enough to see their kids grow up. Not many made it to 70 back then. It wasn't until we started living longer the social norm about marriage changed around early 20th century.
© 24hourcampfire