Home
Posted By: Old_Toot Murder Rate - 05/04/21
Welcome to the City life.

Baton Rouge has now exceeded all previous records.

50 murders as of May 1.

Like Covid, it’s going exponential.

The mayor and police chief says, “We gotta stop this”.
Posted By: rem shooter Re: Murder Rate - 05/04/21
Black culture ,.gotta love it..they of course wont admitt to that .. buts its the guns ,.liberals say
Posted By: Riverc Re: Murder Rate - 05/04/21
Baton Rouge is getting worse by the day...Broom and Paul are a joke...The city had a chance to get rid of Broom but that didn't happen.I don't like going to Baton Rouge anymore only go if needed.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Murder Rate - 05/04/21
Originally Posted by rem shooter
Black culture ,.gotta love it..they of course wont admitt to that .. buts its the guns ,.liberals say

If the newspaper is correct 49 victims are black from reading their names.

Like, La’quivadarius and Ja’trevious. Then there’s Le’Precious and Turbadozia along with Tercella.
Posted By: antelope_sniper Re: Murder Rate - 05/04/21
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

50 murders as of May 1.

Defund the police. That will stop it. Murder rate will go to zero because there will be no one to collect the statistics.
Posted By: szihn Re: Murder Rate - 05/04/21
How very Democrat of them....................
Originally Posted by Riverc
Baton Rouge is getting worse by the day...Broom and Paul are a joke...The city had a chance to get rid of Broom but that didn't happen.I don't like going to Baton Rouge anymore only go if needed.

They’ve outrun Chicago, per capita, in murders.

Chief Paul’s role has been to ‘disengage’ from direct public contact as much as possible which is why you can bust through Baton Rouge at 75mph and never look back. I gotta say that’s quite an improvement over the past ‘strictly enforced 55mph’.
Posted By: CGPAUL Re: Murder Rate - 05/04/21
Those name sound and look French? Lots of French in that neck of the woods? What are they up in arms about?
Originally Posted by CGPAUL
Those name sound and look French? Lots of French in that neck of the woods? What are they up in arms about?

Not French.
Africans.

Up in arms? Just another day in the hood is all.
Posted By: strikeu Re: Murder Rate - 05/04/21

Like, La’quivadarius and Ja’trevious. Then there’s Le’Precious and Turbadozia along with Tercella.

left out Sha-nay-nay
Posted By: ingwe Re: Murder Rate - 05/04/21

First of all 'Black Culture' is an oxymoron...they have no culture thats definable.

But you're right...its the guns.

And others are right...if they'd defund the police this stuff would stop...eventually after they'd killed each other off....

And really...is that so bad of an idea?
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: Murder Rate - 05/04/21
Problem is folks that have no value of life.

Jackson Ms isn’t far behind BR.

Same problems.

Everything is leaving. Except gov funded stuff. Dumped a pile of money in the Trademart at the Fair grounds. Civil rights museum.

Reported that Amazon is building a hub to the north. Folks wonder why not in Jackson.

Someone did buy the old run down metro mall. Going to renovate. Turn into shops and condos.

No one will go. Bad part of town.
This evening’s tv news stated that the double murder just north of Baton Rouge was done by the culprit who fled the scene with a 4 year old in the car with him. He was caught in Mississippi, Biloxi area and started a shootout with the cops.

The 4 year old child died today.

Fuggin animals.
Posted By: Riverc Re: Murder Rate - 05/05/21
This evening’s tv news stated that the double murder just north of Baton Rouge was done by the culprit who fled the scene with a 4 year old in the car with him. He was caught in Mississippi, Biloxi area and started a shootout with the cops.

Fuggin animals.

You hear about the 15 year old black girl killed in Port Allen.Somebody sprayed the apartment she was in with bullets.Everyday i turn on the local news wife and i say wonder how many got shot killed in Baton Rouge today.
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: Murder Rate - 05/05/21

Toot, back in the late '80's or maybe early '90's, BR had 52 killings in a year. First time they averaged a killing a week. Anyway, I went to the sheriff's office and looked up who was getting killed. 50 blacks and 2 whites were killed that year.
Posted By: memtb Re: Murder Rate - 05/05/21

50 murders as of May 1.

It’s awesome to be having a great season! Is there a chance to be number one per capita by year end! I hate the thought that after I move away, they’re going for numero uno! Will there be trophies and banquets?

I watch WBRZ (Baton Rouge) 10:00 pm news every morning on Roko! I’d like to say that I’m surprised at the number of homicides almost daily.....but sadly, I not!

I just wish my kids and relatives could leave that hell hole! memtb
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Murder Rate - 05/05/21

50 murders as of May 1.

I hope you become a statstic! LOL
Originally Posted by memtb

50 murders as of May 1.

It’s awesome to be having a great season! Is there a chance to be number one per capita by year end! I hate the thought that after I move away, they’re going for numero uno! Will there be trophies and banquets?

I watch WBRZ (Baton Rouge) 10:00 pm news every morning on Roko! I’d like to say that I’m surprised at the number of homicides almost daily.....but sadly, I not!

They tell me Zachary is not as bad as BR. I'm guessing Mall City and Scottlandville are the main problem areas.

Fuggin animals.

What's another BOOMER poster here worth? NOTHING!! I know RIGHT?
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Murder Rate - 05/05/21

50 murders as of May 1.

Sad to say that every time a gun goes off in Baton Rouge my property value goes up.
Posted By: 260Remguy Re: Murder Rate - 05/05/21
What part of black thugs killing other black thugs is a bad thing?

I'm sure that there are some innocent bystanders killed in gunfire exchanges, but since black folks tolerate drugs and gangs, a little collateral damage is to be expected.
Originally Posted by Oldman3

50 murders as of May 1.

They tell me Zachary is not as bad as BR. I'm guessing Mall City and Scottlandville are the main problem areas.

And Baker/Brownsfield.

The 51 dead now haven’t been directly identified as to race but by names it looks like 1 Hispanic and the rest black on black,
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Murder Rate - 05/05/21
Originally Posted by ingwe

First of all 'Black Culture' is an oxymoron...they have no culture thats definable.

But you're right...its the guns.

And others are right...if they'd defund the police this stuff would stop...eventually after they'd killed each other off....

And really...is that so bad of an idea?

^^^^^^^^^Perfect solution Sir^^^^^^^^^
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

Shooting up quite a bunch of innocents too.

50 murders as of May 1.

Sad to say that every time a gun goes off in Baton Rouge my property value goes up.

West Feliciana Parish is a good place.

50 murders as of May 1.

Yes it is.

I wasn’t joking about the property values. Gone absolutely crazy.
Mr neighbor 2 places over from mine has a 6.5 acre piece that he’s working on and I was helping him with his tractor last Sunday. He bent the scchitt out of his bush hog.

Two different couples just riding and looking stopped and asked if he’d sell his place and one offered twice what Keith paid for it.

One lady pointed across the way to my place and asked who owned that. I told her that I did and she asked to look at it. Told her it wasn’t for sale but feel free to walk around it and she and her husband did, came back and wanted info on the designer and the builder.

Our area has 22 homes in it with one piece left to build on and we don’t have any monument or sign out on Hwy 61. One way in and out, surrounded by woods. On any given weekend we’ll have 20-25 lookers driving through. 2 years ago we might have 8-10 drive around looking.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Murder Rate - 05/05/21
Drove Wife down there for a Marathon a few years back, start line was at the Capitol iirc, POPO, Dogs were everywhere, choppers in the air too, i didn't like the vibe at all, was more than happy to head N/NW!

50 murders as of May 1.

Yes it is.

I wasn’t joking about the property values. Gone absolutely crazy.
Mr neighbor 2 places over from mine has a 6.5 acre piece that he’s working on and I was helping him with his tractor last Sunday. He bent the scchitt out of his bush hog.

Two different couples just riding and looking stopped and asked if he’d sell his place and one offered twice what Keith paid for it.

One lady pointed across the way to my place and asked who owned that. I told her that I did and she asked to look at it. Told her it wasn’t for sale but feel free to walk around it and she and her husband did, came back and wanted info on the designer and the builder.

Our area has 22 homes in it with one piece left to build on and we don’t have any monument or sign out on Hwy 61. One way in and out, surrounded by woods. On any given weekend we’ll have 20-25 lookers driving through. 2 years ago we might have 8-10 drive around looking.

Then sell it ya broke bastid
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Murder Rate - 05/05/21
I’m suffering from some serious Negro fatigue. 13% of the population does not warrant 99.9% of the attention. I DGAF what the MSM says... it’s alright to be white.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I’m suffering from some serious Negro fatigue. 13% of the population does not warrant 99.9% of the attention. I DGAF what the MSM says... it’s alright to be white.

But Old Toot has that Negro girlfriend so lighten up . sheez
Posted By: AKCHOPPER Re: Murder Rate - 05/05/21
Like someone said here, give them all .45's to speed up the process.
Posted By: sawbuck Re: Murder Rate - 05/05/21
You boys just need a modern-day education.

They don't do it because they are Negros and it isn't their fault.

Black folks get themselves up in arms if one of their criminals is killed by police, but black on black homicide is so common that it hardly causes a ripple of indignation and is just background noise.

As a whole, the black community tolerates criminal activity, so they are reaping what they have sown. I have zero sympathy for their dead.
Posted By: memtb Re: Murder Rate - 05/05/21

If they were only killing each other....no problem. However, I’ve had 3 (4 if you count the wife of one) close, personal friends (2 were elderly retired people) murdered by this scum. Granted this was years ago, but I’m still angered every time I think about it!

Zachary is far too close to BR, the complexion of Zachary will be changed within the next two decades! memtb

Black folks get themselves up in arms if one of their criminals is killed by police, but black on black homicide is so common that it hardly causes a ripple of indignation and is just background noise.

As a whole, the black community tolerates criminal activity, so they are reaping what they have sown. I have zero sympathy for their dead.

Talking to the police can get them killed pretty quick.
It’s more like an enforced toleration.
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: Murder Rate - 05/05/21
Just wait till it gets hot.

Then things will really explode.
Posted By: MPat70 Re: Murder Rate - 05/05/21
Is there any correlation between crime & murder rate vs. which political party runs the city?

If they were only killing each other....no problem. However, I’ve had 3 (4 if you count the wife of one) close, personal friends (2 were elderly retired people) murdered by this scum. Granted this was years ago, but I’m still angered every time I think about it!

Zachary is far too close to BR, the complexion of Zachary will be changed within the next two decades! memtb

Zachary is already well into complexion change mostly due to the number of multi family apartments being built and being victims of their earlier success. The apartments developments are killing Zachary.

Lots of places for sale there and the property taxes for individual property owners is getting rough. Lots of expansion is required for utilities, roads, etc and those bills gotta be paid and apartment dwellers bring nothing to the party.

Zachary recently expanded the city limits miles northward up Hwy 19 and Plank Road. When you come south out of Slaughter you immediately hit a “Welcome to Zachary “ sign.
Originally Posted by MPat70
Is there any correlation between crime & murder rate vs. which political party runs the city?

Yessir.
Posted By: Pharmseller Re: Murder Rate - 05/05/21
Originally Posted by jackmountain
it’s alright to be white.

Racist bāstard.
Originally Posted by sawbuck
You boys just need a modern-day education.

They don't do it because they are Negros and it isn't their fault.

Heh !

Truth cause we ain’t woke quite yet.
Originally Posted by gunner500
Drove Wife down there for a Marathon a few years back, start line was at the Capitol iirc, POPO, Dogs were everywhere, choppers in the air too, i didn't like the vibe at all, was more than happy to head N/NW!

Those events are well patrolled particularly along the Mississippi River levee route and River Road.
Posted By: AKCHOPPER Re: Murder Rate - 05/05/21
Originally Posted by plainsman456

Man, you're not kidding.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Murder Rate - 05/05/21

Negroes see nothing wrong with Negro on Negro crime, and to them, it's nobodies business. It's like everything else concerning them, they don't want White's intruding in their world, but it's okay for them to be a part of ours........and discrimination if not.
Posted By: JamesJr Re: Murder Rate - 05/05/21
Originally Posted by plainsman456

Yeah, they don't get out much in cold weather, but the dog days of summer really ramps them up.
Posted By: deflave Re: Murder Rate - 05/05/21
Little James,

It’s too bad your parents couldn’t leave you a “farm” somewhere more affluent.

LOL

Zachary is already well into complexion change mostly due to the number of multi family apartments being built and being victims of their earlier success. The apartments developments are killing Zachary.

Lots of places for sale there and the property taxes for individual property owners is getting rough. Lots of expansion is required for utilities, roads, etc and those bills gotta be paid and apartment dwellers bring nothing to the party.

Zachary recently expanded the city limits miles northward up Hwy 19 and Plank Road. When you come south out of Slaughter you immediately hit a “Welcome to Zachary “ sign.

Sign must be right at the parish line.

Probably true, but I think that criminal activity is also tolerated to a greater degree in the black community because, as a group, they or their family or their friends may be involved in criminal activities. Besides, selling drugs is just another way to provide an income stream that may be illegal, but it is widely accepted.
Posted By: Stickfight Re: Murder Rate - 05/05/21
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Negroes see nothing wrong with Negro on Negro crime.

I’m White and I see nothing wrong with it either, apart from the times when their violence spills outside black neighborhoods.

What blacks who live among other other blacks do to one another is no concern of mine.
Originally Posted by Oldman03

Sign must be right at the parish line.

It is.

Surprised me when I saw it last week.
Chief David has his hands full right now.

Probably true, but I think that criminal activity is also tolerated to a greater degree in the black community because, as a group, they or their family or their friends may be involved in criminal activities. Besides, selling drugs is just another way to provide an income stream that may be illegal, but it is widely accepted.

Drugs and crimes of passion are most often the centerpieces of the scchitt going down.

In Baton Rouge quite a lot of it has spread out to the old Garden District and south of LSU is really bad with all of the apartment complexes there, many of those in poor condition.

There’s 7 known operating gangs in the greater Baton Rouge area. A long time friend of mine from childhood has gotten fabulously rich over the past 6-7 years defending these rappers and gang bangers. He’s representing a big one as we speak.
© 24hourcampfire