Home
Law roundup: Man claims road rage incident was a hate crime

May 3, 2021 12:00 AM
A man told Kalispell Police Department he was driving on North Meridian Road when a vehicle drove around him, slammed on his brakes and pulled into a store parking lot. The man said he made contact with the driver who began yelling at him, calling him a Californian. He felt the road rage incident was a “hate crime” and wanted a phone call.

Californian accused of indecent exposure, assault at local hotel

May 4, 2021 2:47 PM
A California man was arrested and jailed on felony charges Monday after he allegedly exposed himself to a number of people and assaulted others at a local hotel.

Daniel Weston Morton, 57, is lodged in the Flathead County Detention Center on two felony counts of indecent exposure and two misdemeanor counts of assault.

According to the charging document, a hotel employee called 911 to report a man, later identified as Morton, running around the pool area naked and assaulting guests.

When an officer from Kalispell Police Department spoke to the employee, she said Morton used the pool and hot tub while naked. She confronted him and he allegedly shoved her into an ATM in the hotel lobby.

The officer also spoke to a man who was bleeding from the nose. The man said he was using the pool area with his grandchildren, ages 9 and 11, when he saw Morton enter the area and take off all his clothes. The grandfather said he confronted Morton and told him he was being inappropriate.

According to the court filing, Morton then exposed himself began yelling to “look at his (profanity)” and asked if they liked what they saw. The grandfather said Morton punched him in the face and pushed him against the wall.

When a trio of officers went to Morton’s room, he allegedly asked if they were responding to what had happened earlier.

When Morton was taken to the jail he allegedly said he was from California and public nudity was not considered scandalous behavior.
Fugging VarmintGuy strikes again....
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

HA!

That story usually starts with "A Florida man....."
LOL
Doesn't everyone think Californians suck?
I’d rather have hemorrhoids than Californians.
Lol...so far most of the ones I know are okay, although it's a little disconcerting to hear " I sold my apartment in LA to buy this 500 acres by the lake. All my friends are gonna freak out."
They don’t think, they know.
Hired a young guy once in the Flathead Valley that was fresh outta California.

He was a pretty good paint and body guy and we were restoring some 50's cars at the time.

The topic of how uneccepted Californians were in the area came up one day in the shop.

He quickly stated he was more than wise to the fact and it's why he got Montana plates on his car his first week in the state.

I just laughed and told him he wasn't fooling anyone, his damn car was stil a Volvo.
Should be a bounty on em.
I bet he was wearing a mask though.
Originally Posted by Stophel

Some know, for sure.

Try driving around in podunk Utah (Vernal) in a rental rig with Cali plates sometime. Got pulled over by a sherrif and got an earfull about being a dumbazz Californian. I had done nothing wrong - just on youth elk hunt with my son. Son wasn't impressed with the local po po.
I saw a gal driving a shiny suv today with a Biden sticker on it, any guesses on where she’s from?

No local would be dumb enough to put a Biden sticker on a nice car around these parts.
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

Could be worse, could have both.
I don't care what you fuggers say, I know a lot of Californians just as conservative and redneck as all you good ol' boys.

Probably more so. We just don't run in the streets naked so you don't hear about us.
Originally Posted by Morewood
I don't care what you fuggers say, I know a lot of Californians just as conservative and redneck as all you good ol' boys.

Probably more so. We just don't run in the streets naked so you don't hear about us.

Probably true.

Thank You sir.

my older brother lives in San Rafael. He's pretty conservative, but doesn't hunt or fish, nor does he own a gun, so he's still a California phag in my mind and routinely tell him so.

Most “conservative” Californians would be like a Montana liberal. It’s not apples to apples.

Most “conservative” Californians would be like a Montana liberal. It’s not apples to apples.

🤣
I follow NBC Montana on Facebook.
The majority of posters on that page are as whacked out as the most radical liberals out here, boggles my mind to read the crap they post.
Missoula, Bozeman and Butte are infested with liberals as bad as any in California.

https://www.facebook.com/NBCMontana/
When I lived there for a Summer I found Cali's from Central to up North good folks and very friendly, except for the wacked out Bay Area.
well, they're California transplants so not surprising that they bring their destructive politics to Montana

Originally Posted by Salmonella

🤣
The majority of posters on that page are as whacked out as the most radical liberals out here, boggles my mind to read the crap they post.
Missoula, Bozeman and Butte are infested with liberals as bad as any in California.

Well, all except Sal and Rick. And Fats.
Oh, and Mowood.
I'm one of them and agree with people regarding their suspicion regarding people from here.
I can't defend them.

A bear killed and partially ate a woman last week in Colorado.
The found the bear and put it down.
They ran the story on KTVU (a bay area news station) Facebook page.
Every comment was screaming bloody murder about the killing of the bear.
They are the same liberal lunatics that march to support abortion.
The majority of Bay Area residents are flaming liberals.
Read the comments..

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158447349852061&id=20980557060
Percentage wise most do suck ain't gonna argue that point.

Numbers wise there are more MAGA voting America First Patriots in Kommiefornia than Montana, Idaho and Wyoming, SD, ND, Nebraska......etc..combined. You get the point

Slightly more than Texas as a whole.

Edited: too many good people still left in LA and SF.

Originally Posted by JGRaider
When I lived there for a Summer I found Cali's from Central to up North good folks and very friendly, except for the wacked out Bay Area.

Whoa whoa now...
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Well, all except Sal and Rick. And Fats.

Slighted again!!
The drive and ambition of a Californian is enough to make a Montanan hate him. Sure makes judging a guy by his license plate a whole bunch easier.

The fact he is as conservative as any is of no consequence because there is a good chance he will pay a higher price for the house next door vs. a local.
Originally Posted by FatCity67

Lob a tactical nuke or two into the LA and SF Basins and Instant MAGA state again.

Dammit fats can you give a brother a couple hours heads up first...?

Dang it Sorry Bro, after I posted I remembered youse Calgunners in the Bay Area.

I retract. Just gonna have to do it the hard way I guess.

Four hours then we cave the top of the Altamont and start taking out bridges🤣🤣🤣🤣

Originally Posted by Certifiable

Lob a tactical nuke or two into the LA and SF Basins and Instant MAGA state again.

Dammit fats can you give a brother a couple hours heads up first...?

Hig..
Funny you say that. I got a good buddy who lived here, moved to OR. Conservative as any. In the real estate biz.
Says the biggest difference is people up there don’t have the “California Hustle” when it comes to work.

He simply outworks and out-earns a lot of his colleagues
Fats, deal. I’ll meet you under the red white and blue windmill.
I’ll have whisky and lots of it

You bring the Dungees and I gots the Lockford sausages.
Hig..
Funny you say that. I got a good buddy who lived here, moved to OR. Conservative as any. In the real estate biz.
Says the biggest difference is people up there don’t have the “California Hustle” when it comes to work.

He simply outworks and out-earns a lot of his colleagues

It's no joke.
Originally Posted by Higginez

HA!

You’re confused. It starts with “A New York City queer...”
I had a Montana back in the days when Pontiac still existed. It was a nice van that served us very well. It never expressed an opinion about anyone, however.

You bring the Dungees and I gots the Lockford sausages.

I’ll bring an appetite
Lockford sausage, the line getting into that place sometimes, incredable!!

Santa Nella?

Thats great.

Stay super conservative

Stay gun owners.

Just stay in California.

The INSANE massive exodus from California to Idaho has screwed up this state so badly its ridiculous. The land prices and housing prices have gone sky high, state wide. The traffic and congestion. The massive amount of people in the mountains, where you used to never see a soul.

And all you hear is "well don't you want more of us conservative voters?"

No, not really.

Boise had 35K people in the town when I grew up in it, and maybe 75K in the valley. There are over 1 MILLION people there now. I fled there 20+ years ago, to escape the Californians, Portlandians and Seattle refugees.

WE ARE OVER CAPACITY

TRY WYOMING OR THE DAKOTAS
I used to live in northeast Washington near the Idaho line. I often hung around in Idaho. I bet I saw a hundred Idaho bumper stickers, "DON'T CALIFORNICATE IDAHO."

And they meant it, too. I heard that if someone moved up there from California, they better get those plates off within 24 hours or they would get a broken windshield and some flat tires. I was from Georgia, I was immune nobody cared if a Georgia boy moved up there.
Nothing against you personally MOREWOOD.

Just Calis in general.

Literally 5 out of 5 of the last houses sold in my neighborhood have been sold to people with California plates...
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Lol...so far most of the ones I know are okay, although it's a little disconcerting to hear " I sold my apartment in LA to buy this 500 acres by the lake. All my friends are gonna freak out."

Haha! This fugging guy thinks Californians are okey dokey.

Might as well I suppose....he is about to be a Eastern Californian.
Last summer was really plugged up with Kalifornians everywhere .Couldn't even use a boat launch or a hiking trail.

Idaho going down the toilet

Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush

Thats great.

Stay super conservative

Stay gun owners.

Just stay in California.

The INSANE massive exodus from California to Idaho has screwed up this state so badly its ridiculous. The land prices and housing prices have gone sky high, state wide. The traffic and congestion. The massive amount of people in the mountains, where you used to never see a soul.

And all you hear is "well don't you want more of us conservative voters?"

No, not really.

Boise had 35K people in the town when I grew up in it, and maybe 75K in the valley. There are over 1 MILLION people there now. I fled there 20+ years ago, to escape the Californians, Portlandians and Seattle refugees.

WE ARE OVER CAPACITY

TRY WYOMING OR THE DAKOTAS

Yep
No matter what.
It is always Commyfornia's Fault.
Rest easy, campers. I have no desire to move to a hostile environment based solely upon my license plates.

I've carved out a rich life and a big family here in the land of fruits and nuts. I'll remain behind enemy lines here in the Golden State.
The license plates are pretty gay.

Santa Nella?

Stay Frosty. All will be revealed.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
There are handful or so of Caliotos on here and more than a handful (I personally know several that live here now) that would and do fit in. But the simple fact is that they are a drop in the bucket when compared to the numbers moving in.

By and large a Cali conservative is a moderate here and in other Red locales. An influx of moderates is not a good thing politically. What they've done to the local economy is felonious. Cali doesn't own this themselves, WA relocators tend to be just as bad in my experience.

Personally, when I curse the californians et al, you guys should know damn well I'm not speaking of you, and though I can't speak for anyone else I'd imagine the same holds true. If it hurts your feelings then build a damned callous. Your exports are destroying the mountain west.

It was bad before, now with the "work" from home push and sheep fleeing lockdown states it's INFUGKINGSANE around here.

🤣

More truth than we like to admit.
But then, like most college towns across the nation, its to be expected.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
There are handful or so of Caliotos on here and more than a handful (I personally know several that live here now) that would and do fit in. But the simple fact is that they are a drop in the bucket when compared to the numbers moving in.

By and large a Cali conservative is a moderate here and in other Red locales. An influx of moderates is not a good thing politically. What they've done to the local economy is felonious. Cali doesn't own this themselves, WA relocators tend to be just as bad in my experience.

Personally, when I curse the californians et al, you guys should know damn well I'm not speaking of you, and though I can't speak for anyone else I'd imagine the same holds true. If it hurts your feelings then build a damned callous. Your exports are destroying the mountain west.

It was bad before, now with the "work" from home push and sheep fleeing lockdown states it's INFUGKINGSANE around here.

Love is never having to say your sorry.💝

[Linked Image from xtramagazine.com]

That's Salmonella on the left, but which one of you guys is on the right?

That's Salmonella on the left, but which one of you guys is on the right?

Don't be coy big fella.
I've been seeing plates from all over the country, especially the eastern seaboard, rolling through the valley for months now.
Makay... not to get too serious on a cali bash thread but a few things to consider of you will..

There has been a massive influx of people into CA and it has screwed up my once great state beyond belief.

The housing and land prices have been driven to beyond ridiculous, statewide.

The traffic and congestion is worse than ever.

The mountains are packed with people where once there were few..

We are also OVER CAPACITY..

Do you somehow think you are alone in your plight??
Makay... not to get too serious on a cali bash thread but a few things to consider of you will..

There has been a massive influx of people into CA and it has screwed up my once great state beyond belief.

The housing and land prices have been driven to beyond ridiculous, statewide.

The traffic and congestion is worse than ever.

The mountains are packed with people where once there were few..

We are also OVER CAPACITY..

Do you somehow think you are alone in your plight??

Oh sure, play the victim card....
The drive and ambition of a Californian is enough to make a Montanan hate him. Sure makes judging a guy by his license plate a whole bunch easier.

Lol no. It’s got nothing to do with ambition and everything to do with liberal pricktatude.

Don’t overthink this.

Sometimes hemorrhoids go away.

HA!

Uhhh, No. Unless you spell Florida -> CA.
Originally Posted by JeffA
Hired a young guy once in the Flathead Valley that was fresh outta California.

He was a pretty good paint and body guy and we were restoring some 50's cars at the time.

The topic of how uneccepted Californians were in the area came up one day in the shop.

He quickly stated he was more than wise to the fact and it's why he got Montana plates on his car his first week in the state.

I just laughed and told him he wasn't fooling anyone, his damn car was stil a Volvo.

Hahahahaha. That's rich.. and the first thing I think when I see a Volvo. smile
The Dakotas are full.

The small towns have a lot new faces in them. Welfare rats and disability check leeches. They got on disability in Washington or some other chit whole, then they figured out their dollar goes farther in Podunk rural America.
Been to NTC x3
Based outta Hunter Ligget working with JTF6, Cal State police for 30 days during harvest season in the Los Padres National forrest.
Eyes and ears 24/7 5 day missions 4 man infil teams under posse comatatus.
Observe and report to higher but cant apprehend the herb growers.

Went to a funeral for 4 days in L A
Huge cemetary in Burbank area.

Off time

Santa monica pier area freak show.
Met the guy who is squidward,s voice on spongebob square pants at some resturant thru the casualty affairs officer out their.
Got to see a tranny in a dress who needed to shave or use a better razor for the 5 oclock shadow with a matterhorn larynx at a ATM machine in downtown L A.
Went to the main hustler store.
Drove up in that hollywood hills area of the rich and famous.
Building on compressed sand and gravel makes 0 sense in earth quake central.
Seen the smog/ haze each morning building up against the mountains to the east.
Can only imagine what it was like in the 60,s and 70,s.
Driving on the interstate state reminded me of gerbils and hamsters in habitrail tunnels.
Home, route, work, home......
What a routine mundane life for a Saturday and Sunday off....

Monterey wasnt that bad for a visit during the JTF6 mission.
Got to yell " Bad Karma" and fugg up a buncha granola yoga types doing their group exercise what the fugg ever schit at that big rest stop by big sur.
Lol!!!

Oh PS.....
Tell all the Numbnuts on Coastal 1 .
When a Black SUV or Ford explorers stop by a creek bed and 4 man goon teams in jeans and t shirts with Alice packs and M4,s bail out and hit the woodline fast.
And driving around the national forrest with " Harvest Season" in masking tape on your back window aint exactly the brightest thing to do either.. crazy

We appreciate the honks and the 1 finger support.
But the hills have eyes dumbschitts....

Now that it is all legal with Recreational Marijuana I suppose that dont happen much at all now.

Just wish California would keep its politics in their state and not infect the rest of the nation.
Seems like most fugged up schit starts in Cal and infects the rest of the country over time for the last 5 to 6 decades.

Sixty years ago, the people in North Idaho hated Californians so it is not a new prejudice. A lot of Californians moved up to work on the Snake River dams in the sixties. Most of these guys were actually Okies who had moved to California with their parents in the thirties and nobody worked harder. A lot different than the urban Californian of today. GD

Personally, when I curse the californians et al, you guys should know damn well I'm not speaking of you, and though I can't speak for anyone else I'd imagine the same holds true. If it hurts your feelings then build a damned callous. Your exports are destroying
the mountain west.

Very true statement.
I feel your pain.
Originally Posted by renegade50
Been to NTC x3
Based outta Hunter Ligget working with JTF6, Cal State police for 30 days during harvest season in the Los Padres National forrest.
Eyes and ears 24/7 5 day missions 4 man infil teams under posse comatatus.
Observe and report to higher but cant apprehend the herb growers.

Went to a funeral for 4 days in L A
Huge cemetary in Burbank area.

Off time

Santa monica pier area freak show.
Met the guy who is squidward,s voice on spongebob square pants at some resturant thru the casualty affairs officer out their.
Got to see a tranny in a dress who needed to shave or use a better razor for the 5 oclock shadow with a matterhorn larynx at a ATM machine in downtown L A.
Went to the main hustler store.
Drove up in that hollywood hills area of the rich and famous.
Building on compressed sand and gravel makes 0 sense in earth quake central.
Seen the smog/ haze each morning building up against the mountains to the east.
Can only imagine what it was like in the 60,s and 70,s.
Driving on the interstate state reminded me of gerbils and hamsters in habitrail tunnels.
Home, route, work, home......
What a routine mundane life for a Saturday and Sunday off....

Monterey wasnt that bad for a visit during the JTF6 mission.
Got to yell " Bad Karma" and fugg up a buncha granola yoga types doing their group exercise what the fugg ever schit.

Oh PS.....
Tell all the Numbnuts on Coastal 1 .
When a Black SUV stops by a creek bed and 4 man goon teams in jeans and t shirts with Alice packs and M4,s bail out and hit the woodline fast.

We appreciate the honks and 1 finger support.
But the hills have eyes dumbschitts....

Now that it is all legal with Recreational Marijuana I suppose that dont happen much at all now.

Just wish California would keep its politics in their state and not infect the rest of the nation.
Seems like most fugged up schit starts in Cal and infects the rest of the country over time for the last 5 to 6 decades.

NorCal jungle forest grow interdiction is da shizznit fo real.
Um, it ain't just Montanan's....
Originally Posted by Redneck
Um, it ain't just Montanan's....

its just not Californians i would throw New York in it too maybe all those F___`N North eastern shore states ? except Maine. i don`t understand this liberal crap and what`s going on now BLM ,Anifta even the moran 2020 stolen election with the supreme court hiding in a closet . WTF ?
jim conrad: NO ONE on this earth acts less like a kalifornicationkopian than me!
If you think different you have serious mental issues.
The above copied article doesn't even begin to illustrate why most Americans hate kalifornicationkopia and kalifornicationkopians!
Maybe you should cook your beef a little longer before eating it - something is effecting your thought processes of late?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Man...I ate some beef last night that was cold in the middle.

Whee dogs that was good. A little chewy....but good.
We’re you gang raped in California? Your fixation with that state and it’s residents borders on mental instability.

The state itself is an amazing place. It is run by liberal idiots. But to claim anyone who lives there is liberal makes you an idiot!

But you already knew that...
[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]
We don't much care for all the NYC folks, Jew Nerseyans and Mass Holes moving into rural upstate NY either. The fuggers ain't right and do not fit in. They fled the cities like rats from a sinking ship and brought their sickness with them.

Hahaha!

You are gonna be fugged when Newsome gets schit canned and all these Californians come back!
[Linked Image from img.ifunny.co]
Haha!

Ever one sure is touchy these days.

🤣

Where did they come from? Any guesses.

Hahaha!

You are gonna be fugged when Newsome gets schit canned and all these Californians come back!

Like the promise of coitus on prom night from a JAP date.

Originally Posted by Just a Hunter

🤣

Every liberal in America is from California.
If Californians suck,

Do the nice ones swallow?
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter

🤣

Every liberal in America is from California.

That is true.

They recently found cave drawings in Southern California that look amazingly like Obama and Hillary.

They dated them back 1200 years.

Also was a drawing that looked like Don Lemmon sitting on a pointed rock.

Archeologists are still trying to decipher that one.....
Same old conversation which has been going on for most of my life. Oregon was overrun in the 70's-80's. Poop in your pool then move to the pool next door. Poop in that one and move on. The process will always repeat itself.
Wait.........Jim has a thought process?

Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
jim conrad: NO ONE on this earth acts less like a kalifornicationkopian than me!
If you think different you have serious mental issues.
The above copied article doesn't even begin to illustrate why most Americans hate kalifornicationkopia and kalifornicationkopians!
Maybe you should cook your beef a little longer before eating it - something is effecting your thought processes of late?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
I thought it was poop on someone else's curb.

Originally Posted by DCAN59
Same old conversation which has been going on for most of my life. Oregon was overrun in the 70's-80's. Poop in your pool then move to the pool next door. Poop in that one and move on. The process will always repeat itself.

Folks sure do love to bag on a state and it's residents when it's convient

Does anything good come from such a hated place?

No...unless you don't rely on:

1. Technology and innovation - the chips, boards, transistors, and disk drives, housed within the computers you're using right now as well as the software. A significant part of that came from the people in CA and their hard work and innovation. It was named named silicon valley for a reason.

2. Medical devices and drug/vaccine development. How many medical device companies start up in Montana?? In CA you can't throw a rock without hitting one.

3. Agriculture. Get you some of that world renound Ohio wine! Perhaps some delicious Nebraska Halibut. All CA farming shuts down in December, right?

4. Commerce. Anybody own anything that says "Made in China?" Of course you do. Mighty convienent CA has the port of Long Beach, port of LA, port of Oakland....etc. This is the way stuff magically appear in our stores.

Something to consider during your next visit the hospital, the hardware store, the grocery store, or while using a computer to respond to a forum post.
Listening to the griping about Californians makes
Baltimorons and DC'ers a little more tolerable.

No, not really.

Heck, before all those Jackwagon started moving here,
It was Pittsburghers and Hunkies from Johnstown.

Basically, rural people hate any wealthy "foreigners" moving into
the area. Changing things and driving real estate prices out of reach
for locals. Unless, they are the one selling the family farm. Then, they
just love that outsider ca$h.
[quote=FatCity67]Percentage wise most do suck ain't gonna argue that point.

Numbers wise there are more MAGA voting America First Patriots in Kommiefornia than Montana, Idaho and Wyoming, SD, ND, Nebraska......etc..combined.

Only because Cali is filthy overpopulated.
Per capita, percentage of the total state population who are conservatives... all those states have Cali beat. Red vs blue.
Everyone hates Califorians, but not enough not to accept their money when they are driving real estate prices through the roof.

California Based Sierra Club Files Lawsuit in U.S. District Court, Great Falls, Montana

[Linked Image from hagadone.media.clients.ellingtoncms.com]

May 4, 2021 9:00 AM
BILLINGS (AP) — Environmentalists have filed a new legal challenge against a U.S. government program that allows oil and gas pipelines to be built across wetlands, rivers and other water bodies.

The lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court in Great Falls, Mont. on Monday alleges that the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers program lets companies skirt environmental reviews of potential spills by granting a blanket construction permit to the industry.

The Center for Biological Diversity, Sierra Club and other groups behind the litigation won a court order last year that temporarily blocked the Army Corps program, known as Nationwide Permit 12. U.S. District Judge Brian Morris said at the time that officials did not adequately consult with wildlife agencies about potential harm from pipeline construction to imperiled plants and animals.

The Army Corps issued a new Nationwide Permit 12 in January, saying it expects the permit to be used more than 8,000 times a year and impact 615 acres annually of wetlands and other water bodies.

The groups behind Monday's lawsuit said the agency failed to consider how that work could impact endangered sturgeon, whooping cranes and other fish and wildlife species that depend on wetlands.

Industry representatives argue the permit program has been used for decades without major environmental impacts.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

No, not really.

They're generally not wealthy, though. At least not here. They're just used to spending all their money on food and shelter without actually having a life. Not sure what the difference is to them so far. You can sit inside and watch tv anywhere. I ask. They say how nice it is here. Then I ask what they do. Stuff you could do anywhere. Maybe they get to go to the movies more here?

No, not really.

Spot on. Love the cash when it's coming in and provides a positive personal gain. But gotta hate the people..... Because. Because. Because. ..

CA has it's fair share of issues.....lots to love and lots to not love

Are there threads with CA folks bashing other states or is it because the other 49 are a glowing beacon of light I've only been to 25 Haven't found perfection yet....the search continues.

75 degrees and sky is blue...CA cabin fever is a bitch
he/she Jenner will fix it all.

Unlike most "women" he still has the balls to do it !
They are raising-training Commie Democunt’s in California, sending them to other states. They are to infiltrate, destabilize other states, learn them their Commie ways.
I've been all over driving truck, and California is a great place.
If you could just lose the city folk...

And that applies to the other lower 47.

Some city folk are ok.
But still...
Originally Posted by m1919

75 degrees and sky is blue...CA cabin fever is a bitch

I missed the post that asked what the weather is in CA.
That was helpful.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-yU0RNPAOJw
Because most of them moved from california! Just like Oregon, Washington and Nevada. Idaho is slipping fast!
My best friend from Idaho City was just visiting me out in my barn today.
He moved to Idaho a few years ago.
Killed his first wolf last year with an AR 15.
Enjoying his trapping and unrestricted gun rights.
That Californian made your state redder.
© 24hourcampfire