Home
You'll notice the customer watches as the Negro attacks the woman with a brick and he simply exits the store,rather that help a woman in need.

How long can the fakes news keep this information about black on Asian attacks from the American public?

Doesn't fit their narrative. The Demonrats and the fake news are trying to make it sound like whites, supposedly white supremacists, are perpetrating the attacks. If they identify the attackers and/or show the videos, then the truth will get out, that blacks are committing most all the Asian attacks I've heard of.
Yup...you'll never again hear anything negative about a groid.
Every night on the ABC news they show the people demonstrating for "Asian rights" and for a stop to "Asian Hate." They never, ever mention that all the attackers are Nigs.
Doesn’t fit the #agenda. They will keep it hidden as long as needed.

Some of my best friends are [bleep]
Originally Posted by ingwe

No never, anything they do wrong is whiteys fault
Damn cuck walking out gets the lifetime vulva award, that spook was drunk or stoned, would have been easy to fatten his coconut against the concrete floor, gen pop has become vaginal-ized!
In this day and age - anybody without some type weapon - at least a knife - don't want to protect yourself I have very little pity for you .
Glad everybody knows the MSM is the enemy now .
Seems it's also mostly the blacks attacking the Jews in NYC, etc.
Black life's matter, stop the hate
That was tough to watch seeing those woman hit like that. Tough ladies though.
That was indeed tough to watch. Wonder who that azzwipe customer was who just walked away by about the 20 second mark. Wondering where that took place? My guess would be NYC, as crap like that isn't uncommon there, being the disgusting toilet that it is.
You don't suppose the China flu has anything to do with recent hatred expressed toward slant eyes do you ?
Originally Posted by 22250rem
That was indeed tough to watch. Wonder who that azzwipe customer was who just walked away by about the 20 second mark. Wondering where that took place? My guess would be NYC, as crap like that isn't uncommon there, being the disgusting toilet that it is.

Baltimore.
Groids are terrified of covid, mostly groids are the ones I still see wearing masks out in the middle of parking lots, in their cars or walking by themselves on a sidewalk.

I’m sure they’ve lost a lot of fat, diabetic aunties and and such and blame any Asian target they can inflict their tribal retribution upon.
The customer was drunk as Cooter brown I'm guessing. Time for Asians to arm themselves.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Groids are terrified of covid, mostly groids are the ones I still see wearing masks out in the middle of parking lots, in their cars or walking by themselves on a sidewalk.

I’m sure they’ve lost a lot of fat, diabetic aunties and and such and blame any Asian target they can inflict their tribal retribution upon.
That's about how I've got it figured.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...nder-block-baltimore-shop-graphic-video/
Tough ladies. Looks like that is a liquor store and the guy who left was a little unsteady on his feet. Drunk? Hopefully whatever went on outside ended with the attacker arrested or at least injured. If those ladies had been Korean that might have ended a lot sooner.
those ladies held their own with that POS.

It was in a liquor store. Should have been plenty of defensive options.
Dude stumbling out had an container in his hand
Originally Posted by stxhunter

They took some licks, and stayed in the fight.

They need some weapons though. Even a screwdriver would have helped in their fight.

At least he had his corona mask on
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

They need some weapons though. Even a screwdriver would have helped in their fight.
I've got a very long, old S-K that would've looked good stuck in one ear and coming out the other side.
Sooner or later good people are going to come out swinging and these dirtbags will wish they'd have stayed home.
No jury would convict them for smoke checking him!!!
SOP for a NAPA. That pos customer should be castrated .....oh wait, maybe he already is.
Coming soon --------
Dead Jambonies knee deep !

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
The customer was drunk as Cooter brown I'm guessing. Time for Asians to arm themselves.

Time for Americans to arm themselves. More akin to a banana republic every day..
Don't know what's worse - the groid beating the person down or the other person not man enough to take him out. I would have happily splattered the groid's brains all over the walls for doing that. And then found the puzzy who walked out and given him the f'in beating of his worthless life.
Yes, white people would never harm asian women.

[Linked Image from ichef.bbci.co.uk]
what a perfect time to excoriate White folks for their toxicity toward Asians
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

I've got a very long, old S-K that would've looked good stuck in one ear and coming out the other side.

Going through the nostril would he just as effective and presents a larger target.
Originally Posted by bluefish
Don't know what's worse - the groid beating the person down or the other person not man enough to take him out. I would have happily splattered the groid's brains all over the walls for doing that. And then found the puzzy who walked out and given him the f'in beating of his worthless life.

That's what it's going to take, the cops and courts are bought and paid for by the system.
I just heard the top of the hour news...could not tell WHO or what attacked them ...so I let them know !!......... Submission Confirmation
This message confirms that we have received your submission. Thank you for your interest in ABCNews.com.

Please click here to return to home page......
Originally Posted by ingwe

This in Spades, pun intended...................never.

MM
Too bad one of the women didn't pull out a Glock and light him up!
Dude looked pretty white to me when I freeze framed him.
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

There's democrat logic for you. By the guys OWN ADMISSION, he was targeting prostitutes and not their race you f ucking idiot...

That was Jim from TN obviously...
It's Trump's fault.
Originally Posted by jorgeI

There's democrat logic for you. By the guys OWN ADMISSION, he was targeting prostitutes and not their race you f ucking idiot...

X2 you moron from Tennessee. Jorge has you pegged.

You can't even objectively, factually post anything. You skew everything to fit your narrative. Your ilk are what are destroying North America. BTW, You are the racist.

[bleep]
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Easy on JimFromTN he’s likely already been through enough abuse with men diddling him as a kid to turn him gay that he don’t need anymore insults the “man” has been through enough trauma.
Originally Posted by rte

Baltimore.

........... Thanks for the info.. I figured it was in some democrat run chithole, but wasn't sure which one.
You would think the victims would have tried to control the arm/ hand swinging the brick. Instead she grabbed hair and shirt leaving the attacker free to pound her in the head with the brick.

[bleep]

This in spades you brain dead lefty. You can go back to cleaning the fecal matter from your fingernails now.
That customer that slipped out? Best thing he did. He'd have been of no help for those ladies.

[bleep]

Is jim the pasty flamer or the blushing flamer?
I find the term NAPA, Groid, and 1.0 extremely f u c king offensive

Whoever introduced those terms on here should have gotten the ban hammer long ago.

A f u c king liquor store....
Gee wally ...

Ya think grabbing some bottles of what the f u c k ever woulda worked as a weapon against that schitt skin???

It is also very handy to hide their face as well. Hard to identify a guy wearing a mask.
I don t blame the guy who left,you re white,get involved in an altercation between minorities....he ll wind up taking the blame.F.... 'em,not his problem what they do to each other.It 's high time the white race looks out for itself and its own.Not my race,not my kind,not my problem.NOBODY' s helping us are they?? Look to your own.
Originally Posted by superlight17b
I don t blame the guy who left,you re white,get involved in an altercation between minorities....he ll wind up taking the blame.F.... 'em,not his problem what they do to each other.It 's high time the white race looks out for itself and its own.Not my race,not my kind,not my problem.NOBODY' s helping us are they?? Look to your own.

Only a dik would pass up an opportunity to snuff out a turd and get away with it.

#justifiablehomicide

mike r
Originally Posted by rte
You'll notice the customer watches as the Negro attacks the woman with a brick and he simply exits the store,rather that help a woman in need.

How long can the fakes news keep this information about black on Asian attacks from the American public?

Some one should tell Sammy Davis Jr there, that he shouldn't bring a brick to a gun fight...

and stores owned by Asians need to have someone in the back, with and proficient with a 12 Gauge....
What I mean by proficient? Aim at his nuts... neuter him and leave him a paraplegic

how's the Nashville Ballet?
&
Is your wife still a Ho Mo like you?
Originally Posted by rte

Its black on Asian and black on White.
Originally Posted by superlight17b

Then you are as much of a useless little b**ch as the puzzy who walked out. Any "man" who would let that happen to a woman turned in his man card long ago. GFY.
Seems it's also mostly the blacks attacking the Jews in NYC, etc.

It's mostly blacks attacking everybody. You folks learn nothing during the brief period Colin Flaherty was permitted to have a speech platform? He demonstrated over and over that the ratio of blacks victimizing Whites and Asians was massive and overwhelming, and completely ignored by the MSM.
Originally Posted by Blackheart
You don't suppose the China flu has anything to do with recent hatred expressed toward slant eyes do you ?

It's not new. It's only been ignored till recently. And the only reason it's not ignored now is that they are trying to suggest the problem is Whites attacking Asians.
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by rte

Some one should tell Sammy Davis Jr there, that he shouldn't bring a brick to a gun fight...

and stores owned by Asians need to have someone in the back, with and proficient with a 12 Gauge....
What I mean by proficient? Aim at his nuts... neuter him and leave him a paraplegic

What so the pos can then sue you? That's why cops do mag dumps so their is only one story being told theirs. Mb
What's with all this Asian/black schit in the news now?

It's been going on for fugking decades. It's literally the root cause of the LA riots in '92.

NGAF.
100% of local hate crimes against Asians have been committed by Black assailants. Nationally that number is around 80%. While I don't understand why, it is a common theme.

Wish the news would report on this accurately without the agenda and propaganda. They go to great lengths not to mention the race of the assailant while giving the impression that these are White on Asian crimes.

Not here.

I much prefer the ghettos to wear I live. LOL

They don't give a fugk about anything.

Originally Posted by DeadHead

[bleep]

Is jim the pasty flamer or the blushing flamer?

stxhunter is the one on the right. I can't believe he shared our photo with the rest of you all.

Yes, it had nothing to do with the fact that they were all asian prostitutes

That's right, STUPID, race had nothing to do with it, unlike the DOCUMENTED attacks on orientals by negroes in New York, just BECAUSE of their race.
This is the cretin who attacked the two elderly Asian women.

Does this freak look as if he may be part Asian?

[Linked Image from media.breitbart.com]
Freak? Damn
Is that drugs on his bottom lip? It might be enough for possession charge.

Some were in their 60s, 70s

Hell of thing to call someone’s dead Nana a whore. Pretty judgmental. And to say this as factual?

Hell of thing to call someone’s dead Nana a whore. Pretty judgmental. And to say this as factual?

I bet they gave a lot of happy endings in their professional lives.
Originally Posted by rte
This is the cretin who attacked the two elderly Asian women.

Does this freak look as if he may be part Asian?

[Linked Image from media.breitbart.com]

That looks big enough to be a lethal dose of Fentanyl on his lip. That should be an attempted murder charge for every person he made contact with.
He’s Blackenese!

That's right, STUPID, race had nothing to do with it, unlike the DOCUMENTED attacks on orientals by negroes in New York, just BECAUSE of their race.

Yes, its just a coincidence that he only targeted one specific race.

I guess it just depends on what you are into
© 24hourcampfire