Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Yes, white people would never harm asian women.

[Linked Image from ichef.bbci.co.uk]

There's democrat logic for you. By the guys OWN ADMISSION, he was targeting prostitutes and not their race you f ucking idiot...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 22250rem
That was indeed tough to watch. Wonder who that azzwipe customer was who just walked away by about the 20 second mark. Wondering where that took place? My guess would be NYC, as crap like that isn't uncommon there, being the disgusting toilet that it is.

That was Jim from TN obviously...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's Trump's fault.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jorgeI

There's democrat logic for you. By the guys OWN ADMISSION, he was targeting prostitutes and not their race you f ucking idiot...

X2 you moron from Tennessee. Jorge has you pegged.

You can't even objectively, factually post anything. You skew everything to fit your narrative. Your ilk are what are destroying North America. BTW, You are the racist.

Last edited by AB2506; 05/06/21.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

[bleep]
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Easy on JimFromTN he’s likely already been through enough abuse with men diddling him as a kid to turn him gay that he don’t need anymore insults the “man” has been through enough trauma.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by 22250rem
That was indeed tough to watch. Wonder who that azzwipe customer was who just walked away by about the 20 second mark. Wondering where that took place? My guess would be NYC, as crap like that isn't uncommon there, being the disgusting toilet that it is.

Baltimore.

........... Thanks for the info.. I figured it was in some democrat run chithole, but wasn't sure which one.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You would think the victims would have tried to control the arm/ hand swinging the brick. Instead she grabbed hair and shirt leaving the attacker free to pound her in the head with the brick.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by stxhunter

[bleep]

This in spades you brain dead lefty. You can go back to cleaning the fecal matter from your fingernails now.

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
That customer that slipped out? Best thing he did. He'd have been of no help for those ladies.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by stxhunter

[bleep]

Is jim the pasty flamer or the blushing flamer?

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I find the term NAPA, Groid, and 1.0 extremely f u c king offensive

Whoever introduced those terms on here should have gotten the ban hammer long ago.

A f u c king liquor store....
Gee wally ...

Ya think grabbing some bottles of what the f u c k ever woulda worked as a weapon against that schitt skin???

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by slumlord
Groids are terrified of covid, mostly groids are the ones I still see wearing masks out in the middle of parking lots, in their cars or walking by themselves on a sidewalk.

I’m sure they’ve lost a lot of fat, diabetic aunties and and such and blame any Asian target they can inflict their tribal retribution upon.

It is also very handy to hide their face as well. Hard to identify a guy wearing a mask.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I don t blame the guy who left,you re white,get involved in an altercation between minorities....he ll wind up taking the blame.F.... 'em,not his problem what they do to each other.It 's high time the white race looks out for itself and its own.Not my race,not my kind,not my problem.NOBODY' s helping us are they?? Look to your own.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by superlight17b
I don t blame the guy who left,you re white,get involved in an altercation between minorities....he ll wind up taking the blame.F.... 'em,not his problem what they do to each other.It 's high time the white race looks out for itself and its own.Not my race,not my kind,not my problem.NOBODY' s helping us are they?? Look to your own.

Only a dik would pass up an opportunity to snuff out a turd and get away with it.

#justifiablehomicide

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rte
You'll notice the customer watches as the Negro attacks the woman with a brick and he simply exits the store,rather that help a woman in need.

How long can the fakes news keep this information about black on Asian attacks from the American public?

Some one should tell Sammy Davis Jr there, that he shouldn't bring a brick to a gun fight...

and stores owned by Asians need to have someone in the back, with and proficient with a 12 Gauge....
What I mean by proficient? Aim at his nuts... neuter him and leave him a paraplegic

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

how's the Nashville Ballet?
&
Is your wife still a Ho Mo like you?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rte
You'll notice the customer watches as the Negro attacks the woman with a brick and he simply exits the store,rather that help a woman in need.

How long can the fakes news keep this information about black on Asian attacks from the American public?

Its black on Asian and black on White.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by superlight17b

Then you are as much of a useless little b**ch as the puzzy who walked out. Any "man" who would let that happen to a woman turned in his man card long ago. GFY.

Last edited by bluefish; 05/07/21.

The way life should be.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Seems it's also mostly the blacks attacking the Jews in NYC, etc.

It's mostly blacks attacking everybody. You folks learn nothing during the brief period Colin Flaherty was permitted to have a speech platform? He demonstrated over and over that the ratio of blacks victimizing Whites and Asians was massive and overwhelming, and completely ignored by the MSM.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

476 members (1234, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 10Glocks, 163bc, 12344mag, 37 invisible), 2,347 guests, and 1,079 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,455
Posts18,529,062
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.