Home
Anyone heard of no charge vaccinations at Walmart?

LOL I’m not getting one!
All the Walmarts here are offering "walk ins" welcome. Anyone that wants to get one can.
Does that come with a can of boiled peanuts?
Walgreens was offering them free last week. Haven’t been there this week.
Cant be any worse than a tent thrown up in a county park.

LOL
I was in our local Walmart the other day and they came on paging system announce that anyone who has not had there China flu shot could come on over to the pharmacy to get there free shot no waiting.
The vaccine has always been free.
Originally Posted by UPhiker

Just stop with facts.
Well, not “free”, but at no charge to the recipient.

It’s not free if I have to waste gas and time to get there.
Originally Posted by ironbender
Correct. Either insurance or the government picks up the tab. I wonder how many didn't want it because they thought that they had to pay for it?
Originally Posted by MarkWV

You never go to Walmart, RiteAid, CVS or Walgreen's? It's walk in.

Wife uses CVS ship to home. 3 month supplies.

Nothing is ever free. You know this.

Wife uses CVS ship to home. 3 month supplies.

Nothing is ever free. You know this.
You're already paid for it. whether you use it or not. Just like all prices include the 2-3% markup for credit cards, even if you pay cash.
Not being a jerk....but how am I paid? We use a Payflex account to pay all health care expenses which I pay $300 into every payday.

I have wear and tear on a vehicle, gas, mileage. How is this free? People don’t look at their time as money, I do. Every minute spent in the car traveling cost me money. Right now the company says I’m worth $49.00 per hour traveling......or at least that’s what I’m compensated at.
If you want another anyone can have mine.
Originally Posted by deflave
Cant be any worse than a tent thrown up in a county park.

LOL

That is a good one.

Lol.
They can keep that vaccine! After I seen how sick it made my wife after she had the second shot, I’ll never take one.
I grew up in Western NY.... beer is very popular there, so.... not surprising results.

Free beer with COVID shot program in western New York boosts vaccination turnout

Erie follows other local government with such a program in an effort to get more Americans, particularly younger people. vaccinated.

By Nicholas Sherman
Updated: May 10, 2021 - 8:34am
Article

Aprogram Saturday in New York's Erie County in which residents received a free pint with their first COVID-19 shot, resulted in a record number of vaccinations, says the county's top elected official.

County Executive Mark Poloncarz said roughly more people were vaccinated at the first-dose clinics than at most of the county's first-dose clinics in the past week combined.

"It's been a success, he told The Buffalo News. "We figured it would be pretty good, but now we're seeing the results."

The county partnered with a microbrewery Resurgence Brewing Company for the "Shot and Chaser program."

Erie follows other local government with such a program including New York's Suffolk County and New Jersey, in an effort to get more Americans, particularly younger people, vaccinated, as participation rates slow after an initial surge.
Originally Posted by hotdog
They can keep that vaccine! After I seen how sick it made my wife after she had the second shot, I’ll never take one.

I need to make it to Feb. 2022, then I’ll say that. Or at least until August 2021 to get laid off. My wife is determined not to get it.
It’s not a vaccine. A vaccine by definition provides immunity to a disease. This does not provide immunity to anything. In a best-case scenario, it merely reduces the chance of getting a severe case of a virus if one catches it. Hence, it is a medical treatment, not a vaccine. I do not want to take a medical treatment for an illness I do not have.
Holy Cow! It's free?

That changes everything!

NOT!
My wife which has no insurance was sent a bill for $52.00 for her first shot we refused to pay waiting on the bill for the second one. If it's free why do they want your insurance info. Someone is making a pile of money and that's what it's all about.
Picked up some prescriptions at Wal-Mart's the other day. Pharmacist asked me if I wanted a China flu shot. Told him I was reluctant to purchase a car in a car in a new model year. He said he understood.
If you get vaccinated while there, can you use either doors or are you still limited to only one door?
I don't see what all this fuss is about. If Walmart wants to give you a shot, and you want to have one, what the hell is wrong with that. If you don't want one, big deal, nobody cares but you.
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Originally Posted by Swamplord
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
lmao
Originally Posted by Savageguy
My wife which has no insurance was sent a bill for $52.00 for her first shot we refused to pay waiting on the bill for the second one. If it's free why do they want your insurance info. Someone is making a pile of money and that's what it's all about.

At our local health dept the vaccine is provided at no charge. The administration fee is be billed to the recipient’s insurance. If insurance does not cover it, then that fee is waived. Not sure how it’s handled in your area.
If it's free why do they want your insurance info. Someone is making a pile of money and that's what it's all about.
Because your insurance pays for it. The insurance companies have done a cost analysis and determined that paying for shots is cheaper than paying for hospitalizations.
Someone is making a pile of money and that's what it's all about.

Big Pharma has already raked in several billion dollars in just the last couple of months, paid for by the citizens of the developed world where they are focusing their "vaccination" efforts. They have been promised that these profits will be nonstop, as they plan to require constant boosters, and new "vaccines" for new strains that will be constantly discovered. I.e., there is strong incentive to keep this all going.
I got the J&J shot last Thursday. I got a slightly sore arm and that was it. Easy peasy.

kwg
Originally Posted by kwg020
I got the J&J shot last Thursday. I got a slightly sore arm and that was it. Easy peasy.

kwg

We will miss you.
Originally Posted by kwg020

kwg

You got aborted fetus cells in your body too from a 18 week old fetus from 1985. Crazy they keep up with where they come from.
Originally Posted by jnyork
I don't see what all this fuss is about. If Walmart wants to give you a shot, and you want to have one, what the hell is wrong with that. If you don't want one, big deal, nobody cares but you.

Stop making sense.
so long has you have a pharmacy card ,.they asked for the wifes when she got her shot ,they did not want her insuarance card ,so if she did not have her pharmacy card i get thru my job ,not sure who would have paid ,they want money for paper work adminstration ,is what they said
The vaccinations have gone “exponential “.
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by jnyork

Stop making sense.

Sorry, wont happen again. eek
Originally Posted by rem shooter
so long has you have a pharmacy card ,.they asked for the wifes when she got her shot ,they did not want her insuarance card ,so if she did not have her pharmacy card i get thru my job ,not sure who would have paid ,they want money for paper work adminstration ,is what they said

Like has been said before, if you have insurance, insurance pays for it. If you don't, the feds pay for it.

Here Walmart, CVS, Walgreens and Riteaid are all giving COVID-19 shots. Most are doing it walk in, and they are free. What a deal. Some places asked for medicare card.

VA is giving shots to Veterans and Military retires can get shots at the bases.
If it's free why do they want your insurance info. Someone is making a pile of money and that's what it's all about.
Because your insurance pays for it. The insurance companies have done a cost analysis and determined that paying for shots is cheaper than paying for hospitalizations.

Hey there’s some gold at the end of my dick if you’d like to give it a try.

Gullible fugking retards.

LOL

LOL

Don’t tell em’ it’s free gold, or do. Lmao

LOL

Your gayness comes out when you're drunk.
not getting a shot of anything at walmart

LOL

LMFAO

I can be sober tomorrow.

But you'll be gullible forever.
Originally Posted by elkmtb

Yes.

I would an exclusive medical provider like CVS, or Walgreens.

Or a big tent.
You know that fat swole headed Ethan Edwards will get that COVID vaccine twice .LOL

Originally Posted by GunTruck50

Here Walmart, CVS, Walgreens and Riteaid are all giving COVID-19 shots. Most are doing it walk in, and they are free. What a deal. Some places asked for medicare card.

Do they all require identification?
Originally Posted by BobBrown
You know that fat swole headed Ethan Edwards will get that COVID vaccine twice .LOL

Yeah but he done never been around no marijuana cigarettes because dey for bad people!
Originally Posted by rem shooter

Like has been said before, if you have insurance, insurance pays for it. If you don't, the feds pay for it.

What ? Your black dil dos from Walmarts? LMFAO

I can be sober tomorrow.

You could be, but you won't be.

I can be sober tomorrow.

You could be, but you won't be.

But that's a personal decision.

Your being born with down syndrome was not.
Originally Posted by elkmtb

Not even poiple drank?
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

Do they give out the salt peter in the same line?
© 24hourcampfire