Home
I understand thug number one ordered a firearm from a third party, had it shipped to the gun shop. He did not pass the background check to complete the transfer. Demanded either the gun or his money back. The store owner did not have his money, was only doing the transfer. Thug leaves angry, returns with friends and guns, murders one, seriously wounds another.

Gun store murder

One person has been arrested and another is wanted following a fatal shooting Friday in Pineville.

Rapides Parish deputies responded to the shooting Friday afternoon at Liberty Arsenal.

The victim has been identified as 52-year-old David K. Paul of Pineville. A second victim was transported to an area hospital, and remains in critical but stable condition.

Deputies say 21-year-old Eric Dewayne Dixon turned himself in at the sheriff's office Saturday evening and is facing charges of first degree murder and attempted first degree murder.

A second suspect, 23-year-old Ramonte Lamar Jackson, is still wanted on the same charges. Deputies say Jackson should be considered armed and dangerous.

Deputies initially said the suspects were possibly traveling in a black 2021 Jeep Cherokee Latitude with Louisiana license plate 468EKO.

Anyone with information is asked to contact the Rapides Parish Sheriff's Office or local law enforcement.

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

Posted By: Ackleyfan Re: F’ing Animals - 05/10/21
Surprise suprise.......
Posted By: HTDUCK Re: F’ing Animals - 05/10/21
Just get a rope

Worthless PPS took an innocent man’s life

“ An eye for an eye “
Posted By: jaguartx Re: F’ing Animals - 05/11/21
Was hesitant to even open this one. Not too bad. No baboons pulling arms off kids.
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: F’ing Animals - 05/11/21
Public hangings..
Posted By: RJL53 Re: F’ing Animals - 05/11/21
Gettin closer and closer to the time when every last groid needs to be shipped out of the USA to Africa. They are quickly wearing out their welcome.
Posted By: funshooter Re: F’ing Animals - 05/11/21
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
Public hangings..

This
It will take about 15 years of Hangings every day before it sink into their thick skulls that Crime does not pay.
As it is right now Crime pays big time.
It need to stop.
Posted By: MPat70 Re: F’ing Animals - 05/11/21
Another sad factor is the thug will most likely be out of prison (if even convicted) and back on the streets in 10 yrs. Fugging animals don't care about going to prison, its a badge of honor for their culture!
Posted By: MAC Re: F’ing Animals - 05/11/21
If OBozo had a son....
Posted By: bluefish Re: F’ing Animals - 05/11/21
Bullets, boys. Bullets.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: F’ing Animals - 05/11/21
Paging Lebron

🖕🏾
🦫
Posted By: Mike70560 Re: F’ing Animals - 05/11/21
What the hell is wrong with people. Six murdered in Colorado. Senseless.

The gangster life style I guess.
Posted By: slumlord Re: F’ing Animals - 05/11/21
Groud are just too stupid to understand procedures, background checks, ffl processes.

Just gibbs me dat is all that computes
Posted By: DMc Re: F’ing Animals - 05/11/21
Originally Posted by slumlord
Groud are just too stupid to understand procedures, background checks, ffl processes.

He worked hard to get the money for that gun... Robbed 3 different convenience stores!
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: F’ing Animals - 05/11/21

Well fella, Biden and the Democrats are right again. They really don’t know how to get a voter ID

So now I agree they are “predatory, too stupid to get voter ID” and I agree with Biden on shotguns.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: F’ing Animals - 05/11/21
Who wants to bet the POS should have been in jail for previous crimes.
Posted By: DMc Re: F’ing Animals - 05/11/21
Someone enlighten me. What does the FFL dealer do with the gun? What's the procedure?
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: F’ing Animals - 05/11/21
Transfer and do background check.

Someone could get a free gun right now because the previous owner has been payed and the intended recipient is a criminal.
Posted By: 78CJ Re: F’ing Animals - 05/11/21
He keeps it until someone pays him shipping and time to send it back. Free gun if that never happens.
Posted By: High_Noon Re: F’ing Animals - 05/11/21
That jig needs to be ground into the concrete like a cigarette butt.
Posted By: AKCHOPPER Re: F’ing Animals - 05/11/21
Originally Posted by RJL53
Gettin closer and closer to the time when every last groid needs to be shipped out of the USA to Africa. They are quickly wearing out their welcome.

You're way too nice.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: F’ing Animals - 05/11/21
There was a reason he didn't pass..........
Posted By: memtb Re: F’ing Animals - 05/11/21

Unfuggingbelievable! But, given the species......should not be surprised! memtb
Posted By: 1911a1 Re: F’ing Animals - 05/11/21
What is the percent of murders in the USA committed by the blacks that make up 13.4% of the population? I think it's around 54%
Posted By: superlight17b Re: F’ing Animals - 05/11/21
Why would the gun store owner even do business with something that looks like that,second he walks in," no,sorry can t help you,next".
Posted By: Sitka deer Re: F’ing Animals - 05/11/21
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Transfer and do background check.

Someone could get a free gun right now because the previous owner has been payed and the intended recipient is a criminal.

No! He paid for the gun and has "ownership" without possession. The FFL usually sells the gun for him and gives the money to the owner. The real trick is being very certain the buyer is not buying for the original refused owner, straw purchasing...

Among other things the rejected buyer has a right to appeal the rejection and I have seen more appeals pass than fail.
Originally Posted by superlight17b
Why would the gun store owner even do business with something that looks like that,second he walks in," no,sorry can t help you,next".

Because some sellers put up a list of FFLs they do business with and assume the FFL will do transfers for anyone. They do tell buyers to check with FFL first, but that step is often left out.
Posted By: Sako76 Re: F’ing Animals - 05/11/21
FYI, black males only make up 6.7% of the population.
Posted By: killerv Re: F’ing Animals - 05/11/21
My friend working at a lgs had a "customer" start filming him and she showed out after he caught her trying to do a straw purchase. She was literally on the phone asking someone what gun she wanted to buy whoever. He was called everything in the book, racist, etc. People dont know ffl laws evidently. All she had to say was that it was a gift.
Posted By: Chisos Re: F’ing Animals - 05/11/21
I wonder who they stole the Jeep from.
Originally Posted by Chisos
I wonder who they stole the Jeep from.

I'd just about bet it was some sort of ID theft. Coworker had someone ironically buy a black jeep cherokee last year using his stolen info. All he knows is that the person put they worked at some rap studio in atlanta. Bought it using his credit card info. The repossessors have been to his house 3 times and he keeps on telling them that he was not the one who bought the Jeep.
Posted By: kennymauser Re: F’ing Animals - 05/11/21
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by superlight17b

Because some sellers put up a list of FFLs they do business with and assume the FFL will do transfers for anyone. They do tell buyers to check with FFL first, but that step is often left out.

That is precisely why I gave my FFL up. A firearm would come to my address and I would have no idea who it was for and had no idea it was coming. I never ended up keeping the firearm though. Sooner than later somebody would come by to pick up their firearm and half of them had no idea of what a NICS check was! There were several that got a delay and then I had to deal with them 3 days later. Luckily there was no response from the FBI .
Posted By: pete53 Re: F’ing Animals - 05/11/21
bring back public hangings ! that will solve alot of crimes and free up space at jails !
my lgs tells everyone that looks sketchy there will be a 20 dollar fee for a background check, if they pass, it goes towards purchase price of gun. If not, they keep it. They have a ton of hoodlums come in and just want to see if they can pass one.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: F’ing Animals - 05/11/21
Between all the NAPAs on police blotters and all TV commercials, just can't swing a dead cat around without hitting one.... And the public (us) just keeps on taking it,,
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: F’ing Animals - 05/11/21

Originally Posted by killerv
my lgs tells every that looks sketchy there will be a 20 dollar fee for a background check, if they pass, it goes towards purchase price of gun. If not, they keep it. They have a ton of hoodlums come in and just want to see if they can pass one.

Yowsa!
Posted By: mjbgalt Re: F’ing Animals - 05/11/21
Yep. Young Black guys have come in to ask us if we would run one to see what shows...as if they had done stuff and they needed to know if it made it on there yet lol
Posted By: rainshot Re: F’ing Animals - 05/11/21
It’s a shame a person that knows nothing about firearms cannot purchase one for a gift to a relative.
Posted By: Texczech Re: F’ing Animals - 05/11/21
Originally Posted by pete53
bring back public hangings ! that will solve alot of crimes and free up space at jails !

Judge Parker from Arkansas of old said "Hanging is not a deterrent to crime but I don't have repeat offenders."
Posted By: RickyD Re: F’ing Animals - 05/11/21
Originally Posted by funshooter
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
Public hangings..

This
It will take about 15 years of Hangings every day before it sink into their thick skulls that Crime does not pay.
As it is right now Crime pays big time.
It need to stop.
We must first stop the travesty Satan's minions are calling "government". They are the one's responsible for weaponizing the Black community.
Posted By: benchman Re: F’ing Animals - 05/11/21
Originally Posted by Ackleyfan
Surprise suprise.......

Indeed. If you want to be treated humanely, act like a human.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: F’ing Animals - 05/11/21
Originally Posted by benchman
Surprise suprise.......

High bar for NAPAs....
Posted By: UPhiker Re: F’ing Animals - 05/11/21

It's simpler than that. They believe the anti-gunners who say that buying on the internet is a "loophole" for background checks.
Posted By: Rustyzipper Re: F’ing Animals - 05/11/21
I agree on the public hangings. Let them have their day in court, only one continuance, If they are guilty of a crime puishable by death they have 365 days to get the appeal through. No lawyer allowed to delay it, nor judge. After the failure of the appeal they are hung on the courthouse steps at high noon the next day after the failure of appeal. Don't like it don't commit a capital crime. If a judge delays the process more than the allowed time he serves a year in the state prison, not a federal facility with cable TV and tennis courts. And NO CABLE for anyone incarcerated! A huge boulder will be placed in the exercise yard and when it is made into gravel it will be replaced by another. All visits are more limited and NO CONTACT! Through glass only and recordings will be made of the conversations through the visiting phones. And NO LIBERALS are allowed to work for the jail/prison system! EVER. Be Well, RZ.
Originally Posted by Rustyzipper
I agree on the public hangings. Let them have their day in court, only one continuance, If they are guilty of a crime puishable by death they have 365 days to get the appeal through. No lawyer allowed to delay it, nor judge. After the failure of the appeal they are hung on the courthouse steps at high noon the next day after the failure of appeal. Don't like it don't commit a capital crime. If a judge delays the process more than the allowed time he serves a year in the state prison, not a federal facility with cable TV and tennis courts. And NO CABLE for anyone incarcerated! A huge boulder will be placed in the exercise yard and when it is made into gravel it will be replaced by another. All visits are more limited and NO CONTACT! Through glass only and recordings will be made of the conversations through the visiting phones. And NO LIBERALS are allowed to work for the jail/prison system! EVER. Be Well, RZ.

So, you obviously hate the courts yet believe them to be infallible?
Posted By: benchman Re: F’ing Animals - 05/11/21
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by benchman
Surprise suprise.......

High bar for NAPAs....

Yup. They certainly have never been held to that standard in the last 20 years, at least.
Posted By: Pharmseller Re: F’ing Animals - 05/11/21
Originally Posted by Sako76
FYI, black males only make up 6.7% of the population.

Even less than that.

Then only look at those aged 14 to 40 and it’s even less. 3%, maybe 4%, tops.
Posted By: NYNY Re: F’ing Animals - 05/11/21
Wish I were gonna live to be around when Hispanics run the country.

Obongos will get to experience REAL racism.

Spain knows how to deal with them ----- as do Cubans in Miami.
© 24hourcampfire