Home
Posted By: jackmountain Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21
My daughters college is mandating vaccination to come back on campus. She has a research project that’s very important for her career track this summer but is 100% opposed to the vaccine.
I’m stunned that anyone could mandate you be injected with a drug that hasn’t been FDA approved. Trying to figure out a course of action quickly. Guess we’ll be contacting a few attorneys we use tomorrow for legal advice. The same liberal Fucqs that scream “woman’s body, “woman’s choice” for abortion push this? The level of Hypocrisy on display is absolutely nauseating.
Posted By: deflave Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21
Just tell them she got it.
Posted By: Tide_Change Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21
Unreal, isn't it? Hope you can get a like-minded attorney and quash that right away.

WTF are we coming to? Rhetorical question, I already know.
Posted By: SBTCO Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21
I'd also talk to any doctor that is willing to listen and see if she has any underlying allergies/auto-immune issues that the vaccine could cause problems with the doctor could sign off on to exempt her.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21
Originally Posted by deflave

Has to prevent proof. Idiot friend of mine took it. Think I’ll photocopy and forge her info on it. All you have to have us proof of first jab and a “pinky promise” you’re planning to get #2
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Has to prevent proof. Idiot friend of mine took it. Think I’ll photocopy and forge her info on it. All you have to have us proof of first jab and a “pinky promise” you’re planning to get #2

Do they have an online deal?

Most of them are generic.
Posted By: Riverc Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21
Well all i can say is if your daughter doesn't want to take the vaccine.LSU in Baton Rouge is not forcing staff or students to take vaccine.Sure there are other colleges that don't require it.
That's what pisses me off playing games with people,you play my way or else,and for that reason she should refuse and go someplace else.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21
Is her college doing on-line course work where she could do her research on-line?

Or is it lab work?

🦫
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21
My daughters college is mandating vaccination to come back on campus. She has a research project that’s very important for her career track this summer but is 100% opposed to the vaccine.

Not a science major, I see.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus

I can see this coming your way...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

LOL

🦫
Posted By: crshelton Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21
Jack
My doctor told me NOT to get the fake VAX. I did not and have a very healthy immune system due to taking Doc recommended vitamins.

Possible your daughter has or can find a Doctor that can write a letter telllng the school your daughter is forbidden to take the shots.

Good luck.

I
Posted By: goalie Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21

She's apparently smarter than you
Posted By: Marley7x57 Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21
Sounds like she is smarter than a science major. Not sure her probability of getting the china flu is worth the risk of complications/side effects from the cure.
Posted By: Joel/AK Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21
It's still experimental. Govt can't force it. Private installation can I guess. My question would be if they receive federal funds????
Posted By: SandBilly Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21

Lmao. Fugking moron.
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Is her college doing on-line course work where she could do her research on-line?

Or is it lab work?

🦫

In person lab. She’s a chemistry major. Trying to get in med school and doesn’t want to fugg it up.

Liberal arts degree^^. Poetry? Maybe dance?
Too bad she’s going into radiology not surgery, I’d get you a deal on your gender reassignment.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21
Just how strongly are you/her opposed?
To your bones.

Would you say, "Taking it is against your beliefs"?

If so, I'd ask for a waiver due to religious beliefs.

Has worked for decades against mandated vaccines that are
50+ years old, proven effective, and proven highly safe.

How in the heck can somebody mandate taking an experimental
drug that the military can't force on members?

Look at all the freaking shots servicemen are forced to take.
And yet, not this one!
https://www.ncsl.org/research/health/school-immunization-exemption-state-laws.aspx
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
To your bones.

And yet, not this one!

That’s my wife’s idea. Go for a religious exemption.
I talk to the lord quite a bit.
Posted By: Cheyenne Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21
The University of Wyoming and state community colleges are not requiring vaccinations, and the governor recently ordered that no vaccination passports will be required as a prerequisite to interacting with state government.
Posted By: Nestucca Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21
I’m stunned that anyone could mandate you be injected with a drug that hasn’t been FDA approved. Trying to figure out a course of action quickly. Guess we’ll be contacting a few attorneys we use tomorrow for legal advice. The same liberal Fucqs that scream “woman’s body, “woman’s choice” for abortion push this? The level of Hypocrisy on display is absolutely nauseating.

There Has to be counterfeit vaccination cards I think this is one position I would be in to break the law and use it. I’m looking at losing a $15,000 a month job in Alaska seasonally because I refuse to have the vaccine
Originally Posted by Nestucca

There Has to be counterfeit vaccination cards I think this is one position I would be in to break the law and use it. I’m looking at losing a $15,000 a month job in Alaska seasonally because I refuse to have the vaccine

Im surprised there’s not some for sale on the classifieds here yet. Bet $100 they’ll be for sale at the next gun show, next to the beef jerky and the guy selling Chinese knives and tasers
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21
Even IF it were FDA approved.
Remember the HPV shots/vaccines?
They forced college students to get that for a couple of years and had so much push back, eventually, that they gave up pushing those drugs.

There's no authority above God.
God gave us this body.
When someone makes the decision outlined in my signature, that body becomes the temple if the Holy Spirit. There's religious grounds for fighting this.
The legal term would be "sincere religious conviction."

Someone else will have to address the legal part, but if she chooses that route, it should be someone who is a courtroom lawyer that handles cases like that IMHO.
Alex Jones a lawyer just began filings against forced vaccinations/medications. If interested, just pm

By counterfeit, do you believe that means not state issued? There's lots of cards , certifications, etc that are not illegal, but check your own state codes.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
They forced college students to get that for a couple of years and had so much push back, eventually, that they gave up pushing those drugs.

God gave us this body.
When someone makes the decision outlined in my signature, that body becomes the temple if the Holy Spirit. There's religious grounds for fighting this.

Someone else will have to address the legal part, but if she chooses that route, it should be someone who is a courtroom lawyer that handles cases like that IMHO.
Alex Jones a lawyer just began filings against forced vaccinations/medications. If interested, just pm

After a little research, the state allows religious exemptions. Goes on to say this doesn’t have to be based on the tenants of any organized religion, your conscience can dictate it.
There ya go.

Tell them she worships her dad.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21
Now, now....no one is going to force you to get the vaccine.

In fact...if you like keeping your Non-Vaccinated status......you can keep it.

God gave us this body.

After a little research, the state allows religious exemptions. Goes on to say this doesn’t have to be based on the tenants of any organized religion, your conscience can dictate it.

No [bleep]. The link I posted. Lol

God gave us this body.

Good to hear that.
From memory now, the public (primary/secondary) schools have religious exemptions in all states but WV, Mississippi, and more recently Cali(?)
I wasn't sure if that applied to colleges too.

I would contact the county health departments.
The school clinics might also have them .
I've been told that some states require by law for them to keep the forms and provide upon request. YMMV.

Oh yeah. I missed that post.
I am surprised. It looks like NY and Maine also passed a regulation eliminating the religious exemption.

Good link.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21
Tell them you are of the

My Body, My Choice.

Religon.

They will give her an 80% before the first assignment.
Jack,

I just watched this and thought of you.
The second half is the commentary about the news report regarding your subject and the cards that I just learned that the CDC was issuing.

Posted By: justsaymoe Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21
Have her go out and get Covid - that way she will have some antibodies. Or get the damn shot.
Posted By: Backroads Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21
I would ask the Dean of admission to show where your daughter agreed to those terms upon payment.
Then through your attorney, demand a refund for tuition and time spent.
Or claim an exemption, whatever seems right to you.

Make sure time spent is billed accordingly, of course.
Posted By: EdM Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21
I am more than pleased that my youngest and last son graduated from A&M in ME last year and is house shopping as I type. Something as simple as diving diffy Q's set a buddy of his back a year and into these times. He is heading to Taiwan in a couple of months.
Posted By: ElkSlayer91 Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21

They can’t force her to do squat unless they want their coffers left penniless, and their alumni never to contribute again for fiduciary negligence, because you could sue them into bankruptcy.

She has a legal binding contract with that university where they agreed to provide a degree after she completes their curriculum. One party alone can not alter, and force the other party in a legal binding contract to submit to changes. Their curriculum is a contract with your daughter.

New students applying to attend the university program, where they require the shots as part of their curriculum is different. The potential student has a right to pass, and go elsewhere.
Posted By: yukon254 Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21

Wow is all I can say. You are spot on in your comparison on the abortion issue. Hope you find a good lawyer.
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
It's still experimental. Govt can't force it. Private installation can I guess. My question would be if they receive federal funds????

Our state college is mandating shots to get back on campus. From what I understand this is blatantly illegal, but that doesn't stop the mobster commie Governor or woke legislature and board or regents.
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by Joel/AK

Our state college is mandating shots to get back on campus. From what I understand this is blatantly illegal, but that doesn't stop the mobster commie Governor or woke legislature and board or regents.

That might actually require the action of residents of Nevada to intervene.

Let's all hold our breath...
Posted By: duck911 Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21
Think I’ll photocopy and forge her info on it.

Agreed - I'd go with this plan.

There is a tiny, *miniscule* chance any one cares, or catches on to felony forgery. The odds of ruining your daughter's career with a felony and adding on to your existing record are slim.

I say, go for it!

#dadofthemonth
Posted By: WAM Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21
Is anyone surprised at anything the libtard .gov in VA does?
Posted By: 700LH Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21
Just get it and move on with your life,
Lol
Originally Posted by EdM
I am more than pleased that my youngest and last son graduated from A&M in ME last year and is house shopping as I type. Something as simple as diving diffy Q's set a buddy of his back a year and into these times. He is heading to Taiwan in a couple of months.

What? You ever get tired of sucking your own dick?.
Posted By: dieselfitter Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21
The sheep line up and get stabbed in the arm with an experimental drug. The first time in modern days that drug companies actually get to use humans as the subject. Tell your daughter to get fake vaccine card. HIPPA magically goes away with big government.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Now, now....no one is going to force you to get the vaccine.

In fact...if you like keeping your Non-Vaccinated status......you can keep it.
lmao
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21

Mask up Pussy.
Originally Posted by WAM
Is anyone surprised at anything the libtard .gov in VA does?

Private college, not .gov.
Originally Posted by duck911

There is a tiny, *miniscule* chance any one cares, or catches on to felony forgery. The odds of ruining your daughter's career with a felony and adding on to your existing record are slim.

I say, go for it!

#dadofthemonth

I don't take advice from a proven liar.
Posted By: Terryk Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21
Forge it and don't look back.
Both wife and I agreed to retire early if required. No jabs.
Best wishes for your daughter's quick graduation, and remember no alumni gifts.
Posted By: killerv Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21
Here ya go...have her print this out and take it to them

https://www.coreysdigs.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Student-Form-Only-Covid-Injection.pdf
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21

I say, go for it!

#dadofthemonth

Probably not taking advice from a Covtard either I’d wager
Posted By: MM879 Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21

I say, go for it!

#dadofthemonth

Maybe the mother has an ounce of sense.
Posted By: skywalker Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21
and this is the major issue........when it comes down to it, people aren't willing to sacrifice their dreams to take a stand.......
A college degree doesn’t equal schidt but a piece of paper that will allow you and many more to gather at the starting line .
Posted By: Riverc Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21
Originally Posted by 700LH

Hope she doesn't take your advice,you are weak man just bow down and do as told like they want you too.
Posted By: Swamplord Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Posted By: WMR Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21

I say, go for it!

#dadofthemonth

Hate to point out the obvious, but doesn't forgery make one also a proven liar? It's one thing to take a stand for your beliefs but another to lie to avoid the consequences, no?
Originally Posted by Riverc

Hope she doesn't take your advice,you are weak man just bow down and do as told like they want you too.

I am just not stupid enough to let something as simple and safe as a vaccination cause unnecessary strife in my life.

Get the damned thing, millions already have safely, stop living in fear, then move on to bigger and better things.

Life is too short with more than enough real problems to cause yourself more unnecessarily

Posted By: GregW Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21

I am just not stupid enough to let something as simple and safe as a vaccination cause unnecessary strife in my life.

Get the damned thing, millions already have safely, stop living in fear, then move on to bigger and better things.

Life is too short with more than enough real problems to cause yourself more unnecessarily

Stupid has nothing to do with it and I assure you folks that think like the OP are not living in fear.

But by all means, line up, get the "vaccine" and move on with your life until the next time they force something on you. When will you draw the line?
Posted By: WYcoyote Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21

What a spineless libtard lemming.

Should tell that college to shove that needle up their azz.
Posted By: bluefish Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21
How about a religious exemption?
If I thought COVID-19 was something I should be concerned with I’d happily get the vaccine.

As it stands it’s akin to buying shoelace insurance.

It’s that fugking stupid.
If anyone is truly being FORCED to have the vaccine, I'll stand shoulder to shoulder with them in opposition. Such things should be an individual choice. Choices can have consequences. Deal with it.

Stop living in fear ? Fear is why people are getting the vaccination and wearing masks. Dumb fugk

Lmao
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Stop living in fear ? Fear is why people are getting the vaccination and wearing masks. Dumb fugk

Lmao

It’s called projection.
Posted By: Ruger4Life Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21

Zoro, put your gay blade back in its sheath. “Just get the damn shot”. You arrogant, self-righteous, dum-azz libtard! Who are you to tell others what to do? Stupid lemmings like you are what’s wrong with this country, and why America is ruined. Your kind totally nauseate me
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21

Damn ! The price of gigoloin has gone thru the roof ! Inflation I reckon
What a buncha scardy cats using excuses, calling names it's like Antifa calling folks fascists.

Guess what, there is nothing much to fear and nowhere to run and hide.
What a buncha scardy cats using excuses, calling names it's like Antifa calling folks fascists.

You know damn well you didn’t go out until you got that vaccine.

Don’t lie.

Don’t lie.

Yeah right, and wild bears don't scchit in the woods.... laffin
Posted By: Ruger4Life Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21
Like other libtards, 700LemmingHero (aka “Zero, The Gay Blade”) is not satisfied with leaping off the cliff, he wants to persuade as many other lemmings as he can to jump off the cliff with him. I have more respect for mentally handicapped people than you. You are a WILLING lemming
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
Like other libtards, 700LemmingHero (aka “The Gay Blade) is not satisfied with leaping off the cliff, he wants to persuade as many other lemmings as he can to jump off the cliff with him. I have more respect for mentally handicapped people than you. You are a WILLING lemming

The little puppy speaketh, follow along little one
Like other libtards, 700LemmingHero (aka “The Gay Blade) is not satisfied with leaping off the cliff, he wants to persuade as many other lemmings as he can to jump off the cliff with him. I have more respect for mentally handicapped people than you. You are a WILLING lemming

The little puppy speaketh, follow along little one

^^^^^
Puzzy

LMAO
Posted By: efw Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21

Projecting your feeling about police are ya?

Don’t lie.

Except to George Floyd rallies where he had immunity
Originally Posted by efw

Don’t lie.

You still all upset Chauvin got his just deserts, with more on the way?
cry
Originally Posted by efw

Don’t lie.

You still all upset Chauvin got his just deserts, with more on the way?
cry

Hell you can’t help who your parents are . You got them liberal genes though

LOL

Don’t lie.

Yeah right, and wild bears don't scchit in the woods.... laffin

You're lying.

Stop it.
Posted By: 260Remguy Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Or is it lab work?

🦫

In person lab. She’s a chemistry major. Trying to get in med school and doesn’t want to fugg it up.

Private colleges and universities can pretty much do what they want. If your daughter is that strongly opposed to getting the vaccination, maybe she can find a college that will accommodate her and then she can transfer the credits back to her current college or she can transfer to a college that is less rigid.

My Son is taking physics and the associated labs locally this summer and will transfer the credits back to Iowa State.
Posted By: Dixie_Rebel Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21
If the colleges are fearful, let their faculty get the vaccine. If they individually choose. If the vaccines work, don’t worry about those of us who choose not to get it.

People should have personal freedom and not be forced to get a vaccine for this!
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
If the colleges are fearful, let their faculty get the vaccine. If they individually choose. If the vaccines work, don’t worry about those of us who choose not to get it.

People should have personal freedom and not be forced to get a vaccine for this!

Doesn't personal freedom extend to others who choose to operate their businesses or institutions in a manner different than you would like? Freedom is the ability to go elsewhere if you prefer. You already have that.
I've yet to hear of anyone forced to get a vaccine.
Posted By: 260Remguy Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21

The college probably doesn't place much value on the individual student and don't care if they come or not. I have read that some of the Ivy League colleges have seen up to a 50% increase in applications from the high school classes of 2020 and 2021, so they can be more selective then they usually are.

My wife works for a college and employees whose jobs require them to interface with other people are required to get vaccinated. If they choose not to, they are outplaced. My wife has 17 people working for her, 3 of the accountants whose jobs require them to be on campus and interface with other people decided not to get the vaccination and they have been terminated with 1 week of severance pay for each full year that they've been employed. 1 of them is suing the university, while the other 2 took the severance and moved on. My wife was sorry to lose them, but they couldn't do their job remotely, so they had to go.,
Originally Posted by WMR

Doesn't personal freedom extend to others who choose to operate their businesses or institutions in a manner different than you would like? Freedom is the ability to go elsewhere if you prefer. You already have that.
I've yet to hear of anyone forced to get a vaccine.

If it’s against the law, that might matter.
Posted By: Snowwolfe Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21
Freedom of choice. College, stores, businesse, airlines, etc. They should all be free to require vaccinations or not.
Students or users of these businesses are free to leave or shop elsewhere or drive instead of fly.

Most schools require students to be vaccinated. Don’t like it? Find a different school or home school.
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21
Jack, tell 'em to shove it up their (collective) arses !
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
Freedom of choice. College, stores, businesse, airlines, etc. They should all be free to require vaccinations or not.
Students or users of these businesses are free to leave or shop elsewhere or drive instead of fly.

Most schools require students to be vaccinated. Don’t like it? Find a different school or home school.

Lot of schools do, with proven and thoroughly tested vaccines, that are actually real vaccines....lol

It's not freedom of choice to force someone to take an non FDA approved drug in order to participate. If it's safe, why hasn't the FDA officially approved it instead of just authorizing it's use?
Every person I know that's taken it have become extremely ill for a minimum of a day, up to three days. All this, for a vaccine, that's not really a vaccine by definition, that lasts 4-6 months and isn't meant to prevent you from getting the china flu, but to lessen the symptoms. Basically you get sick as hell for a few days, to keep from getting sick as hell for a few days? JFC..... stupid fucqs
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/12/21
Jack, apply their logic, back at 'em !

Your daughters's body, her choice !

That'll fugg 'em.
Posted By: Snowwolfe Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/13/21

It's not freedom of choice to force someone to take an non FDA approved drug in order to participate. If it's safe, why hasn't the FDA officially approved it instead of just authorizing it's use?
Every person I know that's taken it have become extremely ill for a minimum of a day, up to three days. All this, for a vaccine, that's not really a vaccine by definition, that lasts 4-6 months and isn't meant to prevent you from getting the china flu, but to lessen the symptoms. Basically you get sick as hell for a few days, to keep from getting sick as hell for a few days? JFC..... stupid fucqs

How exactly are they forcing her to be vaccinated?
Posted By: SandBilly Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/13/21

Wouldn’t you need a real vaccine to get vaccinated?
My arm was sore, it’s perfectly fine. Lmao
Posted By: copperking81 Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/13/21

Give us one good reason why anyone should care whether others have been vaccinated?
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/13/21

The Stupid Mother Fugkers have to run their cock holsters about “getting the vaccine. When is the last time you used a flu vaccine as a conversation starter? Fugking usefull idiots !
Isn’t just hydroxychkorine and the live corona bologna flu!!??

SHEESHx3
Originally Posted by copperking81

Give us one good reason why anyone should care whether others have been vaccinated?

I don’t care who is or who isn’t. How others decide is their freedom of choice.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/13/21

Would “mandating” make you feel better than “forcing”
Either way, as long as the cocktails they’re calling vaccines aren’t FDA approved, I don’t see how they can be mandated by any definition of law.

You do care. And no, public and private entities don't get to discriminate at will.
No matter what you call it, mandating or forcing, she has freedom of choice not to be vaccinated. If not being vaccinated interferes with other aspects of her life that is her choice.

You do care. And no, public and private entities don't get to discriminate at will.

No I don’t. My 69 year old brother and 85 year old mother both told me they would not be vaccinated. My response is that’s your business and choice, not mine.
No matter what you call it, mandating or forcing, she has freedom of choice not to be vaccinated. If not being vaccinated interferes with other aspects of her life that is her choice.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

No I don’t. My 69 year old brother and 85 year old mother both told me they would not be vaccinated. My response is that’s your business and choice, not mine.

And it's nobody elses business. Sounds like your mom has more balls and sense than you. Maybe listen to her?

And yeah, you do care.
Posted By: Cheyenne Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/13/21

I suspect that there is a bit of economic and opportunity cost coercion at work here. She has invested time and money (I suspect big bucks) into the place, and now they are changing the rules. She has the choice of forfeiting some of the value she has received and risk extra time and money to transfer elsewhere, or do something that she does not want to do.

I think the whole vax thing should be more of a quandary for younger people because of the unknown future ramifications. She has my sympathies and best wishes for the future.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/13/21

You fuggin idiot... have you heard of HIPPA ? it protects your medical privacy. We aren't fuggin dogs
Why don't you simply move to a communist country? show your papers.... gfy stupid fudd
Coercion is exactly what's going on. But dumb fuqs like snowpup can't make the connection that a discriminatory policy, which provides no benefited to the vaccinated, is used to coerce those at a distinct disadvantage like Jack's daughter, into taking the vaccine when it may not be in her best interest.

snowpup is cool with that though. That's like freedom of choice and chit. You can either "choose" to pay the mafia their protection tax or you can "choose" to have your kneecap's knocked in.
Coercion is exactly what's going on. But dumb fuqs like snowpup can't make the connection that a discriminatory policy, which provides no benefited to the vaccinated, is used to coerce those at a distinct disadvantage like Jack's daughter, into taking the vaccine when it may not be in her best interest.

snowpup is cool with that though. That's like freedom of choice and chit. You can either "choose" to pay the mafia their protection tax or you can "choose" to have your kneecap's knocked in.

Damn good analogy.
Posted By: kingston Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/13/21
If you're looking to fund a lawsuit, I'm in for a couple hours of attorney's fees.
Posted By: Cheyenne Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/13/21

I guess that's their problem if their college won't let them back in and wrecks or delays their future medical school plans.
Originally Posted by kingston
If you're looking to fund a lawsuit, I'm in for a couple hours of attorney's fees.

Mine is outstanding at corporate and real estate law, and I trust his advice above most others, but not the guy for this. Need to find a pit bull that likes proving to people he’s smarter than they are. A genuine prick. I need D. Flave esq.
Posted By: goalie Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/13/21
Threads like this, and some of the sheep in it, are why I'll probably just laugh at people if there ends up being serious long-term autoimmune issues from these "vaccines."

Is a fuucking mutated common cold virus. It's not going away, so you either need to go on with life or cower in fear forever.

F'puzzies
Seeing that a select few of you thrive on confrontation I’ll bow out so you can continue your name calling.
Enjoy your evening.
Originally Posted by goalie
Threads like this, and some of the sheep in it, are why I'll probably just laugh at people if there ends up being serious long-term autoimmune issues from these "vaccines."

Is a fuucking mutated common cold virus. It's not going away, so you either need to go on with life or cower in fear forever.

F'puzzies

Lot of elderly scared into it. The folks that lived in a world where reporters reported facts and don’t realize that the media is now nothing more than the propaganda arm of the Democrat party.
Posted By: SBTCO Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/13/21
Originally Posted by irfubar

You fuggin idiot... have you heard of HIPPA ? it protects your medical privacy. We aren't fuggin dogs
Why don't you simply move to a communist country? show your papers.... gfy stupid fudd

... Sooner or later, it had to be said.
Seeing that a select few of you thrive on confrontation I’ll bow out so you can continue your name calling.
Enjoy your evening.

There are still folks passionate about liberty and freedom, individualism and the natural born rights guaranteed by our constitution. Not everyone falls into line to take their shots, board the train cars, or get on their knees.
Posted By: dassa Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/13/21
If I thought COVID-19 was something I should be concerned with I’d happily get the vaccine.

Since you've already had it, you're immune.
Originally Posted by dassa

Covid had DeFlave. It’s immune from him now.
Posted By: MarkWV Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/13/21
But when the .gov passes laws that require you to hire “different people”....will unvaccinated people be in that category?

I doubt it.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/13/21
It's not much if any different than Costco last year demanding I put on a mask.
I said " I won't do that and walked away" I had a choice.

Okay Dude

They didn’t demand you be injected with a chemical cocktail the FDA refuses to approve.

And I’d bet good $$ you mask up when you’re riding around in your Prius alone.
Posted By: deflave Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/13/21

And when I wasn’t, I never GAF.

I don’t believe you went to Costco.

I gave it HEP C.
Posted By: Hastings Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/13/21
It is a lot different from the Costco demand. You could go to another store, you could order from Amazon or any number of places. This girl has attended a university and is getting her education and credits interrupted and probably has no fallback place to go to. All because she is rightfully fearful of getting an untested medical treatment that is being pushed by some very suspect characters.

I gave it HEP C.

And a baby in its belly.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/13/21
Enjoy your evening.

There are still folks passionate about liberty and freedom, individualism and the natural born rights guaranteed by our constitution. Not everyone falls into line to take their shots, board the train cars, or get on their knees.

Apathy is going to kill more than Covid could ever dream of killing.

Maybe it's deserved.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/13/21
Vivekh, an Indian actor and health ambassador for the Indian state of Tamil Nadu, died two days after receiving a COVID-19 vaccine dose earlier this month, on live television.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...tv-show-everyone-safe-dies-2-days-later/

TFF
Maybe it’s a statistical anomaly, and I’ve posted this before, but my father had a stroke 2 days after taking the second shot, survived, and my aunt had a stroke and died two days after taking the vaccine a week earlier.

Say what you want.... I, and my daughter, have valid reasons to be highly skeptical of the vaccine and its short and long term effects.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/13/21
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

The college probably doesn't place much value on the individual student and don't care if they come or not. I have read that some of the Ivy League colleges have seen up to a 50% increase in applications from the high school classes of 2020 and 2021, so they can be more selective then they usually are.

My wife works for a college and employees whose jobs require them to interface with other people are required to get vaccinated. If they choose not to, they are outplaced. My wife has 17 people working for her, 3 of the accountants whose jobs require them to be on campus and interface with other people decided not to get the vaccination and they have been terminated with 1 week of severance pay for each full year that they've been employed. 1 of them is suing the university, while the other 2 took the severance and moved on. My wife was sorry to lose them, but they couldn't do their job remotely, so they had to go.,
That's wrongful termination.
Posted By: goalie Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/13/21
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

That's wrongful termination.

Well, considering what the actual waiver you have to sign says about taking an EUA vaccine, you're probably correct.

But, since the justice system is anything but......
Posted By: add Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/13/21
Originally Posted by EdM

Thanks for sharing
Originally Posted by Hastings
It is a lot different from the Costco demand. You could go to another store, you could order from Amazon or any number of places. This girl has attended a university and is getting her education and credits interrupted and probably has no fallback place to go to. All because she is rightfully fearful of getting an untested medical treatment that is being pushed by some very suspect characters.

It's real simple get the shot or don't go to school there.

LIfe ain't fair, this sucks, but it is what it is. Bitching about it, crying the blues online, calling someone that tells ya the truth elementary names isn't going to help.
Posted By: WMR Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/13/21
Maybe it’s a statistical anomaly, and I’ve posted this before, but my father had a stroke 2 days after taking the second shot, survived, and my aunt had a stroke and died two days after taking the vaccine a week earlier.

Say what you want.... I, and my daughter, have valid reasons to be highly skeptical of the vaccine and its short and long term effects.

Gotta admit that if I saw that in my own family it would leave an impression. It certainly is an anomaly but it’s hard to get past our own observations. I’m still dubious of the claims of “everybody I know has had a bad reaction”. That seems impossible. My experience would be the opposite. I have spoken with hundreds of vaccinated people. Only a tiny percentage report anything more than mild symptoms for a day or two.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/13/21
While "mild symptoms for a day or two" may not be a bad reaction, it is still significant. It is very seldom that you hear of anybody having any reaction to a flu shot, other than some pussy saying it hurted. People having flu-like symptoms and it being widespread raises a huge red flag, in and of itself.
Posted By: WMR Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/13/21
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
While "mild symptoms for a day or two" may not be a bad reaction, it is still significant. It is very seldom that you hear of anybody having any reaction to a flu shot, other than some pussy saying it hurted. People having flu-like symptoms and it being widespread raises a huge red flag, in and of itself.

I’m not sure if it’s a red flag or not but I do agree that I’ve seen/heard of more reactions, if mild, than with flu shots.

LIfe ain't fair, this sucks, but it is what it is. Bitching about it, crying the blues online, calling someone that tells ya the truth elementary names isn't going to help.

I didn't call you any names elementary or otherwise. But I suspect legal rights are being trampled on if this case is as it is presented. People have a right to their own religious beliefs and medical treatment decisions and I would imagine this school will learn that if this student has the will and the means to contest a "vaccine" requirement, especially an experimental medical preparation that no one knows the long term effects of. This ain't the 1950s or 60s anymore when individual rights could just be dismissed.
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/13/21
[Linked Image from media.greatawakening.win]

I didn't call you any names elementary or otherwise. But I suspect legal rights are being trampled on if this case is as it is presented. People have a right to their own religious beliefs and medical treatment decisions and I would imagine this school will learn that if this student has the will and the means to contest a "vaccine" requirement, especially an experimental medical preparation that no one knows the long term effects of. This ain't the 1950s or 60s anymore when individual rights could just be dismissed.

You have not called names that wasn't directed at you, my apology.

She very well may have the grounds but not the time for a lawsuit and it sounds like she has worked very hard, it would be sad to lose any of that, was my thought from the beginning.

This forum has become so full of disingenuous name calling retards, it gets to be enough after while until antagonising them becomes somewhat entertaining.
Posted By: DingoDuk Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/13/21
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
To your bones.

And yet, not this one!

That’s my wife’s idea. Go for a religious exemption.
I talk to the lord quite a bit.

You need to call more my child!
LOL.
Posted By: DingoDuk Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/13/21
The Mfers here are trying to mandate all school children take the gookflu vaccine.
Ain’t happening my kids are not subject nor am I.
Posted By: Hubert Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/13/21
you all are a bunch of dumb asses...
Posted By: dassa Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/13/21

This forum has become so full of disingenuous name calling retards, it gets to be enough after while until antagonising them becomes somewhat entertaining.

Tff, if you appreciate irony as a form of humor.
Originally Posted by Hubert

Thanks
Posted By: Swamplord Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/13/21
How so?
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: Ruger4Life Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/13/21
Zero the gay blade strikes again; LOL!!!
Posted By: 700LH Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/14/21

I was thinking about ya today, only two of us didn't have a mask on....

Both the checkout and exit door people said "it's nice to see your smile."

Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/15/21
Tulane University is now requiring all enrollees to have been complete in their vaccinations before admission for the fall semester,

Jus sayin.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/15/21

Are those 70 + yr olds using self check out machines?
Thought those were kyptonite!!!

Holy fugg!!!
Posted By: Ruger4Life Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/15/21
Forced vaccines are coming. It has been part of the libtard’s plan all along. If you will not willingly accept the “jab”, you will be demonized, ostracized, and banned from any participation in modern society. The Demonrats have already planned to cut off any financial transactions you use to live, if you and your family refuse to take the jab. Destination: f’cked. To all the doubters; remember in the future that I told you it was coming
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/15/21
Forced vaccines are coming. It has been part of the libtard’s plan all along. If you will not willingly accept the “jab”, you will be demonized, ostracized, and banned from any participation in modern society. The Demonrats have already planned to cut off any financial transactions you use to live, if you and your family refuse to take the jab. Destination: f’cked. To all the doubters; remember in the future that I told you it was coming

Signed

NoElkSlayer91

🦫
Posted By: mtnsnake Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/15/21
They are an experimental injections of various organic and non organic chemicals. It is not a vaccine for any disease. It doesn't even stop covid.
Posted By: Ruger4Life Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/15/21
[/quote]

Signed

NoElkSlayer91

🦫[/quote]

Signed,

I slayed myself by being a dum-azz libtard that trusted the liberal, millionaire elite 😉.

Non-beaver-getter 00
Posted By: deflave Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/15/21

It's amazing how stupid the COVID scare has made people.

Did you get your shot?
Posted By: gunswizard Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/15/21
You're already stupid so you can skip the shot.

Oh I believe you go now.

Because you had your shot.

But you weren't going out before. You were scared to death. And the only reason those Costco idiots said that, was because Joe said they could.
Originally Posted by gunswizard
You're already stupid so you can skip the shot.

Hey gungizard,

Remember when you said you were a gunsmith?

LOL
Posted By: Muffin Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/15/21
Probably as effective as both the mask and the Vac.......
Posted By: coat4gun Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/15/21
https://christiansfortruth.com/osha...ponsible-if-they-kill-or-injure-workers/

The federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has put employers on notice that should they attempt to require employees to receive injections of experimental COVID-19 gene-therapy vaccines any resulting adverse reaction will be considered “work-related” for which the employer may be held financially liable:

OSHA released its new guidance on April 20 under a “Frequently Asked Questions” section of its website having to do with COVID-19 safety compliance.

The question asks whether an employer who mandates employees receive these experimental COVID-19 shots is required to record any adverse events as a result of these injections. Such recording requirements of serious work-related injuries and illness may not only leave an employer vulnerable to worker’s compensation claims, but such incidents could also impact the employer’s safety record.

The question and answer in full:

Q: If I require my employees to take the COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of their employment, are adverse reactions to the vaccine recordable?

A: If you require your employees to be vaccinated as a condition of employment (i.e., for work-related reasons), then any adverse reaction to the COVID-19 vaccine is work-related. The adverse reaction is recordable if it is a new case under 29 CFR 1904.6 and meets one or more of the general recording criteria in 29 CFR 1904.7.
This clarification comes as an increasing number of employers seek to mandate the experimental injections despite possible illegality. The Wall Street Journal (WSJ) reported this beginning trend in varieties of fields, including machine operators, office workers, restaurant waiters, and medical staff.

“The Houston Methodist Hospital network is mandating vaccines for both existing employees and new hires, barring an exemption,” Chip Cutter of the WSJ wrote. “Those who fail to comply will at first be suspended without pay, and later terminated.”

Under the new OSHA clarification, such employers may be held liable for injuries due to these requirements.

For example, 39-year-old nurse aide Janet More died last New Year’s Eve within 48 hours of receiving one of these injections. According to her brother, she at least had the impression “it was a mandatory vaccine that she had to take for her job.”

A similar case involves the sad death of 28-year-old Sara Stickles, a nutritional specialist at Swedish American hospital in Rockford, Illinois who died just five days after her second shot of one of the mRNA gene-therapy vaccines. She too had the clear impression that these injections were required by her employer….

Furthermore, it’s also possible employers requiring these injections may be held legally liable for violating federal law. According to America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS), products approved for emergency use only “are prohibited from being mandated by federal law.” The U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s emergency use authorization (EUA) specifically states that individuals must have the free “option to accept or refuse” these vaccines. Many argue the prospect of being terminated from one’s job by refusing such vaccines certainly undermines such necessary freedom.

Therefore, attorneys Mary Holland, president of Children’s Health Defense, and Greg Glaser warned last January that employers and universities who seek to defy the EUA law and attempt to require such injections of employees and students “are likely to lose if challenged in court.”

In order to assist individuals who wish to challenge their employers, schools, or universities that are requiring experimental COVID-19 vaccine injections, AFLDS has provided a template letter that can be sent to these entities and persons putting them on notice of their legal vulnerability.

This is a very encouraging development — after all, the only reason that drug companies are willing to continue to make vaccines is because without blanket legal immunity from liability, they would be bankrupted overnight by all the lawsuits from people who are killed and permanently maimed from vaccines every year.

No business that mandates vaccines could possibly afford the coming legal liability when their vaccine-injured employees start filing lawsuits against them.

Of course, they will first try to deny the connection of the employees injuries and the mandated vaccines — but the CDC has already acknowledged the possible connection — which is why they set up a special vaccine court to handle just the COVID vaccines alone.

Most employees would never think of suing their employers if a mandated vaccine injures them — and that ignorance of the law will help protect many employers — at least initially.

What will also help employers is that there will be a significant time lapse between receiving the vaccine and when adverse side effects or death occur — enough time to give them “plausible deniability.”

So this ruling holding employers legally responsible will either have to be waived or changed — or the government is going to have to find another way of coercing the “vaccine hesitant” into putting their lives at risk by “volunteering” for the experimental and deadly shots.

Posted By: coat4gun Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/15/21
https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.org/legal/vaccines-the-law

The law is clear. An experimental vaccine cannot be mandated. We want you to be armed with resources to advocate for yourself and your loved ones. Here is a letter template to utilize related to your employer or school attempting to mandate the Covid-19 experimental vaccine candidates. Please edit the portion in red, specific to you, and distribute. Send to principals, superintendents, department of education officials, managers, corporate officers, etc. Put everyone on notice! Send on your own or unite with others’ signatures in support of your movement. Informed and united people are truly the greatest threat to tyranny
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/15/21
Originally Posted by coat4gun
https://christiansfortruth.com/osha...ponsible-if-they-kill-or-injure-workers/

The federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has put employers on notice that should they attempt to require employees to receive injections of experimental COVID-19 gene-therapy vaccines any resulting adverse reaction will be considered “work-related” for which the employer may be held financially liable:

OSHA released its new guidance on April 20 under a “Frequently Asked Questions” section of its website having to do with COVID-19 safety compliance.

The question asks whether an employer who mandates employees receive these experimental COVID-19 shots is required to record any adverse events as a result of these injections. Such recording requirements of serious work-related injuries and illness may not only leave an employer vulnerable to worker’s compensation claims, but such incidents could also impact the employer’s safety record.

The question and answer in full:

Q: If I require my employees to take the COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of their employment, are adverse reactions to the vaccine recordable?

A: If you require your employees to be vaccinated as a condition of employment (i.e., for work-related reasons), then any adverse reaction to the COVID-19 vaccine is work-related. The adverse reaction is recordable if it is a new case under 29 CFR 1904.6 and meets one or more of the general recording criteria in 29 CFR 1904.7.
This clarification comes as an increasing number of employers seek to mandate the experimental injections despite possible illegality. The Wall Street Journal (WSJ) reported this beginning trend in varieties of fields, including machine operators, office workers, restaurant waiters, and medical staff.

“The Houston Methodist Hospital network is mandating vaccines for both existing employees and new hires, barring an exemption,” Chip Cutter of the WSJ wrote. “Those who fail to comply will at first be suspended without pay, and later terminated.”

Under the new OSHA clarification, such employers may be held liable for injuries due to these requirements.

For example, 39-year-old nurse aide Janet More died last New Year’s Eve within 48 hours of receiving one of these injections. According to her brother, she at least had the impression “it was a mandatory vaccine that she had to take for her job.”

A similar case involves the sad death of 28-year-old Sara Stickles, a nutritional specialist at Swedish American hospital in Rockford, Illinois who died just five days after her second shot of one of the mRNA gene-therapy vaccines. She too had the clear impression that these injections were required by her employer….

Furthermore, it’s also possible employers requiring these injections may be held legally liable for violating federal law. According to America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS), products approved for emergency use only “are prohibited from being mandated by federal law.” The U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s emergency use authorization (EUA) specifically states that individuals must have the free “option to accept or refuse” these vaccines. Many argue the prospect of being terminated from one’s job by refusing such vaccines certainly undermines such necessary freedom.

Therefore, attorneys Mary Holland, president of Children’s Health Defense, and Greg Glaser warned last January that employers and universities who seek to defy the EUA law and attempt to require such injections of employees and students “are likely to lose if challenged in court.”

In order to assist individuals who wish to challenge their employers, schools, or universities that are requiring experimental COVID-19 vaccine injections, AFLDS has provided a template letter that can be sent to these entities and persons putting them on notice of their legal vulnerability.

This is a very encouraging development — after all, the only reason that drug companies are willing to continue to make vaccines is because without blanket legal immunity from liability, they would be bankrupted overnight by all the lawsuits from people who are killed and permanently maimed from vaccines every year.

No business that mandates vaccines could possibly afford the coming legal liability when their vaccine-injured employees start filing lawsuits against them.

Of course, they will first try to deny the connection of the employees injuries and the mandated vaccines — but the CDC has already acknowledged the possible connection — which is why they set up a special vaccine court to handle just the COVID vaccines alone.

Most employees would never think of suing their employers if a mandated vaccine injures them — and that ignorance of the law will help protect many employers — at least initially.

What will also help employers is that there will be a significant time lapse between receiving the vaccine and when adverse side effects or death occur — enough time to give them “plausible deniability.”

So this ruling holding employers legally responsible will either have to be waived or changed — or the government is going to have to find another way of coercing the “vaccine hesitant” into putting their lives at risk by “volunteering” for the experimental and deadly shots.

Good info there. Whack the tyrants over the head with a multi $Billlion lawsuit and see how fast the mask requirement changes.
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/15/21

[/quote]
Good info there. Whack the tyrants over the head with a multi $Billlion lawsuit and see how fast the mask requirement changes.[/quote]

Though I wish you were right I doubt we'll see any lawsuits. They stole an election and keeping the law at bay over their over-reach is childs play to them. Facts, right and wrong and the Constitution are only an obstacle to overcome to them.
Posted By: gunswizard Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/16/21
A delusional dipchit like you wouldn't make a pimple on a gunsmith's azz.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/16/21

People will definitely stay 6 feet away from you.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/16/21

Serious question. Do you consider yourself a “gunsmith”?
Because i’ve seen you ask some fairly rudimentary questions on this forum.
Posted By: gunswizard Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/16/21
Asking questions is how one goes about gaining knowledge, you should try it sometime.
Posted By: deflave Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/16/21

That’s cute.

But remember when you claimed to be a gunsmith?

LOL
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/16/21

That’s cute.

LOL

Remember when you claimed and played being a preacher of sorts?

Remember when you claimed sobriety?

Remember when you claimed,,,,,,,

The list is a long one.

Happy Sunday, Brother Flave.
Posted By: MM879 Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/16/21
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

That’s cute.

LOL

The list is a long one.

The Dimflave likes his own reality. It often has nothing to do with the truth.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/16/21
I'm in favor of forced vacations.
Posted By: Blackheart Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/16/21
Originally Posted by MM879

That’s cute.

LOL

The list is a long one.

He's a lying sack of shyt plain and simple. One of, if not the worst on the fire. Notice how he makes fun of what other folks do/did for a living but will never say what he does. He'll also make fun of people for where they live while he himself will live wherever he's told to. Fake ass flave. And the dumb bastard thinks he's funny too. LOL
Blackheart was a “custom” pistolsmith.

LOL

That’s cute.

LOL

The list is a long one.

Hey what’s the name of that over capacity hospital you pretended to know about?

LOL

That’s cute.

LOL

The list is a long one.

^^^The great white sock puppet hunter.^^^

LOL
Posted By: Blackheart Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/16/21
Blackheart was a “custom” pistolsmith.

LOL
flave rides a scooter and plays golf and thinks he's manly. LMFAO

#Dork

That’s cute.

LOL

The list is a long one.

^^^The great white sock puppet hunter.^^^

LOL

Well,,,,It was plenty easy enough as you outed yourself one night of the many nights you were drunk and posting here. You got a little bit confused then realized your f’k up and then you disappeared for quite a while before sticking your head back in and when you did you were oh so nice, puppy thread nice, for a while.

Drink up, bro and let us know how that Step 13 worked out for you and your,,,,”disease “.

Pretend, you ask? Heh. Try pretending to be clean and sober .

Laffin.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/16/21
Originally Posted by stxhunter

I could get behind this policy.
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/16/21
Originally Posted by stxhunter

I could get behind this policy.

As a former employee of "THE MAN" I learned the joy of forcing compliance and the comfort of Jackboots. Ypu fuggers are doomed.

mike r
Posted By: victoro Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/16/21
Forcing people to take experimental medications violates international law. A big lawsuit has been filed by many doctors and scientists against all the governments mandating these vaccines but it will take years before it is ruled on. Meanwhile people should talk to a good attorney when they are told by a private company (or anybody) that they must take these experimental vaccines.
Did The Great Pretender, Flave, depart this realm and go straight back to the bottle?

Say it ain’t so, Boys!

Flave , listen up, my n I g g a h. If you ain’t already passed out, get bobbybrown and get back here, STAT !!

Thanks
The Tootster
Posted By: MM879 Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/17/21

That’s cute.

LOL

The list is a long one.

LOL

Let me point out your lie. I said that admissions increased by 90 people in one week. I never said it was over capacity. Another lie in a long string of many.
I remember whenI was young there was gunsmiths the specialized in cleaning and "timing" Colt and S &W handguns. Is that done any more?
Posted By: deflave Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/17/21
Old Coot is a scared little bitch.

Menstruating Man did not lose two brothers to COVID.

Blackbart was never a custom pistolsmith.

LOL

That’s cute.

LOL

The list is a long one.

LOL

Let me point out your lie. I said that admissions increased by 90 people in one week. I never said it was over capacity. Another lie in a long string of many.

Yeah.

And your brother died four hours before you posted that.

LOL

Well,,,,It was plenty easy enough as you outed yourself one night of the many nights you were drunk and posting here. You got a little bit confused then realized your f’k up and then you disappeared for quite a while before sticking your head back in and when you did you were oh so nice, puppy thread nice, for a while.

Drink up, bro and let us know how that Step 13 worked out for you and your,,,,”disease “.

Laffin.

You get dumber by the day.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/15910314/25-000#Post15910314

That’s cute.

LOL

The list is a long one.

LOL

Yeah.

And your brother died four hours before you posted that.

LOL

Another lie from the King of liars.

Yes, he will be interned on the 25th He was the eldest son of the family and the first to die. Our 94-year-old mother will be laying him to rest in the family plot.
Uh-huh.
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Forced vaccinations - 05/17/21
Old Coot is a scared little bitch.

Menstruating Man did not lose two brothers to COVID.

Blackbart was never a custom pistolsmith.

LOL

Ole Pretender Flave really is a f’kn drunkard.

Laffin.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/15910314/25-000#Post15910314

Plenty smart enough to see through your fake bullscchitt.
As are many others here.

Drink up you Fuggin boozer loser. The day is young.

Laffin.

As are many others here.

He still can't see it.

LOL

Laffin.

As are many others here.

He still can't see it.

LOL

Double your face diaper before you venture out for your beer run this morning.
COVTARDS and Global Warming nuts can never admit when they're wrong.

it's pretty pathetic.

it's pretty pathetic.

Sounds like you can't make a point on a single topic. Just another lie from the "King"

it's pretty pathetic.

Nor can drunkards.

That’s ugly pathetic.

Now, go saddle up that Ruckus and make your morning booze run.

Laffin at The Great Pretender!
© 24hourcampfire