Home
I was watching a baseball game last night when a commercial for Biden and all his wonderful accomplishments came on. I was unsurprised that the commercial claimed Biden is responsible for rolling out the Covid vax and "bringing the economy back from the brink of disaster" - all Trump accomplishments BTW. It went one to extoll the virtues of Biden's infrastructure plan and various other items. It was nothing more than a campaign commercial.

Wait - a campaign commercial? Next Presidential contest is 3 1/2 years away. What's up with this?

Clearly, people - including mind numbed Democrats-are not infatuated with Slow Joe, and need some cheer leading. I'm afraid this is the beginning of the continuous election cycle where we are never free from the assault of campaigns.
Band and remove all traitors for life from the American government!
It's always been a continuous election cycle. We have a presidential election every 4 and mid-terms and many down ballots in between. The democrats have smartened up that the down ballot races are cumulatively just as important than the presidency. Including local elections for mayors, judges etc. Something the Republicans need to learn fast.
We have entered the era of Dear Leader now...
Originally Posted by hatari
I was unsurprised that the commercial claimed Biden is responsible for rolling out the Covid vax and "bringing the economy back from the brink of disaster" - all Trump accomplishments BTW. It went one to extoll the virtues of Biden's infrastructure plan and various other items.

Actually, they are desperately trying to convince people that Biden is doing great things for them in order to hide the reality that things are going to schitt really, really fast.

Lenin's old adage that if you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes fact.

Country is changing faster than anyone expected & not for the good.

When gas hit's $4 a gallons, as it will very shortly (4th of July?), the schitt is really going to begin to splatter all around.

MM
Yep, propaganda and the old adage if you repeat a lie often enough.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
I was unsurprised that the commercial claimed Biden is responsible for rolling out the Covid vax and "bringing the economy back from the brink of disaster" - all Trump accomplishments BTW. It went one to extoll the virtues of Biden's infrastructure plan and various other items.

Actually, they are desperately trying to convince people that Biden is doing great things for them in order to hide the reality that things are going to schitt really, really fast.

Lenin's old adage that if you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes fact.

Country is changing faster than anyone expected & not for the good.

When gas hit's $4 a gallons, as it will very shortly (4ht of July?), the schitt is really going to begin to splatter all around.

MM

paid $4.20 for regular yesterday....
Brainwashing.
Indoctrination
Mind control.
Brainwashing
Indoctrination
Mind control
Repeat as necessary

One of the things I don't miss from living in NH is the never ending cycles of candidates, or "exploratory visits" to NH. It never made sense to me, it's a small state, but it gets all that attention from politicians, I get it, first primary .... but living there is was annoying. Within 2 months of an election there are politicians there "testing the waters" for election 4 years out.

This isn't new, it's happening now, look at all the "R candidate" discussions with governors etc.
I I'm afraid this is the beginning of the continuous election cycle where we are never free from the assault of campaigns.

Already SOP here at the campfire.
I was enjoying the braves game until that mess...Biden messed up the game to, after the ad, we loss the lead. Coincidence? Going great until that nonsense.
DJT saying "we will have a rally very soon" has triggered the left into action which only reveals tgeir fear.
© 24hourcampfire