Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I was watching a baseball game last night when a commercial for Biden and all his wonderful accomplishments came on. I was unsurprised that the commercial claimed Biden is responsible for rolling out the Covid vax and "bringing the economy back from the brink of disaster" - all Trump accomplishments BTW. It went one to extoll the virtues of Biden's infrastructure plan and various other items. It was nothing more than a campaign commercial.

Wait - a campaign commercial? Next Presidential contest is 3 1/2 years away. What's up with this?

Clearly, people - including mind numbed Democrats-are not infatuated with Slow Joe, and need some cheer leading. I'm afraid this is the beginning of the continuous election cycle where we are never free from the assault of campaigns.

Last edited by hatari; 05/12/21.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Band and remove all traitors for life from the American government!

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
It's always been a continuous election cycle. We have a presidential election every 4 and mid-terms and many down ballots in between. The democrats have smartened up that the down ballot races are cumulatively just as important than the presidency. Including local elections for mayors, judges etc. Something the Republicans need to learn fast.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
We have entered the era of Dear Leader now...

Last edited by bbassi; 05/12/21.

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hatari
I was unsurprised that the commercial claimed Biden is responsible for rolling out the Covid vax and "bringing the economy back from the brink of disaster" - all Trump accomplishments BTW. It went one to extoll the virtues of Biden's infrastructure plan and various other items.

Actually, they are desperately trying to convince people that Biden is doing great things for them in order to hide the reality that things are going to schitt really, really fast.

Lenin's old adage that if you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes fact.

Country is changing faster than anyone expected & not for the good.

When gas hit's $4 a gallons, as it will very shortly (4th of July?), the schitt is really going to begin to splatter all around.

MM

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Yep, propaganda and the old adage if you repeat a lie often enough.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
I was unsurprised that the commercial claimed Biden is responsible for rolling out the Covid vax and "bringing the economy back from the brink of disaster" - all Trump accomplishments BTW. It went one to extoll the virtues of Biden's infrastructure plan and various other items.

Actually, they are desperately trying to convince people that Biden is doing great things for them in order to hide the reality that things are going to schitt really, really fast.

Lenin's old adage that if you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes fact.

Country is changing faster than anyone expected & not for the good.

When gas hit's $4 a gallons, as it will very shortly (4ht of July?), the schitt is really going to begin to splatter all around.

MM

paid $4.20 for regular yesterday....

Bear

Life is what happens to you as you are making other plans.

NRA Patron Member
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Brainwashing.
Indoctrination
Mind control.
Brainwashing
Indoctrination
Mind control
Repeat as necessary

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

One of the things I don't miss from living in NH is the never ending cycles of candidates, or "exploratory visits" to NH. It never made sense to me, it's a small state, but it gets all that attention from politicians, I get it, first primary .... but living there is was annoying. Within 2 months of an election there are politicians there "testing the waters" for election 4 years out.

This isn't new, it's happening now, look at all the "R candidate" discussions with governors etc.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I I'm afraid this is the beginning of the continuous election cycle where we are never free from the assault of campaigns.

Already SOP here at the campfire.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
IC B3

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
I was enjoying the braves game until that mess...Biden messed up the game to, after the ad, we loss the lead. Coincidence? Going great until that nonsense.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
DJT saying "we will have a rally very soon" has triggered the left into action which only reveals tgeir fear.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

662 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 007FJ, 64 invisible), 3,405 guests, and 1,351 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,373
Posts18,469,350
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.