Home
...it's over with. Time to move on.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...y-questioning-legitimacy-election-video/

Hours after Liz Cheney was booted from GOP conference chair, Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy says this gem:

“I don’t think anybody is questioning the legitimacy of the presidential election. That’s all over with. We are sitting here with the president today,” Frank Luntz’s BFF McCarthy said.

The overwhelming majority of Republican voters believe the 2020 election was stolen through a massive Democrat vote fraud operation.

So why is McCarthy so out of touch with the GOP base?

Earlier this month Fox News host Tucker Carlson dropped a bombshell on the GOP establishment and revealed GOP Leader Kevin McCarthy was renting a room from liberal pollster Frank Luntz.

“So now you know why the Republican party listens to Frank Luntz and not you,” Tucker said.
He's on lizzies coat tails, OUT.
Wonder if he pitches or catches when him and Frank get frisky?
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
He's on lizzies coat tails, OUT.

Shiiit sombitches probably be the next p and vp.
Kenneth
That's because anybody smart enough to get elected to congress (with the exception of that white gorilla from GA) is too smart to believe Trump's big election lie. They just don't want to get crucified by his base. Which is not enough to get anybody elected anyway. Kind of like this forum. Most of the sensible just remain silent and let the vocal ignorant 10% take over with regard to Trump and covid. Sad, pathetic fall this place as taken. As a life long conservative, it's sad to see what has happened to the Republican party. This forum I don't give to much of scheit about.
Yeah, you can win an election from your basement fair n square. WTF
There's no way Biden got more votes than Obama. They cheated and we lost, to think any different is just plum ignorant.
Originally Posted by readonly
That's because anybody smart enough to get elected to congress (with the exception of that white gorilla from GA) is too smart to believe Trump's big election lie. They just don't want to get crucified by his base. Which is not enough to get anybody elected anyway. Kind of like this forum. Most of the sensible just remain silent and let the vocal ignorant 10% take over with regard to Trump and covid. Sad, pathetic fall this place as taken. As a life long conservative, it's sad to see what has happened to the Republican party. This forum I don't give to much of scheit about.

You gotta put down that cheap vodka, dude.

It's killin the rats in your brain.
Stupid [bleep] like you are why congress is what it is .
If you’re to god dam blind to see what’s going on you did right the thing by getting off the bus .
Kenneth

Yet here you are lol
Originally Posted by DeadHead

Yet here you are lol

And posting stupid 💩. Why are you here then dummy?
As a life long conservative, it's sad to see what has happened to the Republican party.

Well, at least us life long conservatives can agree with you on the fact its sad to see whats happened to the Republican party. Its real sad to see them turn into sold out RINOs who have sold their soul to the devil and their country out for kickbacks in the form of endowments and book deals from the foreign aid donations they make of our money for their wealth.

Maybe its suckers like you who have allowed them to. Sucker.
McCarthy is a deadhead who needs to go; he's about as much of a leader as a groupie & he ahs about zero ability to combat crazy Nanci.

Sad state of affairs for the R's in DC...................they should be fighting tooth & nail anything & everything that the Demons do.

Bipartisanship should be a banned word.

MM
Infighting is how we'll resolve this. Because if we lose the argument, we'll either not vote or vote fore the opponent in spite.
But really, infighting is putting the arguments out there to be discussed. Not all of us are open to argument, though.
Now that I got that out of the way: What are we arguing about?
Originally Posted by Sevastopol
Infighting is how we'll resolve this. Because if we lose the argument, we'll either not vote or vote fore the opponent in spite.
But really, infighting is putting the arguments out there to be discussed. Not all of us are open to argument, though.

Well, I refuse to argue with demorat commies.

BTDT.
There is a video on YouTube where they talk about 432,000 votes being removed from Trump in Pennsylvania. Apparently this happened in other places as well. Counting votes is cumulative. Hoe does one lose votes he has already earned unless there is something fishy going on?

I don't like to demean people that I don't know, but you, sir, are a simpleton.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Wonder if he pitches or catches when him and Frank get frisky?

He is a catcher
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Sevastopol

Well, I refuse to argue with demorat commies.

BTDT.

A good rule - you can only reason with a reasonable person, and that excludes commies
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
If you’re to god dam blind to see what’s going on you did right the thing by getting off the bus .
Kenneth

GFY
Originally Posted by Morewood

I don't like to demean people that I don't know, but you, sir, are a simpleton.

I would guess he is smarter than us in one way.

He is getting paid for his time here!
I'm not questioning the legitimacy of the 2020 election. I already know all about that.

I'm questioning the legitimacy of Kevin McCarthy continuing to suck air, off the backs of his constituents.
How many here have actually watched Lindell's "Absolute Interference"? For those who have, I'd like an honest critique. Seems hard to deny for me.

https://home.frankspeech.com/tv/vid...idence-foreign-and-domestic-enemies-used
Originally Posted by steve4102
Kenneth

GFY

So you think the the election wasn’t rigged ?
You think Trumps base wasn’t enough numbers to get it done in a straight up election?
Sounds to me you’re a two faced bitch .
Kenneth
Funny....if that's true how come "somebody" is fighting tooth and nail to keep the audits from happening...... If it was a 100% fair and square election, then let's see the proof. Why would Democrats be scared of a little ole audit?
The last pollI saw said that most Republicans and 30 percent of the Democrats believed it was stolen. If 30 percent admitted it you know another 30 percent believe it. We are not as stupid as you Dems think we are. But you are as dumb as we think you are. Ed
Kenneth

GFY

You think Trumps base wasn’t enough numbers to get it done in a straight up election?
Kenneth

I don't think the election was rigged, I KNOW the Election was rigged.

Now GFY
The elections have been rigged since 2000 or before.

Anybody that thinks Joe Biden got 81,000,000 + votes is too stupid for words.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake

I think 2016 was rigged, too. It's just that Trump's support overwhelmed the rigging they had in place for Hillary. They made sure that could never happen again, though, which is what made the rigging of the 2020 election so obvious.
the GOP is shattered. McCarthy is just another Paul Ryan, or John Boehner. A do nothing RINO that actually is eager to facilitate a dhimmicrat president's agenda.
A black Ohio poll worker got caught voting 6 times for Barack Obama.

voted 6 times for Obama

She was sentenced to 5 years.........she did a couple days. Then, she was officially honored by Ohio Democrats and Al Sharpton. They don't even hide it.

It's getting worse every election......as long as there is no consequence.

Mr.Obvious says........kinda tough to maintain a representative Republic.......without legitimate elections.

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

I think 2016 was rigged, too. It's just that Trump's support overwhelmed the rigging they had in place for Hillary. They made sure that could never happen again, though, which is what made the rigging of the 2020 election so obvious.

FACT
Kenneth

GFY

Kenneth

I don't think the election was rigged, I KNOW the Election was rigged.

Now GFY

Well one up side to that is only I can do that ! GFY , have I heard that somewhere before ?

you "don't give to much of scheit about" this forum? then why are you running that mouth spewing stupid Schiet in it?
© 24hourcampfire