Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
...it's over with. Time to move on.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...y-questioning-legitimacy-election-video/

Hours after Liz Cheney was booted from GOP conference chair, Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy says this gem:

“I don’t think anybody is questioning the legitimacy of the presidential election. That’s all over with. We are sitting here with the president today,” Frank Luntz’s BFF McCarthy said.

The overwhelming majority of Republican voters believe the 2020 election was stolen through a massive Democrat vote fraud operation.

So why is McCarthy so out of touch with the GOP base?

Earlier this month Fox News host Tucker Carlson dropped a bombshell on the GOP establishment and revealed GOP Leader Kevin McCarthy was renting a room from liberal pollster Frank Luntz.

“So now you know why the Republican party listens to Frank Luntz and not you,” Tucker said.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
He's on lizzies coat tails, OUT.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Wonder if he pitches or catches when him and Frank get frisky?

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
He's on lizzies coat tails, OUT.

Shiiit sombitches probably be the next p and vp.
Kenneth

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
That's because anybody smart enough to get elected to congress (with the exception of that white gorilla from GA) is too smart to believe Trump's big election lie. They just don't want to get crucified by his base. Which is not enough to get anybody elected anyway. Kind of like this forum. Most of the sensible just remain silent and let the vocal ignorant 10% take over with regard to Trump and covid. Sad, pathetic fall this place as taken. As a life long conservative, it's sad to see what has happened to the Republican party. This forum I don't give to much of scheit about.

IC B2

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Yeah, you can win an election from your basement fair n square. WTF

Last edited by hookeye; 05/12/21.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
There's no way Biden got more votes than Obama. They cheated and we lost, to think any different is just plum ignorant.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by readonly
That's because anybody smart enough to get elected to congress (with the exception of that white gorilla from GA) is too smart to believe Trump's big election lie. They just don't want to get crucified by his base. Which is not enough to get anybody elected anyway. Kind of like this forum. Most of the sensible just remain silent and let the vocal ignorant 10% take over with regard to Trump and covid. Sad, pathetic fall this place as taken. As a life long conservative, it's sad to see what has happened to the Republican party. This forum I don't give to much of scheit about.

You gotta put down that cheap vodka, dude.

It's killin the rats in your brain.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Stupid [bleep] like you are why congress is what it is .
If you’re to god dam blind to see what’s going on you did right the thing by getting off the bus .
Kenneth

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Yet here you are lol

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by DeadHead

Yet here you are lol

And posting stupid 💩. Why are you here then dummy?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
As a life long conservative, it's sad to see what has happened to the Republican party.

Well, at least us life long conservatives can agree with you on the fact its sad to see whats happened to the Republican party. Its real sad to see them turn into sold out RINOs who have sold their soul to the devil and their country out for kickbacks in the form of endowments and book deals from the foreign aid donations they make of our money for their wealth.

Maybe its suckers like you who have allowed them to. Sucker.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
McCarthy is a deadhead who needs to go; he's about as much of a leader as a groupie & he ahs about zero ability to combat crazy Nanci.

Sad state of affairs for the R's in DC...................they should be fighting tooth & nail anything & everything that the Demons do.

Bipartisanship should be a banned word.

MM

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Infighting is how we'll resolve this. Because if we lose the argument, we'll either not vote or vote fore the opponent in spite.
But really, infighting is putting the arguments out there to be discussed. Not all of us are open to argument, though.
Now that I got that out of the way: What are we arguing about?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Sevastopol
Infighting is how we'll resolve this. Because if we lose the argument, we'll either not vote or vote fore the opponent in spite.
But really, infighting is putting the arguments out there to be discussed. Not all of us are open to argument, though.

Well, I refuse to argue with demorat commies.

BTDT.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
There is a video on YouTube where they talk about 432,000 votes being removed from Trump in Pennsylvania. Apparently this happened in other places as well. Counting votes is cumulative. Hoe does one lose votes he has already earned unless there is something fishy going on?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I don't like to demean people that I don't know, but you, sir, are a simpleton.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Wonder if he pitches or catches when him and Frank get frisky?

He is a catcher

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Sevastopol

Well, I refuse to argue with demorat commies.

BTDT.

A good rule - you can only reason with a reasonable person, and that excludes commies

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
Stupid [bleep] like you are why congress is what it is .
If you’re to god dam blind to see what’s going on you did right the thing by getting off the bus .
Kenneth

GFY

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 007FJ, 19rabbit52, 56 invisible), 3,065 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,486
Posts18,471,896
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.